● Care about things like fault tolerance, durability, backups and recovery,
performance, maintainability, code simplicity etc.
● Lead a team of software engineers and help create an environment of ownership
● Introduce best practices of software development and ensure their adoption
across the team.
● Help set and maintain coding standards for the team.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Good in Problem Solving
- Exposure in SpringBoot
- Good Knowledge on Java and Core Java
- Good Knowledge on RDBMS
About the job
Wingman is a product that helps salespeople sell better by using machine-learning to understand sales conversations.
Wingman was a part of YCombinator, Summer 2019.
It records sales calls and emails, uses machine-learning to identify trends and provide insights.
Sales managers use these insights to:
- Provide personalized, data-backed coaching
- Understand the voice of customers at scale [e.g. which feature do I build next, where should I market my product]
Wingman's customers are mostly sales teams of tech companies based in the U.S. Thousands of sales people are using Wingman today to get better at selling. Join us today and be a part of building the infrastructure that supports the explosive growth that this space is seeing today. Seriously, we need help.
Wingman uses cutting-edge machine-learning technologies to convert unstructured audio into actionable insights in real-time! Not today.. not tomorrow.. real-time. This involves many challenging problems that require us to be at the forefront of infrastructure architectures and machine learning advancements to "understand" and influence customer conversations. Come talk to us to see what we've built and get a peek into the possibilities beyond.
- 3 - 5 years of experience with nodejs, java, python
- Strong understanding of fundamental data structures and algorithms
- Experience with web applications and their architectures
- Familiarity with these concepts/systems is a plus: no-sql databases [e.g. mongodb], server frameworks [spring], container management [docker, kubernetes], testing infrastructure [selenium, puppeteer], machine learning frameworks [tensorflow, pytorch], AWS and EKS.
What's in it for you
- Work on hard problems with stellar engineers [Check out our eng team on LinkedIn]
- Work at a fast-growing, well-funded startup.
- We are one of the few spaces to be positively impacted by the current work-from-home situation. [remote sales teams find our product incredibly useful]
Our backend(NodeJS) team is passionate about technology, and we love building scalable web and mobile solutions keeping performance in mind. We're looking for a full stack developer that has experience developing a variety of Web Apps and REST API using the NodeJS stack.
(along with strong backend expertise, needs good understanding on frontend tech stack to give support to frontend developer)
Role + Responsibilities:
- Work with the team to design, develop and support scalable applications
- Developing API’s(REST), designing the database schema and implement same in web frameworks like Express, NextJs, VueJs and Sails along with ORM(including migration script and seeds data)
- Very good end-to-end debugging skills in NodejS stack.
- Good understanding between promise and callback concept.
- Write, test, and release production-ready code.
- Work with our DevOps team to ensure continuous deployments of our applications
Person Specification and Qualifications:
- Experience developing highly scalable services and APIs(in NodejS frameworks)
- Knowledge of data modelling and database performance using NoSQL/SQL
- Strong experience with JS frameworks like Express, and other Framework In nodeJS.
- Good knowledge in code versioning(git or svn)
- Good experience with code deployment on server like ubuntu, linux.
- Knowledge of SDK integration(social media sdk like Facebook, google, etc and cloud services sdk like AWS, Azure and Google)
- Familiarity developing SaaS applications in AWS/Azure/Google cloud services.
- In-depth knowledge of designing and developing software in distributed architectures for multi-tier applications
- Basic understanding of docker to work with different major version of nodejs and database release(postgres, mysql, etc)
Plus points if you're familiar with the following:
- Experience with deployment and CI/CD is a plus!
- TypeScript implementation with Backend applications
- Knowledge of GraphQL and it's libraries like Apollo, Prisma
- Have worked with Jest, Mocha like testing libraries
- Knowledge of document, key/value or other non-relational database systems such as Elastic Search, Redis, HBase, BigTable, DynamoDB
Position: Software Development Engineer, NodeJs
Experience: 3-7 Years
Work with product team / business / architects to understand the requirement
and develop and maintain back end application logic
Work with front end developers to ensure seamless integration with the back
Design and optimize application for high performance and high availability
Develop Secure, testable and scalable application
Engineering Graduate with 3 to 7 years of experience in software development.
Knowledge of frameworks such as Express, KOA is desirable.
Knowledge and understanding of async non-blocking architecture
Knowledge of creating REST-ful APIs.
Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms, Node Global variables and In built libraries.
Experience in building high-volume transactional customer facing systems desirable
Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
Knowledge of packages BABEL, Webpack
Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
|Top skill - J2EE_JAVA_SPRING_REST WEBSERVICES
Strong experience in Java/ J2ee
Should have experience JSP, Springs, Java Script, Webservices and Oracle PL/SQL
Good to have Telecom knowledge and Unix shell scripting
Roles and responsibilities
- Develop well-designed performant and scalable applications and microservices
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code aligning to software development best practices
- Integrate data storage solutions including databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.
- Build integrations with 3rd party applications through apis’ to ingest and process data
- Develop state-of-the-art analytics tools to support diverse tasks ranging from ad hoc analysis to production-grade pipelines and workflows for customer applications
- Ensure security and data protection aspects within the applications
- Partner with Data Scientists and Analytics Engineers to improve the performance and reliability of advanced algorithms
- Ensure high performance and availability of distributed systems and applications
- Interact directly with client project team members and operational staff to support live customer deployments and production issues
- 4+ years of experience in developing applications using python and related technologies.
- Familiarity in data ingestion and processing libraries in python.
- Thorough understanding of REST and GRPC technologies.
- Experience in using ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries for data access.
- Experiencing in developing and hosting APIs and integration with external applications.
- Experience in building data models and repositories using relational and NoSql databases.
- Knowledge of JIRA, Bitbucket and agile methodologies.
- Good to have knowledge of AWS services like Lambda, dynamodb, kinesis and others.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Affinity for learning and applying new technologies and solving new problems
- Effective organizational skills with strong attention to detail
- Experience in working with docker is a plus
- Comfortable in working with Unix/Linux environment
- Strong communication skills — both written and verbal