Who we are:
To be counted among the world's finest technology consulting firms.
What we do:
We deliver high-quality software solutions. Our services include:
We are also incubating multiple software products which we plan to launch in the future.
Technologies we've been working on:
What you will do at Technogise:
You will help flourish and strengthen our DevOps culture. Here are some of the responsibilities you can expect to undertake:
The expertise we expect you to have:
We expect you to be aligned with DevOps as a mindset and philosophy. In terms of your experience:
What qualities you bring to Technogise:
You are culturally aligned with Technogise, which means you are:
Verloop is looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven individual who is passionate to work at a fast-growing start-up and can handle chaotic situations at times. We are in the business of building high-impact products to make customers' lives easier.
This is a great opportunity to join a team of superstars where your passion and desire to succeed will be rewarded with significant career transformation. The ideal candidate will have a zeal to learn and an unending thirst to look for the next big challenge.
If you enjoy finding solutions to complex customer engagement problems, can coordinate between our customers and the internal product team, and are willing to challenge the current status quo of chat, we are looking for you.
As a part of the DevOps team, you will help ensure that our systems are always running fine for our customers and end-users.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Experience with at least one of the GCP and Azure cloud platforms.
Experience managing a large-scale Microservices based system on the Kubernetes platform.
Experience working with messaging infrastructures - Kafka, SQS / SNS, etc.
Strong UNIX, OS, and network skills, experience in GitHub, deployment pipelines, caching, databases and cloud CDNs.
Experience with alerting, monitoring, and logging systems like Grafana, Prometheus, and ELK.
Strong debugging skills to help engineering resolve issues.
Constantly monitor systems for health and take corrective action as required.
Help with scaling and growing systems as demands require.
Manage to log, alerting and monitoring infrastructure across multiple clouds.
Work with engineering to help identify and resolve problems in systems.
Ramp up and scale healthy infra and security practices in the organization
Available for on-call during emergencies to handle and resolve problems in a quick and efficient manner.
Participate in peer-reviews of solution design.
Numerator is a data and technology company reinventing market research. Headquartered in Chicago, IL, Numerator has 1,600 employees worldwide. The company blends proprietary data with advanced technology to create unique insights for the market research industry that has been slow to change. The majority of Fortune 100 companies are Numerator clients.
What We Do and How?
We are a market research company, revolutionizing how it's done! We mix fast paced development and unique approaches to bring best practices and strategy to our technology. Our tech stack is deep, leveraging several languages and frameworks including Python, C#, Java, Kotlin, React, Angular, and Django among others. Our engineering hurdles sit at the intersection of technologies ranging from mobile, computer vision and crowdsourcing, to machine learning and big data analytics.
From San Francisco to Chicago to Ottawa, our R&D team is comprised of talented individuals spanning across a robust tech stack. The R&D team is comprised of product, data analytics, engineers across Front End, Back End, DevOps, Business Intelligence, ETL, Data Science, Mobile Apps, and much more. Across these different groups we work towards one common goal: To build products into efficient and seamless user experiences that help our clients succeed.
Numerator is looking for a Infrastructure Engineer to join our growing team. This is a unique opportunity where you will get a chance to work with an established and rapidly evolving platforms that handles millions of requests and massive amounts of data. In this position, you will be responsible for taking on new initiatives to automate, enhance, maintain, and scale services in a rapidly-scaling SaaS environment.
As a member of our team, you will make an immediate impact as you help build out and expand our technology platforms across several software products. This is a fast-paced role with high growth, visibility, impact, and where many of the decisions for new projects will be driven by you and your team from inception through production.
Some of the technologies we frequently use include: Terraform, Ansible, SumoLogic, Kubernetes, and many AWS-native services.
Skills & Requirements
What you bring
• A minimum of 3 years of work experience in backend software, DevOps, or a related field.
• A passion for software engineering, automation and operations and are excited about reliability, availability and performance.
• Availability to participate in after-hours on-call support with your fellow engineers.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving mindset combined with experience troubleshooting large scale systems.
• Fundamental knowledge in networking; operating systems; package build system (IP subnets and routing, ACL’s, Core Ubuntu, PIP and NPM).
• Experience with automation technologies to build, deploy and integrate both infrastructure and applications (e.g., Terraform, Ansible).
• Experience using scripting languages like Python and *nix tools (Bash, sed/awk, Make).
• You enjoy developing and managing real-time distributed platforms and services that scale billions of requests.
• Have the ability to manage multiple systems across stratified environments.
• A deep enthusiasm for the Cloud and DevOps and keen to get other people involved.
• Experience with scaling and operationalizing distributed data stores, file systems and services.
• Running services in AWS or other cloud platforms, strong experience with Linux systems.
• Experience in modern software paradigms including cloud applications and serverless architectures.
• You look ahead to identify opportunities and foster a culture of innovation.
• BS, MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent work experience.
Nice to haves
• Previous experience working with a geographically distributed software engineering team.
• Experience working with Jenkins or Circle-CI
• Experience with storage optimizations and management
• Solid understanding of building scalable, highly performant systems and services
• Expertise with big data, analytics, machine learning, and personalization.
• Start-up or CPG industry experience
If this sounds like something you would like to be part of, we’d love for you to apply! Don't worry if you think that you don't meet all the qualifications here. The tools, technology, and methodologies we use are constantly changing and we value talent and interest over specific experience.
Disclaimer: We do not charge any fee for employment and the same applies to the Recruitment Partners who we work with. Numerator is an equal opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit. Additionally, we do not ask for any refundable security deposit to be paid in bank accounts for employment purposes. We request candidates to be cautious of misleading communications and not pay any fee/ deposit to individuals/ agencies/ employment portals on the pretext of attending Numerator interview process or seeking employment with us. These would be fraudulent in nature. Anyone dealing with such individuals/agencies/
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.