Experience : Minimum 2-3 years experience in ecommerce/sale/marketing/
Skills : Good communication skills, Good analytical thinking.
Qualification : Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
GEVME is a Singapore based fast growing leading virtual & hybrid event and engagement platform for building unique experiences. It is used by event professionals worldwide to build, operate and monetise virtual events for some of the biggest brands. The flexibility of the platform provides them with limitless possibilities to turn any virtual event idea into reality.
We have already powered hundreds of thousands of events around the world for clients like Facebook, Netflix, Starbucks, Forbes, MasterCard, Singapore Government.
We are a product company with a strong engineering and family culture; we are always looking for new ways to enhance the event experience and empower efficient event management. We’re on a mission to groom the next generation of event technology thought leaders as we grow.
Join us if you want to become part of a vibrant and fast-moving product company that's on a mission to connect people around the world through events.
Do check out our platform GEVME.
Location: Remote/Work from Home
We are currently looking to hire a driven Revenue Operations Engineer to join our team and play an instrumental part in driving business process improvements and automations. We are looking for a talented developer to design world-class Salesforce solutions for our evolving CRM requirements. As a developer in the RevOps team, you will be responsible for developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform and other tech stack tools. You will also analyze project objectives, create customer workflows, and troubleshoot errors.
You will be responsible for developing large scale platforms that will support future Sales engineering applications. You will help build our next generation server side software stack that will deliver scalable, highly reliable solutions.
Developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform. Designing, coding, and implementing Salesforce applications. Develop Apex (classes and triggers), Lightning Components, and Visualforce to extend Salesforce in order to support business requirements, Write software code based on functional specification and technical design; adhere to development techniques and standards. Conceive and document technical design for software in development.
Duties and responsibilities
- In-depth development experience with SalesForce CRM platform
- In-depth development experience with integrations with SalesForce
- Experience in developing customized solutions within the Salesforce platform
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM platforms
- Ability to problem solve high-level software and application issues
- Strong object-oriented programming and design skills
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills, excellent written and verbal communications skills
- A passion for technology
- Experience working in a team environment, and demonstrated potential to lead a technical team
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Software Programming & Development
- Prior experience in a software development, or similar engineering environment
- Certified Salesforce Platform Developer I or Salesforce Platform Developer II
- Experience working with CRM systems such as Salesforce
- Experience working with Marketing Automation tools like Active Campaign
- Experience working with Sales Engagement tools like Outreach
Settlin, (founded 2016) has built a simple platform for enabling and executing property transactions and services.
This is the most systematic approach to Real Estate consultancy, driven by high-end technology, built to cater every
detail of it.
Settlin entered the real estate industry with a vision to disrupt the resale real estate market and to automate the
whole process and experience of buying a resale property by providing all the necessary information on one single
platform. After a tremendous success in the resale real estate segment we have recently ventured into the primary
real estate vertical to help those who are looking to buy a new property by suggesting them the right property from
the plethora of projects across Bangalore.
● Any Graduate/Post-Graduate with sales and consulting aptitude,
● Experience of 0 - 5 years in sales/pre-sales/client onboarding/counseling/customer success management
● Good analytical and communication skills (English).
● Male candidates only.
● Own 2/4 wheeler with driving licence.
● Quick learning ability, adaptability to changing business needs
● Willingness to challenge the status quo and achieve business results.
Roles & responsibilities
The core job is to understand the requirement of the buyer and suggest to him the right property basis his/her
requirement. Someone who can make sure that a buyer gets what he is looking for or you convince the buyer that
what you are selling is the right fit for him/her.
Someone who loves interacting with people over the phone and in person both, who is passionate enough to chase
targets and overachieve, someone who has a decent geographical knowledge of Bangalore city .We expect you to
drive things and be self motivated with a vision and goal to lead a team.
CTC: greater than INR 3.6 Lacs / annum : 3.6 Lacs (fixed) + Monthly Incentives (upto INR 20000 and above)
Enterprise Sales Manager/Senior Sales Manager: Drupal (APAC)
Location - India
Website - www.srijan.net
Srijan is one of the largest Drupal services companies working with enterprises, including Fortune 500’s in multi-year long-term engagements.
We’re looking for Enterprise Sales/Senior Sales Manager- DRUPAL with End-to-end Sales experience who will manage and close deals in Srijan account and prospects. The ideal candidate cultivates deep relationships with prospective customers, partnering with them to determine their needs and delivering world-class service. Furthermore, the ability to work cross-functionally with demand generation, Pre-Sales, and marketing teams to cultivate a pipeline is a must.
Passion, drive, and creativity are some of the basic skills that we look at, in this role. Experience in handling full-lifecycle sales in an individual contributor environment, along with working with partners to drive our business forward in the specified territory is key to being a successful Srijan representative.
- Identify new business opportunities within the companies in APAC, who are invested or investing in Drupal stack.
- Develop strong relationships and identify prospect needs at all decision-making levels.
- Influence client decisions and advocate for client needs to negotiate win-win solutions.
- Work closely with various teams including Delivery Operations, Pre-Sales, Marketing and Accounts to ensure seamless implementation and effective growth.
- Collaborate effectively across internal teams and create an atmosphere of trust and open communication.
- Engage with our channel partners and various subject matter experts to drive sales opportunities.
- Travel to client meetings as needed.
The ideal candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Experience of 7+ years of sales/client origination experience in APAC, with CMS experience for building complex web applications. Earlier experience with Drupal is preferred.
- Demonstrated experience in selling complex software and services to enterprises and fortune 500’s.
- Experience negotiating large strategic deals including all phases of client development: prospecting, proposal development, negotiation, and ongoing relationship management.
- Should have intellectual agility and an entrepreneurial mindset; demonstrates drive, initiative, energy, and sense of urgency in acquiring and serving clients.
- Experience and the know-how to work in a start-up, fast-paced technology environment.
- Confident presentation skills, and must have 'presence' in front of the C-suite customer with the communications skills to articulate a value proposition to a wide range of organizational and functional levels.
pepkidz Learning was established with a vision to transform children into leaders. All parents desire happiness and success for their children. Our innovative curriculum is research-based and is designed to provide the children with the needed training to develop their emotional intelligence and required personality traits. We provide holistic primary education in India through an innovative curriculum, activity-based learning, and cutting-edge technology.
Pepkidz is looking forB2B sales Managers who are dynamic and passionate SALES CHAMPIONS having an overall work ex of 3-6 years in Sales. Prior experience in the Education Sector will be an added advantage. Primary responsibility for this role would be to sign up Schools and corporates
Shout out to candidates who are passionate about cracking deals.
Job Description :
- Promote/Sell various IT trainings/certifications to the working professionals/students.
- Intensely following up with the prospects clients/students and closing the sales within the sales cycle.
- Generate new leads, create sales pipeline and following with the closure.
- Obtaining client information & Counsel Professional for trainings/certifications.
- Reaching out professionals/clients by making outbound calls, emails and if also face to face meetings/counseling if required.
- Selling & Advertising Different Training Courses in the different geographies like India, U.S, Canada, Singapore, Malaysia, Middle East and few European boundaries
- Negotiating and closing the deals.
- Diligently communicating, aggressive follow up and priming the lead through different channels.
- Exceptional communicator and influencer who can deliver sales pitch like a charm.
- Result-driven with experience of extremely target centric job.
- Confident and persevering risk-taker who thrives in a high-performance high-growth environment.
- Self-learners with extensive grasping ability so that learners can absorb the product related trainings within no time.
2. Engage with prospects to understand their unique and specific pain points and produce compelling business cases to meet their needs
3. Develop and implement a scalable sales process from prospecting/demand generation through contract execution
4. Work with internal team members to ensure successful onboarding and implementation for new clients
5. Collaborate with internal product teams and provide feedback from the field to help shape future development
We need Sales professionals for our educational SaaS product. Role involves generating/sourcing leads, understanding customer requirement, driving sales, and servicing after-sales needs. We are looking for candidates who are self-starter, who can get going from day 1, who is hungry for success and most importantly can go after achieving dreams.
For top notch candidates, we are willing to offer lucrative stake in the company.
Detailed job responsibilities:
- Serves customers by selling products/services as per customer needs.
- Services existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, and merchandising techniques.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
To generate the lead
To create dealers, distributors network
To handle channel sales
To visit retail outlets
To collect orders
To generate sales and revenue
To achieve sales target
- To appoint Block Sales Manager in their respective Districts.
- To manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- To supervise sales team members on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- To identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- To work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- To assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- To conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.