TrueFan is a celebrity-fan experience platform that enables fans to connect with their favorite celebrities. The business runs on a mobile application where fans compete in an online quiz contest designed on the life of their favorite celebrity (their movies, trivia, facts, etc.) and the winners get a personalized video message from them. The idea is to provide millions of fans an opportunity to fulfill their lifelong dream of interacting with their favorite celebrity while keeping it simple, passion oriented, and engaging for them.
TrueFan is founded by ex-IIT-SRCC alumni and is backed by marquee investors including Ronnie Screwvala, Mayfield Fund, and Saama Capital.
For more details: visit https://www.truefan.in/
We are looking for a React Lead interested in building performant mobile apps on both the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications, as well as leading and coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product infrastructure. Building a product is a highly collaborative effort, and as such, a strong team player with a commitment to perfection is required.
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery-smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes -React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
What does the core role include?
- Leading a team of Developers to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Designing stateless components in React Native
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Working with the developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Working with the developers to build the interface with a focus on usability features
What else can you expect in the role?
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Optimizing performance for the apps
- Problem-solving skills, analytical mind, and positive attitude
- Ability to think from end users perspective and focused on improving the overall product experience.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
What can fetch you brownie points?
- Hands on experience with React Native is required
- Hands on experience on Android in creating Hybrid / Native applications
- Demonstrable UI/UX experience on a large-scale app.
- Thorough understanding of React Native development tools like IDEs (Nuclide, Atom, Sublime Text, or Visual
- Good knowledge of JS frameworks like ReactJS is a plus.
Desired Skills and Experience
Hybrid Apps,React Native, Native iOS and Android Architecture understanding.
Visit Us - https://www.truefan.in/
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
PreludeWe are BeyondScale, on a mission to build the mobile learning app to help organizations create internal courses for their workforce easily. eLearning is booming and we aim to tap into the under-served non-IT L&D market and make a difference in the livelihoods of millions of people.
We’re now looking for a passionate “React Native Developer” who is willing to join us at an early stage and help us build a world-class product.
- 2+ years of experience as a React Native Developer
- Strong JS & React fundamentals
- Write clean and maintainable code that other developers can easily collaborate with
- Take ownership of the building and deliver Android/iOS apps
- Strong sense of responsibility towards improving user experience
- Experience with unit test frameworks is a bonus
- Experience publishing apps to AppStore and Google Play Store.
We are hiring an iOS Developer for Dehradun location with Ftechiz Solutions.
Exp: 2 to 5 years
iOS Developer responsibilities include:
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Swift UI, Objective C, UIKit, AVFoundation, Core Bluetooth, Combine, PushNotifications.
- Experience with Databases - Core Data, Realm
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of Architecture - MVC and MVVM
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Excellent communication Skills and Client interaction.
125 Crore (1.25billion) Indians are denied access to Formal Credit. Contrarily, Indians have 23000 tonnes of gold in their homes, its worth approximately 110 Lakh Crores ($1.4Trillion). Over 70% of this gold is in Rural India, which is also the most underbanked. Yellow Metal was founded in Nov 2019 with the purpose to transform the way people use their household gold. We believe we can monetize this gold mine for rural India to make their lives better.
The first step in this direction is to enable Rural India with a simple gold loan in 30 mins at their doorstep.
Technology is at the core of building a simple, efficient, and effective consumer experience that will help build trust. We're looking for high-energy people capable of becoming founding members of a startup and those who want to raise the bar of performance and productivity.
- You can develop cross-platform mobile applications in Flutter
- You can work in close conjunction with product, design, backend, and QA teams to develop features
- You can suggest and follow best practices and coding standards
- You can plan, estimate, and own the deliveries of your project
- 2+ years of experience and a track record in building mobile Apps. (Android or iOS. Both are a huge plus).
- 2+ years of experience in Flutter & PHP.
- Expertise in working with different state management approaches.
- Expertise in performance tuning of Flutter Apps.
- Bonus point: Track record of building an application from scratch and scaling it.
Why Join Us
- We are working on a problem that has an impact to the root level of the country
- Remote First
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Up-skilling Budget
- Equity for all
React Native Developer (2-4 yrs)
- We are looking for a qualified React Native developer to join our Engineering team.
- You will be working with our engineers to develop and maintain high-quality mobile applications for both platforms like Android and iOS.
- Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
Job Responsibilities and Required Skills:
- Thorough understanding of React Native and its core Principles.
- Hands-on experience on React Native Framework at least 2 years.
- Good Knowledge of HTML5, CSS.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Such as Git, SVN or Mercurial)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end builds pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Web pack, NPM etc.
- Experience with Native Mobile app deployment on App store and google play store.
● You have a minimum of 7 years of experience building high-performance consumerfacing mobile applications at product companies of a decent scale
● You have a keen eye for mobile architecture and able to assist your team in making the right choices for every project
● You have previous experience building react native applications from scratch. This could be an added advantage.
● You have a passion for mentoring and helping people on your team grow and achieve theirgoals.
● You practice test-driven development.
● You are familiar with both Android and iOS design patterns, and GraphQL.
● You have some exposure to native app development in Swift, Kotlin, or Java.
● You have strong knowledge of software development fundamentals, including a
relevant background in computer science fundamentals and agile development
● You are an excellent collaborator & communicator. You know that startups are a team sport. You listen to others, aren’t afraid to speak your mind and always try to ask the right questions.
● You are excited by the prospect of working in a distributed team and company.
Location: We are open to candidates working from anywhere in India/across the globe. At the moment, however, like most teams, we are fully remote.
- Responsible to create and manage iOS Application for both iPhone and iPad using APIs, Third Party SDKs
Required – Swift (MVVM), Objective-C
Notice Period: Immediate to 7Days(Max)
Budget: upto 14 LPA
Experience: 1-2 years
Notice Period: Immediate - 15 days
Responsibilities and Duties :
1. Integrate the design into high-quality code.
2. Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application.
3. Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
4. Work along-side other developers working on different platforms for the Application.
Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, design implementation and creating quality products is essential.
Required Experience and Qualifications :
1. Minimum 1 year of experience in Android Application Development.
2. Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
3. Understanding of Apple's design principles and interface guidelines.
4. Must have already deployed at least one app on PlayStore.
5. Working knowledge of Web Services & REST (JSON) APIs, Websocket, Kotlin, Retrofit, SQLite, Google API Integration, Firebase.
6. Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
7. Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
8. Strong mobile UI design and implementation experience.
9. Understanding of code versioning tools.