On premises to Azure Migration
Terraform CI CD pipeline
Budget – BG, Hyderabad, Remote , Hybrid –
Budget – up to 30 LPA
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- 2+ years experience with AWS (EC2, ECS, RDS, Elastic Cache, etc)
- Well versed with maintaining infrastructure as code (Terraform, Cloudformation, etc)
- Experience in setting CI/CD pipelines from scratch
- Knowledge of setting up and securing networks (VPN, Intranet, VPC, Peering, etc)
- Understanding of common security issues
You will be responsible for the uptime, performance, and operational cost of a large-scale cloud platform or some of our SaaS-based products. You will make daily and weekly operational decisions with the goal of improving uptime while reducing costs. You will drive improvements by gaining an in-depth knowledge of the products in your responsibility and applying the latest emerging trends in the cloud and SaaS technologies. All your decisions will be focused on providing the best in class service to the users of our SaaS products.
Our organization relies on its central engineering workforce to develop and maintain a product portfolio of several different startups. As part of our engineering, you'll get to work on several different products every quarter. Our product portfolio continuously grows as we incubate more startups, which means that different products are very likely to make use of different technologies, architecture & frameworks - a fun place for smart tech lovers!
- 4+ years of experience working in DevOps
- In-depth knowledge of configuring and hosting services on Kubernetes
- Hands-on experience in configuring and managing a service mesh like Istio
- Experience working in Cloud, Agile, CI/CD, and DevOps environments. We live in the Cloud
- Experience Jenkins, Google Cloud Build, or similar
- Good to have experience with using PAAS and SAAS services from AWS/Azure/GCP like BigQuery, Cloud Storage, S3, etc.
- Good to have experience with configuring, scaling, and monitoring database systems like PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, and so on.
About CAW Studios
CAW Studios is a Product Engineering Studio. WE BUILD TRUE PRODUCT TEAMS for our clients. Each team is a small, well-balanced group of geeks and a product manager that together produce relevant and high-quality products.
We believe the product development process is broken as most development companies operate as IT Services. Unlike IT Apps, we believe product development requires Ownership, Creativity, Agility, and design that scales.
Know More About CAW Studios:
Benefits: Startup culture, powerful Laptop, free snacks, cool office, flexible work hours and work-from-home policy, medical insurance, and most importantly - the opportunity to work on challenging cutting-edge problems.
Work from office
We are looking for AWS Solution Architect.
Required Technical Skill Set: AWS Cloud, AWS Solution Architect.
Desired Experience Range: 6-10
Work Location: Vadodara
Desired Competencies: - Relevant experience of 5 years on Cloud Technologies -
Expertise in AWS Cloud Infrastructure setup, Like creation of Landing Zone’s
- Expertise in Network and Security components within AWS
- Designing & Developing AWS Cloud Based Systems using Cloud Formation or Terraform
- Experience in Application Development, Requirements Gathering
- Hand on experience in implementing and supporting AWS environments - Designing & Developing AWS Cloud Based Systems using cloud-native tools
- In-depth understanding of Cloud Architecture & ability to advise/work on end to end cloud infrastructure
- Development of Cloud workflows and processes - Designing and Developing Monitoring solutions using AWS native services
- Conversant with the best practices for Cloud security & Scalability, Should be well versed and knowledgeable on the pillars of a Well-Architected Framework
- Knowledge of Container technologies like Kubernetes
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available on AWS
- Work collaboratively with software engineering to define infrastructure and deployment requirements
- Provision, configure and maintain AWS cloud infrastructure defined as code
- Ensure configuration and compliance with configuration management tools
- Administer and troubleshoot Linux based systems
- Troubleshoot problems across a wide array of services and functional areas
- Build and maintain operational tools for deployment, monitoring, and analysis of AWS infrastructure and systems
- Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimization
- At least 3-5 years of experience building and maintaining AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Security Groups, IAM, ECS, CodeDeploy, CloudFront, S3)
- Strong understanding of how to secure AWS environments and meet compliance requirements
- Expertise using Chef for configuration management
- Hands-on experience deploying and managing infrastructure with Terraform
- Solid foundation of networking and Linux administration
- Experience with Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, ELK and deploying applications on AWS
- Ability to learn/use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
- Strong bias for action and ownership
• Previously help a DevOps Engineer or System Engineer role
• 4+ years of production Linux system admin experience in high traffic environment
• 1+ years of experience with Amazon AWS and related services (instances, ELB,
EBS, S3, etc.) and abstractions on top of AWS.
• Strong understanding of network fundamentals, IP and related services (DNS, VPN, firewalls, etc.) and
• Experience in running Docker and Kubernetes clusters in production.
• Love automating mundane tasks and make developers life easy
• Must be able to code in, at a minimum, Python (or Ruby) and Bash.
• Non-trivial production experience with Saltstack and/or Puppet, Composer,Jenkins, GIT
• Agile software development best practices - continuous integration, releases,branches, etc.
• Experience with modern monitoring tools; capacity planning.
• Some experience with MySQL, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, Node.js, and PHP is a plus.
• Self-motivated, fast learner, detail-oriented, team player with a sense of humor
Experience in managing CI/CD using Jenkins.
Senior Devops Engineer
Who are we?
Searce is a niche’ Cloud Consulting business with futuristic tech DNA. We do new-age tech to realise the “Next” in the “Now” for our Clients. We specialise in Cloud Data Engineering, AI/Machine Learning and Advanced Cloud infra tech such as Anthos and Kubernetes. We are one of the top & the fastest growing partners for Google Cloud and AWS globally with over 2,500 clients successfully moved to cloud.
What do we believe?
- Best practices are overrated
- Implementing best practices can only make one n ‘average’ .
- Honesty and Transparency
- We believe in naked truth. We do what we tell and tell what we do.
- Client Partnership
- Client - Vendor relationship: No. We partner with clients instead.
- And our sales team comprises 100% of our clients.
How do we work?
It’s all about being Happier first. And rest follows. Searce work culture is defined by HAPPIER.
- Humble: Happy people don’t carry ego around. We listen to understand; not to respond.
- Adaptable: We are comfortable with uncertainty. And we accept changes well. As that’s what life's about.
- Positive: We are super positive about work & life in general. We love to forget and forgive. We don’t hold grudges. We don’t have time or adequate space for it.
- Passionate: We are as passionate about the great street-food vendor across the street as about Tesla’s new model and so on. Passion is what drives us to work and makes us deliver the quality we deliver.
- Innovative: Innovate or Die. We love to challenge the status quo.
- Experimental: We encourage curiosity & making mistakes.
- Responsible: Driven. Self motivated. Self governing teams. We own it.
Are you the one? Quick self-discovery test:
- Love for cloud: When was the last time your dinner entailed an act on “How would ‘Jerry Seinfeld’ pitch Cloud platform & products to this prospect” and your friend did the ‘Sheldon’ version of the same thing.
- Passion for sales: When was the last time you went at a remote gas station while on vacation, and ended up helping the gas station owner saasify his 7 gas stations across other geographies.
- Compassion for customers: You listen more than you speak. When you do speak, people feel the need to listen.
- Humor for life: When was the last time you told a concerned CEO, ‘If Elon Musk can attempt to take humanity to Mars, why can’t we take your business to run on cloud ?
When was the last time you thought about rebuilding your smart phone charger using solar panels on your backpack OR changed the sequencing of switches in your bedroom (on your own, of course) to make it more meaningful OR pointed out an engineering flaw in the sequencing of traffic signal lights to a fellow passenger, while he gave you a blank look? If the last time this happened was more than 6 months ago, you are a dinosaur for our needs. If it was less than 6 months ago, did you act on it? If yes, then let’s talk.
We are quite keen to meet you if:
- You eat, dream, sleep and play with Cloud Data Store & engineering your processes on cloud architecture
- You have an insatiable thirst for exploring improvements, optimizing processes, and motivating people.
- You like experimenting, taking risks and thinking big.
3 things this position is NOT about:
- This is NOT just a job; this is a passionate hobby for the right kind.
- This is NOT a boxed position. You will code, clean, test, build and recruit & energize.
- This is NOT a position for someone who likes to be told what needs to be done.
3 things this position IS about:
- Attention to detail matters.
- Roles, titles, ego does not matter; getting things done matters; getting things done quicker & better matters the most.
- Are you passionate about learning new domains & architecting solutions that could save a company millions of dollars?
Roles and Responsibilities
This is an entrepreneurial Cloud/DevOps Lead position that evolves to the Director- Cloud engineering .This position requires fanatic iterative improvement ability - architect a solution, code, research, understand customer needs, research more, rebuild and re-architect, you get the drift. We are seeking hard-core-geeks-turned-successful-techies who are interested in seeing their work used by millions of users the world over.
- Consistently strive to acquire new skills on Cloud, DevOps, Big Data, AI and ML technologies
- Design, deploy and maintain Cloud infrastructure for Clients – Domestic & International
- Develop tools and automation to make platform operations more efficient, reliable and reproducible
- Create Container Orchestration (Kubernetes, Docker), strive for full automated solutions, ensure the up-time and security of all cloud platform systems and infrastructure
- Stay up to date on relevant technologies, plug into user groups, and ensure our client are using the best techniques and tools
- Providing business, application, and technology consulting in feasibility discussions with technology team members, customers and business partners
- Take initiatives to lead, drive and solve during challenging scenarios
- 3 + Years of experience in Cloud Infrastructure and Operations domains
- Experience with Linux systems, RHEL/CentOS preferred
- Specialize in one or two cloud deployment platforms: AWS, GCP, Azure
- Hands on experience with AWS services (EC2, VPC, RDS, DynamoDB, Lambda)
- Good understanding of Apache Web Server, Nginx, MySQL, MongoDB, Nagios
- Knowledge on Configuration Management tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, Chef
- Experience working with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos)
- Deep experience in customer facing roles with a proven track record of effective verbal and written communications
- Dependable and good team player
- Desire to learn and work with new technologies
Key Success Factors
- Are you
- Likely to forget to eat, drink or pee when you are coding?
- Willing to learn, re-learn, research, break, fix, build, re-build and deliver awesome code to solve real business/consumer needs?
- An open source enthusiast?
- Absolutely technology agnostic and believe that business processes define and dictate which technology to use?
- Ability to think on your feet, and follow-up with multiple stakeholders to get things done
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Superior project management and organizational skills
- Logical thought process; ability to grasp customer requirements rapidly and translate the same into technical as well as layperson terms
- Ability to anticipate potential problems, determine and implement solutions
- Energetic, disciplined, with a results-oriented approach
- Strong ethics and transparency in dealings with clients, vendors, colleagues and partners
- Attitude of ‘give me 5 sharp freshers and 6 months and I will rebuild the way people communicate over the internet.
- You are customer-centric, and feel strongly about building scalable, secure, quality software. You thrive and succeed in delivering high quality technology products in a growth environment where priorities shift fast.
We are looking for candidates that have experience in development and have performed CI/CD based projects. Should have a good hands-on Jenkins Master-Slave architecture, used AWS native services like CodeCommit, CodeBuild, CodeDeploy and CodePipeline. Should have experience in setting up cross platform CI/CD pipelines which can be across different cloud platforms or on-premise and cloud platform.
- Hands on with AWS (Amazon Web Services) Cloud with DevOps services and CloudFormation.
- Experience interacting with customer.
- Excellent communication.
- Hands-on in creating and managing Jenkins job, Groovy scripting.
- Experience in setting up Cloud Agnostic and Cloud Native CI/CD Pipelines.
- Experience in Maven.
- Experience in scripting languages like Bash, Powershell, Python.
- Experience in automation tools like Terraform, Ansible, Chef, Puppet.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in Docker and Kuberneties with creating docker files.
- Hands on with version control systems like GitHub, Gitlab, TFS, BitBucket, etc.
Job Dsecription: (8-12 years)
○ Develop best practices for team and also responsible for the architecture
○ solutions and documentation operations in order to meet the engineering departments quality and standards
○ Participate in production outage and handle complex issues and works towards Resolution
○ Develop custom tools and integration with existing tools to increase engineering Productivity
Required Experience and Expertise
○ Deep understanding of Kernel, Networking and OS fundamentals
○ Strong experience in writing helm charts.
○ Deep understanding of K8s.
○ Good knowledge in service mesh.
○ Good Database understanding
Notice Period: 30 day max
Specific responsibilities commensurate with experience and include:
- Ability to react quickly and effectively to identify and resolve issues that heavily impact CI/CD system (immediate mitigation of impact, long-term resolution including strategies for risk mitigation/monitoring/alert for proactive resolution of potential future occurrences)
- Design, develop, unit test, and implement build automation scripts including environment configuration validation processes
- Automate and improve development process by evaluation and introduction of new tools and scripts, and manage their life cycle and validation
- Determine branching strategy and maintain branches for various components, products, and product lines
- Come up with solutions to open-ended problems that focus on workflow improvements for the Software department
- Address issues with well-defined requirements efficiently; come up with short-term and long-term solutions and staged deployment strategies
- Self-driven-- takes action to move tickets from start to completion with minimal oversight
- Ability to communicate with and consider perspectives of stakeholders including but not limited to: IT, software development, verification
- Ability to break down a problem into smaller components and solve them in a logical, controlled, clearly explainable approach
- Lead the creation and maintenance of a pre-production environment as a testbed for build process improvements and changes before deployment to the production environment
- Gather metrics via direct input, data based on analysis of developer working habits analysis and pain points to assess current state and areas requiring further improvement
- Define chain of communication and immediate paths of action in the case of a build fault state
- Ability to work within constraints of the internal network without access to commercial cloud solutions
- Create metrics that define ‘efficiency’ and ‘reliability’ in measurable terms, and track them
- Perform static code and security analysis
- Design and execute unit tests and perform code coverage analysis
- Able to work in Agile development team environment
Key Requirement & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
- 6+ years (minimum) experience handling Build, Release, and Deployment of software on Windows and/or Linux environments (on-premise)
- Experience with the development and deployment of CM processes and tools
- Build automation for .NET using TeamCity (Jenkins is an asset)
- Scripting languages: Windows batch scripting, Powershell, Ant/NAnt
- Source control systems usage, branching strategies, and workflow (Git preferred, Subversion)
- 6+ years of hands-on programming experience with C# and .NET (both Framework and Core)
- Troubleshooting and debugging-- what information to gather when there are issues with CI/CD system, and how to gather it (i.e., analyzing network communication? Windows crash dumps, java logs, etc.)
- 6+ years (minimum) in web/desktop application software development experience
- Excellent problem solving, critical and analytical thinking
- Strong team player who understands SDLC and QA methodologies
- A professional, results-oriented individual with a high degree of self-motivation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to coordinate work/activities with multiple software/IT teams
- Working with virtual machines and build management on virtual machines (VMware preferred).
- Managing configurations for multiple build environments
- OS administration and scripting experience (Windows is a must, Linux desired)
- Experience with test automation tools (NUnit, customer inhouse frameworks) and strategies is an asset
- Creation and maintenance of monitoring and alert systems (Zabbix)
- Familiarity with databases (SQL-based) - create, modify, optimize (via script)
- Data and metrics gathering, aggregation, and reporting
- Experience with work management and documentation tools: JIRA and Confluence