About Yes Property
Role Brief :
You will help us meet and exceed business expectations and contribute to the company's rapid and sustainable growth. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction.
What You will do :
Identify business opportunities by hunting and qualifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; analyse and validate sales transactions
Generate leads through various channels, networking and driving your territory
Handle the entire sales cycle end to end, leading to closures
Develop relationships with prospects & recommend Signzy products & solution through a consultative approach by researching prospect’s KYC/Onboarding norms and processes
Helping prospects make an informed decision by providing support, information and guidance
Identify product improvements or new product opportunities based on industry trends, market activities and competitors
Liaise and communicate client needs/requirements with senior management, product and technology teams
Forecasting and tracking sales metrics
Attending trade shows, events, conferences and onsite meetings
Scope and impact :
You will be working alongside with Signzy team to be at the forefront of the Regtech industry and drive business growth
Working with multiple Business Units
Brings together and collaborates with cross-functional teams and execute new additions and high-impact transformational initiatives
What we are Looking For :
A self starter with excellent written and verbal communication skills
A problem solver with meticulous attention to detail
A hard worker who goes above and beyond the call of duty to ensure client satisfaction
An overachiever who has the ability to exceed sales targets quarter on quarter and overdeliver in all aspects of the defined role
A quick thinker with an ability to analyze roadblocks/hurdles and take immediate action to deliver impeccable outcomes
An astute professional who lives to learn and learns to grow by always striving for self improvement
● 1-5 years of experience in Sales or Consultative Sales preferably in PaaS or SaaS organizations
● Prior knowledge or work experience in the BFSI vertical preferred
- Striving to Meet or exceed Gross Operating Profit (GOP) and flow through Sales Goals.
- Maximizing Room Revenue and achieve Revenue Generating Index (RGI) and Revenue Per Available Room goals.
- Developing and monitoring the performance of financial and operational plans/ budgets and sales and marketing plans for the property that support the overall objectives of the Property.
- Controlling manpower for sales, services and expenses in all areas of operations.
- Managing day-to-day operations and assignments of the property.
- Planning and organizing work, Taking stock of available rooms and potential clientele, communicating goals, and scheduling/ assigning work.
- Complying with and advising staff of formal policies and procedures, identifying options and resolving issues.
- Achieving and maintaining Overall Satisfaction Score (OSS) goals - Overseeing the guest service function to ensure guest complaints are resolved appropriately, timely, and that appropriate service recovery gestures are made in order to ensure complete guest satisfaction.
- Ensuring that product quality standards are met in all areas of the property as it relates to the appearance, levels of maintenance and cleanliness; establishing and maintaining preventative maintenance programs to protect the physical assets of the hotel.
- Achieving productivity and quality goals.
- Ensuring the development and implementation of programs and events that foster a positive work environment, e.g., New Employee Orientation, employee recognition programs, harassment-free workplace training, etc.
- Establishing performance goals for employees including sales staff and providing regular feedback.
- Ensuring all staff is properly trained and have the tools and equipment needed to effectively carry out their job functions.
- Ensuring a safe and secure environment for guests, employees, and hotel assets. Complying with all standards and statutory requirements.
- Developing and maintaining rapport with key clientele/ community contacts to better recall and be a visible presence in the desired customersegment/ community.
- Promoting team work and quality service through daily communication and coordination with all department.
- Following and completing any and all other tasks assigned to you by the management from time to time.
What you need to have:
- Hotel management preferred
- Preferably from the Sales background,
- Responsible to maximize Revenue and Profitability, maximise Occupancy
- Deliver better property performance by Superior Service and Product Quality, drive brand and value initiatives
- Develop People , Handled Banquets, organised Weddings, Operations, Marketing, Sales.
- Preferably females
Responsibilities And Duties:
1. Meet Leads For Assessment And Solution Offering. (Leads And Appointments Will Be Provided By Company)
2. Prepare Quotation As Per Client Requirements
3. Handle And Resolve Feedback, Complaints Or Conflicts
4.Team Handling, Highly Self-Motivated
5.Possess Strong Work Ethics And Keep Information Confidential Qualifications And Skills:
Ready To Travel
1. High Growth Environment
2. Travelling Allowance
3. Provident Fund
4. Health Insurance
We are a young Fintech Company providing BNPL Solutions and enabling instant digital finance and easy EMI's across millions of merchants across the country. We are on the mission of simplifying affordable buying for the consumer across segments. Paytail is backed by Cholamandlam Investments, and few large Angel Investors.
Complete Ownership: Take responsibility for whatever work you do with little or no interference, get awarded on the successes for whatever work you do with little or no interference, and be accountable for the slip-ups.
Feedback driven Culture: - Feedback is the breakfast for the champions- and thus we believe feedback helps people & organization improve.
Work with top talent: Get doors open for new learning, our team is being led by the best minds in the industry.
Open Work Culture: Everyone from the CEO is easily accessible. Have any new ideas you think can revolutionize the workplace? Or do you have some concerns about your work? Feel free to talk to the leadership.
Skills, Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Identify qualified prospects and navigate company structures to identify decision- makers.
- Use a combination of outreach mechanisms to nurture leads (Call, Email, Marketing automation tools like Outreach, LinkedIn InMail, Lusha etc.)
- Tie up leads that will turn into the business through persistence.
- Learn, leverage, and help evolve our demand generation process.
- Generate appointments/meetings by means of proactive outbound prospecting
- Work directly with sales and marketing to discover opportunities from leads.
- Previous experience working with SAAS/Software Product/Fintech Companies is plus.
- Managing, nurturing and converting inbound leads into sales opportunities
- Identifying potential prospects using initiative and creativity, to generate outbound lead opportunities
- Actively seeking new sales opportunities through cold outreach, networking, and social media
- Gathering feedback from customers or prospects and share with internal teams
- Maintaining well organised, up-to-date and accurate sales information and activity reports in a CRM system.
- Meeting personal sales targets
- Ensuring efficient management of the sales pipeline using those processes
What you need to have:
- Strong understanding of sales and FMCG retail/ wholesale
- Demonstrated success in building and maintaining sales pipeline
- Deep understanding of user service
- Knowledge of running CRM based sales teams and hitting targets
- Problem solver, Empathetic, Energetic, Curious
- Regional Languages known (Bengali, Oriya, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and other regional language from Central and Eastern India)
- Should be passionate about transforming sales, service and marketing and whose values align with that of Casey Foods.
- Should have high emotional intelligence and genuine empathy for others through which he should be able to maximize the impact by understanding the motivations of the team and adapting through effective communications.
- Should be a positive game player having a track record of at least 12-15 years of experience of leading and empowering groups towards driving improvement while navigating change and simultaneously winning.
- Should be able to create a culture of transparency and focussed improvement while having fun and fostering a strong team environment.
- Should be a data driven personality who could leverage and communicate using data to improve core marketing strategies that matters to the individual of our team.
- Should have well experienced in managing or being managed in a structural sales environment.
Job Description- -
Candidates will contribute towards achieving Sales Target of the region & implementing sales promotional strategies of that particular region. -Fix appointments and conduct home demo sessions on a daily basis including follow up sessions. - Generate revenue by counselling prospects and converting them to sales through face to face home demos. - Ability to work under challenging work environment. - Ability to work well in a team. - Fast-learner and self-motivated. - BYOD (Bring your own device) to work (reimbursed as per policy)
Graduate with minimum 6 months to 4 years of sales experience.
B2C sales experience will be advantage.