About the Position
We are looking for a passionate and experienced software engineer to join our team at Mumbai. In this role, your primary responsibilities will be to take ownership of developing user facing applications and features in an agile manner. You will design and implement scalable and performant front-end solutions from scratch, while also taking a hard look at the existing ones.
What you will do at QI?
- Design, develop and deliver new user-facing apps and feature and improve existing ones
- Take ownership of product(s), and contribute to dev cycles and sprints planning
- Ensure technical feasibility of UI/UX design, share inputs with other teams including product, design and QA
- Optimize applications for performance, user experience and SEO
- Build reusable code and libraries. Contribute to open source projects.
- Stay up-to-date with new technologies with an eye of constantly adapting and improving our systems and methods.
Basic Job requirements
- 2 years + work experience in a similar role
- Strong experience in HTML5, CSS, DOM and front-end tooling ecosystem (Gulp,Grunt, Webpack)
- Strong concepts and commercial experience in Vue.js
- Solid foundation in software development ( algorithm design, data structure, SDLC)
- Good concepts of unit testing and automation testing for UI components
- Good understanding of web app performance including Google Core Web Vitals metrics.
Location - Remote
Good to have
- Basic knowledge of REST API and relational databases
- Basic understanding of browser internals
- Familiarity with web components and shadow DOM
- Exposure to progressive web app design.
QuantInsti® was started in 2010, by the founders from iRage – a leading quant and algo trading firm in India. From its early days focused on bridging the industry knowledge gap in the field of high-frequency trading, we have come a long way in the last decade. Today, we have a user base from 180+ countries with a growth rate much over 50% year-on-year.
At QuantInsti®, we swear by our goal of revolutionizing the way people approach the financial markets by empowering individuals and institutions with bleeding edge education and technologies. We offer high quality learning experience and best-in-class courses geared towards a global audience in quantitative trading and investing. Our in-house developed technology aims to bring institutional grade tools and platforms to democratize systematic and quantitative trading.
We achieve this by putting technology at the core of our business. We have a complex ecosystem of microservices and applications deployed over a fully cloud-based infrastructure. Our tech stack includes Node.js, Vue.js, Python and Docker. The team is driven by user experience, with strong focus on delivering scalable software solutions to complex and evolving business goals.
Why you should join us?
At QuantInsti, we work at the cutting edge of FinTech and EdTech offerings. We work with the newest technologies with a goal of delivering best experience to our users in a scalable manner, with high-performance and availability. If you love to be challenged intellectually, rest assured we have plenty of them for you. We follow an open and free work culture, where you are encouraged to ask questions, learn and teach. We offer a fast-paced environment where you take ownership of what you design and deliver. If you are looking for a move where you will find a reason to wake up every morning and rush to work, come join us.
About QuantInsti Quantitative Learning Pvt Ltd
StoryXpress (a Techstars-backed company) is an end-to-end video platform and is an efficient and effective way of humanizing the way you promote and sell your product or services, and communicate with your customers. With a suite of professional video tools (Video Creator, Video Recorder, Video Hosting and Analytics, Video APIs, and SDKs), we help small and medium-sized businesses drive more revenue through the strategic use of video. Founded in 2014, StoryXpress has a rich community of 500K+ users including small enterprises to Fortune 500 companies.
Why Work with Us:
Get an opportunity to contribute to an exciting, forward-thinking and fast-moving Start-Up.
Shape-Up your career by working with young and supportive teams and peers!
Innovation and Creativity is all what matters!
Experience and understand the startup which is transforming the video marketing industry.
Friendly Policies, good-competitive salaries, Team Outings and what not!
- Building and scaling web products that directly impact our customers and partners.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and implement the same.
- Implement user interfaces in React alongside Node.js.
- Translate several RESTful data sources to be used in a front-end application.
- Dig into bugs and feature requests along with writing the tests.
- Should have minimum 2 years of experience in the respective field.
- Proficient knowledge of Node.js, Express.js, MySQL.
- You should know how to build scalable web apps.
- You should know how to build front-end components.
- Good understanding of micro-server architecture and REST API.
- Should be comfortable with HTML, CSS, and related technologies
- You should know why a framework is necessary and simultaneously, know React.
- Proficient in code versioning tools like Git.
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Webpack.
Are you excited at the possibility of developing an already stellar team to meet the growing needs of our platform and business? Does this opportunity to build ground breaking team and solve hard problems sounds amazing to you? If so, we would love to have you onboard!
Brownie Points For:
-Experience building/working on Chrome Extensions. -Proficiency with Socket.io and/or Redis.
- 3+ yrs experience in Reactjs (frontend) and Nodejs (Backend) along with good experience in MongoDB.
- Past experience scaling projects from prototype to hundreds of thousands / millions of users is a plus.
- Strong communication skills and past experience leading developers is crucial.
Note:- Remote working is applicable
Years of Experience:2-5 Years
Notice: Immediate to 30 Days
3+ years of web development experience using Node.js or similar web technologies
Possess strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming.
Proficient with database design, optimization and tuning in MySQL or MongoDB
Experience in design patterns, unit testing, automation techniques (Selenium WebDriver)
Exposure to Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, EBS, RDS, SQS, Redshift, etc.)
Exposure to Docker and Kubernetes
Exposure to collaborating tools like GitHub, JIRA, Confluence
Experience in frameworks such as Symfony 2, Express.js, or proven ability to learn on the job
Experience in Microservices and REST architecture
Exposure to Scrum methodology and XP technical practices such as unit testing, pair programming, test-driven development, continuous integration or continuous delivery
Self-motivated, fast learner, detail-oriented, team player and a sense of humor.
- Responsible for overall tech stack of the product
- Designing overall architecture of the web/ mobile application
- Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications
- Exposure to security and data protection management
- Building modular, reusable codes and libraries
- Ability to build product from scratch & drive it to completion
- Optimize applications for best user experience
- Development experience for both mobile and web based products.
- Unit Testing of developed modules
- CSS preprocessors like Sass, LESS, bootstrap
- Libraries like jQuery or Backbone.js
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks like Foundation or Bootstrap
- Web sockets
- Rest API design and development
- CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete)
- RESTful Services
- Database technologies like MySQL and MongoDB.
- Web server technologies like Node.js, Nginx, ISS, etc.
Who We Are:
Polosoft helps brands solve complex challenges through our integrated development and services offering. Headquartered in Bhubaneswar with offices in Delhi & USA, our teams are connected by a set of core values that inform everything we do, from how we hire to how we work together: values like Everyone Matters, No Silos, and Masters of Our Craft.
At Polosoft, we are creating a new model for a new age client, and we are obsessed with measured impact. We combine digital, analytical, and creative capabilities with industry knowledge and experience. That means clients can bring us their biggest challenges, knowing we have what it takes to bring a new business vision to life.
Polosoft is growing fast; hence an entrepreneurial mind-set and the ability to multitask would be highly desired.
We are Looking For:
As a Full Stack Developer, you are constantly leveraging your technical skills and creativity. You have mastered front-end and back-end development, creating reliable, lightweight, malleable, and high-performing web & enterprise applications. You are fluent in core PHP and at least 1 MVC framework from Laravel and Codeignitor, comfortable using CLI in Unix/ Linux server environments. You are technologically agnostic, genuinely enjoy experimenting with new frameworks, and closely follow changes across the tech landscape.
This role is perfectly suited for people that love to learn because it requires you to continuously update your skillset and technical abilities. Staying up to date on new development tools, programming techniques, and industry trends is also part of the job. If you’re someone who loves logic and problem solving, then We are looking for You.
What You Will Do
- No day is the same - you will create technical designs that support varying client requirements.
- You will design and develop full-stack web applications using the latest web technologies, primarily Angular js and React js, Express js
- Write code that passes unit tests and withstands an agile and test-driven development environment.
- Leverage your skills in industry standard tools to deliver weekly code releases.
- You’ll work in a ‘no silos’ environment, frequently collaborating with global teams and roles across the organization.
Who You Are
- You can build products from scratch.
- You have expertise in any one of the back-end frameworks (PHP 5.x/7.x with XAMP/LAMP Environment, Laravel, Codeigniter PHP web framework, Node js, Express js, etc.)
- You have Strong knowledge of Ui and UX
- You have dabbled in these front-end tools - HTML 5, Bootstrap 3.0/4.0, CSS 3.0, React js,Node.js Angular JS, JQuery
- You understand when to use NoSQL ( Mongo DB) vs. relational database (MySQL)
- You are comfortable to use any of the web services (REST/ SOAP/ XML)
- You are comfortable to use ecommerce tool like magento 1 and 2, Woocommerce,prestashop and other CMS tool like wordpress (plugin building),drupal and Joomla
- You preferably have experience in working with GIT, SVN or similar SCM tools
- You must have done one of this payment gateway integration - Paypal/ Stripe/ Razor pay
- You are comfortable working up and down the stack.
- You can convert ideas into designs and build them out
Mid-level 2-4 Years of Experience
CTC : 3 – 6 LPA
Skills we are looking for :
- Experience in developing full-stack applications at scale in ReactJs/AngularJs & NodeJs.
- Good knowledge of coding RESTful APIs.
- Strong knowledge of Web Storage (Cookie, Local Storage, and Session Storage)
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JWT
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to work in a lean-agile development environment.
Good to know :
- Using GIT
- Knowledge of AWS
- Familiarity with GraphQL will be a brownie point
They are solving the problem of advertisers and marketing agencies trying to reach out to rural villagers to increase market penetration of their products. The current method of posters, wall advertisements and billboards are static and doesn’t allow for targeted messaging. The team intend to roll out a network of low-cost interactive screens to these rural villagers.
We are looking for a Full Stack developer to develop the Frontend and backend for the advertisers portal. This is a new age platform connecting advertisers with villages through the smart advertisement boards.
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
- Design/Architect Application Architecture
- Design/Architect Database Design/Architecture
- Provide solutions for Optimizing Application & Database Performance.
- Interacting with clients and understanding their tech requirements, to implement them accurately as per needs.
- Coordinate with team for task management.
- Understanding of MVC Architecture
- Proficient knowledge of PHP and Laravel Framework
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Knowledge to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)