Role: Java developer
Experience: 4+ years
○ Working experience on JAVA,Spring Boot. (on building web services?)
○ NOSQL DynamoDB knowledge is plus
○ Working experience in building micro services and distributed systems
○ Working experience on using messaging queues RabbitMQ/Kafka is plus
About delaPlex Pvt.Ltd
Job Description :
Should have working experience between 3-6 years in Java development. Mandatory skills are good knowledge of object oriented concepts, experience of working on Spring boot application, should have worked on hibernate ORMS and candidate must have clear understanding of database concepts. Optional skills include knowledge of angular framework and postgreSQL database
Good to have knowledge of jBPM open source workflow.
Minimum 4-8 years of experience in design and development J2EE based applications, database design (conceptual/ logical/ physical) and writing PL/ SQL queries/ stored procedures in PostgreSQL
- Preferred to have good knowledge and hands on experience on jBPM workflow platform. Experience in DROOLS rule engine will be an added advantage
- Expertise on Angular JS, Springboot, Hibernate, JQuery frameworks
- Hands on experience in building reports using Business Intelligence and Reporting Platform (BIRT)
- Knowledge around JBOSS (WildFly), Tomcat and other application servers
- Knowledge around source code repository Tortoise SVN
- Experience in building Multitenant products
- Conceptual knowledge around Continuous Integration/ Continuous Development using Jenkins
- Good analytical and logical thinking, prioritizing and organizing
- Team player with positive attitude
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Analyse SRS to understand and estimate the requirements
- Analyse change requests and estimate the requirements
- Design, development, unit testing and deployment using jBPM platform and other underlying tools and frameworks mentioned above
- Database design, writing simple or complex PL/ SQL queries/ stored procedures/ Functions/ Triggers etc. using PostgreSQL database
- Analyse L2 support issues, identify and implement the workaround/ permanent solutions within stimulated SLA
- Preparation of release document for new projects, change requests and bug fixes
- Create and leverage technical knowledge repository
Purpose – This position is responsible for discovery of bugs, writing test cases, automating test scenarios, documenting projects, running regression tests for both mobile and web applications. He guides the team to strategize, design, implement and run automation solutions supporting variety of applications.
Job Roles & Responsibilities • Writing clean and efficient codes for for applications. • Monitoring the performance of live apps and work on optimizing them at the code level. • Identifying and resolving bottlenecks, rectifying bugs and enhancing application performance.
Good communication skills, good analytical and logical skills
Learning skills, Problem solving, Customer segmentation analysis Team player, Agile,Design patterns
Skills and Qualifications Required - ● BTech/MTech in Computer Science or equivalent. ● 3-7 years of overall testing experience and at least 4+ years of in-depth experience in Java, Spring boot. ● Should have worked on Kafka, Tomcat, Haproxy, Kong, Redis ● Excellent understanding on No SQL, MySQL, ● Strong hands-on experience in Java/ well verse with OOPS concepts ● Hands on Webservices/Microservices /protobuf, ● Experience in CI/CD tools, such as Jenkins ● Experience in Cloud tech preferably AWS ● Good communication skills (English) ● A team player that demonstrates flexibility, creativity, and strong work ethics
IITs, BITS , NITs ,Vellore IT ,NIE Mysore,VIT Pune ,VJTI Mumbai
Interested candidates can also share their CV on
recruiter zero four at the rate tigihr dot com
Salary range is upto fourty lpa.
● 2-3 years of strong software (application or infrastructure) development experience and software engineering skills (Java/Kotlin/Golang/Python).
● Knowledge of the principles to construct fault-tolerant, reliable, and durable software systems
● Knowledge to evaluate trade-offs between correctness, robustness, performance, space,and time
● Real passion for collaboration and strong interpersonal and communication skills
● Broad knowledge with hands-on experience of public cloud offerings like AWS
● Familiarity with cloud architecture patterns and an engineering discipline to produce software with quality
- Mandatory skills: Spring boot, Hibernate, Microservice
- Strong Java skills including Java 8 features
- Good understanding of Microservices-based architecture and the related ecosystem
- Exposure to MS SQL Server, Sybase etc. and NoSQL databases like MongoDB is also preferred.
- Great OO skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
- Strong knowledge of software best practices, like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and
- Continuous Integration (CI)
- Strong Knowledge of Data Structures & Algorithms
- Experience in working with data-driven RESTful APIs using web frameworks like SpringBoot,etc.
- Should be able to do data modeling
- Good understanding of ORMs like Hibernate, JPA, etc.
- Strong debugging skills
- Familiarity with architectural/ design patterns
- Advanced knowledge of Agile methodology.
INTECH Creative Services, a global solutions provider founded in 2003, offers superior services combining years of experience, solid partnerships, and adaptability. INTECH Creative Services a reputed software development company specializing in offshore software development and onsite Software development for Clients in India and Hong Kong. INTECH comes to the market with a composition of highly experienced and motivated professionals with strong Software Execution and Management expertise in varied business domains and technologies.”
Location – Pune, Gandhinagar (Currently Work from Home till 2022)
Educational Qualification - B.E / B.Tech, MCA, M.Tech, or any equivalent IT graduation or post-graduation
- J2EE - Sprint Boot Microservices.
- At least 8+ years of experience in Java development (J2EE, J2SE 8).
- Extensive experience with Spring, Spring Boot Micro Services, JPA, Hibernate.
- Extensive experience in REST and SOAP Webservices Services.
- Excellent knowledge of databases( PostgreSQL, MySQL).
- Experience in testing tools (JUnit, SOAP UI, Postman).
- Experience in build tools – Maven, Gradle. Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Experience in web application servers - Tomcat, etc.
- Understanding of Agile Development methodology – SCRUM.
- Understanding of continuous integration - Jenkins, and Code versioning tools- Git
- Work with the architect in identifying modules, interfaces, functionality to be developed
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write clean code to develop functional web application, addressing technical and design requirements
- Understand and implement heuristic algorithms as necessary
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Create and maintain upto date documentation
- Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic
- Provide training and support to internal teams
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Liaise with developers, architects, designers and system administrators to identify and incorporate new features
- Proven work experience in Java as a Back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands on experience with programming languages like https://resources.workable.com/back-end-developer-job-description" target="_blank">Java and Python
- Hands on experience in relational and non relational databases
- Working knowledge of CMS framework
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- BE/ MS degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Understand the overall requirements of the product/platform and specifically for the assigned feature/module.
- Design and Develop Software as per the product architecture and requirements.
- Code and unit testing of the feature/modules including appropriate design reviews and code inspections.
- Ensure adherence to the software development processes.
- Investigates software/system problems to isolate the root cause and provides innovative solutions.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams (locally & globally) to ensure product releases meet quality, performance, scalability, reliability, and schedule goals.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Information Technology.
- 6-10 years of experience in software development using J2EE technologies
- Experience with Core Java, JEE5 (JSP/JMS/Web Services/Servlets), Spring, Hibernate, REST, JBOSS/Tomcat Servers
- 1+ years of experience using Azure IOT technologies
- Work experience in Azure IoT Suite: IoT HUB, Azure TSI, DPS, Service Bus, Azure Functions, Azure KeyVault, MCI/AKS, Azure AD
- Knowledge in Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Knowledge in ReactJS, JQuery is a plus
- Good knowledge in SQL -preferable
- Must have worked in agile/scrum environment
- Good understanding of software development processes, preferably for a regulated medical devices environment (ISO13485/FDA)
- Ability to work with cross-functional and remote teams.
- Flexibility to work on different areas of the product/platform
- Good written and verbal English communication
- Ability to travel as needed (minimal)
Job Description :
- We are a Fintech Company based in Pune, a B2B Trade Digitization platform for SMEs and Corporates to collaborate and work with Financial Institutions to raise short term fundings for payables and receivables financing.
- We are thus well placed to help Corporates and their Supply Chains to meet their GST needs.
- The platform is built using a polygot technology stack
- Platform Backend : JVM
- API & Business Layer : Kotlin and functional programming
- Client Apps and Customer Integrations: Kotlin, Jersey ReST Framework, home grown optimized HTTP and SQL libraries
- Mobile Apps: Android, iOS
- Database : MySQL - JVM - Hibernate & Exposed as ORM library - Python - SQLAlchemy as ORM library
- Build Tools : Gradle, Shell Scripting, AWS Code Build, Jenkins
- Ops Automation : Ansible, Terraform
- Servers : Ubuntu Linux
- Version Control : GIT
- Test Automation : Python - unittest, pyhamcrest, freshen, nose. JVM - Junit, Kotlin Test
- Cloud Providers : Amazon AWS, Linode
- We are a self organized engineering team with a passion for programming and solving business problems for our customers.
- We are looking to add 2 members in our team having hands on technical experience of 2-6 years.
- We encourage our team to continuously learn new technologies and apply the learnings in the day to day work even if the new technologies are not adpopted.
- We strive to continuously improve our DevOps practices and expertise to form a solid backbone for the product, customer relationships and sales teams which enables them to add new customers every week to our financing network.
As an engineering team member, you will :
- Work collaboratively with product, customer support and DevOps team to build, enhance, maintain, deploy and operate our systems.
- Continuously automate operational processes to improve efficiencies and productivity and enhance customer experience
- Work closely with the architect to continuously refactor the system architecture and design to meet the changing landscape triggered by technology changes and business growth
- Work with the DevOps team to build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- Ensure that development processes and deliverables always adhere to the mandates laid down for various certifications (PCI and ISO 27001 in particular)
Skills required :
- Should be passionate about technology and ready to deep dive into programming
- Should have sound expertise of writing testable code and appreciate defect free coding
- Should be willing to handle Ops automation and production support
- Should be able to reason/argue/discuss/suggest solutions and alternatives
- Should be able to decipher the core problem to be solved during discussions with product team and/or customers
- Should have good communication skills and experience working in teams
- Knowledge of Python will be an added advantage
- Experience of working in financial domain will help but not a necessity