We are a leading payments and API banking solutions company. We provide full-stack payments solutions enabling businesses in India to collect payments and make payouts via all available methods with a simple integration. Our offerings include an advanced and easy way to integrate payment gateway, a split payment solution for marketplaces, bank account verification API and Auto Collect -- a virtual account solution to match inbound payments to customers.
Currently used by over 100,000 businesses for vendor payouts, wage payouts, build refunds, expense reimbursements, loyalty, and rewards. Some of its notable customers include Dunzo, Xiaomi, Tencent, Delhivery, Zomato, Cred, Club Factory, and ExxonMobil.
- Get an excellent grasp on testing complex microservices systems, web and mobile based applications with reference to database and other back-end systems
- Develop and maintain automation frameworks for large scale real time server side systems
- Own the non-functional testing such as Performance, Scale, Longevity, Security, High Availability, Disaster Recovery aspects of a 24x7 system
- Participate in the performance testing, upgrade/migration activities, POC of framework/tools for automation
- Work on end to end testing of feature/products which involve both manual(which will act as a prequel to automation) and automation testing
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or a related discipline)
- 3+ years of experience as SDET/Developer
- Strong analytical and problem solving and communication(both verbal and written)skills
- Have exposure to frameworks like Rest assured, Selenium and Appium
- Exposure to AWS or any other cloud ecosystem
- Good exposure to GIT, Jenkins or similar tools
- You are driven to do all kinds of destructive testing
- You are passionate for Automation First approach
- You are hands-on and stay up to date with the latest technologies
- You love problem solving and attention to detail
- Everyone is empowered to make decisions
- Transparency in communication keeps us aware of where we are heading, and honest feedback helps everyone to grow quickly & in all directions
- You have hybrid working, flexible timings and a great office space to work in
- Meal coupons, Uber Credits, Travel allowance & Covid Programs
- Group Mediclaim and Term Life Insurances
- 24x7 counselling support and a lot more benefits to support you at the time of need
- Exciting Reward and Recognition programs
- Aside all above, you will work with some great peers, colleagues and mentors
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Wolken Software provides a suite of AI-enabled, SaaS 2.0 cloud-native applications for Customer Service and Enterprise Solutions namely Wolken Service Desk, Wolken's IT Service Management, and Wolken's HR Case Management. We have replaced incumbents like Salesforce, ServiceNow Zendesk, etc. at various Fortune 500 and Fortune 1000 companies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Design & build test harnesses for Automation Testing.
- Design/Architect test automation framework and develop the new test automation libraries; Tool – Selenium.
- Design & execute Regression Test Pack using frontend & backend test scripts.
- Automate the Test Data Management using Automation Tools.
- Implement a QA process and Automated testing for all the work streams to improve the overall testing cycle.
Experience & Exposure Required:
- 6-10 years of software testing experience with solid scripting expertise.
- Experience with testing of REST APIs, and backend application flow logic.
- Should know and have experience in Load Testing.
- Experience in Selenium, Built automation framework from scratch to aid with regression and other repeatable tests.
- Working knowledge with ANT, Maven, Test NG, Cucumber, and Jenkins (configuration level)
- SQL, Linux/Ubuntu/Unix.
- Strong experience in managing automation test projects.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and come up with solutions to meet project needs.
Condé Nast is looking for a talented Software Quality Assurance Manager. In this role you will
be part of an IT organization and to provide direction and leadership on all quality matters
across the platform or domain. This is an opportunity to act as a key contributor in making sure
that work packages transition seamlessly from development into live environments Hone your
knowledge of quality best practices and collaboration and stakeholder management skills
Objectives of the Role
● Lead a global team of QE engineers who are responsible for ensuring E2E(end to end) quality
of our products
● Provide high direction for test teams delivering a clear and consistent vision
● Develop a roadmap for building needed test expertise. Establish and evolve formal QA
● Define quality and automation KPI goals for the team and drive success towards achieving
● To recommend, implement, and monitor preventative and corrective actions to ensure that
quality assurance standards are achieved
● Participate in brainstorming sessions and cross-departmental meetings to ensure collaborating
● Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, implementing best
practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met
● Act as a key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and
coordinating QA resources internally and externally
● Review test strategies and test plans and ensure coverage for functional, performance and
scalability aspects are covered and tested
● Working cross functionally with Product and Engineering to ensure smooth delivery of product
that are on time, feature rich and with high quality
● Present QA status of testing with state-of-the-art dashboards and highlight key blockers and
where help is needed
● Ensure automated scripts are produced for E2E testing scenarios, including performance and
● Review user found defects and continue to enhance and improve testing methodology and fill
gaps in testing as needed
● Communicate product status, key issues, and insights to key constituents across the
organization, including the executive team.
● Develop process for manual and automated testing strategy for business applications, web
applications and BI solutions.
● Experience in establishing testing strategy for dealing with quarterly releases by business
● 12 + years’ experience in Product Quality testing role and 2-3 yrs in Management position
● Seasoned QA Manager with track record of delivering high quality products in a fast paced
● Must have prior experience in building QA / Data Validation framework in bigdata for various
● Experience in "closing the loop" and "continuous improvement" of QA strategies based on
learnings from field issues
● Experience in business applications, web application, Business Intelligence applications
● Hands-on QA experience including testing automation. Deep knowledge of automation best
practices and industry trends.
● Good to have knowledge on One or more Test automation tools like xUnit , Selenium, Jmeter ,
● Experience in automation testing using Selenium Webdriver, Testing Frameworks like TestNG
● Strong proficiency in SQL coding (T-SQL or PL-SQL)
● Familiarity with data warehousing practices, ETL processing and denormalized data structures.
● Background in programming and testing across platforms is a plus
● Proficient with Bigdata concepts and/or tools is a plus (Hadoop, Hive, Spark).
● Strong analytical and reasoning skills
● Strong verbal, written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
About Condé Nast
CONDÉ NAST INDIA (DATA)
Over the years, Condé Nast successfully expanded and diversified into digital, TV, and social
platforms - in other words, a staggering amount of user data. Condé Nast made the right move
to invest heavily in understanding this data and formed a whole new Data team entirely
dedicated to data processing, engineering, analytics, and visualization. This team helps drive
engagement, fuel process innovation, further content enrichment, and increase market
revenue. The Data team aimed to create a company culture where data was the common
language and facilitate an environment where insights shared in real-time could improve
The Global Data team operates out of Los Angeles, New York, Chennai, and London. The team
at Condé Nast Chennai works extensively with data to amplify its brands' digital capabilities and
boost online revenue. We are broadly divided into four groups, Data Intelligence, Data
Engineering, Data Science, and Operations (including Product and Marketing Ops, Client
Services) along with Data Strategy and monetization. The teams built capabilities and products
to create data-driven solutions for better audience engagement.
What we look forward to:
We want to welcome bright, new minds into our midst and work together to create diverse
forms of self-expression. At Condé Nast, we encourage the imaginative and celebrate the
extraordinary. We are a media company for the future, with a remarkable past. We are Condé
Nast, and It Starts Here.
Providing a strong leadership for the Tech QA department to move to greater heights of value and maturity.
Develop functional and performance test plans and cases for internal and external facing software systems
Driving tools and frameworks for functional automation and performance testing
Participate in required activities and validation gates running up to a General Availability release
Building a strong, highly motivated, vibrant, innovative and highly engaged teams
Building a strong competence in project management, process management and QA practices
Responsible for the delivery from the project management, improvements in software engineering practices, process adoption and quality aspects of all the releases of products and features.
Responsible for all the projects managed and stakeholder satisfaction
Responsible for the quality of the deliverables signed off by the QA teams
Responsible for building a strong knowledge base in product, domain and functional areas
High level of maturity in delivery management in terms of project planning, execution, quality and stakeholder expectation management
Active participation and contributions in organization building activities across divisions
Influence, collaborate and communicate effectively with various leaders
Work in fast paced development environment, interacting with product owners, developers and other stakeholders across the globe
Demonstrates a product engineering mindset, ability to strategize and implement the vision & mission
Ideal Candidate Profile
7 to 15 years of product QA experience, with at least 2 years of experience as QEM or EM
7+ years of experience as a SDET/automation engineer
5+ years of experience Testing software for mobile applications/ web applications on devices(Android/IPhone)
Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering, or equivalent technical domain
Preferably with product based startup experience
Should have built automation competency using selenium, appium, web services and performance testing
Knowledge and application of concepts such as continuous integration, continuous build, dev ops.
Shows creativity and initiative to improve Test coverage and effectiveness.
Strong competency in project management, process management, Product quality management, people management and delivery management skills and experience
Good understanding and experience in working product development organisations, B2C product line, and mobile products.
Ability to mentor teams and guide them to identify http://solutions.good/">solutions.
http://solutions.good/">Good working experience in test strategies, planning, estimation and test automations
Strong people management skills including building, enabling, managing, retaining highly talented team of engineers with varied level of experiences and expertise
Excellent communication – oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
Good leader who believes in influencing, collaboration and teamwork
High in energy, confidence ability to adapt to fast pace development
Shows creativity and initiative to improve Test coverage and effectiveness.
Experience running teams using the Scrum method for agile software development preferred
We have job openings for our Client E Productivity Services. Kindly find the details below:
Payroll will be ToppersEdge.com India Pvt Ltd working for the client E Productivity Services.
(C2H position – 3rd Party payroll for long term)
Experience – 5-10 years
Minimum 4 + years of experience in Automation testing, Java and Selenium
Mandatory Skills - Automation testing, Java and Selenium
Look for 0-20 days notice period.
Budget is maximum 13 LPA.
As the only truly unified cloud communications platform that integrates both UCaaS and CCaaS (contact center), Dialpad is on a mission to prove that employees don’t need to be in the office, stuck at a desk, or wearing pants to be 110% effective at their job. Our patented Voice Intelligence technology is embedded in every call to transcribe conversations, capture action items, provide coaching, analyze sentiment, and more—in real time.
Who we are
At Dialpad, work isn’t a place you go, it's a thing you do. And we don’t just build products for everywhere workers—we are everywhere workers. With offices in the Bay Area, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore, along with remote workers around the world, we are dedicated to building a diverse workforce, where each individual is welcomed and valued for their personhood and contribution.
With a $1.2 billion valuation and over $250 million in funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures, and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from leading tech companies, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to collaborate and be productive from anywhere.
The Telephony platform team maintains a complex set of APIs and microservices that provide the backbone for real-time communication in our products. Our systems are evolving and we need quality experts to inject confidence and stability into that evolution.
We are looking for a highly skilled developer who is adept at building scalable test frameworks. A passionate quality leader with excellent written and verbal communication skills, capable of guiding a team to the automation paradise. If this is your type of paradise then you could be engineering automation systems that the development team will rely on daily.
Who you are
- Experienced in developing flexible test frameworks and tools that substantially increase developer confidence.
- You work with cloud technologies, including the testing of REST services.
- You implement automatic reporting that will contribute to rapid resolution of failures.
- Capable of bringing together system testing with independently working components.
- Develop and execute comprehensive test strategies.
- You like mentoring other engineers about engineering, automation and testing best practices.
- You independently analyze and troubleshoot advanced Python code and microservices.
- You communicate and work cross-functionally and across management levels.
- You advocate for doing the right thing even if it’s difficult.
What you will achieve
In your first 3 months: Fluency
- You will develop a deep understanding of the technology stack, network traffic concepts and terminology.
- You will have developed a strong understanding and strategy for the independent nature of our testing needs.
- You will apply that strategy to design and start building an initial framework with reporting.
- You will commit multiple high-value automated tests and start the process of addressing CI failures.
In your first 6 months: Mastery
- You will contribute to design discussions and participate in code reviews.
- You will continuously learn and expand the automation testing framework.
- You will contribute to improving functional API documentation.
- You will take ownership of test failures to ensure our CI system stays reliable.
- You will mentor and coordinate work with other SDETs
- You will start to explore performance and other testing areas of testing needs.
Bonus if you have:
- Knowledge of IP traffic concepts and terminology
- Experience with VoIP, Telecommunication Systems, and Communication technologies
- Familiarity with Google Cloud Platform (GCP), Docker or Kubernetes
- Build automation that developers can use locally.
- Hands-on expertise on various VoIP & TDM based testing tools like SIPp, Navtel, Spectra2
- Experience in load testing complex real-time communication platforms
We’ve been named a Top Workplace seven times because we truly live and breathe our culture. In alignment with one of our core values, “Skill & Will,” we strive to bring on only the most passionate and talented people to our team. Collectively, Dialers work together to solve problems that help the everyday worker. We foster a collaborative environment where people are elevated, wins are celebrated, and development is encouraged.
Compensation and Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. Recognizing that our talented and committed team members drive our success, Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each Dialer participates in our success.
Healthcare and Wellness
Stay healthy and happy! All employees will be covered with medical insurance along with up to five dependent members of the family. We even offer a monthly stipend to help cover your gym membership costs and offer a variety of wellness events to attend. Who wants to join a fitness class, a zen session, or a cooking class? That and more are available to all Dialpad employees!
Equity, Balance, and Belonging
At Dialpad, we value the humanity that makes each of us unique. We strive to ensure everyone is supported equitably, and Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and celebrate others doing the same. We champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
Flexible Work Accommodations
These days, it’s business as unusual. That’s why we offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone and home internet. We also cover costs for home office equipment and encourage employees to take advantage of our generous time off and vacation policy.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Meals & Transportation
Use a prepaid card to pay for the commute to the office and enjoy meals, snacks, and drinks on us.
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.
Position: QE Automation Engineer / SDET
Job Location: Pune (Work From Home) Till Pandemic.
Salary: As per Company Standard
Experience: 8 plus Years of Software Engineer Testing , 2 plus years of hands-on experience using Selenium and Cucumber.
Skills needed for Automation SDETs are :
Excellent communication skills
Must have knowledge of –
Selenium with standard Maven, TestNG/JUnit
Cucumber / BDD (Karate will also do)
Rest Assured (including Postman)
GitHub / Sourcetree / GitLab
Good to have skills are –
Shell / Groovy script
Any Cloud experience
Skills we can train on as per need –
Skills needed for Site Reliability Engineers (SREs) are -
Must have –
Java / Python scripting
Shell / Groovy
Jenkins / Bamboo and related devops areas
Good to have skills are –
GCP Intermediate skills
EARLY JOINING CANDIDATES ARE MORE PREFFERED. SAY WITHIN 2 OR 3 WEEKS.
SDET - Mobile
Skills: Appium,C#,Selenium, Mobile Automation, Appium framework, Query the database
Experience: 5- 11 yrs
Mobile Test, 5+Years e Manual & AutomationTesting in Mobile applications like Android and IOS, C# or Java Programming SQL, automation framework development, Appium, Selenium