Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities
· Explain the customers about the properties.
· Develop Bullmen Realty as a brand by ensuring service standards in line with company policies.
· Build good Working relationship with Clients
· Calling on leads provided by the company
· Maintain and Develop relationships with channel partners in person and via telephone calls and e-mails.
· Follow up with potential customers to prospect for new business.
About IGT Solutions
Good for freshers to gain experience but very few Growth opportunities. If you are a fresher looking to gain experience, it is a good company to start with. The growth prospects are very rare.
GEVME (www.gevme.com), a fast growing virtual & hybrid events and engagement platform. GEVME has already powered hundreds of thousands of events around the world for clients like Facebook, Netflix, Starbucks, Forbes, MasterCard, Singapore Government.
Join us if you want to become part of a vibrant and fast moving product company that's on a mission to connect people around the world through events.
This is a tremendous opportunity to join an innovative software house in what is going to be a significant period of growth over the next few years. We are looking for talented, dynamic, proactive, Sales Account Executive to be based remotely.
If you are a determined hunter and closer apply now!
The Sales Account Executive will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives for the USA market. You must be comfortable dealing with inbound and outbound calls, working with partners, providing demos (in person and video conferencing) generating interest, qualifying prospects, closing high $$$ sales and a team player.
- Learn and understand our solutions and our prospective clients
- Understand customer pain points, requirements and correlate GEVME solutions
- Close new business consistently at or above quota level
- Minimum of 8-10 client meeting/demos per week
- Source new sales opportunities through outbound reach, emails, online demos and phone calls to prospective customers
- Aggressively prospect, identify, qualify and develop sales pipeline
- Close business to exceed monthly, quarterly and annual bookings objectives
- Respond, engage and qualify inbound leads and enquiries
- Execute planned sales activities and develop a target list of potential new customers
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Build strong and effective relationships, resulting in growth opportunities
- Work closely with Professional Services team to achieve customer satisfaction
- Sell a complete solution of software, services and support to ensure customer success
- Become an expert in event technologies
- Serve as a brand enthusiast for GEVME’s suite of products and solutions
- 5+ years’ experience selling enterprise technology in a fast-paced and competitive market
- Goal oriented, with a track record of overachievement (President’s Club, Rep of the Year, etc.)
- Driven – possesses a strong desire to be successful
- Disciplined – skilled in managing time and resources, sound approach to qualifying opportunities
- Intelligent – possesses aptitude to learn quickly and establish credibility
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills
- Track record of closing high $$$ deals
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging and demanding environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- Previous exposure, working experience, and knowledge of local and global events industry in APAC is an advantage
- Excellent time management and coordination skills and the ability to manage tight deadlines
- Prepare proposals and follow up with prospects needs, concerns and objectives
- Attend industry events
- Help with RFP’s
- Forecasting and pipeline management
- Contribute to all sales and marketing projects
Mentogram is a Singapore-based Edtech startup. We are empowering the next generation of online mentors. Our team is growing along with our customer list. We are a crew of growth hackers and tech-geeks who are passionate about helping experts impact the world with their expertise. Let's ride the tide together!
The ideal candidate loves talking to people and proactively solving issues. You will be responsible for answering calls, providing information, and helping the customer by being informative, empathetic, and eager to quickly solve a customer’s problem. Must be willing to listen, learn, and resolve any customer inquiry that crosses your desk.
- Ability to close sales.
- Researching organisations and individuals to find new partnership opportunities.
- Build relationships with prospective clients.
- Maintain consistent contact with existing clients.
- Track metrics to ensure targets are hit.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Prior experience in a similar role is a plus.
- Experience in full sales cycle including deal closing.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Excellent organizational and negotiation skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY: Working to Learn and Upgrade Yourself.
- A stipend of INR 8,000/mo with the possibility of a full-time offer(Stipend+ 300%) depending on performance.
- Monthly bonus (5-10% of sales value creation)
- Mentorship sessions by our expert base and founding team.
- Amazing networking opportunity with top mentors and leaders on our platform.
- Recommendation letter.
- Being part of our core team and learning the ins and out of the startup ecosystem by working in a global Singapore based startup.
Cold Calling, Business Development and Lead Generation via Phone, Email and Web.
Direct Selling and Target Based (Field Sales/Out Side Sales).
Prepare and follow up on sales quotations made to clients.
Will be responsible for client retention, per client revenue optimization & renewals.
Handle client queries/escalations.
Should have effective sales & negotiation ability.
Interacting with vendors for product upload in their respective Domain.
Manage and create product listing and another day to day activities on portal
Improve Customer perception and product-wise market share, a good understanding of technical and market feasibility of the product.
Must have a Laptop & Bike
We are hiring for Business Development Manager (BDM) and please find the below details :
CADeploy Engineering Pvt.Ltd ( www.cadeploy.com ) To give a brief introduction about my Company, we are an emerging MNC Engineering firm with a footprint, serving mid-market and large Organizations in the USA,CANADA,Europe and UK. We provide Mechanical, Civil, Architectural and Structural Engineering solutions in Building Construction, Industrial, Infrastructure, Automotive and Aerospace sectors.
Visit our website www.cadeploy.com for further details
Job Location : Hyderabad / Gurgaon (WFO)
Shift : Fixed Night Shift
Roles and Responsibilities: To Succeed In This Position, You Must
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills; be able to communicate technical concepts in a clear, constructive, and professional manner to non-technical users
- Have at least 6+ Years in B2B Sales / Outbound Sales Experience in USA / Canada Region .
- Be willing to work in US SHIFTS.
- Possess professional business telephone communication skills, and excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills. Be self-motivated, and have the ability to organize and prioritize work independently with minimal supervision.
Goal-oriented, have the ability to consistently meet or exceed calling and opportunity generation quotas
We are aggressively seeking a sales hunter to join our global team.
- Possess high energy and enthusiasm, and the ability to maintain consistent levels of activity to achieve calling and lead generation quotas.
- Management of End to End Business Development process starting from lead generation to closure.
- Responsible for business development and full sales cycle including deal closures, strong negotiation and account management targeting corporate.
- Achieving quarterly targets and responsible for identification of opportunities, mapping and prospecting them for conversion.
- Tracking competitors movement in the market as a proactive measure so as to retain the existing client base.
- Introducing Project Manager to client and handing over project info to facilitate smooth transitioning of project responsibilities.
- Managing the execution of Project from pre sales client communication to the deployment of project & further Post Sales efforts for repeat business as well as identifying the areas for new business with existing Client.
- Pursuing and maintaining new business relationships.
- Researching actively for potential clients.
- Generating Leads, moving the opportunities through the sales cycle.
- Building a relationship with them over a period of time.
- Keeping the pipeline strong by strong follow up.
- Taking the lead to the closing stages.
If you are interested, kindly share your profiles
Our Client is an IT infrastructure services company, focused and specialized in delivering solutions and services on Microsoft products and technologies. They are a Microsoft partner and cloud solution provider. Our Client's objective is to help small, mid-sized as well as global enterprises to transform their business by using innovation in IT, adapting to the latest technologies and using IT as an enabler for business to meet business goals and continuous growth.
With focused and experienced management and a strong team of IT Infrastructure professionals, they are adding value by making IT Infrastructure a robust, agile, secure and cost-effective service to the business. As an independent IT Infrastructure company, they provide their clients with unbiased advice on how to successfully implement and manage technology to complement their business requirements.
- Generating business with Project and Managed Services
- Driving leads to closure
- Handling Account Management, Upselling and Cross selling
What you need to have:
- Minimum 1 years of working experience on AWS sales
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner preferred
- Knowledge of AWS cloud platforms offerings, services, licensing, value proposition and pricing models
- Passionate about self and organisation growth
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Well versed in customer interactions, meetings and presentations
- Quick and self-learner
- Passionate about technology and its use
- Embrace Challenges and a smart worker
- Team Player, sincere, honest and responsible
Basic Job Description
As a Business Development associate at Deeshay
- You will find multiple ways to generate leads and will drive revenue.
- You will draft and adopt successful strategies to achieve your goals.
- You will plan your short term and long term goals.
- You will plan and execute product demo and meetings with clients from various financial and social backgrounds.
- You will study the local market extensively and approach eligible clients.
- You will travel the city each day, hit the markets, talk with prospects, explain, convince and persuade them towards a successful sales conversion.
- You will work with operations and onboarding teams.
- You will actively share valuable insights from client meetings.
- You will help clients with their queries post onboarding and remain their point of contact throughout. You will also be responsible for the following business transactions.
Who is the new BD associate at Deeshay?
- Someone with two years of experience in sales or BD. (not mandatory if you are hardworking and talented)
- Someone who is up to date with trending tools and industry standards.
- Someone who cuts through leads like a hot knife through butter.
- Someone who is a salesperson at heart - loves the challenge of approaching clients with deals and doesn't take no for an answer.
- Someone who constantly self-audits, learns from mistakes, and designs solutions to problems between sales.
- Someone well aware of meeting etiquette. Has flawless communication skills, resulting in delightful client engagement, also is as patient as a saint.
- Someone who can come up with sales pitches instantly, can find reasons and draw comparisons for better understanding.
- Speaks three or more languages fluently.
- Someone who has a supply of neverending energy and motivation.
- Someone who doesn't back out from challenges and goes out of their comfort zone to get the job done.
Company Domain: Ecommerce.
Company Introduction: Deeshay Ecommerce Technologies Private Limited B2B2C e-commerce services provider based in Bengaluru.
Our vision is to make e-commerce and its potential accessible to MSMEs.