Looking to hire a Backend developer, who wakes up every day with the zeal of learning something new - a mind that is always curious. Not only this, he should be proud to have a good experience on algorithms and understand his technology at the atomic level.
Preliminary requirements for the role
- Should understand the architecture of Node Js language, and must have had at least 1 year of solid experience in writing robust code in this language.
- Should be well versed with basic algorithms on ( array, Linked list, stack, queue)- Yes, we do ask questions associated with time and space complexity for the above-mentioned algorithms
- Thorough understanding of MySQL, in that, creating all types of joins ( inner, outer, left, and right) on multiple tables, views, and triggers are a piece of cake for you.
- Further, you should have a decent understanding of database designs so that you can make quick decisions about normalization, inclusion/exclusion of foreign keys, etc
- Should have a decent understanding of code repository tool such as GitHub
- Should be well versed with the basics of AWS ( understanding of cloud architecture would be a plus)
- Should be aware of the commonly used encryption techniques such as JWT, API encryption, Token management, etc
- Exposure to working in E-commerce related applications as well as in a startup environment would be an add on.
About Steady Rabbit
Steady Rabbit is a premium IT services provider with its head office in India and offshore sales offices in the US and Italy. We have created successful products like OneAD - It got 30 million subscribers all over India. Another product of the organization is OneMALL creating ripples in the social commerce space.
We believe in solving real-life problems - solutions that touch the lives of billions of humans, and hence innovation and innovative minds form the nucleus of our firm. We work primarily on the MEAN stack with capability in both web and mobile solutions.
Our key IT Development services include Product Engineering, Mobility, DevOps, Analytics, Product re-engineering, and Testing. We offer both Web and Mobile App development as well as custom software development. We are best suited for Small and Medium Enterprise clients including Startups who are looking for timely delivery within specified budgets.
Technical Expertise -
- Frontend & UX - React js, Android, IOS, React Native, Angular JS
- Backend - Python, Node Js, PHP, Java
- Analytics - Panda , R , Hadoop , Hive
- Cloud & Devops - AWS , Jenkins , Docker , Kubernetes
- Database - MYSQL , PostGres , MongoDB , DynamoDB
Some of the key values that we as an organisation believe in are:
- Individual Respect
- Crazy Growth
- Effective and profitable solutions for our clients
- Process orientation
- Work From Home
- Flexible Timings
We invite and welcome you to explore the working opportunities with us.
We are hiring full-stack developers for luxury-commerce platform that is well-funded and is now ready for its next level of growth. It is backed by reputed investors and is already a leader in its space. The focus for the coming years will be heavily on scaling the platform through technology. Market-driven competitive salary for the right candidate
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work with the Business Teams & Product Managers, understand the requirements and design the technical architecture and implement it
- Build the code independently according to the technical specifications, detailed design, maintainability, and coding and efficiency standards
- Create a technical design from Functional Design Doc / Requirements Doc and be able to troubleshoot with debugging skills
- Own product and its features from conception to delivery.
- Proficiency in Node JS, and React JS.
- Hands on experience in developing customer facing Node JS based applications is a must.
- Familiarity with datastores such as MySQL, Oracle, Redis, and Solr/Elasticsearch.
- Knowledge of logging frameworks such as fluentd, logstash etc.
- Knowledge of Containerization (Docker, Kubernetes etc.) will be an advantage
- Writing and utilizing RESTful API services and performance tuning web applications
- Experience with cloud providers such as AWS, Azure etc.
- Passion for building & scaling consumer-facing products.
- Attention to detail, good communication and organizational skills
Backend Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
We are looking to recruit a candidate for a role that will require:
- Create and consume restful APIs
- Design, develop, and maintain internal and external applications
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules
- Write high quality, structured application/interface code and documentation
- Identify solutions through research and collaboration that resolves the root of problems as they arise
- Define functional and technical requirements for application software to develop skills and knowledge
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
∙ Proficient in Node.JS
∙ 2+ years’ experience designing, querying, and updating databases in MySQL/nosql
∙ Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
∙ Good to have knowledge of AWS, Redis, ElasticSearch
Education: Min. Graduate in related discipline
Work experience: 2 years relevant experience
Compensation: Based on Industry Standards
Interview Mode : Face to Face
Software Programmer - PHP
GRG India is a leading provider of end-to-end loyalty management services in India. We help large and mid-size companies acquire, engage, retain and influence their customers, employees and channel partners. Our clients include some of India’s top brands across BFSI, FMCG, Construction, IT, Agro Chemicals, and Automotive industries.
Following are examples of what we do:
- Design a mechanic loyalty program for a large auto ancillary company, wherein the mechanic gets incentivized every time he influences the vehicle owner to buy original OEM spare parts
- Send promotional offers to customers of large banks to make them use specific banking channels (e.g. Net Banking, Mobile App etc.) or products (e.g. Remittance, Loans etc.)
- Acquire and grow the customer base of a large MNC agro chemical company by using farmer referral programs and instant gratification rewards
- Engage HNI customers of a large real estate company with high-end exclusive benefits, privileges, and rewards
- Assist one of India’s top credit card issuing companies to reduce employee attrition and increase sales across multiple sourcing channels
With a reputation that’s been built over a decade of providing successful loyalty management solutions, we’re now embarking upon a journey of creating highly modular, scalable, and mostly standardized products.
We have recently launched a SaaS product Let’s Buzzz, an employee engagement platform that helps drive performance and innovation at the workplace. It is a comprehensive product designed to empower business. from accelerating employee engagement to helping appreciate good work and motivating employees to deliver on business objectives.
AVP - Technology
3 best things about the job
- Work in a rapidly evolving industry where scalable tech products have a huge impact
- Work in a product environment which provides a greater scope for growth
- Exposure to different technologies and frameworks
Responsibilities of the role
- Develop Web/App based solutions in PHP and PHP based frameworks (CodeIgniter/Laravel) having a Service Oriented Architecture (REST/SOAP)
- Work on integration of 3rd Party libraries as required by the product
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Ensure the quality of the end product while adhering to quality norms
- Creating Technical documentation wherever applicable
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Take part in requirement understanding and contribute to solution of the requirement
What you will need
- Should have a sound experience in PHP, MVC Frameworks, Code Igniter.
- Working knowledge of MySQL databases
- Good knowledge of relational databases, version control tools and of developing web
- Knowledge of Angular JS, Node JS will be considered as an added advantage
Should have a strong understanding of PHP, MySQL, and WordPress
Should be fluent with OOPS concepts
At least 2 years of WordPress custom development (Theme, Plugins) is a must
Should have experience creating Plugins and themes
Should have exposure on Multisite and Multi-Lingual setup
Should be able to work independently Should be well versed with HTML, CSS, and JS
Experience working WordPress VIP will be a big plus Knowledge of ES6, Angular, React will be a big plus Knowledge/Experience of CI/CD Integrations, will be a plus.
We are looking to hire a skilled Magento Developer to build and maintain eCommerce websites for our clients. As a Magento Developer, you will be responsible for liaising with the design team, setting up Magento 1x and 2x sites, building modules and customizing extensions, testing the performance of each site, and maintaining security and feature updates after the installation is complete.
To ensure success as a Magento Developer, you should have excellent object-orientated programming knowledge, hold certifications for Java and Magento development, and be able to project manage. Ultimately, a high-level Magento Developer can build and maintain a user-friendly eCommerce platform that perfectly meets the needs of the client.
Magento Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the design team to discuss the needs of the company.
- Building and configuring Magento 1x and 2x eCommerce websites.
- Coding of the Magento templates.
- Developing Magento modules in PHP using best practices.
- Designing themes and interfaces.
- Setting performance tasks and goals.
- Troubleshooting integration issues.
- Updating website features and security patches.
Magento Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Understanding of modern UI/UX trends.
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager, SEO, Google Analytics, PPC, and A/B Testing.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to project-manage and work to strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Location: Hyderabad, Delhi NCR, Indore, Pune, Bangalore
- Experience in at least one of the frameworks YII / Codeigniter
- Experience in Laravel(Mandatory)
- Good experience in JS, JQuery, AJAX, Angular JS
- Good experience in Html, CSS, Responsive Design.
- Ability to write and consume web services and REST services.
- Knowledge on Developing APIs for Mobile Applications
- Should have excellent communication skill and technical skill
- Extensive OOD (Object-oriented design) / OOP (Object-oriented programming) experience.
- Good knowledge of relational databases (MySQL), version control tools and of developing web services
- Should have good understanding skill and ability to work independently or within a team and lead a team.
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Knowledge of and experience applying design patterns andimplementing industry best practices required.
Good to Have Skills:
- Knowledge on Server Maintenance
- Knowledge on Amazon AWS
If you fit the above criteria, send your latest resume along with following information duly filled to us immed at appleinformatics(at)yahoo.com
- Total Experience:
- Relevant Experience:
- Current Job location:
- Notice Period:
- Reason for change:
- Current CTC:
- Expected CTC:
Can join earliest by:
- Proficient with Laravel & Codeignitor Framework
- Have good database structures and algorithm platform
- Knowledge about OPP, MVC, RESTful
- Have experiences using GIT
- Use fluently one of relation database administration: Oracle, MySQL