We are a group of 110+ techies, data analysts, digital marketers, and operations professionals who have come together to provide next-generation e-commerce solutions. We help brands & private labels to grow their businesses by providing them a scalable and conversion-friendly e-commerce platform using Magento. We love brainstorming ideas on how businesses can utilize technology to achieve their desired goals.
Growisto has expertise of providing the below services:
1)Amazon Marketing: Boost sales, improve visibility, and reduce cost to scale up Amazon business globally by
1) Leveraging machine learning to identify search patterns
2) Creating a data driven marketing strategy to target the right audience
3) Optimizing strategies to adapt to the ever-evolving Amazon algorithm
2)E-Commerce Website Development: Boost direct sales and enhance user experience by
Designing and developing custom e-commerce websites with latest e-commerce technology stack of Magento backend, ReachJs frontend and a PWA
-Create a scalable and conversion-friendly e-commerce platform
- Integrating with multiple third-party systems and migrate from legacy system seamlessly
3)Website Marketing: Drive targeted traffic to website in order to increase sales and reduce customer acquisition cost by
- Optimising the website for search engines to increase organic traffic
-Strategically placing ads on search network
About the role:
Growisto is looking to further increase its business primarily in Western, European and Middle East market. As a sales manager, you will be solving the below key problems:
1) How to close more accounts from North America, European and Middle East markets?
2) How to improve the increase leads to a conversion ratio?
3) How to get accounts with more recurring revenue and higher billing rate?
4) How to get more enterprise accounts?
In order to embark on the next leg of growth, we need committed people managers who would want more than just a job.
We strongly believe that in order to solve above mentioned problems, the activities/responsibilities will keep changing depending on the need of the hour. We want you to take complete ownership of the sales and then define the activities yourself to meet the goal. Still, to give you a better understanding about the role, here is what we have on the top of our mind:
-Work closely with the department head(s) to understand the sales gap and work backwards to close the same
-In order to close the sales, take complete ownership of providing the right solution to the prospects
-Achieve a high lead to conversion rate
-Be hands-on in taking the calls to qualify the leads and take them to conversion
-Develop the right sales collateral such as service deck, case studies, proposal templates, etc. to improve the conversion rate
-Work with practice head(s) to refine the working model to deliver the next results for the clients
-Work with the marketing team closely to improve the lead conversion ratio
-Stay actively involved in R&D to help in building offerings as well as identifying new markets for expansion
-Strategic partnerships with consulting companies, agencies in other markets
Skills (Must Have):
-Track record of services selling in non-Indian or Indian market
-Experience conducting cold outreach and nurture campaigns to build a sustainable pipeline
-Demonstrable command of consultative selling skills and an ability to manage complex sales cycles end-to-end
-High emotional intelligence and the ability to appeal to the varying needs of multiple stakeholders in the sales process
-Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to persuasively communicate recommendations and effectively champion customer needs
-Excellent use of insights and reliability around data-driven decision making
-Excellent organization, project management, time management skills along with an ability to take initiatives
Why should you consider joining Growisto?
-It will be a challenging role and you will get complete ownership to solve challenging problems.
-If you like challenges and think from a first principle basis, you should definitely take this up
-If you have the aspiration to grow and develop as a leader in parallel to a multifold growth rate of a start-up then you should join us
-If your thought process and personality resonate with our cultural values, then you should join Us.
Why should you not consider joining Growisto?
-If the role description does not excite you, then you should not join us
-We are a startup and things will move fast. If you are not comfortable in a fast-paced environment, then you should not join us
-If we have to choose between culture/team and profits, our obvious choice is culture.
-If you don’t believe in the same philosophy then you should not join us.
Work with the best: Learn from leaders who have built Growisto from the ground up. Work with down-to-earth, highly experienced, and insanely ambitious colleagues
As the business grows, you grow: We want Growisto to be built from within. We want to grow 10x in the next two years and you can play a significant role in helping Growisto achieving the same
More ownership: You will be a key member of the team at Growisto. We will look forward to giving you maximum ownership for your work
BDM CUM Business Analyst
Note: Notice period is immediate to 15 days’ maximum candidates can apply.
Kindly read carefully
Role: BDM CUM Business Analyst
Work Location: LUCKNOW
Experience: Minimum 2 + years into the same key skills
We are looking for a candidate with 2-5 years of experience in Business Analysis and IT project coordination with documentation in IT (Web development/application development / mobile apps development) along with international client handling experience..
Discussion with customer/project team to understand the requirements
Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional and business specifications (BRD / SRS Preparation)
Requirement walk-through and getting requirement sign-off from the customer
Analyzing the requirements of the clients and converting them into technical documents as per the specifications
Creating wireframes to determine the flow and functionalities of the application
Facilitating the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders
Creating Proposals and other relevant documents
Creating Slide Decks required for explaining Business Solutions & Approach
Explaining the requirements to technical teams and taking the estimates for the same
Understanding the Adhoc changes and analysis on the impact and creating spec documents
Supporting testing in creating test cases and review of test cases
Allocating tasks to resources as per the milestones of the project
Coordination with the delivery team to deliver the project on or before the estimated deadline
Creating Release documents and UAT Testing of the release
Communicating with clients throughout the life cycle of a project to update them with the progress and path ahead from time to time
- Exceptional written and verbal communication, and client-serving skills
- Must have knowledge of some analytical tools
- Ability to prioritize tasks and deliver to deadlines
- Strong relationship building, analytical, & problem-solving skills
- Must have good decision-making skills
- Must be a good team player, good learner, and self-starter
- Proactive and quick executor
- Must have demonstrable client/stakeholder management skills
- Must be self-driven with the ability to manage workload without direct supervision
Business Development/Merchant Acquisition Job Description
Role Summary: In this role, the person would be responsible for people development and managing end-to-end merchant onboarding operations spanning lead generation, seller onboarding, and post-launch engagement. He/she will Identify, engage, onboard and support merchants.
- Responsible for the overall merchant onboarding operational performance
- Perform Lead generation activities – Identify potential sellers through primary and secondary research, business listings, industry-specific databases, social media, referrals, and outbound calling – to build a healthy pipeline
- Put together acquisition collateral, sales scripts, segment database for approachable sellers, begin building sales pipeline
- Pre-screen sellers to ensure acceptance based against GMV potential & category suitability
- Assist sellers through the onboarding process
- Draft weekly written report and full sales funnel overview allowing for full clarity on sellers contacted and pipeline progress achieved
- Post-launch engagement – Track seller performance to maximize merchandise sale value, drive sponsored product and coupon adoption, order management, boost sales conversation, and merchant training, relationship management and support
- Manage onboarding experience including resolving onboarding / KYC related issues or KYC issues and exceptions to provide an exceptional merchant onboarding experience
- Ownership of Day-to-day operations to ensure all deliverables are met
- Identify Improvement Opportunities in Onboarding function, work with Product & Business teams for implementation.
- Gather all key learnings from Sellers and standardize, automate and scale the onboarding process, through partnership with internal stakeholders and use of technology.
- Work closely with various internal groups to understand business requirements, implement new processes, and contribute to ongoing process improvements.
- Ability to understand data trends and make inferences and recommend actions for improvement
To be successful, you must be able to:
- Identify, qualify, acquire and grow seller commitment to the Selling on Carorbis.
- Understand seller needs, defining clear project plans and executing to high expectations in a rapidly changing environment.
- Remain flexible to changing priorities, open to new ideas and have the Seller success firmly as the focus.
- Analyze customer data and make recommendations in order to maximize the potential of assigned sellers. Execute successfully on the plan recommended.
-Influence Sellers by acting as an expert of Carorbis tools and services.
-Use these metrics to guide your work and uncover hidden areas of opportunity.
-Meet or exceed quarterly Seller launches.
-Create and articulate compelling value propositions around the ‘Sell on Carorbis’ product.
Desired skills and experience:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree from a reputable institution
- At least 1 to 3 years of sales/business development/leads generation experience
- Knowledge in Customer & Merchant KYC, Lead generation, Lead management and Onboarding function
- Proficient in MS applications e.g., Microsoft Word / Excel / PowerPoint.
- Self-driven, proactive, with high levels of urgency and ownership
- Data-savvy; able to present & explain insights to stakeholders
- Strong problem solving, presentation & communication skills
- Strong number orientation
- Resourceful, adaptable, and teachable
- Driven, resourceful and independent
- Experience in acquiring merchants is an advantage
Basic Qualifications and Skills Required
- An understanding of and passion for e-commerce
- Work experience is preferred (2+ years). Relevant experience in Vendor management, Sales, post sales, Account Management, and Business Development in managing B2B Business.
- Exposure to retail buying, retail planning & allocation, product/project management, marketing or e-commerce will be a plus
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business “by the numbers”.
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills. Ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly. Demonstrated active listening skills, highly consultative and solutions-oriented
- Operate in a fast-moving and sometimes ambiguous environment with full control and responsibility of achieving business objectives
- Develop original ideas, approaches, and solutions to typical, unusual or difficult situations or problems
- Ability to work in teams and ultimately focus on delivering results with high standards
At Carorbis, we believe there is a better way to buy parts for your vehicle. It’s one of the least
understood and least transparent industries. Our goal is to simplify buying auto parts for
everyone through our business, education, and community. We are obsessively passionate about it.
If you're looking to join a fast scaling startup, that is making an impact on millions of car owners by making genuine products accessible > Solving supply issues in the automotive sector > and educating customers, then this is the job for you.
We offer great flexibility with benefits like work from home, paid leaves, flexible hours, and great pay. You will also have an opportunity for exponential growth.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Calling people who have filled the signup or contact form
- Finding leads online/offline who match the criteria of the target customer
- Make cold calls to the leads generated
- Handle both outbound/inbound calls
- Update systems, CRMs, Excels, Google Sheets
- Give platform demo to interested customers
- Write articles/knowledge base for tutorials on how to use the product
- Support customers for any queries about the product
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have great convincing skills
- Should have strong negotiating skills
- Should be able to pitch the client understand the customer instead of repeating a fixed sales pitch
- Should have always achieved targets or beyond
- Should be able to Tech Savvy
- Go-getter attitude, self-starter, instead of manager or management having to follow up to get work done or to remind about targets
- Well organized with handling data, sales funnel and reaching out to the customers on time
- Soft-spoken and delight for customers to speak to
- Must have email writing skills to follow up or share information
- Can be on phone for a long time and familiar with using dialer systems
- Use prospecting strategies, such as Email Campaigns, Account Based Prospecting, LinkedIn Prospecting, Cold calling, Prospect Nurturing, to lead initial outreach to prospects
- Conduct high volume prospecting to generate qualified leads
- Prospecting to USA & SEA markets.
- Create & update email templates, message templates, and call scripts from time to time
- Generate new leads: Identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities.
- Research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Identify the needs and challenges of the prospective customer
- Identify key influencers and decision makers at target companies and convince them on the benefits of our solutions
- Schedule discovery meetings between prospects and sales manager
- Continuous follow-ups with prospects and clients
- Build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new business opportunities
- Conduct needs assessments calls with specific prospects as assigned
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns for sales opportunities
- Develop an overall account strategy that will lead to a well-executed, team based selling effort
- Build sales pipeline in accordance with targets
- Submit reports to Business Development Manager on weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
- 2+ years of experience in the IT industry
- Candidates should be willing to work evenings & nights to cold call the USA market, as and when required.
- Prior experience as a business development rep with IT Consultancies.
- Self-directing and agile, with the ability to pivot strategies quickly, as needed.
- Passionate, creative thinker with exceptional analytical skills.
- Team player with superb collaboration and communication skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Keep current with business development strategies, best practices, and associated resources
This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance environment that emphasizes on spreading the BYJU's unique way of learning in your city. Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings, counsel the students on the BYJU's unique way of learning and convert them into premium subscribers in your designated zones.
working days : 5 days (wednesday - sunday)
weekoff : 2 days (Monday - Tuesday )
Applicant Trainee - 37,500 Rs stipend
Business Development Assoicate (BDA) - 10 LPA package
Location : Chandigarh , Jalandar, Ludhiana
Must have requirements:
- Should be a graduate (any graduate is okay).
- Should be passionate about sales.
- Any masters distance eligible
- Age not more than 29
- If video interview done than should be completed with 90 days .
Bonus and other benefits :
1.You can earn upto 3 Lakh in your incentives.
- 300 best performers for each quarter (every 3 months) are taken on a 5 days fully paid international trip.
- You will have weekly targets to achieve, consistent failure to achieve them will obviously result in job cancellation, thats not a surprise. Go big or go Home! (to be honest its easy)
- This is a high-performance job for someone who wants to make it large, take big risks and continuously challenge themselves.
- We require high intent, extreme determination and hard work which will be most certainly rewarded.
- We are somewhat still a start-up, so you will have more opportunities to be recognized than elsewhere (if you are honest to your work).
Things which will make you immediately stand out :
- Effective Communication and quick witness.
- Should be highly energetic and enthusiastic.
- Must have keen interest in education and mentoring students.
- Prior experience in sales and business development is an add on.
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
PLEASE SHARE RESUME ON the mail where has been mention ed in questtion or else wont be able to contact you soon
Target area would be clients looking forward Digital Marketing services. Hence includes,
1) Increasing revenues
2) Growth in terms of business expansion,
3) Increasing profitability by building strategic partnerships and making strategic business decisions.
4) Responsible for prospecting, identifying, and developing business with new customers
5) Preparing commercials for prospective clients based on the business offering in consultation with the project manager.
6)- Introduce the new client to the operations team and assist the operations team to work for the new client.
7) Competitor analysis: Should be aware of the work being done by the competition and come up with strategies to acquire those accounts.
8) Providing management with client/market feedback.
9) Ability to identify client needs and deciding deliverables for the same.
10) Should be self driven, target oriented and passionate
Industry Type IT
Functional Area Sales & Business Development
Employment Type Full Time, Permanent
Role Category BD / Pre Sales
UG : Any Graduate
PG : Any Postgraduate
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Communication Skills Data Analysis Business Development
Competitor Analysis BD Account Mining Execution Project Management Digital Marketing New Business
1: Strong problem solving , organizational, and management skills,
2: Effective communication skills.
3: Exceptional customer orintation knowledge.
4: A person with critical thinking and problem solving ability.
Company Brief: Semantics Evolution is one of the top-notch translation service providers offering its language translations and localization services to business enterprises.
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Executive to help us expand our clientele. You will be at the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy. The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
Your role will include the following duties and responsibilities:
• Generate business and close new clients from all industry sectors (law firms, automotive, financial services, tech and pharmaceutical companies) through referrals, online campaigns, cold calling, networking (like, LinkedIn, Just Dial, IndiaMart, Sulekha, Yellow pages, PPC), and other means (tradeshows, etc.)
• Generate, pursue and close translation and interpreting opportunities in our key sectors and with target companies
• Develop and manage sales pipeline, revenue forecasting, and reporting • Manage prospect pipeline and record customer interactions
• Create, maintain and leverage client relationships
• Use knowledge of the market and competitors to identify and develop and promote the
company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
• Develop and maintain long term relationships with clients
• Formulate sales plan to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets
• Set and manage client expectations while consulting with each client for best practices
• To work closely with Sales, Operations, Technology, Business Implementation, Vendor Management, Marketing, and Bid Management to develop and implement tailored solutions for new clients.
CANDIDATE EXPERIENCE / SKILLS
• Fluency in English is essential
• University College degree
• Proven experience selling translation, interpreting, and localization services
• Negotiation and deal-closing skills
• Communication skills including the delivery of presentations and pitches
• Business analysis, planning, and organizational skills
• Experience in working with high-value sales targets
• Commercial awareness and results focus
• Engaging and consulting with senior-level management
• Experience in using CRM tools (e.g. Salesforce, Zoho, V-tiger) to track sales activity
• Effective time management skills and attention to detail
Job Types: Full-time, Remote, WFH
- Develop and execute sales strategies and identify target sectors, responsible for agency sales and business development activities PAN India
- The role would be dynamic in nature and would include finding prospective clients, designing pitches, strategizing, planning, meeting prospects, and closing deals independently
- Ability to put together large complex proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives
- Expert in creating sophisticated sales model/pipeline and running them for a profitable business venture
- Should have experience with selling digital services like Website & Application Development and Design, Branding, Packaging & Publication Design and Digital Marketing end-to-end
- Analyze & prepare annual sales budgets, responsible for generating revenue collection, establish strategic plans to achieve maximum profits, and expand customer base through extensive marketing
- Ability to analyze and implement marketing strategies and develop sales initiatives
- Drive strategies to increase product & service awareness by observing the market, competitors, and industry trends as well as projections for the future
- Prospect for potential new clients, acquiring and maintaining a healthy relationship with them
- Negotiating with stakeholders
- Must have prior experience in handling large & multiple accounts
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurately entered
- Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met by the team
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Lead Generation
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Create frequent reviews and reports with sales and financial data
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- Collaborate with team members to achieve better results
- Gather feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- 2 to 4 Years in sales
- Good communication and experience on sales
- Candidate from HR consulting background will preferred
BDE-Lead Generation –B 2 B Sales