1) Writing blogs, articles and press releases by co-ordinating directly with the Technical/SEO team.
2) Writing / Proof-reading corporate website content for US and UK based clients.
3) Preparing documentation, user manual and technical documentation for several IT projects related to Magento,WordPress,WooCommerce,Shopify etc.
4) Preparing Content for Social Media Promotion.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About CEDCOSS Technologies Private Limited
CEDCOSS Technologies is a leading offshore outsourcing services provider with services including Website Development, Web Design, Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, Social Application Development, Social Media Solutions, WordPress, Joomla, Magento, and Open Source Development Customization.
The firm was established by highly qualified industry professionals who are dedicated to providing customers with high-quality information technology solutions. When clients collaborate with CEDCOSS, they can anticipate having world-class processes, transparent business partners, speedy execution, and the flexibility to stretch their budget by making use of the global delivery model that CEDCOSS pioneered.
We deal with the most recent technologies that have become available on the market and provide services that are both up-to-date and scalable. Customers achieve their business goals, such as growing their revenue and efficiency, with the assistance of the experts working for the company. These professionals have vast experience as well as expertise in the sectors in which they specialize.
- Collaborate with internal partners to interpret project briefs and develop relevant concepts into copy and content
- Ensure that all products are proofed and ready for delivery or posting
- Prepare files and concept boards for client review and presentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- At least 1+ years of copywriting experience in advertising
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related topics in order to develop original content.
- Developing content for blogs, articles, product descriptions, social media, and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Proofread content for errors and inconsistencies.
- Editing and polishing existing content to improve readability.
- Conducting keyword research and using SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company's current content.
Content Writer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in communications, marketing, English, journalism, or a related field.
- Proven content writing or copywriting experience.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- A portfolio of published articles.
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to handle multiple projects concurrently.
- Effective communication skills.
· Minimum having 2-10 years of experience in Fire, Engineering, Marine & Liability underwriting.
· Good in Excel, outlook , ppt
· He/she should be able to prepare quotes at own. Must be having market updates about ratings and excess
· Should be able to handle independently as well as guide team
· Good communication skills
· Preferred- Graduates in any stream with III qualifications
Inshorts is looking for people to work as Proofreaders in the English Editorial Team. Eligibility criteria include an experience of 0-2 years for the post in the field of English media.
CTC: 100% hike on current CTC
>Checking for spelling and grammatical mistakes in the headlines and body copies
>Verifying all the facts in a particular story before publishing
>Checking for the authenticity and accuracy of images used for shorts
>Making sure that any story is not repeated
>Have to look after the growth of the concerned team while adding to the overall growth of the company
>Strong command over the English language
>Good at spotting mistakes
>Sound logical skills
>Experience of 0-2 years
Inshorts is a content consumption and discovery app which provides news and other content in 60 words. It was started in 2013 with the aim of keeping people informed by presenting news in an easily consumable format. It is the highest-rated news app on Google Play Store.
- You'll make it happen by creating the copies for the best funnels for Knorish, constantly improving, optimizing the existing content with fanatic attention to marketing.
- Experience in creating mind-boggling content for social advertising channels including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter
- Optimizing PR campaigns when there is a need
- Boundless positivity, zeal for learning, calculated experimentation, and a desire to become a Voice of the platform
- Create SEO optimized blogs for posting
- Preferred to have a deep understanding of SEO, Keyword analysis, SEMRUSH, UBERSUGGEST, AHREFS
- A must knowledge of CMS, blog maintenance, CTAs, and others
1. Should be a team player and be willing to learn new writing styles & updated with copywriting trends.
2. Experience of working with a similar Tech/SaaS platform would be an icing on the cake.
3. Must be diligent and be able to work independently with minimal intervention Above all attention to detail, passion for impeccable English, great writing skills plus over 2 years of experience in SEO writing & blogging.
- Market+ Salary
- Annual Bonuses
1. Minimum of 5 years work experience in ghostwriting
2. Prior execution of writing books in self-help, business, biography category
What you’ll do:
- Translation of text from English to Odia
- Contribute to Word pool of Odia language database.
- Content creation.
- Research work on Odia language contents, web pages, applications.
- Testing and enhancement of proprietary language technologies
- Development of internal tools
- Maintaining records of work received and work performed etc.
Who you are:
- Graduation/Post graduation in language, Journalism or Mass Communication
- Diploma in Translation will be an added advantage
- Excellent command over English and Odia language
- Working knowledge of text entry in Odia language
- Working experience on Unicode text.
- Good knowledge of computer usage including MS Word and Excel
- Experience in translation/copy-writing or creative writing