- Have to Negotiate and fix up meetings with the Point of contacts.
-Have to Genrate Leads if needed
- Have to establish great relationship with the clients.
About A-One Gold Steel
We, at GlobalShiksha, are on a mission to Make Learning Fun for the K-12 segment by delivering high-quality, affordable supplementary educational products. The GlobalShiksha team of 150+ people works out of offices in Bengaluru. We’re backed by the top investor of the world, Accel Partners. Founded in 2011 by an IIT Graduate, GlobalShiksha is among top five Ed-tech companies of India and has the trust of 1 million parents. The opportunity as the Team Leader- Tele Sales process, you will take care of the telesales team as well as work as an individual performers to deliver on the company’s revenue goals.
- As Team leader- TeleSales, you will have the responsibility of delivering on the sales strategy & revenue goals of the company.
- Train Tele Sales Representatives to deliver their best in every call that they do & adhere to Company’s promises & call flow.
- Work closely with the recruitment team to find exceptional talents for the telesales team.
- Focus on finding out the key tracking metrics for performance improvement and implementing them.
- Engage with internal stakeholders viz. Marketing, operations etc. for smooth operations and improvements.
Who Would Be a Best Fit-
- 3+ years of experience relevant experience.
- Has very strong communication and convincing skills.
- Must be target-oriented and handled 20-30 executives.
- Must be a graduate.
Working with us, you’ll enjoy competitive compensation, a generous learning budget and an opportunity to impact thousands of lives alongside a fun, dedicated and mission-driven team. To learn more about our team and culture, follow us on social media! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Testsigma is built to make test automation effortless. We are a fast-growing, product-based startup backed by leading global Investors like Accel, STRIVE and Marquee Angels.
We are the first open-source test automation platform built out of India and competing with global giants. With product-market fit and a terrific team, we’re poised to capture the global market for AI driven, cloud-based test automation platforms.
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
As a Senior Account Executive, being part of an excellent sales team of A-Players, you will find an environment of immense learning & growth! Come & be a part of one of the fastest-growing global Dev Infra companies!
This will be a hands-on position in a typical start-up environment, so we are looking for a motivated self-starter who isn't afraid to roll up their sleeves and experiment quickly to achieve the goals.
What you will be doing:
- Consistently meet & exceed sales quota.
- Educate and nurture prospects, conduct a demo with each lead, share what Testsigma does, and employ a value-based solution selling methodology to drive these leads through a high-velocity pipeline.
- Execute all phases of the pipeline, and push deals through the sales cycle towards closure.
- Build a robust pipeline to meet quota consistently.
- Lead customers through an end-to-end sales cycle in collaboration with Pre-Sales and Support teams.
- Manage the entire sales lifecycle from customer engagement, POC and contract negotiation.
- Develop executive relationships to expand revenue potential.
- Articulate Testsigma's' value proposition clearly and effectively to potential clients while understanding the competitive landscape.
- Demonstrate a sound understanding of how the overall business solution is positioned, deployed and supported.
- Work with all levels of GTM leadership to continuously improve processes like territory planning, lead/pipeline/opportunity management and KPIs.
- Maintain excellent data discipline in salesforce.com for your book of business
- Responsible for global geography for now.
- 6 to 10 years of experience selling complex technology products.
- Minimum 4 years in the end-to-end sales process, including closing as an AE
- Experience in driving B2B sales growth, preferably in a technology/product environment (in SaaS industry preferred), selling to a technical audience.
- End-to-end sales experience managing complex sales cycles requiring stakeholder mapping, running technical proofs-of-concept in collaboration with a Solutions Engineer, price negotiations.
- Experience selling Enterprise level deals, selling to C-suite
- Consistent success with sales quota attainment
- Exceptional communication, problem-solving and collaboration skills
- Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level
- Strong prospecting skills
Note: Candidates from SAAS, Technoly product background prefered.
Territory : North America (Night shift)
Coordinate between sales engineer and customer.
Communicate with prospective customers and explain their benefits about products.
Create Invoice and quotation.
Monitoring sales engineer performance and coordinating with them for lead.
Customer Complaint Resolution.
Basic Knowledge of computers.
Fluency in Communication.
Candidates with knowledge of multiple languages are welcomed.
Salary 100000 to 200000 Per Year
Experience : 3-7 yrs
The Supplier Relationship Manager (SRM) is a B2B inside sales focused on acquiring new business by winning new participants in our early pay markets and managing and those relationships for long term repeat business. Our clients are large companies across the globe and the goals of SRM are to:
(1) Encourage their supply chains to participate in the C2FO marketplace for early payment and
(2) Foster long-term utilization of our working capital platform.
Prior experience in financial sales is desirable, but ultimately, we are looking for candidates with a high degree of general sales acumen. The SRM primarily uses multi-media channels (outbound & inbound calls, email, digital presentations, WhatsApp, etc.) to acquire new market participants and grow supplier relationships. All accounts are provided to SRM, generally with warm leads. Although there is no expectation of cold calling, SRM will often need to prospect to identify key financial decision-makers. Sales efforts are consultative; helping suppliers to identify the best working capital solution possible is paramount. High performance is acknowledged and rewarded with attractive incentives.
Good communication skills and persuasion skills is a must-have. Fluency in English and Hindi to deal with India clientele is required.
Duties and Responsibilities :
• Acquire new market participants and retain existing participants.
• Increase frequency & quality of market participation.
• Manage, cultivate, and grow a book of business consistent with buyer objectives.
Desired Skills and Experience :
• Fluent in English and Hindi
• B2B sales experience
• Highly motivated with excellent work ethic
• Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
• Capacity to adapt quickly within a dynamic sales program
• Strong selling, negotiating and consulting skills
• Effective interpersonal and analytical abilities
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
Preferred skills, knowledge & ability requirements :
• Strong financial acumen
• Inside B2B sales experience
• Experience with SalesForce.com
• Good in mathematical skills
Qualification and Experience :
• Post-Graduation in Finance, Sales and Marketing (preferred but not mandatory)
• Min 2-6 years of experience in sale of financial products
About Us :
C2FO is working to deliver a future where every company in the world has the capital it needs to grow. Our technology provides an easy, low-cost way for businesses of all sizes to increase cash flow by receiving early invoice payments. Since 2008, C2FO’s online marketplace and innovative financial products have accelerated payments by more than one billion days for companies in over 180 countries.
Named one of Forbes’ “Fintech 50,” C2FO provides more than $1 billion in working capital each week for hundreds of thousands of businesses. C2FO has more than 500 employees worldwide, with headquarters in Kansas City and locations throughout Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia. For more information, visit http://www.C2FO.com" target="_blank">www.C2FO.com.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we not only value diversity and equality, we cultivate teams that feel empowered to bring their authentic selves to work every day. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and our global, multicultural clients. We recognize the power of inclusion, emphasizing that each team member was chosen for their unique ability to contribute to the overall success of our mission.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business needs.
Responsible for all sales & marketing activities (Direct & Channel Sales for Promoting Residential
Direct sales activities (inbound as well as outbound)
Event / expo participations for sales and brand visibility (Advt & promotion activities)
Prospect clients through calling , email and offs - site meetings (where applicable)
Sign - ups to achieve monthly targets
Developing & nurturing a strong channels (existing and new channel partners relationship)
Demonstrate highest quality of customer satisfaction
Nurture relationships with existing clients to generate referral business
Manage sales operations (day - to - day sales operations)
Formulating weekly / monthly sales plan & implementing sales strategy
Manage sales documentation , customer data & MIS
Need to manage team of executive and drive business through the team.
Meeting monthly quarterly targets by guiding the team.
Should Report to Sales manager and motivate the team to drive business.
- Meet or exceed sales objectives at the enterprise level
- Effectively qualify leads and perform needs assessment, engaging technical resources as required
- Create client presentations, proposals, and coordinate quarterly business reviews
- Conduct high-level conversations with C-level and VP-level Executives
- Utilize solution-selling and value-selling techniques to effectively guide the sales process to close
- Upsell and leverage business from new and established customer relationships
- Utilize CRM solution to provide timely and accurate sales activity tracking and status updates
- Work strategically with management to deliver forecasts, identify trending opportunities/challenges, and provide recommended solutions
- Great experience in Enterprise Software/Solution sales
- Experience conducting product demonstrations with the ability to build relevant, strategic messaging
- Must have strong verbal skills with consultative professional business acumen
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, ethical, responsible, & self-motivated
- Strong collaboration and relationship-building skills
- Presence and proficiency in social media such as LinkedIn
- A good listener
- Proven record of achieving sales quota throughout
About Intugine Technologies:
Intugine Technologies is a Bangalore based IoT company started in 2013 within the walls of IIT Kharagpur. The company launched itself with a smart ring called Nimble. The company now aims to revolutionize the logistics sector of India, which is still at its nascent stage as compared to its foreign counterparts. Intugine Technologies is already leaving an impact in the logistics sector by working with flourishing start-ups like Flipkart, big enterprises like Philips, and 3PL companies like Mahindra Logistics.
Our team comprises of ambitious, reliable, and witty people who love to play around; while getting the job done. We are looking for smart and adventurous people who relish an opportunity to solve intricate problems. If you want to make an impact with your work, then Intugine is the right place for you.
We are looking for a talented and competitive Sales Development Representative that thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. You will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives as you will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Research accounts, identify key players, and generate interest in the company.
- Maintain and expand the Company's database of prospects within the assigned territory.
- Understand customer needs and requirements and brief the sales manager.
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Following up on sales inquiries from customers.
- Account management when required for existing customers.
- Proven lead generation experience
- Strong phone presence and experience dialing dozens of calls per day
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
What can you expect at Intugine?
A young team of like-minded, intellectually curious colleagues working together in a high paced learning environment with a flat hierarchy. An open environment where there would be continuous mentorship to help you achieve your peak potential.
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.