StarClinch is India's Largest Artist Booking Platform. StarClinch helps you book an entertainer/ performance artist for your next event or party! At StarClinch you get a fun-filled and an open cultured workplace. You also get the following perks when you join us -
Medi Claim Insurance
Work From Home Flexibilty
Chance to meet Stars!
We are on a mission to make quality wellness services accessible to everyone by helping and empowering wellness professionals to build a global online reach efficiently with improved customer experience.
We believe in
- Democratising quality healthcare: Quality healthcare is hard to get. When a passionate and knowledgeable professional or business gets the required tools to compete with incumbents and cut through the noise, it levels the playing field a little bit. It inspires several others around them to collectively make a large impact.
- Building a large profitable business: We envision building a capital-efficient, large profitable business to achieve our mission of democratising quality healthcare. This means less dependence on investors & more ownership with the team. We are one of the few profitable Indian SaaS startups building Value SaaS.
- Employee Wellness <> Customer Success: We give as much importance to each team member’s personal & professional success as much as we care about our customer's success. We believe it’s all about balance.
Our impact so far
- 2500+ professionals empowered
- 200,000+ patients impacted
- 100,000+ health plans created every month
- 97%+ retention rate
- Growing team across India.
About the Role
Zoconut is looking to hire an Inside Sales Executive to close new sales. In this role, your goal is to help Diet & Nutrition Businesses understand how to improve their consultation practice using Zoconut. You will be handed marketing qualified leads that are generated through various inbound & outbound channels, and you will be responsible for handling that relationship until they sign a contract. Once they sign a contract, customer success will take over and help them succeed.
- Total CTC: Rs. 6 lakhs per annum (on-target earnings).
- Base/fixed pay: Rs. 4.2 lakhs per annum.
- On-target variable: Rs. 1.8 lakhs per annum (paid quarterly on successful achievement of targets).
- Commissions: 3% of every sale. Calculated on cash-in basis. (This is paid over and above the CTC of 6 LPA effectively allowing you to earn much more than your CTC).
- Accelerated Commissions: 5% of every sale exceeding your monthly or quarterly quota.
This role is based out of our beautiful Delhi office. Most of your teammates will be in Delhi but some are also spread across India.
What will you do?
- KPIs - Number of new deals closed, $ revenue added, an opportunity to close-won conversion rate.
- Handle qualification calls for new marketing qualified leads - Identify if the prospect’s BANT (Budget, Authority, Need, & Timing) are in line with our expectations. It’s critical to empathise with the prospect and make sure their goals are aligned with our service.
- Handle product demos for sales-qualified leads - Show them how Zoconut can solve their challenges and achieve their goals. You’ll also present pricing, according to their requirements.
- Handle all further conversations from product questions to contract negotiations after an opportunity is created to eventually close the deal and hand it over to the customer success team.
- Nurture all the marketing qualified leads in your pipeline with high-quality follow-ups.
- You will be supported by the rest of the team whenever you need assistance. Eg: if there are deep technical questions, an engineer can join the call with you. If there are questions about the product roadmap, a product manager will join the call. If you need help with negotiating a contract, the CEO will join the call with you.
- Identify insights and pain points from conversations with prospects, and contribute to the product roadmap by providing active feedback to the product team.
What do we want?
- Excellent written and verbal business communication skills.
- Ability to learn quickly. Eg: learn the product, learn the market, learn solution selling methodology, etc.
- Fun & confident personality, someone who loves to meet new people and build relationships.
- Pays great attention to detail, loves taking notes, and maintains discipline with CRM.
- Highly motivated to work at a scaling startup.
- Proactive with actions, but patient with results.
What will a typical quarter look like?
- By the beginning of the quarter we’ll come up with the targets for the quarter, in terms of the number of new deals closed, and $ revenue added.
- Based on the targets, you will prioritise the right leads to maximise your pipeline and close more revenue.
- You will participate in weekly deal reviews along with the CEO to discuss and get tactical advice to drive closure.
- In the last two weeks of the quarter, we’ll start working on goals for the next quarter.
What will make you successful in this role?
- First and foremost, you need to be good at building rapport with prospects. Relationship building is very critical to being successful as a salesperson in this market. They need to first trust you before buying anything from you.
- You need to get really good at solution selling. Our product is not a commodity with simple features. You need to be able to connect the customer’s needs, don the consultant’s hat, and provide the right solution to them. That’s half the sale. You need to develop a good enough understanding of the product and the market to be effective at this.
- You need to be resilient, be ready to face rejections, and still keep going. Without an intrinsic motivation to perform well and constantly improve, this is a hard job. It will take time to succeed.
- You need to be disciplined and good at multitasking. When you have many leads in your pipeline at any time, prioritisation & context switching become critical skills. Otherwise, it’s easy to get overwhelmed.
If all of this sounds exciting to you, join us for an exciting and fulfilling ride at Zoconut!
Business Executive - Sales
- We are a company in the business of evolving people and have developed Excellence
Installation Technology which is a Trillion Dollar Industry and has been validated by
- We are looking for an enthusiastic person to contribute in converting the enquiries to
customers for our company.
- Candidates will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining
good customer relationships.
- An effective Business Executive must be an excellent communicator and have superior
- They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as
dealing with complaints and doubts.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about our product/service.
Answer questions about products or the company.
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close sales.
- Enter and update customer information in the database.
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation.
- Go the “extra mile” to meet business requirements and facilitate future sales.
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information.
- Education and Salary no bar for the right candidate.
- Excellent conversational and interpersonal skills.
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
- A vibrant person with a positive attitude who is ready to learn new skills and wants to
achieve something great for themselves.
- Preferably someone with Creative and Artistic side to their personality.
- Handle Clients queries and their requirements of Commercial property
- Sell real estate Commercial properties to Corporate & HNI clients
- Show client different available option of properties
- Send proposals to client
- Build Relationship with HNI & Corporate clients.
- Go for meetings and inspections with clients
- Database management related to Clients and Properties.
- Report on the deals under various stages of progress with their status.
- Achieve Monthly / Annual Business targets of self and team.
- Close prospective Clients and ensure Collections.
- Other ELPC activities
- This is a B2B sales (Field) role where, you will be the face of magicpin and the friend, philosopher, and guide to our merchant
- Every day will be unique and interesting. The adrenalin rush of achieving targets, building, and selling solutions, and seeing hyper-growth will make you feel at home!
- Scouting for leads ranging from restaurants, hotels, and fashion retailers, acquiring them as clients, and servicing them over the phone and email
- Maintaining relationships with clients, by providing holistic
- Working close coherence with the marketing team to best optimize results for
- Generating sales insights and suggesting product level
- Postgraduate in any
- Ability to work in a fast-paced
- High ownership & accountability with a drive to close targets and grow in the
- Taking the ownership for this pulp sales to our esteemed B2B2C clients
- Connecting with potential clients and converting them into paying customers
- Working with clients to customise our pulp offering as per their needs.
- Developing a team for regional sales team for better client interaction.
- Exploring the possibilities for FMCG product marketing with the pulp.
- Identifying the demand in this sector and accordingly helping the company in defining the growth strategy.
- Creating a big impact in agro and food processing sector which is currently lagging in the country.
What you need to have:
- Understanding of pulp industry, experience in food processing or manufacturing sector
- Fast learner, good understanding of food industry
- Previous work experience in food industry will be advantageous
- Computer literate with hands on experience with basic Microsoft office and email communication.
- Looking for opportunity in agro / FMCG / Food processing sector
- Keen on giving a boost to a lagging sector
About Hooman: We at hooman are career designers, we help youg graduates to create their career in management space. We are a young GOI registered startup with varied experienced team members from Bureaucrates to Serial entrepreneur in core team. We are building our initial team with the vision that the candidiate joiing us can lead a bigger team in coming future.
" To completely oversee the most crucial administrative task of developing and executing strategies via coordination among various subordinates"
1. To devise strategies, campaigns, events in order to increase the awareness of the courses designed by Hooman.
2. To follow end to end process of student admissions, right from interest generation to admission conversion.
3. To closely work with directors of the partnered institution to devise innovative strategies via delegations with managements of other institutions PAN India.
4. To attend and respond to all student queries and concerns related to the course, University, exams, admissions, placements and any other institution related matters.
5. To increase Student engagement through multi level strategies of content creation.
6. To deliberate with university in registration and administration process.
7. Conducting presentation in various institutions so as to create awareness and promote unique industry led courses devised by Hooman.
8. To undertake academic counselling sessions to students and parents and help them understand the industry and job scenario better.
Apart from the salary mentioned in the description, we have huge incentive structure to provide employees with more earning opportunities.
- To appoint Block Sales Manager in their respective Districts.
- To manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- To supervise sales team members on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- To identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
Zonal School Sales Manager
About the role :
At HealthSetGo, we have a team of bright, passionate business development managers, who believe in our company motto that we don't just sell our solutions to our customers, but we sell ourselves: our love of innovation, our empathetic approach to winning and retaining customers, and desire to delight everyone we come in contact with. We want someone to be a part of this team and take HealthSetGo to further greatness.
This exciting role will involve the following responsibilities :
- Take responsibility for Business Development strategy and its execution
- Decide on roll-out strategy, manage process of growing into new markets
- Identify potential business opportunities, size the opportunity to determine its attractiveness and priority, prepare a plan for addressing it, and executing this plan directly
- Work closely with Product, Tech and Ops teams to design leading products with revenue impacts
- Give feedback and insights to how products are viewed by the market, and give input into product management and development prioritization processes
- Manage sales process, systems and pipeline to achieve 'scalable intimacy' and win valuable business swiftly
- Manage account management process and systems to ensure customer loyalty and retention, encourage word-of-mouth advertising, high customer satisfaction, and increase in value for existing accounts
Business Development :
- Actively pursue strategic or large business development opportunities, taking responsibility for winning the business and maximizing its commercial success
- Identify new channels for integrating or distributing our technology, and leading the development and success of those new channels
- Strike deals to maximize monetization potential of the product set, including identifying and prioritizing new opportunities
About you :
Here at HealthSetGo we value dedication, enthusiasm, and a love of innovation. We are disrupting the Healthcare industry, and welcome candidates who want to be a part of this ambitious journey. But it's not just hard work, we definitely appreciate a bit of quirkiness and fun along the way. You have a strong technical background, able to understand the capabilities of our technologies and design high-level solutions for potential customers and partners you will have experience selling education, Edutech, or childcare solutions to Schools or Government you will have experience of sales and account management
- You recognize the role account management can play alongside sales, and can create initiatives and campaigns for retention and engagement alongside new business and marketing initiatives
- You will have a strong understanding of the education, healthcare, and schools space, with a network of contacts you have built up in those circles
- You will be brilliant at spotting new channels for our product and services, and have the confidence and tenacity to reach out and develop those channels to achieve revenue targets
- You will be a natural negotiator, able to get contracts and deals signed with partners and knowing where to push and where to acquiesce, building a relationship alongside winning the deal
- You will love winning deals, and create a culture of vibrancy and success within your department
- You are able to think strategically alongside a passion to turn strategy into results
- You will be charming, personable, and sincere, embodying the HealthSetGo spirit as you interact with the outside world
- You are a natural communicator, not just to your peers but providing insight and updates to the office of the CEO
- You have a sense of humour, are ambitious, and love the thrill and madness of working in a start-up environment.
About HealthSetGo :
HealthSetGo is India's largest healthcare organisation for schools with the mission to nurture the largest network of health promoting schools; hence achieving the vision of a healthy India. Founded by Priya Prakash, HealthSetGo currently operates in over 70+ cities across India with 250,000+ students and parents under its award-winning flagship Health Program HealthSetGo CARE which monitors the healthy growth and health education of students at School. Aligned with the Sustainable Development Goals 3&4, HealthSetGo aims to nurture India's health ecosystem. HealthSetGo has won many awards including Indian Education Award, IDA Award, Healthcare Innovation Award, Cartier Women's Initiative Award with its founder being inducted into the Forbes 30 under 30 Asia 2018 list.