Job description (READ PROPERLY BEFORE APPLYING)
ONLY FOR SALES ORIENTED CANDIDATES
Job Profile: Business Development Associate (BDA)
Working Days: 5 days work week (Monday & Tuesday Week Offs)
Academic Qualification: Any Graduation
Role Location: Gujarat, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Kolkata, Bangalore
Post-training : INR 10 LPA (5 LPA Fixed Pay + 2 LPA Travelling Allowance + 3 LPA Variable Pay)
During training program of 2 months - INR 5 LPA (3 LPA Fixed Pay + 2 LPA Incentive Pay)
- You will start your journey at BYJU'S as an individual contributor working in a team to introduce and showcase the unique way in which BYJU'S-The Learning App help students learn better. You will also be responsible for mentoring these students and will play a role in their learning journey.
- Your key role will be to connect with students and parents across the country about one of the world's most loved learning apps and how it will help students learn not just for exams, but way beyond.
- This is an individual contributor role in an employee-oriented, high performance environment that emphasizes on spreading the BYJU's unique way of learning in your city.
- Your role will start with contacting potential customers (parents and students) to set up meetings, counsel the students on learning pedagogies and the BYJU's personalised learning journey. You will be working 5 days a week with Mondays and Tuesdays being week-off.
- This hybrid model of sales will give you an exposure to the best of inside-sales and direct-sales. Please download the BYJU's Learning App to understand the magic of the BYJU's courses which has been widely accepted not just across thousands of towns in India but by millions of users across the globe. We look forward to having you on board Team BYJU's.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 23,000.00 - 53,000.00 per month
Inside Sales Associate Responsibilities:
- Persuade prospective clients to engage in a phone conversation and/or meeting to discuss our insurance product.
- Connect with prospects over a call (min of 45 calls to be connected each day)
- Advise clients on the insurance policies that best suit their needs
- Customize insurance programs to suit individual clients
- Deliver approved policies to new clients and explain benefits of the policy
- Issue quotes, maintain client records and prepare reports
- Keep abreast of industry and market trends and best practices
- Scout and identify potential clients with need for insurance coverage
- Contact potential customers through calls, emails and arranged meetings
- Provide elaborate explanation of contract features, benefits, and possible downsides to an insurance coverage (as per market perspective).
- Ensure company policies and procedures are maintained when conducting the sales of insurance services
- Discuss with clients to obtain information in order to provide Quotation.
- Facilitate the payment and handover to post sales team.
- SME’s in corporate sales with minimum of 90% sales target achievement rate each month.
- Minimum of 4-5 hours of calling per day required.
- Corporate Sales experience with Tier 1 organisation contributing to the monthly targets
- Connect with prospects over a call (min of 45 calls to be connected each day)
- Previous working experience in Insurance.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Resilient spirit and a persistent nature
- Impeccable interpersonal skills and friendly attitude
- Well organized with time, excellent time management abilities
- Should be a graduate.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Business Development and Relationship Building with all IPC's, Channel partners and Local brokers in the vicinity
2. Tracking market movement and being well aware of all the movement in the market.
3. Relationship Building with all prospects and clients.
1. Lead and Revenue Generation
2. Client Management / Client Trust Building
3. Implementation of Company Policies and being Innovative when interacting with all Channel Partners and Prospects.
4. Degree Holder with 3 to 5 years experience.
5. Having knowledge in respect to Real Estate Market along with knowledge about Co-working transactions is a plus.
6. Good Communication skills for interacting with Land Lords/ Developers. Possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly.
7. Ability to think strategically along with problem-solving solutions, also being aware of the market and respond to the clients based on their requirements.
8. Ability to perform under pressure and adapt based on the market situation while being self-motivated at the same time.
9. Knowledge of movement in the market from the competition and any new projects coming up.
Min exp 3 yrs
Loctaion: Delhi (Lajpat Nagar, Saket)
Location(s): Hyderabad, Chennai, Ahmedabad
We are looking for enthusiastic and talented Tele Sales/ Inside Sales Representative that thrives in a
competitive and quick sales cycle environment.
• Sourcing new business opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls
• Understanding customer needs and requirements and accordingly suggesting the best
• Close new business by qualifying opportunities and securing online
demonstrations/meetings with key decision makers.
• Attend sales meetings, work closely with the team, and keep current with all product
information, pricing, and contract terms.
• Staying informed about competing products, new technologies, and services.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• 1-5 years of Tele / Inside sales experience in the B2B market with demonstrated success
in solution sales domains such as enterprise software.
• Demonstrated experience developing new business relationships at all levels of
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Strong listening and presentation skills.
• Comfortable selling tech product over calls and web presentation tools.
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively.
• Minimum qualification: A bachelor's degree in any discipline.
• A proven sales record and experience selling SaaS/PaaS products will be a big plus.
The Dollar Business is the only multi-featured platform on foreign trade in India
[www.thedollarbusiness.com]. We are a technology company with its headquarter in Hyderabad and
regional offices in New Delhi, Ahmedabad, and Chennai. Our cloud-based technology service offering
is EXIMAPS, which is modelled as a Platform as a Service (PaaS/SaaS) product. It is powered by a
proprietary engine based on a triad of Foreign Trade Information, Human knowledge and Machine
Our Client is an IT infrastructure services company, focused and specialized in delivering solutions and services on Microsoft products and technologies. They are a Microsoft partner and cloud solution provider. Our Client's objective is to help small, mid-sized as well as global enterprises to transform their business by using innovation in IT, adapting to the latest technologies and using IT as an enabler for business to meet business goals and continuous growth.
With focused and experienced management and a strong team of IT Infrastructure professionals, they are adding value by making IT Infrastructure a robust, agile, secure and cost-effective service to the business. As an independent IT Infrastructure company, they provide their clients with unbiased advice on how to successfully implement and manage technology to complement their business requirements.
- Generating business with Project and Managed Services
- Driving leads to closure
- Managing Accounts assigned, Upselling and Cross selling
- Knowledge of Microsoft cloud platforms offerings, services, licensing, value proposition and pricing models
- Passionate about self and organisation growth
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Well versed in customer interactions, meetings and presentations
- Quick and self-learner
- Passionate about technology and its use
- Embrace Challenges and a smart worker
- Team Player, sincere, honest and responsible
- Build close relationships with important stakeholders such as experts, key opinion leaders (KOLs), government and regulatory bodies, medical and other industry associations Ensure strong network with hospitals, and other external partners and organizations
- Built strong network for our services
- You already have & can build a great relation regional HCPs, hospitals
- Work with the operations team to develop and support the implementation of strategies to help build a sustainable organization
- Understand business and evolving organizational priorities from onboarding/collaboration perspective
- Drive business results through supporting the business plans, identify local growth opportunities and support ongoing commercial activities - Act as the custodian for knowledge related assets of products or services, and sales performance by setting up effective communication with HCPs in order to effectively disseminate information to the relevant entities
- Ensure the creation and development of a high-performance team (in coming months)
- Building good relationships with the HCPs, Handling HCPs queries
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral), demonstrated experience in data presentation, ppt making, strong management, interpersonal, and problem-solving skills, entrepreneurial, self-motivator, and a team player with an understanding of the big picture.
- Exposure to working in the same domain is a must.
Zoop.one is Looking for a Business Head who will be closely working with the Founding team. Role will include mapping and planning the revenue and P&L; goals for the business unit and responsible for driving revenue and growth for the company's primary product line.
Role and responsibilities
Forging, Developing and Maintaining relationships with customers, and internal teams and Identifying, fostering and maturing new business opportunities.
Monitoring and ensuring cost effective use of funds for overheads, incentive payout, marketing strategies.
Managing relationships with Banks and Financial institutions, NBFCs and cracking high revenue accounts.
Creating and pitching Product Presentations to prospective clients.
Working closely with key stakeholders, which includes the sales, technology & product teams also Working on strategies for retention and referrals to increase company revenue.
Motivating and monitoring the complete team and helping them to achieve the overall targets and business objective.
Responsible for mapping competitors - pricing, product features and distribution channels to ensure we are ahead on the curve. Will be a part of product and pricing to ensure both growth and profitability.
Responsible for the collective target achievement of business development unit.
Responsible for product innovation, customer experience, channel strategy and P&L; management.
Driving revenue growth in the budgeted financial and team resources, ensuring the company becomes the fastest growing, scalable Platform .
Required Experience and Skills:
Excellent knowledge of the Indian Financial Services landscape, and deep understanding of Payments / Banking / Financial Services.
Ability to set clear measurable objectives, delegate responsibilities, assess, recognize and reward performance.
Has an impressive track record in sales, operation and general management in B2B Sales
Come with an impressive track record of work in the KYC & Fintech domain.
Significant experience in setting up, managing and leading a high performing team.
Strong leadership with excellent influencing, communication and presentation skills.
Excellent business analytical skills.
Experience in integrating customer needs, product design and technology.
Highly motivated individual with an entrepreneurial drive to excel.
Strong understanding of technology and business.
You would have worked in B2B sales profiles for banks and financial institutions or experience of sales in Fintech Companies.
Should be from Technical Background who has fair understanding of KYC Space, API and Fintech ecosystem.
You would have handled a team in your previous role.
You would have 6-10 years of sales experience in the BFSI and Fintech .
Professionals should have a good fluency in Kannada / Malayalam ( Vocal Skills )
Advising students & parents with concern to different career opportunities post 12th grade & graduation, helping them to overcome the difficulties & dilemma in opting for the preferred career options.