For software developers, learning programming languages needs to be practical. This is where the startup has helped more than 15000 students to turn theory into practical knowledge. Currently, offering 9 courses the startup has played a catalyst for thousands of students to land jobs at tech giants like Google, Amazon, Adobe, and Walmart. The startup enables students to follow a comprehensive curriculum and seek help from industry experts without facing any geological barrier.
The founders of the startup are the alumnus of acclaimed institutes like IIT Delhi and Stanford University with experience of working in Amazon, Facebook, Cars24, and other top startups in India.
As a Talent Acquisition Manager, you will be sourcing potential candidates on niche platforms, and being involved in other talent acquisition roles.
- Executing a vision for talent acquisition that will support the company as they prepare to scale.
- Working with the leadership team and HR business partners and implementing talent acquisition strategy.
- Developing creative sourcing strategies to proactively build a robust pipeline of candidates.
- Partnering with key leadership to formalize, support and implement an employer branding strategy across numerous channels.
- Organizing events to drive recruitment and brand awareness.
- Managing recruitment process flows (Requisition to offer ).
- Refining recruitment process as needed and documenting the same.
- Working closely with marketing team in outreach to the talent network.
- Working with functional team to meet their recruiting needs in terms ofnumber and quality of people.
- Proactively identifying and maintaining relationships with talent across various skill categories and levels of experience.
- Designing, implementing and refining process pertaining to talent on-boarding,
What you need to have:
- IC role; at least for initial few months.
- Experience of sourcing from multiple channels.
- The profile sits within the business function.
- Experience of niche/specific recruitment will be an added advantage.
- Solid knowledge of sourcing techniques (e.g. social media recruiting and Boolean search).
- Hands-on experience with various interview formats (e.g. phone, Skype and structured).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Experience: 2 to 5 years
Annual CTC: Rupees 10,00,000 to 12,00,000
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Visionary Ed-tech Startup
Location: Surat, India
Only for Female And should have fluence english
Position Type: Full-Time
Votiko is a dynamic and growing company based in Surat. We are committed to fostering a positive and inclusive work environment that empowers our employees to achieve their full potential. We are seeking an experienced and dedicated HR Specialist to join our team and contribute to our continued success.
- Manage end-to-end recruitment process, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, and hiring candidates across various positions.
- Coordinate new employee onboarding, orientation, and training programs to ensure a smooth integration into the company.
- Administer HR policies and procedures, ensuring compliance with local labour laws and regulations.
- Monitor and track attendance, leave, and other time-related matters to ensure accurate payroll processing.
- Stay updated with industry trends and best practices to ensure the company's HR practices remain competitive and effective.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field.
- Experience in HR roles, with a strong understanding of HR functions, processes, and best practices.
- Knowledge of local labor laws, regulations, and compliance requirements is essential.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in using HRIS and MS Office Suite.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities effectively.
- Demonstrated problem-solving abilities and a proactive approach to addressing HR challenges.
- High level of confidentiality and ethical standards.
- Competitive salary package
- Professional development opportunities
- Friendly and supportive work environment
If you're interested in joining our dynamic team as an HR Specialist, application.
Working Days- Monday to Saturday
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our team.
In this role, you will be working with other recruiters to help us scale up and be a part of our growth journey.
Apply now for the role of Technical Recruiter at Codebuddy that is opening doors for skilled, energetic individuals who are looking to grow exponentially in their careers. If you are passionate, dedicated with good communication skills you would fit perfectly for this
Job Description: Technical Recruiter
- Writing job descriptions and posting to relevant media platforms
- Screening applicants for competency with the job requirements.
- Arranging telephonic, video, or in-person interviews.
- Presenting the resumes of the most suitable candidates to the hiring manager.
- Offering job positions and completing the relevant paperwork.
- Keeping track of all applicants as well as keeping applicants informed on the application process.
Required Candidate Profile:
- 1+ years of experience in technical recruitment.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills are a must.
- A good understanding of technology and technical skills like PHP, Laravel, WordPress, React, React Native, Node.js, etc.
- Experience in recruitment processes and platforms.
- Should be proactive
Responsible for performing full-cycle recruiting functions including but not limited to job understanding, candidate sourcing, social networking, phone screening, email communication, documentation, summary writing and presentation.
Identifying right candidates with the right skills to match the US clients’ requirements Regularly interacting with Account Manager to understand the requirements
Should understand the requirement in depth to ensure quality sourcing and recruiting
Should ensure to revert submit profiles with quick turnaround time for timely submissions to meet sharp deadlines for each requisition
Make use of effective resourcing strategies, such as head hunting, Internet sourcing, networking, employee referrals
Must have experience on full Life Cycle of Recruiting (screening resumes, interviewing, offer extension and post-placement care)
Ability to work as a good team player, Maintaining & building the candidate database
Minimum 2 Years of Full Cycle Recruiting experience particularly in pharmaceutical /scientific/life science domain for US staffing and recruiting industry.
Excellent English language skills including reading, writing and speaking.
Ability to communicate fluently with foreign nationals.
Self-motivated, passionate and energetic professionals.
Comfortable to work in night shift (6.30PM to 3.30AM IST)
We Are a Software Training Institute situated on a Ferguson Collage Road which is Opposite to Goodluck Cafe
We are in a Training Business Where we train people and help them set their Career in a fast growing environment
We At cyber Success looking for a Young and Enthusiastic Talent to Join our Team
Some one who has a vison to serve and help our students to build their Career and help in the grooming part of our students
Who is Excellent in communication and co-ordination
Some one who can motivate others and absolutely Optimistic in his nature
Some one who can understand the roles and responsibilities well and execute them on their own
Some one who is enthusiastic to learn more and Grow
Some one who is a Great team player
Passionate! And multi task
Basics of MS excel
Experience : 1 to 3 Years
Location : Pune
If you are some one who believes that he can be the one to help people grow you are the one where our Search ends !
Cyber Success !
We are looking for a Senior Technical Recruiter to join our US Talent Acquisition team. If you have the passion and drive to learn and succeed, are keen on creating a positive impact in the lives of other people, come join us and be a part of our team.
* Minimum 2-6 years of experience into US IT Recruitment.
* Utilize multiple techniques to source candidates. These techniques include, but are not limited to, cold calling, referrals, job boards, professional associations, etc.
* Perform a high number of cold calls (phone)
* Develop leads with prospective candidates
* Cultivate and build relationships, manage multiple job requisitions, and deliver on a high volume basis.
* Interview candidates to identify skills and criteria for their corresponding search and determine fit opportunities.
resources-cum-sales coordinators to manage their marketing strategies and policies.
What You Will Do:
As a HR Coordinator you will make your impact in the organization by supporting the recruiting
program and sales team in the following ways:
Understanding defined market attributes to assist in developing recruiting and sales
strategies for long term and sustained growth.
To coordinate with the field sales staff regarding daily work repot and motivate them to
achieve the defined target.
To assist in recruitment cycle through job postings, formulating HR policies, attendance
and payroll processing management of the field sales team.
Preliminary screening of resumes and conducting interview sessions of the sales force.
To organize training and seminar sessions for the new joiners.
To organize sales order and manage sales inventories of dealers, distributors and
stockiest of the company.
To perform other admin duties as and when required.
Education: MBA or Equivalent Degree with HR and marketing specialization.
Experience Required: 1-2 years
She should be smart and presentable in approach.
She should have knowledge on various job sites and postings.
She should be a versatile and dynamic personality.
She should have knowledge on sales coordination.
She should be capable to manage and handle sales team sitting in the corporate office.
She should have knowledge of payrolls, coordination, motivation and execution.
She must be an MBA in HR & Marketing.
She must be an experienced person having at least 1 year of experience.
Must have a laptop of her own. (mandatory)
Location: Bhubaneswar, Odisha
Shift Timing: 9.30a.m. -6.30p.m.
CTC: upto 18k p.m.
With over a team size of 1000+ employees, Casey Group take the highest privilege to
maintain the quality, purity and threshold limits in accordance to the parameters
formulated by various testing and sampling agencies. Managed by eminent dignitaries,
Casey Group engages some of the finest state of the art modern machineries under best
craftsmanship to ensure every product maintains and follows the same standards
irrespective of the sale across myriad demography round the globe.
Centrally located in the busiest Cuttack - Puri route at Sisupalgarh, Bhubaneswar, makes
the access to its Corp. Office quite easy through MO Bus and Local Autos. More details can
be found at www.caseyfoods.com
Responsible for handling IT requirements from US based clients.
- Must have full life cycle experience of US Staffing
- Sourcing from Job Portals (Monster, Dice, Career builder), Making job postings on the Job Portal.
- Well versed about US Terms like W2, C2C, 1099, US Visas, etc.
- Must be having capability to work with a team or individually.
- Must have strong command on English (oral, written).
- Willing to work in Night Shift Monday to Friday (7.30 PM - 4:30 AM IST).