RealPort is a digital brokerage platform that provides small institutional investors around the
globe with access to single-asset infrastructure investments, sponsored by highly reputable
asset managers. Low minimum investment tickets and reduced fees allow small investors to
build customized, diversified co-investment portfolios across multiple sectors and risk categories
like their larger counterparts. In-depth risk analysis provided by RealPort’s exclusive analysis
partner Scope offers greater control and improved transparency on individual and portfolio risk.
Asset managers benefit from global access to professional investors and an improved time-/
cost- efficient fundraising process through RealPort's all-on-one platform.
● innovative problem solvers
... and are looking for a talented and dedicated Senior Python Developer with experience
building complex applications to join our team to work on an innovative FinTech platform.
You will be working alongside our Product and Technology teams in our Mumbai office.
You have a good understanding of:
● Python 3
● API / REST
● Django 2x and Django Rest Framework
● Linux (Ubuntu)
Ideally, you have:
● Min. 5-8 years of experience building web application engines
● University degree from a reputable university
● Excellent communication skills in English and knowledge of European languages
(German and/or French preferred) is an added bonus
● Experience in banking/financial API integrations
● Familiarity with blockchain (open zeppelin, ERC223, truffle, solidity, solidity-coverage,ganache-cli, mocha-js).
You job will consist of the following:
● Deliver smooth functionality of the application while working closely with the Front end team
● Build efficient back-end features in Python
● Help design and implement functional requirements
● Manage testing and bug fixes
● Ultimately, you’ll build highly responsive web applications that align with our business
Others consider you to be/have the following:
● Excellent at communicating with different people from different walks of life and
cultures/work and communicate across multiple time zones
● Excellent demeanor, manners, and communication skills
● Exceptional organizational skills with great attention to detail
● Open/transparent, but trustworthy and trusting
● Ability to work independently and handle high volumes of work
● Ability to work on complex and uncertain topics independently
● Strong analytical skills
● Critical, but positive and constructive
● Efficient, dependable, and accountable
● Work on a ground-breaking product at the forefront of FinTech innovation on a global
● Opportunity to work with open-minded, experienced, talented, cross-functional, and
cross-cultural teams along with an innovative network of partners who are some of the
biggest companies in the industry
● Opportunity to travel for work
● Learn from teams with 15+ years product development experience
● Competitive salary package
We are a tech venture which provides Product Engineering, QA Automation, Infrastructure, Data, and Market Research services.
Technical Proficiency :
Must have :
Strong development experience in Python in the environment of Unix/Linux/Ubuntu
Strong practical knowledge of Python and its libraries.
Current working experience with cloud deployment of AWS/Azure/GCP, Microservice architecture, and Docker in Python.
Good knowledge of CI/CD and DevOps practices
Good Experience of Python with Django/ Scrapy/ Flask frameworks.
Good Experience in Jupyter/ Docker/ Elastic Search, etc.
Solid understanding of software development principles and best practices.
Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
Proven ability to drive large-scale projects with a deep understanding of Agile SDLC, high collaboration, and leadership.
Good to have :
Expected to have migration experience from one version to the other, as this project is about migration to the latest version.
Preferred if had an OpenEdx platform experience or any LMS platform.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Software Engineer (Backend-Python), who adopts a hands-on approach and loves to build scalable, distributed and large web / mobile products. You would be responsible for designing the architecture, reviewing the code, building the technology and deploying web/mobile applications.
- Own the product development from
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant
- Contribute to discussion on software
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews, SCRUM ceremonies, and troubleshooting to ensure uptime for live systems
- Bachelor's degree in a technology-related field from a premier
- Prior 2-7 years of experience in back-end development (Python/ Django/ Golang) in a start-up or a dynamic work
- Good exposure in writing and optimizing SQL for high-performance
- Understanding of asyncio and eventloop/ uvloop concepts. Knowledge of frameworks such as Quart/ Fastapi/ Starlette is
- Knowledge of AWS; Caching technologies like Redis, Memcache; ELK; mySQL Databases, etc.
- Strong understanding of System Design, Microservice Architecture, Kafka, Pub/Sub, Message queues, and in-memory data stores
- Customer oriented, responsive to changes, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
About the role
As a core team member in our growing startup, we're looking for an exceptionally hard working candidate who is full of ideas, accountable and has self-learning abilities and make a significant contribution to our growth journey.
The candidate must have at least 2 years and ideally up to 8 years of experience in an IT Product company / Startup. Must have expertise in
MUST HAVE SKILLS
Back-end development using Laravel, Lumen, MySQL / PGSQL
- RESTful API development & integration of 3rd party services (like payment gateways, Email marketing tools, SMS/ Whatsapp, etc.)
- High quality coding which can be replicated and used to scale.
- Prompt to troubleshoot and fix bugs and use of GIT
PREFERRED SKILLS (Not Mandatory)
- Experience in React.JS, AWS, DevOps
- Experience in a Product based SaaS Startup.
- Passionate about building products and features and building a product from scratch with thrust on DevOps, Web security, TLS/SSL, web sockets, etc.
- Have a good understanding of setting up & managing cloud servers like AWS, Google cloud, etc.
- Manage Key-value based databases like Redis
- Immediate / Early joiners preferred.
- This is a Work from Office / Hybrid role.
- Office is in Green Park, New Delhi 110016 (5 min walk from Metro station)
- BYOD - Bring your own device (Laptop)
- Candidate must be willing to work in a high exposure - high accountability Startup environment and grow significantly with the company.
About the Company
hiringplug™ is an AI Marketplace of specialist Recruiters that enables companies to acquire top talent, faster. The company offers an Award winning RaaS™ Marketplace: Recruitment as a Service Marketplace™ The company is at an interesting expansion stage and looking for exceptional talent to be a part of their growth story. | www.hiringplug.com
Get to know us
- https://www.instagram.com/" target="_blank">https://www.instagram.com/hiringplug
- https://www.facebook.com/" target="_blank">https://www.facebook.com/hiringplugofficial
- https://twitter.com/" target="_blank">https://twitter.com/hiringplug
- “Top HR & Work Tech Startup” – by People Matters both in 2019 & 2020
- “10 Best HR Tech startups 2019” – by Silicon India in Oct 2019
- “Best resourcing software 2019” – by HR Association of India in Jan 2019
Talk to you soon!
Python API DeveloperJD:
Experience: 4-6 Yrs
Notice Period: 10-20 days or within 1 month
>> Develop and maintain various security software products with queues, caching & database management.
>> Hands-on experience in Coding in Python is required along with Knowledge about Data Structures and object-oriented programming, Algorithms.
>> Extensive experience in developing asynchronous systems.
>> Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
>> Implementation of security and data protection.
>> Performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation
FULL STACK PYTHON DEVELOPER.
COMPETITIVE SALARY PACKAGE.
5 - 8 years of Python 3 skills
5+ years hands of Django framework
Payment Gateways integration
Database skills in a relational database (MariaDB PostgresSQL)
Knowledge of how to build and use with RESTful APIs
Strong knowledge of version control (i.e. git, svn, etc.)
Experience deploying Python applications into production Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure knowledge is a plus
Nice to have worked before:
PCI Compliance products
Develop cloud-based Python Django FinTech software products
Working closely frontend Developers
Participating in architectural, design and product discussions
Designing and creating RESTful APIs for internal and partner consumption
Working in an agile environment with an excellent team of engineers
Who you are?
Self-motivated, team player comfortable in a high-growth environment
Be friendly, fun, awesome to be around
Energetic, engaging personality
Track record of over-achievement
Passionate about what you do and care deeply about the things you build
Able to clearly communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
We love team players who will jump in to help get a project done
Tech you'll use:
PythonDjangoMariaDB, AWS, DO, Redis, RabbitMQ.
Be Part Of Building The Future
Dremio is the Data Lake Engine company. Our mission is to reshape the world of analytics to deliver on the promise of data with a fundamentally new architecture, purpose-built for the exploding trend towards cloud data lake storage such as AWS S3 and Microsoft ADLS. We dramatically reduce and even eliminate the need for the complex and expensive workarounds that have been in use for decades, such as data warehouses (whether on-premise or cloud-native), structural data prep, ETL, cubes, and extracts. We do this by enabling lightning-fast queries directly against data lake storage, combined with full self-service for data users and full governance and control for IT. The results for enterprises are extremely compelling: 100X faster time to insight; 10X greater efficiency; zero data copies; and game-changing simplicity. And equally compelling is the market opportunity for Dremio, as we are well on our way to disrupting a $25BN+ market.
About the Role
The Dremio India team owns the DataLake Engine along with Cloud Infrastructure and services that power it. With focus on next generation data analytics supporting modern table formats like Iceberg, Deltalake, and open source initiatives such as Apache Arrow, Project Nessie and hybrid-cloud infrastructure, this team provides various opportunities to learn, deliver, and grow in career. We are looking for innovative minds with experience in leading and building high quality distributed systems at massive scale and solving complex problems.
Responsibilities & ownership
- Lead, build, deliver and ensure customer success of next-generation features related to scalability, reliability, robustness, usability, security, and performance of the product.
- Work on distributed systems for data processing with efficient protocols and communication, locking and consensus, schedulers, resource management, low latency access to distributed storage, auto scaling, and self healing.
- Understand and reason about concurrency and parallelization to deliver scalability and performance in a multithreaded and distributed environment.
- Lead the team to solve complex and unknown problems
- Solve technical problems and customer issues with technical expertise
- Design and deliver architectures that run optimally on public clouds like GCP, AWS, and Azure
- Mentor other team members for high quality and design
- Collaborate with Product Management to deliver on customer requirements and innovation
- Collaborate with Support and field teams to ensure that customers are successful with Dremio
- B.S./M.S/Equivalent in Computer Science or a related technical field or equivalent experience
- Fluency in Java/C++ with 8+ years of experience developing production-level software
- Strong foundation in data structures, algorithms, multi-threaded and asynchronous programming models, and their use in developing distributed and scalable systems
- 5+ years experience in developing complex and scalable distributed systems and delivering, deploying, and managing microservices successfully
- Hands-on experience in query processing or optimization, distributed systems, concurrency control, data replication, code generation, networking, and storage systems
- Passion for quality, zero downtime upgrades, availability, resiliency, and uptime of the platform
- Passion for learning and delivering using latest technologies
- Ability to solve ambiguous, unexplored, and cross-team problems effectively
- Hands on experience of working projects on AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with containers and Kubernetes for orchestration and container management in private and public clouds (AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud)
- Understanding of distributed file systems such as S3, ADLS, or HDFS
- Excellent communication skills and affinity for collaboration and teamwork
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively with other team members
- Ability to scope and plan solution for big problems and mentors others on the same
- Interested and motivated to be part of a fast-moving startup with a fun and accomplished team
- Experience in open source technologies - Solr, Redis, Kafka
- Exposure to building & managing applications in Amazon Webservices (AWS)
- Experience in security, scalability & performance aspects of solution
- Critical Skills: 1. Java / J2EE, Spring, PostGreSQL 2. Nginx, Tomcat 3. Developing REST webservices
Desired Skills and Experience
Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
Implementation of security and data protection
Skills And Qualifications
Developing an end-to-end application with the latest technologies like python, Django, MySQL and using Python Libraries like Sympy, Numpy, Scipy.
Analyze and customize the source code as per business requirements.
Integrate the day-to-day develop code with a version control tool (we use git and GitHub)
Co-ordinate in development, deployment activities.
Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework (such as Django, Flask, etc depending on your technology stack)
Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jinja 2, Mako, etc depending on your technology stack)
Understanding of accessibility and security compliance (depending on the specific project)
Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
Strong unit test and debugging skills
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)