Roles and Responsibilities
Immediate Hiring #SEO Analyst
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Analysing keywords and competitors By SEO techniques
- Working knowledge of search engine optimisation practices
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Multi Project Handling Experience must
Required Candidate profile
- Exp: 1 - 3
- ON page and OFF page optimisation - Experienced
- Only Immediate joiners or 15 Days
About Zuan Technology Solutions
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager for our California US- based IT Company.
Job Profile- Senior Digital Marketer
Location - Lucknow (Work from office only)
Experience - 7 to 15 years
Salary - Hike on Last CTC
Roles & Responsibilities:
- End to end Ad campaign management (From creating, executing, monitoring, evaluating, and optimizing campaign performance to generate maximum leads).
- Understand your target audience and customer behaviors. You create strategies and campaigns, understanding the entire user journey from account creation until purchase.
- Conduct keyword research and optimize the campaigns.
- Optimize the ad copy, landing pages for conversions.
- Optimize the campaigns regularly for improving performance.
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Build on an existing level of search engine marketing expertise and develop a reputation for innovation and efficiency.
- Track and update traffic patterns through PPC or cost per click, as well as Ads Management on Facebook Ad Manager.
- Promotion of company on different social media platforms, employer branding.
- Determine ROI on search marketing efforts.
- PPC specialist/Ads Manager/ Promotional marketing with relevant experience of 4-6 years in advertising agency
- Comfortable with Instagram, Google & Facebook Ads
- An understanding of web analytics
- Ability to write ad copy and optimize through A/B testing
- Experience in gathering insights from multiple data sources and making informed decisions to improve the performance of search campaigns.
Qualification & Skills
- Self-starter, fast-learner, and hard-worker with strong attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic, high integrity, and a team-player with positive attitude
- Bachelors degree and relevant certifications; MBA strongly preferred.
Perks and Benefits
- A chance to work in an MNC company (IT) and career growth.
- Recognition and Appreciation.
- A chance to work in a fun cross-functional global environment Competitive compensation.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Company Overview – Interface Alliances (IA)
Interface Alliances operates with a vision of being the best education consultant with its core principles built on integrity and value of service. Our services are engineered with a need to engage more deeply with our prospective students and customers and continually growing value over the lifetime of their relationship.
IA is a global education consultant specializing in counseling, admission and visa services for students aspiring to study abroad. IA has been instrumental in shaping careers of numerous students overseas by placing them in top ranking institutions in USA, Canada, Australia, UK and Europe.
We are expanding our team and looking for individuals that are great team players with positive attitude, wealth of knowledge and excellent relationship management skills.
Job Location: Hyderabad
Designation: Website & Social Media Manager
About the Role:
- A full-time online specialist to work with our professional team.
- Manage & improve the company website and other portals.
- Promoting company brand and services to potential international students in India.
- Create social media content across platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.
- Responsible for all the brand's social media content development, execution, scheduling and uploading.
- Interact with followers by replying to comments, questions and answering any messages.
- Brainstorm content/ ideas, individually and with the team.
- Create digital and print marketing material for marketing and student events activities.
- Film, edit and create video content for social media channels.
- Attend events and record with photographs and video.
- Develop and maintain a bank of footage for repurposing in a range of video content and photographs.
- Organize and implement student event both offline and online.
- Mining potential student resources through marketing events and activities to discover sales leads.
- Liaise with university student associations and develop cross-industry alliance.
- Provide regular reports and update on all activities to management team as scheduled and at adhoc basis
- Other relevant marketing and office admin duties.
- Primarily responsible for establishing the content strategy and consolidation of content on company websites, liaising with the Digital Team to ensure efforts are in line with future strategy of the organization
- Create unique, authentic, and engaging content that meets the objectives of the company and partner universities.
- Leverage content on website to improve user experience and reduce maintenance overhead.
- Oversee SEO analysis to inform strategic optimization.
- Primarily response to generate quality students leads with SEO optimization and continuous engagement with target audience.
- Review all content for accuracy, relevance, quality and freshness.
- Implement ways to improve and track site performance.
- Responsible to create and work along side with the digital team for content discovery, definition, design, integration, development, and delivery for new website including involvement in the creation of wireframes, user testing whilst providing expert guidance on digital optimization.
- Work within defined Agile project delivery lifecycle to deliver content, from concept to creation prioritized business initiatives through regular release cycles
- Good knowledge of website development, digital and social media platforms
- Demonstrated experience in Search Engine Optimization and IA discovery and creation e.g., optimal workshop, Site Improve, Grammar etc.
- Proven experience managing content on various CMS such as Word Press.
- Demonstrated experience in managing and delivering digital project within quality, time and budget requirements.
- Proven ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities including proactively managing and trouble-shooting digital and technical issues.
- Positive attitude and motivation to accomplish and overachieve assigned targets
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure
- Ability to execute, plan and communicate activities on timely manner
- Goal orientated and proactive approach.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English as well as the local language
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues, students and other members of the public of all age groups and social backgrounds.
- Ability to learn on own initiative and research best study options for students.
- At least 5 years in a similar role.
- Experience in the overseas education industry preferred.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager with a mix of creative and analytical skills to develop, implement, track and optimize our marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
BetterInvest is an investment platform focused on generating passive income streams and building wealth for investors.
We at BetterInvest provides you a variety of alternate investment options which are focussed on generating passive income and helping investors achieve financial happiness. One of the first asset classes that we are launching is fractional ownership in Commercial Real Estate. We are enabling access to wealth creation opportunities that were previously available only to the top 1% of the population. We make commercial real estate investing easy, affordable and transparent.
Visit www.betterinvest.club to learn more.
Roles and responsibilities
- Build the overall digital strategy for the company
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns that generate potential leads to the product
- Responsible for the monthly budgets for the digital marketing
- Use analytics tools to monitor and do complete data analysis from website traffic till conversion
- Monitor campaign performance and identify opportunities for improvement and optimise campaigns accordingly
- Collaborate with team members on campaign development and implementation
- Measure campaign performance across channels and assess against goals
- 3+ years of experience in a digital marketing role and B2C lead generation.
- Experience in running successful marketing campaigns across multiple channels and geographies.
- Deep understanding of paid campaign strategies across channels to drive revenue (Google Ads, Facebook and LinkedIn ads).
- Deep understanding of analytics tools to track and capture key data of the campaigns.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to take new initiatives and push the boundaries constantly.
- 5-8 years of experience in handling social media and Influencer marketing campaigns
- Excellent knowledge of Whatsapp, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram , and other relevant platforms
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Good knowledge of social media KPIs
- Proven track record in outreach campaign strategies
- In-depth knowledge of the social media marketing industry
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Develop and execute social media strategies and creative campaigns
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders
- Develop content ideas and write and curate content
- Research relevant industry experts, competitors, target audience, and users
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns
- Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies, and influencers.
- Find new and better ways of measuring social media activity.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
Key Performance Indicators
- Creating unique value propositions for both brand and key products and implement them with an always-on calendar
- Drive strategic brand initiatives positively impacting key parameters like Imagery, Awareness, and Consideration.
- Identifying content amplification opportunities (Real-time trends, collaborations, etc.)
- Improve engagement rate for the brand across relevant platforms.
- Execution & Delivery - Takes ownership providing timely and result oriented solutions with operational excellence
- Accountability - Responsible for the tasks assigned under the ambit of the key responsibilities of the role and additionally for any dependencies with cross functional teams
- Team - Work & Collaboration - Fosters a culture of trust, collaboration and support
- Effective Communication - Communicates timely and responsively with clarity and effect (both verbal and written). Seeks and provides feedback
2. Research SEO keywords to use throughout the company's website and marketing materials
3. Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
4. Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
5. Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals
6. Collaborate with others within the marketing department to manage SEO strategy
7. Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions
8. Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
Salary: 8-14 LPA
ZenOnco.io is the world’s first integrative oncology healthtech platform. At ZenOnco.io, we aim to extend life and improve the quality of life for cancer patients through integrative oncology treatment, which covers both medical treatment as well as complementary treatment (Nutrition, emotional wellness, fitness, and community support).
To provide the best medical treatment options to cancer patients, we have partnered with 50+ hospitals across India, and cover 1,000+ oncologists. We also provide patients access to a full range of diagnostic tests that are required to arrive at the most effective cancer treatment.
We heavily deploy technology in our operations, and have recently launched the world’s first Integrative Oncology Preliminary Assessment Report tool (ZIOPAR) to guide cancer patients free of cost on the possible treatment options based on their cancer profile, symptoms and other conditions.
We believe in innovation, dedication and commitment. While we have the thrill to seek out and capture the world, we are looking for a responsible partner in you. If you feel you can become one of us, apply today.
Company introduction video: https://bit.ly/ZenOncoIOintroduction
Role and responsibility:
The digital marketing manager will be responsible for looking into online marketing strategies for the organization. They plan and execute marketing campaigns, and maintain and supply content for the organization’s website.
* Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
* Manage organization’s website
* Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, etc
* Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
* Fix any error in online content and arrange webinars and webcasts
* Attend networking events and product launches.
* Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
* Work on SEO of the website pages.
* Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
* Promote company’s product and services in the digital space.
* Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
* Develop, implement, and manage marketing campaigns that promote the products and services of a company.
* Enhance brand awareness in the digital space.
* Drive website traffic and acquire leads.
* Measure site traffic, identify and evaluate new digital technologies and optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, and display & search advertising using web analytics tools.
* Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
* Compile performances report using Google Analytics program.
* Keep attention to the updates of Google’s Algorithm.
* Contribute to the company’s blog for on-page and off-page optimization.
* Conduct keyword research according to the latest keyword research strategies.
* Create social media marketing strategy and campaign by creating the content idea, budget planning, and implementation schedules.
* Promote the brand’s products and services on various social media channels.
* Build social media marketing strategy and execute it through competitive and audience research.
* Optimize company pages with each social media platform to increase the company’s social content visibility.
* Achieve audience engagement, website traffic, and revenue by exploiting all digital marketing aspects of social media marketing roadmap.
* Optimize lead-to-customer conversion rate.
* Managing and optimizing CTAs, landing pages, and the lead generation forms.
* Achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns by collecting and analyzing data, and identifying trends and insights.
* Track, report, and analyze website analytics, and PPC campaigns.
* Optimize the landing pages of paid search engine marketing campaigns.
Education and Experience:
* Graduate or Post Graduate in digital marketing or relevant education
* Experience in digital marketing: 5+ years
* Experience in healthcare industry: 2+ years (Preferred)
You will get:
* Some of the best people to work with (founders are IIM graduates and investment banker)
* An opportunity to make a difference in the lives of millions of cancer patients across the globe
* A great learning environment and opportunity to grow
- Plan and execute all performance marketing campaigns, including but not limited to SEM, Google Display and Discovery ads, remarketing & email campaigns
- Manage budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment by optimisimng cost per qualified lead
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Manage landing pages and optimize user experience
- Ensure successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & other media channels
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spends and performance based on the insights
- Any Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree
- Certifications in Google and Facebook ad management strongly preferred
- 1-3 years of experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords & Facebook Ad campaigns.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Demonstrable experience managing SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
We are looking for someone well versed in aspects of digital marketing (SEO, SEM, Google Ads, Social Media Ads, Lead Generation, Email Marketing, Content Creation and Marketing, B2B Strategies). We are looking for the next member of our marketing department: an ambitious individual with industry-expertise. We are an organization that weighs in more on the individual's actual skill set.
- Generate business for our website designing and digital marketing venture
- Lead generation and nurturing
- SEO activities to ensure business visibility
- Social media management
- Device and deploy an effective marketing strategy which contributes to achieving the organization’s goals
- Customer relationship management
- Liaise with the development team for client projects
- Other marketing activities as a part of high end marketing strategy of the organisation
- Periodic progress report for evaluation and analysis
Perks & Benefits
- PF & ESI facility
- Pick up and drop available for all employee
- On-time salary
- 5 days a week, Saturday, Sunday fixed off
- Hike and appraisal
- Scopes of growth
Qualification & Eligibility
- Graduation in any stream (A marketing and management degree would be a plus)
- Proficiency in English (Required)
- At least 1 year of experience in Digital Marketing
- A data driven person with strong marketing skills (Preferred)
- Positive and resilient attitude with some negotiation skills (Required)
We provide innovative IT and IT-enabled services to our clients across the globe. Anupam Technologies as a dedicated team caters to the strategic marketing & branding needs of various industries. Our innovative business processes ensure that our partners stand apart in the field of brand marketing and lead generation.