About Pion Global Solutions LTD
We are looking for experienced Odoo Developers with good development skills in Python. Candidates should have hands-on experience in end to end implementation of the custom modules in Odoo.
- Develop and deploy ERP/ web applications using OpenERP/ Odoo.
- Customize/ develop various modules such as Accounting, POS Sales & CRM, inventory, Purchasing, , Invoice, Website, Google map, Warehouse, MRP, HR, etc.
- Customize various modules and integrate services/ products ranging from payment gateways to hardware devices with Odoo.
- Understand Functional requirements from clients. Provide GAP analysis and transform them into technical requirements.
- Functional knowledge of ERP modules like Accounting, Stock, CRM, Inventory, HR, Sales, Purchasing, Manufacturing, E- Commerce, and Payment gateway.
- Experience in Migrations, Odoo end user training.
- Experience in hosting on AWS or other cloud service providers
- Ability to understand client requirements and translate them into business solutions.
- Develop and deploy ERP modules from scratch
- Adopt new and emerging technologies to provide solutions to client needs. Cater to time difference need
- Identify technical issues and provide solutions
- Testing support.
- Develop and customize reports based on client s specifications in the modules like Accounting, Inventory, Manufacturing and HR. Work on Odoo's internal BI reporting tool for live reports
- Strong familiarity with the Odoo framework is mandatory.
- Should have a solid knowledge of Python and programming concepts. Contribution for Open Source Projects will be advantageous.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
• Design, code, and implement highly scalable and reliable web-based applications.
• Coordinate with other team’s architect, engineers, and vendors, as necessary.
• Deliver on all phases of development work from initial kick-off, technical setup, application
development, and support.
• Identify exciting opportunities for adopting new technologies to solve existing needs and
predicting future challenges
• Perform ongoing refactoring of code, utilizing visualization and other techniques to fast-track
concepts, and delivering continuous improvement
• Work with product managers to prioritize features for ongoing sprints and managing a list of
technical requirements based on industry trends, new technologies, known defects, and issues
• Manage your own time, and work well both independently and as part of a team
• Quickly generate and update proof of concepts for testing and team feedback
• Embrace emerging standards while promoting best practices
• Must have java experience
• Experience in computer science, computer engineering
• Web development work experience preferred
• Demonstrated experience in Agile development, application design, software development, and
• Experience with building RESTful APIs
• Expertise in objected oriented analysis and design across a variety of platforms
• Thorough understanding of JSON, Web Service technologies, and data structure fundamentals
• Experience with adaptive and responsive development techniques
• Aptitude for learning and applying programming concepts
• Ability to effectively communicate with internal and external business partners
• Experience with a broad range of software languages and payments technologies is a plus.
JAVA + AWS:
Top Skills: Java_AWS Developer
Years of experience 6-9 years.
PRIMARY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY:
• Having very good Hands-On experience working in JAVA and Microservices (Springboot)
• Should have AWS Expertise
• Should have worked on at least one end to end Development project from scratch
• Participate in all aspects of SaaS product development, from requirements analysis to product release and sustaining
• Work in a team to implement features and partner with Product Managers, UX experts, Architects, and QA to develop implementation plans with a focus on innovation, quality, sustainability, and delivering value to our clients
• Learn and adopt cutting edge technologies and tools to build best of class enterprise SaaS solutions.
• Responsible for delivery of high-quality enterprise offerings to schedules
• The candidate should have excellent problem solving and debugging skills
• The candidate is expected to have excellent communication skills
• The candidate is expected to mentor other team members
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related disciplines preferred
6-10 years of enterprise software product development experience
Core & Advanced Java (Threading, Design Patterns, Data Structures) J2EE, REST web services
Exp in microservice development experience with Spring boot framework
Delivering on time and with quality
Excellent knowledge of Enterprise Design Patterns
Experience with GIT repository and JIRA tools
Experience with test-driven software development
Great interpersonal skills
AWS Certification - Experience in using public clouds - AWS/Azure
Work Location: Hyderabad
Package:Upto 15 LPA
Notice Period:Immediate to 15 days
Its a Full Time Opportunity with Our Client
Mandatory Skills:Java,J2EE,Spring Boot,Hibernate & Microservices
--In-depth understanding and working of java, Spring Boot, hibernate.
--Strong object-oriented programming skills in Java Very good knowledge of Core Java and J2EE
--Proven hands-on Software Development experience
--Proven working experience in Java development
--Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
--Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
--Hands on experience in Web Services (SOAP,REST)
--Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
--Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (Hibernate)
--Experience in the Spring Framework.
--Complete understanding of SDLC.
--Experience with test-driven development
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- CORE JAVA & SQL
Designing, implementing and delivering high quality Software project in JAVA, SQL / Oracle, J2EE and other JAVA technologies.
Participate in detailed level in design, coding, code walk through, peer code reviews and unit testing, System Testing, UAT, Demos, POCs, installation, maintenance of Software modules.
❑ Ensures the preparation of the following:
▪ Software prototype
▪ System Architecture
▪ Software Design Document
▪ User interfaces to be developed as per UX guidelines
▪ Code files ensuring coding guidelines followed
▪ Code review artefacts during peer code review
▪ Test plan and Test Cases
▪ Installation / Deployment document
▪ Release Document
▪ Technical Documentation
❑ Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentations, flowcharts, layouts, diagram, charts, code. comments and clear code; Ensuring that project task are completed in defined effort and timelines ❑ Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards & programming.
❑ Testing: Writing of test cases, unit testing, system testing, negative testing
❑ Trouble shooting: Log analysis and database query optimization
❑ Improves operations by conducting system's analysis.
❑ Updates job knowledge by studying state of the art development tools, programming techniques & computing equipment; participates in educational opportunities, reads professional publications & maintains personal networks.
❑ Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
❑ Provides information by collecting, analyzing and summarizing development and service issues. ❑ Develops software solution by studying information needs, conferring with users, studding system flow, data usage and work processes, investigating problem areas, following delivery cycle.❑ Ensuring that the Newgen quality processes are in place and are followed.
You will be a passionate engineer who will be a key member of iManage Insight and Extract solutions in an agile environment. You will be at the heart of the development and will be working on supporting and solving exciting difficult problems, whilst having fun! You will play a key role in helping bridge the gap across the iManage ecosystems while working with teams in London as well as Chicago, IL. You will be working on everything from the web interface to writing performance-critical code which sets the foundation of the application. We use many tools and technologies in our stack for our RAVN solution including Java, Scala, REST, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Python, and more.
- Taking ownership and seeing a project through the full SDLC and production maintenance
- Architecting, developing, implementing, and delivering quality software into an externally facing client product
- Collaborating with the engineering manager, product owners, and technical specialists to help deliver our roadmap
- Having the ability to shift gears, prioritize & work effectively in an agile environment
- Adhering to good development practices with an engineering mindset
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 4+ years of extensive experience with Java
- Worked with large complicated software systems and architecture
- Consumed and contributed to the design of RESTful interfaces
- Experience building and designing scalable and performant systems and making significant contributions to the wider engineering goals of the product
- Exposure in an agile environment
- An interest in learning new concepts and technologies
- Familiarity with other high-level modern programming languages like Scala or Python
● A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of technical education and
● 5 to 9 years of Software Development experience
● Experience in system design, distributed systems, relational and No-SQL databases.
● Strong, object-oriented design and coding skills (C/C++ and/or Java preferably on a UNIX or Linux
● Solid software development background including design patterns, algorithms, data structures,
test driven development
● Any previous experience in working with Big Data or leveraging machine learning in improving
consumer experience is desirable.
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills