5-9 years of experience in SAP CAR- Local Candidate
You will co-ordinate and take the role of a Support consultant and support applications in your area of responsibility i.e, Retail – SAP CAR
You will contribute to the success of the implementation by applying knowledge of
POS Interfaces with CAR
CAR Inbound and Outbound Interfaces
Promotion Management in CAR along with OPP
SLT Data Setup between CAR and ECC
UDF/DDF Engines in CAR
CAR RDS Setup
Position Requirements / Minimum qualifications:
BE/B.Tech or equivalent and above degree in Computer Science or a related field.
5-9 years of experience in SAP CAR
Good experience on supporting the SAP CAR landscape
Minimum 2 end-to-end implementation of SAP CAR
Exposure to POS DTA, Integration of CAR with different systems
Preferably experienced in S4 HANA Implementation.
- Chennai – L2 support – on shifts (morning and afternoon) 2 days a week from office
- Retail exp.
- SAP CAR
- POS DTA
- 3 integration layers – Idoc is mandatory
- 1 round of interview
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Intelliswift Software
Key Responsibilities : Able to understand functional specs and Solution, Architect Design scalable ecommerce solutions on SAP Hybris platform -Knowledge of cart, checkout, promotion, pricing, search modules, Loyalty, Order Management and Hybris Data Hub integration-Experience in Spring, Hibernate and other JEE technologies frameworks -Troubleshooting and bug fixing issues -Should have developed application supporting high transaction volume -Understanding the current Hybris system implementation and Customization.
Professional Attributes : Communication skills Must have at least 3 years of experience in Leading a 8-10 team member team Analytical skills Presentation skills and ability to work under pressure.
Educational Qualification : Technical Graduate or PG
Project Role : Application SAP Enterprise Portal
Project Role Description :
Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact. Must have Skills : SAP Enterprise Portal Architecture, SSI: NON SSI:
Good to Have Skills :SSI: No Function Specialization NON SSI :
Job Requirements :
Key Responsibilities : A Perform Operations support for SAP Desktop B Manage incidents within SLA C Engage in Portal upgrades and Enhancements D SAP UI5 developments with upskilling E Testing/Weekend support for Cutovers /mocks etc
Technical Experience :
Should have 6 yrs relevant exp and 1 E2E implementation exp.
A Resource has worked on End to end Development projects in SAP Portal B Good to have knowledge in Web dynpro Java C Experience in Portal Content Administration iViews, Worksets, Groups, Roles and role-based content SAP Knowledge Management D Experience in all phases of SDLC Requirements, analysis, development, testing E SAP Fiori Good to have skill F Display analytical skills for fit gap analysis for migrations, Upgrade Professional Attributes :
Candidate must be flexible to work from client location- Jabalpur
A Good communication skill in English B Good analytical skill C Experience in managing the team and the delivery Educational Qualification:
A Regular 15-year full time education B Software Engineering degree
JOB OVERVIEW – Hybris Senior Consultant
The Hybris Senior Consultant will analyze, design, and develop solutions on the SAP Hybris platform for our Apparel and Hard Good division of companies. He / She has the qualification and business insight typically demonstrates exceptional knowledge of Hybris to deliver quality work that will drive customer satisfaction, excellent communication skills, and work well within a team. Ultimately, a top-notch Senior Consultant should be updated with the latest industry trends, highly motivated, and embrace a collaborative mindset
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Demonstrates proven extensive abilities and success with the SAP Hybris commerce platform and SAP Product Suite in leading or assisting with technical and architectural development efforts
· Designing, building, testing and deploying the hybris solution components required for successful hybris solutions, including integration with SAP and non-SAP systems;
· Identifying and addressing Marketing/eCommerce business team’s needs by :
o Building and maintaining relationships
o Communicating value propositions
o Managing resource requirements, project workflow and overall execution of deliverables.
· Assess current processes and redesign systems/process to drive improvement and implement changes to catalog management, customer interface design, etc.
· Coordinate reporting, calendars, launch plans, and customer service SOPs in accordance with best in industry practices
· Manage all of site content, site merchandising, customer shopping experience, and conversion rate optimization tactics.
· Implementation of business processes and process improvements for interface maintenance and production support.
· Managing and guiding junior consultants.
COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
· Broad and in-depth knowledge of technical/analytical models and solutions.
· Excellent understanding of SAP Hybris solutions and business acumen
· Expertise in Hybris technical landscape, configuration and integration to third party systems such as List-trak, Crowd twist, Paymetric, Fit Analytics and so on
· Experience in one or more of the following areas, with demonstrated progression of responsibilities:
· Application delivery (preferably eCommerce/web/Mobile app/POS/Omni-Channel SystemsSuperior interpersonal communication skills; flexibility; responsiveness.
· Able to understand and consider the business impact of potential issues and solutions.
· Strong understanding of and experience with service-based organizational environments.
· Strong collaborative team-based interactions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
· Minimum 5 years’ experience showing progressive responsibilities and scope of work.
- Minimum 3 years of Experience in ecommerce , Apparel or Consumer goods industry
- Experience on SAP C4/HANA (Commerce Cloud) and Integration experience with S4 HANA leveraging DataHub, RFC, JAVA, Spring Framework and Rest APIs.
- Extensive experience managing and sourcing 3rd party service providers, partners, and consultants
- Ability to think critically, thoroughly and analytically when resolving technically complex problems
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills
YASH Technologies is a leading technology integrator specializing in helping clients reimagine operating models, enhance competitiveness, optimize costs, foster exceptional stakeholder experiences, and drive business transformation.
At YASH, we’re a cluster of the brightest stars working with cutting-edge technologies. Our purpose is anchored in a single truth – bringing real positive changes in an increasingly virtual world and it drives us beyond generational gaps and disruptions of the future.
We are looking forward to hire ABAP On HANA Professionals in the following areas :
• Minimum of 2-10 years - Hands-on experience on HANA ABAP/ABAP Objects, Dialog programming, User-exits, BADI, Smart Forms, ALV, RFCs, and other SAP development tools.
• Knowledge of best practices with ABAP programming.
• Having experience in ABAP - Reports, Interface ( BAPI, RFC, ALEIDOC), Conversions - BDCS, Enhancements - BADI,Impliciti / explicit enhancements, Forms - Adobe forms, and CDS Views.
The Senior SAP PI/PO Developer (Process Integration / Process Orchestration) is responsible for delivering interfaces between SAP and Non-SAP systems that combine business processes with software SAP development tools.
The complexity of interfaces may vary, however they need to scale and be highly reliable for complex enterprise system environments. The Sr. PI/PO Developer understands overall SAP enterprise system landscape and can perceive functional requirements between SAP components within the core ERP solution being deployed as well as integrate to external applications in the enterprise environment.
- Experience on using Mendix Developer Studio for designing and developing Web-based
Knowledge of web services
Knowledge of export & importing data
Knowledge of debugging the web services & microflows
Understanding Data models and SQL Query Building
Build applications using Schema Domain Entity Design, User Interface Development for
Desktop, Tablet and Mobile devices
Knowledge of building Microflows and Nanoflows and using Containers
Understanding Data models and SQL Query Building
Strong customer intrfacing and conflict resolution skills
Experience in Enterprise System Architecture solution design involving interfaces,
integration and custom connectors (REST, OData, SOAP etc.)
Strong technical knowledge on Mendix Development including SaaS, DB Schema Design,
User Interface Development for Desktop, Tablet and Mobile devices
Programming Knowledge of Cloud native development including HTML, CSS, Java, XML,
SOAP and SQL
Experience in Error handling management
Experience in Administration of application
Experience in implementation of UX & Mobile Apps
Experience in deploying of Mendix application into private cloud
Implementing custom widgets experience
Experience in integration with third party apps like SAP, Sales Force etc.
Strong customer interfacing and conflict resolution skills
Roles and Responsibilities
Develop and Implement Technology Solutions
Understand Functional Specifications and transform into technical programs specs to code, test and debug programs
Develop, Code and execute unit tests, systems and integration and acceptance tests and testing tools for functions of high complexity.
Perform performance tuning to improve performance over multiple functions.
Troubleshooting and resolving issues to optimize performance
Support functional consultants in designing solutions for the gaps identified.
Desired Candidate Profile
7- 12 Years of ABAP Experience
Strong Object Orientation experience
SAP ABAP and Netweaver / Webdynpro Development
SAP H4 HANA 1709 and above
Experience in third party integration
Knowledge and experience of delivering projects in an agile framework
Strong analytical and problem solving skills
Ability to write technical speficifications
Great interpersonal and communication skills
SAP Certification is a plus
Work Experience in a pharma company is another big plus
Minimum 1 year of experience in SAP PAPM end to end implementation.