Counseling the students over the study abroad options.
Handling enquiries and getting the enrollments done .
Achieving monthly sales targets, cold calling.
Work Schedule: 6 days a week (including weekends), any 1 fixed weekly off.
11am-7pm / 12pm - 8pm - Mon to Fri
10am to 7pm / 11am to 8pm - Sat n Sun
About Symansys Technologies India Pvt Ltd
- Working within the digital space and knowing how data is used to drive real-time relationships with users/audiences.
- Knowing about how incremental growth is changing the face of the digital market and are open to challenging the current status around attribution models.
- Achieving significant revenue growth in Digital Media space by using general business acumen to uncover business needs and identify how Company's solutions can help clients achieve their business goals.
- Coordinating internal resources for the preparation and delivery of objective based solutions for clients.
- Creating and delivering customized sales opportunities that address the client’s compelling events and help them meet their goals.
- Building relationships with key marketing, merchandising, and media decision makers within client organizations, while understanding the landscape and gaining account penetration
- Negotiating and closing contracts with client’s key decision makers
- Being an effective communicator, motivational leader and having a good understanding of the role.
- 15 years of professional digital sales and marketing business experience.
- MBA/BA/BS preferably in marketing or business with strong academic record.
- Diverse client management experience (client side, ad solutions, direct marketing, agency experience). Media preferred.
- Multi-disciplined marketer who is versed across channels; online, direct mail, catalogue, newspaper.
- Self-motivated – able to identify opportunities, sell new business, and close sales.
- Ability to assess client objectives and formulate communications strategy directly to those client objectives within display advertising.
- Comfortable with consultative sales, solution selling and target driven sales position.
- Strong business and strategic planning acumen, strong negotiation skills.
- Solid quantitative background with an understanding of analytic tools and techniques.
- Understanding of marketing program design, execution, and measurement.
- Effective communication across multiple levels of an organization and able to work well in a team/highly collaborative environment.
- Demonstrated sales and business development experience.
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office and sales management software (eg: Salesforce).
- Comfortable at incrementally growing client accounts and revenue, not afraid to ask for the business.
- Strategic partner – great relationship builder can engage a client with road map and vision and set and work towards and beyond key targets.
- Can build relationships across multiple disciplines in the client organization including marketing, merchandising, media decision making. Very comfortable at engaging with all levels of a business.
- Walks the halls – enjoys the people aspects of the role.
- Detail orientated –Enjoys the process of the sale and is detail focused.
- Planning accounts – helping internal and external stakeholders see the bigger picture and plan.
- Highly driven, motivated and ambitious self-starters. Proactivity not reactivity.
- Curious to learn, passionate, accountable and focused on own personal development.
- Completing daily outbound call quota & talk time through allocated leads
- Creating sales pipeline & convert leads to meet and exceed targets
- Upselling and cross-selling relevant products to enrolled students/ customers
- Ensuring post-sales servicing as per the set standards
- Demonstrating a strong customer service orientation in all spheres of activities.
- Handling escalations and ensuring client satisfaction in issue resolution.
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree with a min of 60%
- 1-2 years of prior work-ex in the education industry in online sales. Experience of online sales in GMAT, GRE, or SAT is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to continuously learn about colleges/ universities abroad.
- Having a GMAT / GRE score is a huge plus.
Build relationships with prospective clients
Maintain consistent contact with existing clients
Manage sales pipeline
Analyze market and establish competitive advantages
Track metrics to ensure targets are hit
Bachelor's degree 3+ years in sales industry
Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing Demonstrated sales success
Strong negotiation skills
Strong communication and presentation skills
Candidate should have experience in doing Marketing or Business Development in Logistics/Automotive/Transport Industry and should be willing to travel.
Designation: Senior Business Developer
Exp.: 7 - 10 Years
Job Location: Sector 62, Noida
Company Websites: http://www.sosudatech.com/
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Managing and retaining relationships with existing clients
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Having an in-depth knowledge of business products and value proposition
- Monitor and evaluate industry trends and customer drivers and meet regularly with management and stakeholders to discuss strategy
- Prepare sales contractsensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- 7-10 Yrs of Business Development-Both Locally & Internationally (USA Market)
- High Proficient/Fluent in English and Communication
- Master Degree in BA/TECH
- BS in IT/ENGINEERING
- Masters of Science in Business Administration
- Centration: Innovation, Technology, Entrepreneurship, Market Research & Development
- High Proficient/Mastry in many Technology, Gant Chart Tool, Visio, MS Package, Statistics, Analytics,
- Team Player
- Management Experience (6 yrs )
- Tead Lead
- Leadership Skills
- Knowledge of Consulting Business
- Proficient in Skype, Sharepoint, MS Team, HR Tools, WebEx, Zoom, MS Dynamics
- High Level Experience in Business Planning/ Budgeting, Business Development, risk Management, Team Development/Management
o Identify potential target areas
o Identify sales blitz opportunities
o Provide continuous reporting on sales achieved
o To create and maintain a win-win relationship with new and current customers
o Update all internal systems to properly track potential customer and customer
Update the CRM with lead information
Track changes on leads
Input and update information on customer conversations