We are the fastest growing company in the online real estate space. Born out of the need to simplify the search for a home, free of fake listings and endless site visits, we created a unique property search platform that filled the gaps left by others in the market. Led by passionate problem-solvers, and backed by top investors from around the world, we are poised to become the most trusted place to find a home in India.
Square Yards is India’s largest prop-tech start-up which has successfully expanded globally, with presence in 25+ cities in 9 countries. We are an ever growing and strong team of 3000+ enthusiasts who work for one common goal. Square Yards supports transactions and investment of more than $1bn annually across global real estate and mortgages. By combining its distribution strengths with innovative
advanced technology solutions Square Yards, today ranks in the top 20 consumer tech start-ups and has been awarded as “Economic Times Growth Champion 2020”.
What makes Square Yards a GREAT fit for you? When you join Square Yards, you will be part of a Red Herring Asia Top 100 Tech team that is working on changing the real estate ecosystem the way the world has not seen before. Our team members enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Square Yards is the place for you.
Why Square yards?
1) Work in MNC Culture
2) Twice appraisal in a year
3) Lucrative incentives
4) Excellent growth opportunity
5) Get chance to work abroad
Hiring for below roles for Bangalore Location -
1) Business Development Executive / Sales Executive (Exp: 0 - 2 years)
2) Business Development Manager / Team Leader (Exp: 3 - 5 years)
3) Area Sales Manager (Exp: 5 - 8 years)
4) Regional Sales Manager (Exp: 9+ years)
Company Profile: www.squareyards.com
Please share your updated resume with below details:
Total Experience -
Relevant Experience -
Present Location -
Last CTC -
Expected CTC -
8 nine 7 one 9 six 8 one 9 one
sarita dot kumari at the rate squareyards dot co dot in
- Candidates who can attend F2F round physically in our BANGALORE Office only APPLY.
- No ZOOM meeting interview is available.
About Coconut Media Box
We, Coconut Media Box are Event Managers, Concert Organizers, Film Makers, Wedding Planners, Creative Designers & Digital Innovators and much more.
At Coconut Media Box, we don't believe in standing in queues; so we are treading into uncharted waters to hold our presence with an unconventional approach.
Based in Mumbai & Ahmedabad, Coconut Media Box is a one stop for all innovative media and entertainment solutions
For us the possibilities are endless, because 'We've just begun!
Position: Manager – Talent Sales
Department: Talent Department
Qualification: Graduation Full Time
Work Experience: Minimum 5 years of experience in Artist Management profile.
- Client relationship, High Energy Level
- Excellent Presentation & Communication Skills
- Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Goals Oriented
- Track new Business / Opportunities in the Celebrity / Artist Management Industry
- Monitoring market activities (competitors’ activities)
- Provide Talent Solution to various clients as per requirements
- Pitch exclusive and non-exclusive talent for the live and channelize events.
- Making business proposals and pitching talent for tie-ups on basis of the requirement
- Schedule meetings with Corporate Clients, Event Agencies, Club to generate business leads
- Strategy to ensure new exclusive and non-exclusive artist’s acquisition
- Negotiate with Artists on cost estimation and budget to ensure good results maximum profitability
- To provide timely feedback to the internal team and make sure appropriate revisions are made to the concepts, estimates, creative designs art works for closure of briefs/business.
- Act as a single point of contact between the client, talent and internal team.
- Client servicing to external talent and close the deals
- Maintain the artist enquiry sheet/monthly records of briefs generated, business closed and revenue generated
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and yearly targets
- Plan and strategize the marketing plan for exclusive talent on social media platforms
- Understand the talent requirement accordingly provide innovative solutions measures
- Business development for talent and procuring new exclusive and non-exclusive talent
- Open to travel PAN India
- Person should be fluent to speak, read and write English and Hindi
- Maintain and grow business with existing clients and get new clients on board
- Manage sales operations in assigned district to achieve revenue goals.
- Supervise sales team members; the BSMs, on daily basis and provide guidance whenever needed.
- Identify skill gaps and conduct trainings to sales team.
- Work with team to implement new sales techniques to obtain profits.
- Assist in employee recruitment, promotion, retention and termination activities.
- Conduct employee performance evaluation and provide feedback for improvements.
- Contact potential customers and identify new business opportunities.
- Stay abreast with customer needs, market trends and competitors.
- Maintain clear and complete sales reports for management review.
- Build strong relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze sales performances and recommend improvements.
- Ensure that sales team follows company policies and procedures at all times.
- Develop promotional programs to increase sales and revenue.
- Plan and coordinate sales activities for assigned projects.
- Provide outstanding services and ensure customer satisfaction.