- Manage and build an overall email marketing strategy
- Create various email lists and campaigns
- Create and design various CTAs and email templates
- Test the success of every campaign
- Determine email marketing KPIs
- Develop a lead generation strategy
- Create smart email lists
- Increase email subscriptions
- Analyze data to get smart insights
- Suggest methods for improvements
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and/or web analytics
- Proficient using marketing automation technology
- Knowledge of the latest digital marketing trends
- Experience with email automation tools
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Minimum 3-6 years of experience in the same field.
We at Zoronto are looking to hire a full-time lead generation expert who has experience with generating leads for digital marketing agencies.
You will be a significant part of our growth team and your contribution will be vital for the company's growth.
Zoronto provides email, sms, facebook messenger, popups and push notifications to e-commerce stores based out of the English speaking countries (namely the US, Canada, the UK, Rest of Europe and Australia).
Job Position: Lead Generation Specialist
Min. Work Experience: 2 - 3 years
Job Location: Koramangala, Bangalore, India
Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s with Marketing Industry Knowledge
- Develop new business via telephone and mass communication (e.g., email and social media).
- Generating qualified leads for transition to the Sales Team in order to demo the agencies services and capabilities.
- Provide a pipeline of new business opportunities through call campaigns, data mining, and email marketing.
- Research, build, cultivate, and improve database of prospects.
- Prospect and generate qualified leads to hand off to the sales Team.
- Schedule meetings with qualified leads for Sales Team.
- Use Pipedrive CRM to maintain records of contacts, accounts, leads, opportunities, updating, and report generation.
- Understand and clearly articulate the prospective client’s existing set up, opportunities and needs.
- Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Utilize the strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Meet or exceed targets for both prospecting and generating qualified leads.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Prior Experience as lead generation specialist for a digital marketing agency.
- Fluent and Grammatically correct English.
- Fluently speak with both business and technical executives and senior managers.
- Able to handle pressure.
- Time management and planning skills to achieve targets in a defined timeline.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools.
- Attention to detail.
- Possess professional business telephone communication skills, and excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Be self-motivated and have the ability to organise and prioritise work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to identify the decision-maker and be comfortable calling and dealing with both business and technical executives and managers.
- Goal-oriented, have the ability to consistently meet or exceed calling and opportunity generation quotas.
Good to Have:
- Working experience in the e-commerce and email marketing domain.
- Experience with international markets such as the US, Canada, the UK, Australia and Rest of Europe.
- Able to lead a team of growth marketers.
- Knowledge of tools such as Klaviyo, Shopify, Privy, Justuno, Postscript and Recart.
- 1-3 years of experience working in the digital marketing agency space with a focus on generating high quality leads.
- Working with international prospects from the US, Canada, the UK, Australia and Rest of Europe.
- Experience communicating via telephone, online meeting tools, and to small and large groups.
- Proven track record of high performance and achieving goals.
- High-volume cold calling appointment setting or lead generation experience.
- CRM experience especially pipedrive.
- Experience pitching agency services.
- Experience of at least two years in digital marketing agencies
- Excellent written, spoken, and grammatically correct English
- Eager to hustle in a startup environment
- A go-getter and problem solver
- Great with communication
- Quick learner
- Never say die attitude
- Great presentation skills
- Should be okay working from our office space
- Adhere strictly to company rules and etiquette
We pay better than market standards with plenty of room to grow.
We are a small team that has people working from across the world.
strategies to communicate and drive engagement on product and business levels.
We expect an ideal candidate to be comfortable developing a deep
understanding of the problem we’re solving at both the business and product
levels. We also expect this candidate to enjoy learning about new technologies
and connecting with people to learn about and communicate new ideas. You’ll
lead the content effort, which includes planning, producing, and analyzing the
written and visual content we create to meet our business objectives.
Product Marketing Associate
Role, and re,pon,ibilitie+
> Develop solid understanding of customer and market to inform outreach
strategies, increase conversion, and genrate more qualified leads.
> Analyse customer insight, market trends, and marketing best practice to
build to marketing engine.
> Design content strategies for different target audience considering business
objective and develop plans for product marketing across different channel
> Produce high quality articles, white paper, blogs, press releases, email
marketing message, & case studies, presentation content, and survey reports for
> Lead the execution of marketing programs by creating content and working
alongside the GTM team.
> Create, publish and measure performance metrics of campaigns across
multiple channels and extract key insights for the subsequent campaigns.
> Excellent written and verbal & communication skills
> Experience developing B2B marketing plans and campaigns
> Strong project management, multitasking, and decision making skills
>Metric-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
> Technically proficient. Experience with communicating about tech concept
Data science and data management
> mailchimp (SendGrid etc)
> Segment (for marketing or any other equivalent tool
> Social media marketing
> Ad platforms cuchas GoogleAds, LinkedAds, RedditAds
> Sprint and project management tools like Asana, Trello (another equivalent tool)
This is a sales target-driven role that involves managing the day-to-day activities of the HQ marketing team in Bangalore. This role Involves coordination, tracking and managing timelines of deliverables as well as ensuring that quality standards are met.
- Manage the global demand generation engine
- Work towards increasing the number of sales qualified leads generated
- Engage partners in areas such as lead generation, joint marketing efforts and events
- Coordinate Subex Secure’s presence in events
- Secure endorsements from analysts and media
- Manage the digital marketing team
- Prepare content where needed for campaigns, social media, search engine optimization and marketing
- Coordinate with internal teams for preparation of collateral, deriving messaging and ensuring preparation of sales enablement material in a timely manner
- Intervene to improve marketing processes to improve the outcomes and efficiency of our global lead generation efforts
Requirements (please read these carefully before applying)
- Experience in managing planning and execution of global campaigns through Salesforce and Hubspot
- Have carried revenue targets or have at least played a key role in attaining these targets
- Prior experience in B2B marketing involving a sophisticated product line is a must. Experience in marketing cybersecurity products will present a clear advantage.
- Prior experience in managing teams and revenue targets is an essential requirement
- You should have over 6 years of experience with B2B marketing
- Excellent understanding of SEM and SEO and ways to get leads out of SEM and increase volume of web traffic, improve domain authority and traffic quality through SEO
- Top notch project management skills
- Excellent content writing and presentation skills
The outcomes (KPI) associated with this role would be:
- Rise in the number of qualified opportunities and quality of leads processed by the sales team this includes Sales Accepted Leads and Sales Qualified Leads
- Quality and volume of engagements on social media and improvement in regional web traffic
- Your contribution towards improving our brand presence globally
- Measured improvement in pipeline velocity
- Attainment of pipeline targets
- Timely execution of monthly and quarterly marketing plans
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Built plan, manage and implement strategy for outbound marketing
- Experience of in various tools such as Hotsuite,Mail Chimp, Google Analytics
- Experience in email marketing, Linkedin and Paid Ads
- Collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Stay up to date with the latest technology and best practices, manage and oversee various digital marketing channels and budget
- Research competitors and provide suggestion for improvement
- Develop, implement and manage marketing campaigns that promote the products and services of the company.
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels.
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practice.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Planning, designing, creating, editing, and publishing relevant content based on the company's business objectives and users' needs.
- To develop a content strategy that conforms to and sets out to achieve business goals.
- Carefully and strategically developed content aims to inform, entertain, inspire and engage potential customers.
- To brainstorm creative ways of engaging the audience online and produce those engaging content types.
- Expertise in social media analytics, understanding the nuances, advantages, and shortcomings of each platform, and how to utilize data in formulating a campaign strategy.
- Performing extensive research and analysis on consumer thoughts and trends.
- Creating specifications and content appropriate for the brand's customer personas.
- Planning the editorial calendar and content proposition.
- Collaborating with content management teams, creative teams, and writers to implement the strategy
- Overseeing writing style and tone for all content
- Developing content governance guidelines for tone, style, and voice of all content, ensuring they are followed and conducting periodic content audits.
- Tracking and calculating content ROI
Trends - Voice SEO, Design Aesthetics
Website + Landing Page - Front End - Analysis / Audit
Website Content Creation - Copy
Website Content Creation - Blogs
Existing Brand - Analysis / Audit
Platform-Cohort-Specific Content Bucket Ideation
Content Creation - Copy
Content Creation - Videos Scripts
Social Media Calendar Scheduling
ORM - Engagement, New Interactions
Content Ideation + Strategy - Clients, TJ
Content Creation - Copy
Existing Brand - Content Analysis / Audit
Platform-Cohort-Specific Content Bucket Ideation
Content Creation - Copy
Content Creation - Videos Scripts
Branding Collaterals - Ideate / Copy
Create Concise Course Notes
Daily, Weekly, Monthly MIS Report
We are looking for a talented EMAIL MARKETING MANAGER to own our email marketing channel. Your main duties include running email marketing campaigns end-to-end, managing email databases, and creating newsletters.
Here’s what you will do:
● Identify target audience and grow our email list
● Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
● Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling
● Write newsletters including all company updates
● Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalization, and advanced features
● Ensure prompt and accurate communication with clients' email to minimize unsubscribes
● Create email databases for lead generation
● Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
● Report on sales revenue generated from email marketing efforts
● Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices
Here’s what you should have:
● 4+ years of proven work experience as an Email marketer
● Hands-on experience with HTML and content management systems
● Proficiency in marketing automation technology
● Knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
● Familiarity with analytical and database tools
● Excellent written communication and copywriting skills
● Strong project management skills
- Identify the target audience and grow our email list.
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling. Passion for Writing is an added skill.
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates.
- Create email databases for lead generation and make sure that those are maintained bounce free.
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements.
- Ensure emails follow industry policies.
- Should have a good handle on the Excel sheet and creating macros in it.
- Wanting to understand the tech space of how Email servers operate and SMTP servers.
- Wanting to do POCs on a plethora of tools to be able to hunt for a faster and better email marketing strategy, basically a solid tech mindset.
- Ability to use AWS machines.
- Ability to cold call people in different regions like India, the US, Singapore, and Dubai.
- One should be able to convince an existing client or prospect for a certain product or service.
- Fix an appointment for a sales meeting over a phone call.
- Keeping track of customers that have been contacted and those who do not want to be contacted in the future.
- Following up on previous customers for potential sales.
- Maintaining records of customer contacts.
Requirements: Prior experience in the following things is MUST:
- Fluent in speaking English and Hindi both.
- Good Communication Skills: Both verbal and written.
- 2-4 years’ experience in Technology and Marketing.
- Willingness to work in different Time Zones.
- Multi-Tasker and a quick learner and implementer.
- On-the feet thinking and not just robotic process implementer.
- Recording clients feedbacks market information (If any).
- Maintaining periodic status reports, activity reports, and calls/ follow-ups reports.
- Previous client servicing experience in the IT/Marketing industry
- Have sold any product/service in the past.
- Understands the B2B marketing and sales process
About the Company: Torre Capital is a VC-Funded Fintech based out of Singapore focused on disrupting the Asset Management Industry. We are backed by prestigious VC firms and a network of angels and industry leaders, with over 18 months of runway. We are creating new ways to interact and service High Net Worth Individuals using latest tech and analytics interventions. Torre Capital was started by professionals (Mckinsey, Accenture, Flipkart, PayU, CIMB) with 50+ years of experience in Digital Business Build and Asset Management.
1) work with Research & Analysis team to build our email templates (ensuring concise, engaging content and consistency with our brand guidelines)
2) curate and test templates and content to find winning variants for performance
3) make recommendations for performance and optimisation based on competetive intelligence gathered
4) conducting market research to better comprehend prevailing consumer behaviors\
5) reviewing our former campaigns to ascertain areas of strength and weakness, which could inform subsequent outputs
6) creating well-written copy that is free from mistakes
7) work to improve the appearance layout of outputs
8) maintaining a database of customers who have opted to receive our correspondence
9) monitoring and reporting on the utility of each campaign
Key Skills & Experience Required :
- Specific skills – HTML, CSS, Email Testing (Litmus), SendGrid API,
- Experience with Klaviyo / Mail Chimp / Zoho
- Previous experience with email templating and scheduling preferred
- Degree in marketing management, advertising, communications, or similar.
- Proven experience creating high-impact, unique marketing campaigns
- Familiarity with pertinent automation and performance evaluation software.
- Outstanding copywriting and copyediting abilities.
- Personal characteristics – Design and User Experience focused with a Detail-Oriented Mindset
What We Offer:
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand new product from scratch alongside with a talented team
- Salary is not a constraint for top candidates
- Flexible work hours, family-friendly
- Independent work culture, no micro management
- Might get converted into a full time role based on performance
About the job
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for design and execution of marketing strategies, planning the product portfolio, allocating marketing activities, handling digital marketing and marketing communication, setting goals and ensuring the long-term viability of each location.
• Strategic market research through different sources to analyze the current trends for having a strong media presence.
• Planning and working on Branding budgets, competition tracking and analysis, strategizing and scheduling marketing.
• Ideate and implement marketing plans through (digital and offline) campaigns and programs
• Monitor/track the monthly performance of brands against budgets and deliver the objectives
• Monitor/track digital footfall on all our platforms and explore means to improve the figures in quantity and quality.
• Manage all aspects of Digital marketing - SEO, SEM, social media marketing, messaging, email campaigns, content marketing, etc.
• Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
• Identify areas where there are gaps and find opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
• Ensure quality and timely delivery/execution of various Marcom requirements like, EDM’s, case studies, video content, PDF’s, Use Cases etc
• You will be responsible for engaging with customers to ensure that we receive feedbacks and suggestions through testimonials, etc.
• Experience using Microsoft Excel to manipulate and analyze data
• Experience building, executing and scaling cross-functional marketing programs
• SaaS sales Experience/ Exposure in product selling
• Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements
• Experience presenting metrics and progress to goal with stakeholders
• 5+ years of marketing experience
• MBA with 7+ years of marketing experience
• Languages to be known- English and Hindi
• Demonstrated ability of strategic problem solving and creating/building solutions from scratch
• Seasoned in creating customer-facing experiences and programs
• Demonstrated analytical skills in quantitative and qualitative consumer research methodology
- Create email marketing campaigns to promote products or services.
- Ensure marketing message is conveyed clearly and delivered properly to prospects.
- To fix bad domain reputation, IP reputation
- Knowledge of Spam rate, resolving any impromptu issue related to the backend of email marketing
- Follow up on interested respondents.
- Purge non-deliverable email addresses and opt-outs.
- Track and analyze direct and interactive marketing campaigns.
- Use statistical analysis and reports to create campaigns.
- Provide recommendations for new and existing campaigns including triggers, and automation
- Build creative, messaging, and content for campaigns using email and automated marketing
Required Candidate Profile:
- Minimum 1 year of experience in Email marketing, bulk emailing & email campaigns.
- Should have experience in generating leads through email marketing, Data mining, and database development using different tools.
- Should have knowledge of lead data extraction from search engines and other lead portals.