This Noida based startup is disrupting the F&B industry by helping eateries increase their profit margin and saving time on labour.
Our client is a software-as-a-service(SaaS) startup that connects restaurants and suppliers by digitising the procurement process. It enables eateries to understand purchasing trends, auto-create purchase orders, anticipate stock out dates, set low-stock alerts, among others. The team also provides training to restaurant members on effectively using the solution. Founded by IIT Kanpur graduates, this new age venture already has more than 1,500 outlets registered on its platform and has helped restaurants reduce their operational costs by 8-10%. It also generates monthly transactions worth $1.3 million.
As a Sales Manager-3PL and Sourcing, you will be responsible for participating in overall e-commerce B2C services and processing with a focus on improving fulfilment and operational excellence.
What you will do:
- Setting the direction and managing the deliverables of the assigned sales team
- Building and maintaining client relations
- Working with internal departments such as the Marketing or Product teams to engage audiences and clients more deeply
- Meeting and exceeding KPIs and sales targets
- Possessing deep knowledge of business product offering and value proposition
- Following organisational policies and regulations that affect the Sales departmen
- Proactively pursuing new business and sales opportunities
- Solving problems for clients and customers by developing innovative and tailored sales solutions
- Being a brand ambassador and reflecting company values at all times
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from Tier-1/ Tier-2 institute from any relevant stream
- Prior experience (2-3 years) across logistics and warehousing industry
- High level of ownership, decision making skills and willingness to set up things from scratch
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good command over Office tools like Excel/Google Sheets, Word/Google Docs and PowerPoint/Google Slides
- Prior start-up experience would be considered as an added advantage
- Ability to define priorities and manage timelines efficiently
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About B2B Saas in supply chain automation
LOCATION = MUMBAI, CHENNAI AND BHUBANESHWAR
We are looking for field sales agents with an entrepreneurial mindset, who will play a vital role in acquiring and activating travel agents. This is a very roll-up-your-sleeves role - you will have to knock on doors, pick up the phone, or do whatever it takes to acquire travel agents.
- Acquire and activate travel agents through various channels like office visits, telephone, email, social networks, events & meetings.
- Establish, grow, and maintain commercial ties with travel agents both current and potential in the designated territory to attract new partners for our services.
- Create a sales funnel, identify the right leads, define long-term goals, and engage in strategic business planning.
- Align sales activities with the tele-sales team, product, marketing, and customer success team.
- Build an in-depth understanding of our products and give demos or solve product queries to convert agents.
- Attend road shows, trade fairs, and other travel industry events.
- Maintain and analyze data.
- Stay updated on industry insights and opportunities for strategic planning and growth.
- At least 4 years of sales experience in the travel industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to build relationships
- Prior experience in acquiring travel agents or in visas or insurance is a big plus
- Proficient with using CRMs and Google Sheets
- Ability to handle pressure
BYJU'S IS HIRING FOR SALES ROCK-STARS
Role: Business Development Associate - Field Sales
Location: PAN INDIA
Probation Period: 2 Months CTC during probation period: ₹25,000/month CTC post probation period: ₹ 7 lacs(fixed) + ₹ 3 lacs(variable)
Role: Business Development Associate - Inside Sales
CTC during probation period: ₹25,000/month CTC post probation period: ₹ 5 lacs(fixed) + ₹ 2 lacs(variable)
Note: This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance environment. You will be working 5 days a week with Mondays and Tuesdays being week-off.
BASIC REQUIREMENTS: *Bachelor's Degree
*Ready to relocate
*Excellent communication skills
*Decent negotiation & convincing skills
*Comfortable with long working hours and field visits
PERKS: *Amazing work environment
*Best in the industry incentive structure
*International trips and bonus rewards for top performers
*Excellent career growth Opportunitties
The responsibilities of the role are per the below:
● Sales: Provide information & value proposition to prospective customers thereby converting leads into paid customers.
● CRM: Actively use & update the CRM tools to ensure data accuracy of reports & smooth transition of leads between
● Feedback: Provide customer feedback to the founding team.
The role is based in Bangalore, India. The role will be required to work out of the office in Indiranagar.
What do we need?
The ideal candidate is someone who –
● Has 1+ years of experience in a sales role.
● Has excellent communication & influencing skills
● Disciplined & follows processes
● Is customer-oriented and never over-promises
● Is a team player, works well in groups & optimizes for the team
● Is comfortable with ambiguity
If you meet the above criteria, please send us –
● A resume introducing yourself, your past achievements and why you are suited for this role
Role & Compensation
There are 3 roles we are hiring for. Compensation is INR 20,000 (fixed) + INR 10,000 (performance-based variable pay) per
Work Days & Timings
We have a 6-day working week. There will be a need to cover 8 am to 9 pm from Monday to Sunday. The 3 member team will
rotate to ensure that these business hours are covered while they get 1 day of the week off.
What’s in for you?
1. Be part of the founding team
2. Work with the most experienced founders from the industry & to learn from the best.
3. Accelerated Career Growth opportunities
4. Be part of innovation in the space of performing arts.
5. Be part of a growing organization and grow with the organization.
Our client acts as a marketplace that helps in accelerating online growth by creating transformational digital experiences through measurable marketing campaigns.
The services offered by them include, but are not limited to, performance marketing, social media marketing, influencer marketing, website & app development, SEO, content development etc. Platforms they leverage include, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Taboola, Outbrain etc.
Founded in 2017 and headquartered in Mumbai, our client, so far in their journey, has executed approx. 598 campaigns and served 23 industries, globally.
As a Sales Manager, you will be responsible for representing our company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet their needs.
What you will do:
- Generating leads and building relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets
- Managing and maintaining a pipeline of interested prospects and engaging sales executives for the next steps
- Identifying best practices to refine the company’s lead generation playbook
- Generating leads, cold calling, and emailing to generate new sales opportunities
- Identifying prospects' needs and suggesting appropriate products/services
- Building long-term trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities
- Proactively seeking new business opportunities in the market
- Setting up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and sales executives
- Reporting to Sales Manager with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Graduation(B.E/B.tech/Bcom/BCA etc), or MBA
- Min 2- 4 years of sales experience, with a history of exceeding lead targets
- Freshers with decent communication can also apply
- Strong communication skills via phone and email
- Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to scale up the business
- Prior experience as a sales development rep with a track record of achieving sales quotas
Industry best incentives structure
Note - Ready to travel across Bangalore
- Two wheeler mandatory
• The candidate must create unique and compelling value propositions to large enterprise accounts, decision-makers clearly grasp the short and long-term business and financial value of a NxtGen relationship.
• The candidate can develop, own & execute business plans specific to Enterprise accounts assigned.
• The candidate must collaborate with various stakeholders within large enterprise Accounts to execute the business plan.
• The candidate must track/create a pipeline, close deals, and achieve revenue goals for the future.
• The candidate must enable partner stakeholders by educating them on NxtGen value proposition.
• The candidate can act as the ambassador for assigned enterprise Accounts.
• The candidate must focus on long term strategy while handling tactical business activities.
Base location- Bangalore / Mumbai / New Delhi
- Prospecting leads, end-to-end product selling.
- Working closely with the manager and meeting all sales targets.
- Conducting customer research and catering to their needs via product solutions. Gathering customer information via calls or direct face2face meetings.
- Report sales activities to senior management.
- Fulfill tasks assigned to you.
- Update CRM at the end of the day.
- Incentives are based on achieving sales targets.
Habytat is looking for Field Sales Executives/Business Development executives to sell software products for Real Estate Brokers/Agents and Channel Partners.
BRYDGE is India's #1 budget & pocket-friendly platform built especially for channel partners to collaborate with their team & real estate developers for lead management, inventory management driving tech-enabled sales for bus
By applying to this post you will be part of an amazing team that is set to re-imagine & revolutionize the real estate and construction industry.
- Generate revenue by structured counseling sessions to prospects and converting them to paid enrolment and advise student/parents for their learning needs through effective online demos.- Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email. Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Should be able to close sales and meet targets.
- 2 - 5 Years of previous calling experience in an inside sales/outbound sales position. At least 2 years experience in B2C Education Outbound Sales
- Good written and spoken English & can speak Hindi.