This Role Will Need To Develop A Healthy Knowledge Of The Business Offerings, Services, And Products. Responsibilities Of Candidates Include:
• Meeting With Customers Digitally Or In-Person During Sales Visits
• Develop A Business Strategy To Ensure Area Sales Growth
• Demonstrating And Presenting Products
• Establishing New Business
• Arrange Business Meetings With Prospective Clients
• Generating The Leads
• Maintaining Accurate Records
• Achieve Agreed Upon Sales Targets And Outcomes Within The Schedule
• Look For New Business Opportunities
• Cold Calling Prospects
• Handle Inbound Queries
• May Need To Represent The Company At Events
Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands the company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
Own recruiting, objectives setting, coaching, and performance monitoring of sales representatives
Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
Present sales, revenue, and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
> Reach out to warm leads on call and schedule product demo.
> Give product demo.
> Understand customer needs and requirements.
> Share product quotation and close the sale
> Maintain relationship with the customers.
> Get customer referrals from existing paid users.
> Provide after-sale support.
> Share weekly and monthly Sales Forecasts of probable conversion.
> Share product feedback to the product management team.
> Excellent communication skills
> Prior sales experience is preferred.
> Good Logical and Analytical skills.
> Smart and Collaborative team
> Best in the market Incentive Structure.
> Early-Stage start-up experience.
Qualification: Graduate/Post Graduate
Can join us immediately
Job Location: Noida
Number of working days: 6 Days
Job description :
We are hiring an Inside Sales Manager who will help drive high-quality output from our Inside Sales Team of Team Leads & Telesales Executives with 100+ members, owning their input metrics and the revenue generated from their efforts, in addition to managing team morale, hiring, training, upskilling and attrition
You will be working closely with the internal stakeholders and will be responsible for sales strategy, implementation, and process optimization.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Create a sales strategy for our range of products & execute it with excellence.
- Train TeleSales Team Representatives to deliver their best in every call that they do & adhere to Company’s promises & call flow.
- Own the entire sales funnel & improve conversion rates, generating Sales Reports
- Work closely with the recruitment team to find exceptional talents for the telesales team.
- Focus on finding out the key tracking metrics for performance improvement and implementing them.
- Engage with internal stakeholders viz. Marketing, operations, etc. for smooth operations and improvements.
Who Would Be a Best Fit:
- 5+ years of experience in Inside Sales/telesales experience in a B2C environment is mandatory.
- Building, developing & leading a high performance in telesales team.
- Managed a sales quota of more than 1 crore per month.
- Is required to be a great people manager and should have managed 100+ Team members/Large Teams experience.
- Has delivered exponential growth in previous roles by turning around the sales team performance by leveraging technology with innovative solutions.
- Have exemplary people management skills with inspirational leadership skills.
- Have showcased the ability to connect with team members & lead them to achieve stretch goals.
- Has a growth mindset Identifies opportunities & has a successful track record of delivering in a dynamic & undefined environment.
- Comes with very strong problem-solving skills.
- Has proven ability to do root cause analysis, create & execute long term sustainable solutions.
- Have very strong communication skills.
- Should be able to work with both internal & external stakeholders exceedingly well.
knowledge of IT sales. Would like to have someone who can operate independently with little supervision
and who can maintain client relationships, provide pre-sales and after-sales advice, and be a primary
point of contact for customers. This opening has a lot of potential for advancement.
Skill Sets Required:
● Prepares sales visits and presentations to pitch products, services, and combination packages to
● Understanding the technical features and functionalities of the company’s products
● Explaining service packages to the customers
● Assisting in developing an effective sales strategy
● Setting and completing sales targets
● Conducting in-depth research to identify market opportunities
● Tracking sales performance metrics and maintaining a record of the same
● Gathering feedback from customers and providing after-sales support whenever required
● Develops and expands a portfolio of corporate clients by networking and marketing
● Excellent organization skills, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
● Complete knowledge of the terminology used in the IT industry
● Familiarity with the trends and developments in the Sales industry
● Strong communication, presentation, and negotiation skills
● A team player as well as the ability to work independently
● Build relationships with various stakeholders and customers.
● Able to work independently and with ownership.
Role: IT Sales Associate
Industry Type: IT-Software, Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software - Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Role Category: IT Sales
The position of ASM is focused on increasing Sales/Top Line in the assigned territory/area.
ASMs report to the regional sales managers or the head of Sales in some cases and are the brand ambassadors for Morning Fresh. Key responsibility of ASMs is to manage key accounts to achieve designated sales targets through the implementation of appropriate and unique strategies of these accounts within the designated areas. ASM is also responsible for managing hiring, day to day administration and development of Area Sales Executives (ASE).
Key Responsibilities include (but not limited to)
• Sales Targets & Account Management
o Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
o Implement Sales Strategies to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base o Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer & distributor relationships
o Ensure timely collections from distributors within the designated areas
• Market Intelligence & Reporting
o Understand product/category-specific landscapes and trends
o Gather customer feedback & share with management on on-going basis
o Share product category, industry and/or region-specific best practices with the team o Weekly and Monthly reports
• Team Management
o Hire, develop and ensure performance of the Area sales executives
● Manage business development and sales staff.
● Business Development activities and Lead generation for Staff Augmentation
Business and for IT Projects through various sources.
● Identifying the Partners and Vendors who would provide the resources on the
various Technical requirements of the clients
● Coordinating internal team and Client, Partner/Vendor team for signing up NDA,
Service Agreements and work orders
● Collecting Staff Augmentation requirements of the Clients
● Sourcing candidates profile from Partners/Vendors or Mist Minds Employees
profiles and sharing with clients
● Follow up on shortlisted candidates and coordinating candidates interview
● Deploying/On boarding the resources remote/offsite/onsite
Interaction with clients and responding to their messages/email during the initial
● Coordination with Mist Minds or Partner’s Developer, team on Project status
● Involvement in Project Kickoff, Signoff, Closure, escalations
● Rate negotiations with Client and Partners/Vendors on selected resources and on
● Maintaining good relationship with Partners/Vendors and Clients
● Manage day to day data activities related to prospects, opportunities, proposals,
orders etc using standard formats.
● Understanding Customers needs, designing and selling appropriate solutions.
Client database updating.
● Develop long-term high-level relationships with key contacts in assigned
● Branding and Promotional activities.
Your primary role is to contribute to generating sales for our Client. In addition, you will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone, maintaining good customer relationships, and maximising profitability.
The main goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers, building trust between customers, and creating a brand reputation.
• Manage all inquiries and provide customer support on each platform; Phone & Email
• Develop your pitching strategies for different client bases for continually improving your closing ratio
• Maintain records of calls and sales/clients and note helpful information in CRM
• Educate customers on how solar can benefit them financially and its environmental impact
• Prepare and send quotations, daily follow-ups and Close Sales
• Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation by resolve customer complaints by investigating problems and developing solutions
• Go the “extra mile” to meet and exceed sales targets, KPI’s and facilitate future sales
• Monitor the company’s industry competitors, new products, and market conditions
• Set own targets, goals and forecast of sales at the start of each week, month and year and share with your team leader
• Actively seek out referrals from the existing customer & new inquiries/bookings
• Take a daily dose of achieving success (self-training) update your knowledge base and skillset
• Proven experience as telesales representative inbound/outbound
• Proven track record of successfully meeting and exceeding sales targets
• Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
• Excellent knowledge of English
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
• Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
• Be able to work Australian Shift - 4:00 am - 1:00 pm
• Added Advantage if you have experience in Solar Industry
• Experience minimum 1 -5 years (Preferably from MNCs like Genpact, HCL, TCS, Infosys)
In house training will be provided.
Job Types: Full-time
Candidates should have experience into field sales
Core sales Experience
Technical Sales Engineer
Should be from Mechanical Background.
Able to achieve sales Target
Interested candidates please apply ASAP.