About the Company:
It is a Data as a Service company that helps businesses harness the power of data. Our technology fuels some of the most interesting big data projects of the word. We are a small bunch of people working towards shaping the imminent data-driven future by solving some of its fundamental and toughest challenges.
Role: We are looking for an experienced team lead to drive data acquisition projects end to end. In this role, you will be working in the web scraping team with data engineers, helping them solve complex web problems and mentor them along the way. You’ll be adept at delivering large-scale web crawling projects, breaking down barriers for your team and planning at a higher level, and getting into the detail to make things happen when needed.
- Interface with clients and sales team to translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Plan and estimate tasks with your team, in collaboration with the delivery managers
- Engineer complex data acquisition projects
- Guide and mentor your team of engineers
- Anticipate issues that might arise and proactively consider those into design
- Perform code reviews and suggest design changes
- Between 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Fluent programming skills and well-versed with scripting languages like Python or Ruby
- Solid foundation in data structures and algorithms
- Excellent tech troubleshooting skills
- Good understanding of web data landscape
- Prior exposure to DOM, XPATH and hands on experience with selenium/automated testing is a plus
We are looking for both Mid and Senior level Django expertise for our US-based client, for python-based product development.
Client Facing experience, team handling, and deployment exposure would be an advantage. This is for the Pune location (Hyrbid work mode).
The ideal candidate MUST HAVE :
- B.Tech/ BCA/ MCA or M.Tech
- Minimum of 2-3 years of strong experience with server-side language such as Python with Django framework.
- Good hands-on experience in Creating REST APIs and API Integration with Python code using the Django framework.
- Understanding of APIs, pagination, searching and sorting- Experience with building, modifying and extending API endpoints (REST or GraphQL) for data retrieval and persistence.
- Familiarity with database technology such as SQL.
- Good understanding and knowledge of AWS.
- Experience with the full software development life cycle, including requirements collection, design, implementation, testing, and operational support.
- Experience with scrum or other agile software development methodology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, teamwork, decision making and influencing skills
- Excellent Problem-solving skills and attention to detail
Primary Skills: Database Systems (SQL), Python Flask/Fast API/Django frameworks specifically
- Highly proficient in fundamentals of Python web development frameworks like Flask, Django and Fast API
- Demonstrated experience in developing APIs using Python frameworks
- Should have deep knowledge in PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server and other SQL based Databases
- Knowledge and proficiency in NoSQL is a bonus
Python. Django Rest Framework experience would be great, but not essential! We prioritise
quality over quantity.
Postgres with InfluxDB, Oracle, MySQL and Redis experience a plus.
Docker, Kubernetes, Helm, OpenShift and associated tooling.
AWS, especially ECS, Lambda, RDS and DynamoDB. Performance and uptime are super
important to us.
The challenge of scaling a global, distributed API to 10,000+ requests per second.
We have SDKs in a bunch of languages, so the more polyglot you are the better.
If you like writing JS and React that would be awesome too.
Talk about the role we are offering for Mulesoft and how we are considering trainable resources who are keen to learn and work on new technologies
We are looking for 1-8 years of experience in technical skills like Java, python etc and who will be willing to learn and move to mulesoft and related technologies
Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding, and rapidly changing environment
Basic knowledge about mulesoft
Assist in translating business objectives into technical solutions through the use of MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
Coding, testing, debugging, implementing and documenting MuleSoft based flows and integrations
Apply integration design patterns such as message routing, content enrichment, batch processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms to deliver required functionality
WHAT WE ARE OFFERING
Learning and Certification
Best in Industry Salary
Health & Wellness Benefits
Employee Rewards Program
Retirement & Savings
Maternity & Paternity Leave
Azine Technologies is known for our innovative technologies, products and services -- and for the people behind them. At Azine, we create identity verification products which are essentially apps, APIs, SDKs which have different modules that undergo OCR, Face Recognition, and other AI and machine learning. We’re looking for a Python Developer who can fulfil the following responsibilities.
Role and Responsibilities
- Design & implement new software modules based on the product requirements
- Debug existing software components, fix issues and avoid regressions
- Be proactive, take ownership and be accountable
- Familiar with Test Drive Development.
- Participate in software architecture, design discussions and code reviews
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of software development experience or equivalent, including Computer Vision and AI/ML.
Understanding of OCR, Neural network and Deep learning.
Expert in Python with knowledge of Python Frameworks (such as Django, Flask, etc.).
Expert understanding of threading and limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture.
Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
Proficient understanding with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, etc.
Strong unit test and debugging skills.
Django, Flask, Neural networks, Deep Learning, Optical character recognition, Self-organizing maps, Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), Software architecture, Celery, Object-relational mapping, NOSQL Databases, MongoDB, Computer Vision, GANs,
We are offering amazing career growth opportunities, great compensation, and benefits. This begins with: weekly lunches, alternate weekends-off, annual medical checkups, social engagement, financial assistance and more.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Iscon, Ahmedabad