We are seeking a qualified team leader who is responsible for developing sales team, coordinating sales operations and implementing sales techniques that allows the business to meet and surpass the sales target consistently. Team leader is responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis. Able to act proactively and effectively to ensure smooth team operatoiions.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
• Responsible for Online bidding, social media, and Lead Generation.
• Identify, develop and build differentiators in client offerings.
• Understand the company’s goal and purpose to continue to enhance the company’s growth.
• Lead Generation Methods.
• Have to take care of International IT sales.
• Ensure to perform New Business Development
Role - Manager Aggregation
Location - Bilaspur / Raipur
SCOPE OF WORK
This position will contribute towards connection with doctors. Broadly, the
● Planning and participating in project work plan meetings partners
especially the doctors and explain about company to tie up.
● Researching and enlisting the doctors to tie up with company
● Ensuring partners are providing quality project reporting on time, and
are receiving feedback on project implementation.
● Proactively meet with partners from industry and relevant public sector entities and representatives of our company.
● Excellent communication skills
● Convincing power
● Should have team management experience.
● Mindset of working smart.
● Acquiring right partners.
● Strong existing network of Doctors
● Becoming a part of the early core team
● Competitive salary
● Work with colleagues from strong backgrounds & hungry to succeed
Work with Executives to identify Client needs
- - Interaction with Sales Team to engage in pre-sales and post-sales activities
- Must be excellent in verbal and written communication
- Must be detail oriented in work and focused on results
- Ensure to take appropriate steps to resolve customer's problems
- Audit work orders for accuracy and make corrections if required
· Develop and maintain relationships with clients and prospects.
· Find new business opportunities and attend meetings with potential customers.
· Monitor market trends, analyze customer feedback, and make recommendations to improve sales.
· Develop and implement sales strategies to achieve business goals.
· Forecast sales and manage expenses to meet budget requirements.
Work closely with the marketing team to develop effective campaigns
Roles & Responsibilities
- Acquire targeted business clients by actively optimizing pipelines and sourcing new leads by a daily cold call on the field until they are engaged.
- Maintain relationships with prospective, new & existing clients to add on new services and increase the business revenue.
- Achieve forecasted sales goals.
- Manage the sales funnel and source leads and take daily follow-up with them for acquisition
- Plan and execute sales activities that will ensure sales growth objectives.
- Be able to properly demonstrate product presentation and benefits of Company instrumentation to customers.
- Set demo session with the potential customer to convert
- Meet customer requirements (responsive, schedule conscious, etc) and maintain a relationship
- Provide forecasts, reports, marketing intelligence, and competitor information to build strategies & increase business revenues.
- Attend and represent the Company at local and national exhibitions and meetings.
- On-board customers and keep the communication alive to build high CSAT scores.
- Handle after-sales services & queries of the client.
About The Company
Raneso is software company specializing in the creation of custom IT solutions for web, mobile, and desktop.
We offer visually engaging and user-centric interactive solutions tailored to the business needs.
We are looking for a Business Development Executive and as a BDE you'll contribute to and develop integrated marketing campaigns to promote a product, service or idea.
Roles and Responsibilities:-
· Identify target Clients. Approach and gather desired outcomes of marketing
· Research and develop marketing plan, and evaluate success strategy for bringing in new clients.
· Understand client requirements.
· Outbound client acquisition through social media and networks.
· Create awareness and develop the brand.
· Communicate with target audience, build and develop customer relationship.
· Help with marketing plans, advertising, direct marketing and campaigns.
· Maintain and update customer databases.
· Develop relationships with key stakeholders, both internal and external.
Key Skills Required:-
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to network.
· Teamwork Skills.
· Adaptability and ability to juggle multiple reports.
· Strong attention to details.
· Good organisation and planning skills.
· Creativity, writing and designing skills.
· Someone who is passionate about his/her work.
· Excellent problem-solving skills.
· Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
· Ability to manage priorities and work in a fast-paced environment.
· 0-12months of experience.
· Has already been a part of the project.
Qualifications:- BBA/B.COM/MBA or any other graduate
Salary:- As per the company norms and based on experience
· Own Bike
· Driving License
· Travel Allowance
· Medical Health Benefits
· A fantastic work culture and environment to work in
Location:- Ranchi, Jharkhand (on site)
- Client acquisition for permanent recruitment.
- Understand and identify client requirements and assignments.
- Responsible to complete commercial parts with all clients.
- Generate client lead and work according to that and find out new clients for the company.
- Responsible for making the revenue generation and acquiring new business.
- Proper coordination with the recruitment teams and team leader to generate quality results.
- Build and maintain rapport with the New & Existing clients.
- Build rock-solid relations with existing and new clients.
- Accountable for all client proposals, contracts, and any further documentation.
- Bring new business to the organization.
- Connect with the national and international clients for recruitment services.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Developing goals for the development team and business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
We are looking for a result-driven Business Developer to actively seek out and engage
customer prospects. Provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in
order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
● Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
● Actively seek out new business/sales opportunities through networking and social
● Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
● Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
● Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
● Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
● Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
● Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
● Maintain positive relationships with clients by providing support, information, and
guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit
and service improvements.
● Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
● Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
● Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
● Reach out to customer leads.
● Continuously improve through feedback
● Proven work experience of 1+ years as Business/Sales representative in Digital
● Familiarity with BRM and CRM practices along with the ability to build productive
business professional relationships
● Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
● Very High Proficiency in English
● Excellent knowledge of MS Office
● Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
● Fast learner and passion for sales
● Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
● Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations