Cirtru is one of the fastest growing rental housing marketplace startups in the USA. We encourage innovation, social interaction, and fun while moving at a fast pace, and are never afraid to break the mold.
As an SEO Outreach Specialist, you will prospect, qualify, and engage with relevant sites and prospective partners to promote our website and increase our authority online. You will own the process from beginning to end and beyond. You will also collaborate with the writers to create link-worthy content and request new content or content changes when opportunities arise.
You will be responsible for prospecting sites based on relevancy, qualifying sites, and gathering correct contact information. You will be responsible for reaching out and trying to establish a connection. You will also be responsible for monitoring inbound communications, building relationships and partnerships, and following up effectively.
- 3+ years of recent experience on outbound or outreach campaigns.
- Intermediate knowledge of SEO concepts preferred.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Experience with tools like Outreach.io, BuzzStream, or Pitchbox preferred.
- Experience keeping track of metrics and being able to report them when needed.
- You must be able to thrive with deadlines and competitive goals.
- You must be comfortable with using G Suite apps such as Sheets and Docs.
- You must be comfortable collaborating with a team to get tasks completed as well as working independently.
- Genuine enthusiasm and a can-do attitude.
- Big plus if you’ve had public relations expertise.
- You must be a world-class individual contributor to thrive at Cirtru. You will not be here just to tell other people what to do.
About Cirtru - Roommate Finder, Rooms for Rent, Apartments for Rent, Sublets
Cirtru.com is USA & India's first marketplace for verified corporate employees & verified students. Cirtru is funded by Times Group (also the investor in Uber and Airbnb).
Cirtru is one of the very very few startups which is based out of India (Mumbai) and launched a consumer internet product for USA market with users from 5000+ companies and universities already using Cirtru.
You get to be a part of the core team working directly with the founder of the startup. We maintain young, open environment, no cabin/cube type atmosphere. We work hard and we play hard. You will love working with us. Yes, and we do pay market salaries and EQUITY.
- Managing and overseeing the organization's e-commerce business efforts
- Identifying opportunities for growth within existing e-commerce accounts, and developing new Marketplace customers
- Heading the planning and execution of the marketing strategies to promote services to online customers
- Creating reports in the system to track product sales
- Leading development of tailored marketing campaigns
- Continually monitoring the campaigns in progress and optimizing as needed.
- Using data to create strategic plans
- Collaborating with a cross functional team to ensure technical capability to deliver, measure and optimize the success of e-commerce marketing campaigns.
- Creating comprehensive reporting on campaign performance that clearly communicates strength and weakness of each campaign.
What you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative, test-driven field or equivalent experience.
- B.Tech / B.E. preferred
- Minimum 3 years' experience in E-commerce marketing including responsibility for campaign development and strategy
- Thorough understanding of e-commerce marketing, including search engine optimization, keyword bidding and online tracking systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Must have experience in Amazon Marketing Services (AMS), Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Must have worked in a fast paced startup
We are product development & technology consulting studio.
1.) Love for technology & technology trends is first & foremost requirement
2.) We are looking for a data-driven inbound + outbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting right target traffic, niche specific, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
3.) “LinkedIn”, “Facebook” or B2B channels to bring on demand generation with right strategy & full automation to scale
4.) Creating, managing, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, PPC, social, inbound marketing, email, campaigns and events to drive customer acquisition in B2B space
Experienced Digital Marketing Specialist with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Microsoft Excel, Social Media Optimization (SMO), Microsoft Office, and Research.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
We are looking for someone well versed in aspects of digital marketing (SEO, SEM, Google Ads, Social Media Ads, Lead Generation, Email Marketing, Content Creation and Marketing, B2B Strategies). We are looking for the next member of our marketing department: an ambitious individual with industry-expertise. We are an organization that weighs in more on the individual's actual skill set.
- Generate business for our website designing and digital marketing venture
- Lead generation and nurturing
- SEO activities to ensure business visibility
- Social media management
- Device and deploy an effective marketing strategy which contributes to achieving the organization’s goals
- Customer relationship management
- Liaise with the development team for client projects
- Other marketing activities as a part of high end marketing strategy of the organisation
- Periodic progress report for evaluation and analysis
Perks & Benefits
- PF & ESI facility
- Pick up and drop available for all employee
- On-time salary
- 5 days a week, Saturday, Sunday fixed off
- Hike and appraisal
- Scopes of growth
Qualification & Eligibility
- Graduation in any stream (A marketing and management degree would be a plus)
- Proficiency in English (Required)
- At least 1 year of experience in Digital Marketing
- A data driven person with strong marketing skills (Preferred)
- Positive and resilient attitude with some negotiation skills (Required)
We provide innovative IT and IT-enabled services to our clients across the globe. Anupam Technologies as a dedicated team caters to the strategic marketing & branding needs of various industries. Our innovative business processes ensure that our partners stand apart in the field of brand marketing and lead generation.
- Experience with all different digital marketing channels
- Good knowledge and experience with online marketing tools and best practices
- Experience with SEO, Google Analytics & Marketing Automation tools(highly desired)
- Knowledge of Google Firebase (preferred)
- Suggest activities & experiment for improving the quality of online content.
- Experience in creative content writing
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company success
- Team player & Good time-management skills