We are seeking an experienced SEO Executive to join our team. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 1-3 years of experience in SEO and must possess expertise in ecommerce SEO. As an SEO Executive, you will be responsible for analyzing, reviewing, and implementing changes to our websites to ensure they are optimized for search engines.
- Conduct keyword research and analysis, and create content strategies based on the analysis.
- Optimize website content and structure for search engines.
- Work with developers to implement on-page SEO changes.
- Conduct regular audits of our websites and identify areas for improvement.
- Monitor and analyze website traffic, rankings, and other metrics to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and ecommerce.
- Provide SEO guidance and recommendations to other departments, including marketing and development teams.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in SEO.
- Must have knowledge and experience in ecommerce SEO.
- Strong understanding of on-page and off-page SEO.
- Experience with website analytics tools, such as Google Analytics.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Detail-oriented and able to prioritize tasks effectively.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
The ideal candidate will oversee the online marketing strategy for the organization by planning and executing digital marketing campaigns.
- Launch advertisements and create content to increase brand awareness.
- Design, maintain, and supply content for the organization's website
- Formulate strategies to build lasting digital connections with customers
- Monitor the company's social media presence
- Launch Ads to increase brand awareness
- Bachelor's degree in any Information Technology, Marketing or related field
- A good understanding of digital marketing concepts
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update the website
- Experience with B2C social media and content generation
- Measure performance using Web analytics tools
++FRESHERS CAN ALSO APPLY++
- Develop, in consultation with the Head of Marketing, quarterly marketing campaign calendar for assigned product line(s).
- Responsible for execution of the approved marketing calendar.
- Collect and report data on the efficacy of the different marketing campaigns.
- Work with partners (visual designer, content writer, etc.) to develop the required collateral.
- Investigate, evaluate and propose unexplored channels to increase the reach and efficiency of the marketing efforts.
- Occasionally, represent the company at on-ground or digital events - trade shows, conferences, etc.
- Current 2-3 years as a full time marketer (not as a sales or pre sales or telesales professional who developed some collateral). Overall professional experience, ideally, up to 5 years.
- Exposure to social media advertising is necessary; specifically, hands-on experience of having set up, tracked and optimized LinkedIn campaigns.
- Should/could have worked either for a product principal or an advertising agency.
- B2B marketing experience is a definite plus.
- Native-level verbal and written English language proficiency.
- Willingness to regularly, if not daily, work from the Bangalore office
• At least 1 &2 Years of experience required.
• Experience with Google Adwords, Social Media Ads is a plus.
• Keyword research analytics
• Experienced in On-page SEO, Off-page SEO and Technical SEO
• Link building and Ranking analysis
• Knowledge of SEO tools and SEO plugins
• Abilities for improving organic Google search results for keyword search ranks.
• Must be able to talk well in English.
We are looking for an SEO - Executive / Sr. Executive to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase leads, traffic & rankings.
- Performing ongoing keyword research including discovery and expansion of keyword opportunities
- Researching and implementing content recommendations for organic SEO success
- Track, report and analyze website analytics
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Research and implement the latest search engine optimization recommendations and best practices
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Identify and fix technical SEO issues rapidly, including architecture, crawlability and indexability, broken links, etc.
- Will be responsible for achieving targets in terms of leads, ranking, and traffic on-page and off-page activities.
- 2-5 years of experience as an SEO Strategist or similar role
- Proven SEO experience
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster, Ahref, SE Ranking, etc)
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO
- Develop and implement an SEO strategy that reflects the business needs and drives strong traffic increase
- Ability to analyze and show the competitive keyword ranking on major search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
- Team player
- Experience with Social media is a plus
- Excellent Written Skills
Job Location : Noida and Gurugram
- Oversees all company social media accounts management and reporting.
- Plan strategies to drive traffic and engagement to generate leads.
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative content and graphics for regularly scheduled posts, which promote brand-focused messages.
- Coordinate with other departments to plan social media activities.
- Design and handle paid advertising campaigns on LinkedIn and Facebook.
- Analyze social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Monitor and develop reports on competitor activity within social media spaces.
- Monitoring users' engagement with and feedback on every post.
- Exploring the potential value of social media sites that are not yet in our repertoire.
- In-depth understanding of all the latest and familiar social media sites with their associated algorithms.
- Finding relevant groups on social channels and contribute.
- Connecting with potential leads, and influencers to build a connection.
- Stay up to date with social media trends.
- Connect with social media influencers to improve brand reputation.
- Experience – 3+ years of experience
- Minimum a bachelor's degree
- Prior social media handling experience min 3 years
- Experience in handling social media automation tools such as Hoot suite, Hub spot, Buffer etc.
- Expert knowledge of all leading social media sites.
- Good communication skills.
- Flexible and engaging writing style.
- Experience with a designing tool (Canva, Illustrator, etc)
We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Development Representative who thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The ideal candidate must be a pro at using Linkedin, Sales CRM, Email and comfortable making connections via Skype chats or calls every day.
- Learn & understand our products and our prospective clients well.
Understand customer pain points, requirements and correlate ZapInventory & ZapApps.io solutions and customer requirements.
Source new sales opportunities through outbound reach, cold emails, skype chats or phone calls or anything to reach out to prospective customers.
Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and inquiries.
Engage current users to expand awareness, educate, ask for referrals, identify new opportunities and develop account intelligence.
Execute planned sales activities and develop a target list of high potential new customers.
Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and services.
Achieve monthly & quarterly quotas.
- Perform effective online demos to prospects.
Manage customer queries on Intercom (or other chat tool we might be using) and email.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic phone presence.
- Ability to make focused efforts to close deals. The ideal candidate should be strategy driven with a research-based approach.
- Proven sales development experience, preferably at an Internet startup or SaaS industry.
- Savvy with LinkedIn sales navigator, and CRM tools.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage time effectively.
Additional Responsibilities: We also expect this person to handle our SEO management task which includes working with bloggers and digital media executives.
As a Social Media Specialist at Digeesell, you’ll get to work with our marketing team to help develop brand awareness about our company through social media.
Your responsibilities at digeesell
- Write long- and short-form social media messages that attract new users and engage current users.
- Use data to analyze what’s working, what’s not, and reinforce or refocus key messages accordingly.
- Wear many hats as you work with multiple teams to develop strategy, work with designers, write copy, manage social communities, and analyze data.
- Help convert brand fans into loyal customers with engaging, responsive, responsible, surprising, and captivating social media interactions.
- Design and monitor business performance goals to drive brand awareness.
- Observe and analyze market and competitor trends.
- Monitor the quality and integrity of products and services, and respond as needed to ensure brand alignment.
- Strategize media plans for different platforms.
- Client interaction
Required Candidate profile:
- 1.5 + years of experience in the social media specialist role.
- Excellent communication Skills
- MBA in Marketing or similar background
- Good Presentation skills
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, other social media best practices
- Working knowledge of popular social media scheduling and monitoring tool
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Agency Background Preferred
Belief that each person has a duty to give
Passion to assist NGOs with technology in reaching their donors
Attitude to do what it takes to reach the goals
We are looking for a person who believes that it is the duty of each individual to give. One who would love to assist NGOs in raising donations from individuals and believes strongly in the role of technology to enable it. The role will require strong skills in areas ranging from content writing to digital marketing to analysis. It will require one to work closely with NGOs to assist them in first creating a donor base and then actively engaging with them. This role will aim to create a community of NGOs who are interested in building and engaging with retail individual donors.
What You Will Do
You will be the face of DanaMojo to our NGO partners, and be the principal point of contact for them.
The roles and responsibilities can be broken down as follows :
1. Assist NGOs in increasing donations from their own donors
a. Working 1-1 with a set of NGOs to strategize and execute on plans to increase donations from their own donors through online & offline activities
b. Planning and executing the danaMATCH Challenges (an online fundraising event)
c. Conduct workshops to improve capabilities of raising funds from individual donors
d. Use various digital tools such as social media, blogs, emails to advocate building and leveraging an individual donor base
2. Help NGOs use our platform better
a. Educate NGOs on using more features on our platform thus being able to reach more donors and donations
b. Understand what NGOs want and feed that back into new features for the Platform
3. Generate leads through marketing activities
a. Generate more leads through digital activities such as social media marketing, email marketing, blogs, website, SEO etc
b. Use existing NGOs to showcase benefit with testimonials to bring new NGOs o board
What You Need To Have
• Digital Marketing Skills
• Email Marketing – Should have run email campaigns through a variety of tools
• Social Media Marketing – Should have done social media marketing for customers or should be an avid user of social media
• Data Analysis – Strong data analysis skills to analyze and report on marketing activities
• Content Writing
• Blogs/Articles – Should be someone to whom writing comes easily and naturally and can easily pen down a 250-400 word article without too much effort.
• Website Management – Using website to drive both engagement and lead generation through content and SEO
• Data Analysis
• Excel – Strong skills in data analysis using Excel
• Google Analytics – Should have setup and used Google Analytics (or any similar tool) to measure and analyze effort of online marketing activities
In addition to the mentioned requirements
• Work experience of at least 2 years in the above areas
• Well versed with the usage of advance MS-Excel, data analysis and digital marketing tools
• Candidates who have shown inclination to the sector through active work/volunteering in the social service space
Even if you’re from a completely different background, but have the necessary skillsets and the zeal and confidence to crack the nut – let's talk.