About SpiderG - Gladiris Technologies Pvt.Ltd.
CrelioHealth (formerly LiveHealth) is IT product company in the Health care domain. We are an almost decade-old IT product organization.
We are a flourishing, Open & Flexi culture organization with a youthful team.
We are a group of young enthusiasts who are passionate about building the best line of products in healthcare diagnostics. Our product is LIMS & CRM used for Pathology Labs & Hospitals.
Org link - https://livehealth.in/
- Generate leads & contact potential prospects through cold calls and emails
- Achieve weekly outbound meeting targets.
- Schedule appointment/meeting for sales AE
- Identify prospect's needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Report to the Sales Manager on lead gen activity
- Proven work experience of more than 1 years as a Sales Development
- Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales prospecting techniques like cold calling, cold emailing and social outreach.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Track record of achieving meeting/appointment
- Experience working in the healthcare industry is preferred but not required.
- Fair understanding of sales performance metrics
- Attractive pay scale
- Mediclaim benefits -Employeee+Spouse+2Childrens+Parents
- Infinite Leave's availability post-confirmation (T & C apply)
- Flexible working hours & Hybrid work model
- Saas Product based experience.
Company Name: Xiaomi
Age: below 30
Salary: 13000 CTC + Good Incentives
On roll job eligible benefits ESI PF 👍
Experience: *Minimum 6 months of experience in Mobile Sales *background
Irfan Ali HR
Qualification: Intermediate or above
Age limit is - below 30 only
Work Location Mumbai Ahmedabad Badodara,Surat,Bhavanagar,Surendarnagar,Bhuj,Junagadh,Immatnagar,Palanpur,Gadhi Nagar
Mode of interview telephonic call
Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest for products/service offerings
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Prospect and build a sales pipeline for the Sales Managers via outbound calling, email communications, andother direct marketing methods
- Understanding customer needs and requirements
- Qualify all sales leads, routing the opportunities to the appropriate Sales Managers for further development andclosure
- Follow up with each Sales Manager, post meeting. Determine result of respective meeting, follow upappropriately to close the loop
- Consistently log and record each-and-every outreach made, in CRM, producing regular activity reports
- Act as a bridge between Marketing and Sales. Be cognizant of each marketing initiative, and work towardcorporate objectives
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas
- Team with channel partners to build a pipeline and close deals
- Perform effective online demos to prospectsRequirements
- Ability to comprehend the AVASOFT service offerings/product line and to communicate our value proposition toprospects
- Strong Internet research skills required
- Excellent presentation skills, verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
- Self-starter with solid follow-through and multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and challenging workload, must work well individually or as a memberof a team
- Highly motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent, preferably in related field
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analysing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing information.
- Creating his own network by recruiting candidates and make them understand business plan.
- observe the issues related to stockpoint and customer & trying to provide the solutions to it.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Make Outbound Calls to Prospects
- Explaining the services of Hedgehomes over call and in person to the clients
- Assissting the Prospects in site visits to various real estate projects briefing them about the pros and cons of individual location and project.
- Analysing the requirement of the prospect and finding a suitable project for him/her.
- Supporting business development through active lead nurturing and developing prospect relationships
- Maintaining Proper Follow up with the prospects and updating it on cloud based CRM.