Glint is India’s first hyperlocal company for autocare based out of Chennai. From providing doorstep car maintenance for our customers till working closely with India’s top unicorns. We’ve created a new category of car services with cutting-edge software and best-in-class operating procedures that enables hassle free car maintenance.
At Glint, we believe in working in a collaborative environment. We practice flat hierarchy with more transparency and good flow of information.
The customer experience team at GLINT is looking for an "sales executive" who is passionate and self driven in reaching out the leads and driving customers and financial growth for the company.
What will you do here ?
- Sourcing new sales opportunities by connecting with inbound leads via calls, chats and if required, via emails.
- Taking care of the entire onboarding process from reaching out to leads, conversation by closing sales and onboarding them into our system.
- Pro-actively involve in cross selling and upselling of GLINT services by understanding the customer requirements.
- Taking ownership on achieving both financial and onboarding targets.
- Closely working with the growth team by providing keysights on the quality of the leads.
The best fit for us
- Atleast 1-3 years of experience in customer faced sales.
- Self motivated and target oriented individual with excellent communication.
- Passionate about closing deals and empathetic to customer requirements.
Skills required :
- Cold calling
- Excellent communication
- Negotiation skills
- Upselling and cross selling
This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance environment that emphasizes on spreading the BYJU's unique way of learning in your city. Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings, counsel the students on the BYJU's unique way of learning and convert them into premium subscribers in your designated zones.Must have requirements:
1. Should be a graduate (any graduate is okay).
2. Should be passionate about sales.
Bonus and other benefits :
1.You can earn upto 3 Lakh in your incentives.
2. 300 best performers for each quarter (every 3 months) are taken on a 5 days fully paid international trip.
3. You will have weekly targets to achieve, consistent failure to achieve them will obviously result in job cancellation, thats not a surprise. Go big or go Home! (to be honest its easy)
4. This is a high-performance job for someone who wants to make it large, take big risks and continuously challenge themselves.
5. We require high intent, extreme determination and hard work which will be most certainly rewarded.
6. We are somewhat still a start-up, so you will have more opportunities to be recognized than elsewhere (if you are honest to your work).
Things which will make you immediately stand out :
1. Effective Communication and quick witness.
2. Should be highly energetic and enthusiastic.
3. Must have keen interest in education and mentoring students.
4. Prior experience in sales and business development is an add on.
5. Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Develop deep understanding about the offering and market for technology learning product
- Understand customer segments (technology professionals) and needs/pain areas for them
- Counseling experienced professionals via call, email or video call on which program will be useful to their career progression and suggest the best options
- Managing entire sales life cycle: starting from engaging with the large volume of well-qualified leads till the final conversion i.e. enrollment in the program
- Planning for daily, weekly and monthly targets, updating and maintaining MIS reports
- Bring market & consumer insights to influence product & offering
- 1-3 years of exp in Inside sales/telesales experience in a B2C environment (tech education industry preferred)
- Exposure to technology skills or willing to learn & understand them is key
- Consistent track record of achieving revenue targets ( Monthly / Quarterly)
- Excellent written & spoken english and pitching skills
- Proficient in Excel, Reporting skills
- Hunger to learn & grow everyday
Compensation: Note: Fixed Component: between 4 - 7 LPA (based on the interview performance and slightly negotiable based on prev experience, ctc and interview performance) Variable Component: upto 3 LPA
A sales development representative (SDR) is responsible for outbound sales prospecting for the Enterprise segment. Rather than trying to close deals, his/her work revolves around generating and qualifying new leads and moving them through the sales pipeline, until they’re ready to talk to the account executives/sales closers.
He/she has to validate and screen potential customers given by LDRs (Lead Development Representatives) who can benefit from our products. As the first line of communication with prospects, ideal SDRs should have a strong understanding of the sales process, excel at researching leads, understand key pain points, start new relationships, and set our sales closers up for success. You should be a quick learner with strong communication skills and have the ability to showcase our offerings compellingly. Every potential customer is an opportunity for you to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
Role & Responsibilities
- Generate Sales Qualified Opportunities from various lead generating channels through LDRs, LinkedIn, Company Reports and profiles etc.,
- Design email campaigns (persona wise) to generate interest in the leads.
- Do discovery meetings to understand the pain points of the prospects.
- Do email/calls to the target audience to generate interest and fix demo appointments.
- Represent our company’s products and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our solutions meet needs.
- Build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding new potential sales outlets.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for the next steps.
- Identify best practices to refine the company’s lead generation.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree from an accredited University with relevant 0-2 years of sales experience.
- Must have strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills across a variety of channels (email, social media, phone, etc.)
- Should showcase a target-oriented approach toward his/her work.
- Possess a research-oriented approach to identifying opportunities.
- Prior automotive experience is preferred but not mandatory.
- Willingness to work outside the strict job description parameters, thinking creatively about how to provide the highest level of internal and external customer service.
- Strong desire and ability to come up with innovative ideas.
- Ability to see problems as opportunities.
- Prior experience in using CRM is preferred but not mandatory.
Employment Type Full-time
Work Time US and Latin America time zone
Apply through this link
Our client is a Mumbai based healthtech company that works in the field of digital therapeutics(DTx). It leverages human and technological interventions to cater to patients suffering from diabetes, obesity, PCOS, among others. Designed to complement doctors’ medical therapy, its programs offer 360-degree guidance regarding nutrition, exercise, sleep and other factors which help patients achieve their physical and mental health goals.
Founded by well experienced healthcare professionals and engineers this one of a kind startup is disrupting the healthcare space by offering hassle free personalised digital therapeutic solutions.
As a Corporate Sales Manager, you will be responsible for approaching corporates, Brokers, Insurance/ Re Insurance players in the market and pitching to them Company's Wellness program offerings in general and therapy areas.
- Building relationship with prospective clients
- Scheduling meetings with HRs of companies and pitching the company’s products
- Scheduling meetings with Insurance companies, brokers, TPA’s & aggregators
- Planning and implementing BTL activities
- Planning and evaluating Outreach programs
- Supporting sales activities from selling to deal closing
- Account Management including developing strong relationships with customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders and preparing sales reports
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Minimum 6+years in Healthcare sales in TPA’s & brokers & has a network of corporates
- Experience in concept selling
- Excellent sales skills, preparing presentations, proposals etc.,
- Strong team player and negotiation skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Preferred from Insurance/ Insurance Brokers or TPA or Corporate Health benefits portfolio
We are looking for an experienced Inside Sales professional to join our inside sales team. This is an opportunity for you to be a key part of building a successful business:
- Manage End-to-End Sales process (Inbound Leads to Closure)
- Deliver quality and tailored demonstrations to prospects based on the use cases
- Understand customer goals, plans, challenges, timeline, budget, authority
- Meet or exceed your defined sales activity and revenue quota
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams for timely resolution of prospect's queries
- Strive to continuously improve your sales process and demonstrate a willingness to learn and implement best practices
Mindhouse is a leading Global Wellness Platform, offering a variety of meditation, yoga and nutrition based services.
The Mindhouse app was rated as one of Google Play's Best Apps for 2020 for personal growth, and has seen over 200,000 downloads since April 2020. The app is also used by employees at over 600 corporates, and we work with over 100 organizations to curate live classes for their employees.
Our founding team brings rich experience of scaling and building global businesses & internet unicorns. And one of our team members holds a Limca Record for motorcycling (this isn’t really relevant to your role, we just like bragging about it).
Website: https:// www.mindhouse.com/
About the Role
As part of the sales team, you will be responsible for talking to leads interested in our services and converting them into paid members. This role involves understanding the needs of potential customers, suggesting classes/programs to them, converting them to paid members of Mindhouse and ensuring a smooth on-boarding process for them.
We are looking for self-starters with great convincing skills, and most importantly - someone who enjoys doing sales.
Come work directly with the founding team while we are putting together a core team to help build a global wellness platform out of India and gain the opportunity to grow at an extremely fast pace along with the organisation.
Apply today and change the face of the global health & wellness industry.
Skills & Competencies
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
- Passion for sales - it should excite you not scare you
- A highly driven self-starter, with very strong ownership of their work
- Interest in mind-body wellness/fitness
- Own sales targets to facilitate membership sales and renewals
- Understanding the prospective customer's needs and goals, and suggesting relevant programs
- Setting trial classes, following-up with the prospects to collect feedback and pushing for conversions
What you’ll love about us
- Open minded collaborative culture of enthusiastic hustlers
- Fast paced work environment with a steep learning curve, and high potential for growth
- Ownership, autonomy and freedom to operate in a flat non-hierarchical structure - work directly with key stakeholders
- Free & pretty great coffee (once we’re back to office full-time)