About the Company:
Vista Rooms is your quintessential “Home Away From Home” experience. As guests, you can choose from a collection of over
500 luxury villas and private holiday homes, from all across India. Ideal for individual and group getaways, we help you create
memorable experiences whilst you reconnect with nature, yourself or your loved ones. Only 1 in 10 villas that we scout are
carefully selected and added to our portfolio, to ensure that they meet our reliable quality standards. Additionally, as managers
of cherished holiday homes, we also look after our homeowners’ interests and needs with trust and transparency. Our
dedicated 24x7 guest services team, includes our founders, and is available to all of Vista Rooms stakeholders. Having served
300,000 happy travellers at over 500 holiday homes, we are South Asia’s largest chain of luxury private villas.
Why work with us:
We're a non-hierarchical, rapidly growing organization with a young team of realists. We adapt, iterate, and
improve. If your work ethic is in line with us, you’ll be a great fit.
Additional Perks: Employee discounts on villa stays, reward and recognition. Work and play go hand in hand here.
About the Role: Lead the Demand, Pricing & Yield Management for our largest and strategically important region and will help
sustain and grow the vision of improving the yield strategy of our portfolio. Manage the monetization of inventory, create
performance metrics that demonstrate our value to owners and monitor compliance of pricing strategies and adoption across
the portfolio. You are comfortable tackling obstacles using quantitative analysis and lead the team in the right direction to
achieve targets tapping into different online and offline channels.
● Responsible for managing OTA's channels
● Generating sales from direct & indirect channels (Online & Offline)
● Responsible for achieving quarterly and annual sales targets
● Monitoring the market and competitor products and activities
● Reviewing customer activity, anticipating consumer needs, and improving customer satisfaction/experience
● Responsible for establishing and maintaining key customer relationships.
● A user-centric approach to drive higher satisfaction among guests, owners, and employee
● Good in strategic thinking and data-driven decision-making.
● Ability to execute and drive efficiency through continuous process improvement.
● Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate and manage.
● Strong in advance excel, google sheet management
● Ability to deliver results under pressure and within the deadline.
● Strongly inclined to do high-quality and impactful work in a dynamic environment.
Qualification and Experience:
● Bachelor/ Master's degree in engineering, business administration, or related field with a minimum of 2 years of work experience in sales is required.
Hospitality experience is a plus
About Vista rooms
• Researching, identifying, sourcing, generating and nurturing new leads, target identification.
• Engage with potential clients and nurture them to a qualified opportunity and onboarding them on the platform
• Position Sourcewiz effectively to win with clients
• Keep abreast of the latest trends to generate meaningful conversations and sales opportunities in the target market.
• Analyses and creates a plan for engaging the target market.
• Possess strong and proven expertise in SAAS product sales.
• Experience: 1-5 years in SaaS Product
• Excellent communication skills and has to have good understanding of technologies terminologies and trends.
• Understanding of sales performance metrics.
• Excellent negotiation, communication, time management and organizational skills
• Proven ability to understand client pain points and proposing solutions.
• Proven ability to work and effectively communicate
- Working with the conference production team to develop an understanding of the event programme.
- Researching attendees and generating sales leads.
- Cold calling and selling to a list of prospective event attendees.
- Engaging with clients on the phone and developing lasting relationships.
- Daily management and maintenance of sales records, ensuring they are kept up to date with attendees and details.
- Working with the team to convert inbound sales enquiries into leads.
- Achieving monthly and overall revenue targets.
- Making a high number of calls to meet daily KPIs, to be set by management.
- Supporting delegates through the registration process.
- Experience in International voice process in sales will be an added advantage.
- Initiating partnerships with new Restaurants and actively managing existing relationships, being their P.O.C. for Spicywagon
- Sustaining and growing the relationships which translate to a growth in restaurant base and revenue for the city
- Maintaining a strong relationship with restaurant owners (Specifically Key Accounts of the City & Country) and advising them on issues related to the market and offering solutions on the same
- Conducting promotional events & marketing activations in conjunction with the internal teams
- Managing the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining processes and systems wherever possible and advising management on maximizing business relationships, and creating an environment where customer service can flourish
- Being the face of Spicywagon in the market and standing up for the values we believe in.
- Graduate with 0-3 years of experience in Business Development, Sales or Account Management
- A competent decision-maker with the ability to develop, own and build a strategic plan for the business
- Confident, Pleasing, and Go-getter personality
- Effective communication skills
- Attitude & Aptitude for Sales
- A Team player
Sales Specialist - Global Selling, SaaS products
Company Name: GaragePlug Inc
Company HQ: Bengaluru, India
Work Location: Remote only
Role and Responsibilities
- Understand products and services offered by GaragePlug and be able to articulate its functions and benefits to external audiences.
- Reach out to the target customer segment (small & medium size businesses)
- Make a sales pitch to the customers (on phone/virtual demo / face to face as situation permits)
- Handle inbound inquiries and convert such leads
- Identify cross-sell opportunities and action them
- Achieve Sales targets - in terms of customer acquisition and Monthly Recurring Revenue
- Help customers in onboarding and ensure high customer satisfaction
- Receive customer feedback and accordingly share inputs with product teams for improvement
- Maintain highest standards of integrity and commitment.
- It is an individual contributor role
- Understanding / experience of sales process
- Ability to showcase product through demos to business owners and get their buy-in
- Customer centricity
- Stakeholder management
- Basic understanding of automobile industry
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Must have a 0-2 years of work experience in B2B sales/SME sales
- Candidates from SaaS / Start-ups / Automotive / B2B sales is preferred
- Qualification required - Engineer/ Bachelor’s degree with relevant experience