Extensive (4+ years) knowledge of web technologies and building large scale web applications
· Strong proficiency in Java Script
· Expertise in Object-oriented programming
· Understanding the fully asynchronous behavior of React.js (Redux)
· Solid understanding of user-centered design principles and MVC/MVP/MVVM patterns specific
to front- end development
· Good in problem-solving skills
· Good in English communication (verbal and written)
About Agiletech Info Solutions pvt ltd
About the Role
Reporting to the Software Engineering Manager and as a member of the Development team at IDC, the Sr. Software Engineer is responsible for delivering quality and performant software and design to handle the vast array of use cases that our customers have today. This role is responsible for Developing Software Solutions by learning information needs, discussing with managers, studying systems flow, data usage, finding problem areas and coming up with solutions & following the software development lifecycle.
- Responsible for technical development of multiple projects & products
- Working on data structures & algorithms, time & space complexity, OOPs
- Transforming Logic to Code
- Designing and developing UI front end Technologies.
- Working on web application development
- Developing products by using different technologies
- Doing optimization of Code
- Working on Debugging and fixing Cross Browser Compatibility issues and Optimization for web by using best practices
- Making sure that Web applications are secure
- DevOps transformation using Agile and SCRUM methodologies.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work alongside other team members & Leaders to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
Qualifications, Skills & Experiences
- Minimum 5+ years of recent experience in building products on cloud
- Working experience of Redux is essential
- Experience in UI development with minimum two enterprise grade JS frameworks like Angular 4+, VueJS, ReactJs or others– Proven track record of having designed and deployed large scale & low latency cloud-based systems
- Strong experience in architecting and building multi-threaded, distributed systems.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and designing for performance.
- Outstanding problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others and strong analytical thinking skills.
- Extensive experience of mentoring junior engineers to success.
- Experience with Microservices Architecture
- Exert technical influence over multiple teams, increasing their productivity and effectiveness by sharing your deep knowledge and experience.
- Working knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and AWS/Azure cloud services is essential
- Hands on experience of building products for unix systems in addition to windows is good to have
- Very good communicator
A ‘Senior Web Frontend Software Engineer I, is the young member of our software/web development team. As an engineer you will develop highly standard reusable web components for a variety of web application which enable online bookings and personalized user experience to millions of customers who plan and book their travel with Yatra.com. This career establishing role exposes you to complex client-side scripting skills along with the art of design which include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. Therefore, the role requires you to demonstrate ability to quickly learn a client-side scripting and stylesheet framework that you can use to build a A class web component and web application. Alongwith, the role also requires very good analytical skills, ability to debug problems in an existing piece of code and work with other team members in a collaborative environment. This stage of career exposes you to independent contributor role where you are expected to work on specific problems in an independent manner with minimal assistance.
● Design and development of highly robust and scalable applications in a large-scale distributed systems environment
● Translating business requirements into system design and apply deep understanding of OO design principles in creating custom software solutions. Offering creative alternatives to business design wherever appropriate
● Ownership of key software modules, which would involve product enhancements and maintenance of existing functionality. Effective debugging of issues and associated fixing in a time-critical atmosphere
● Technical lead for projects including identification and management of dependencies across other modules. Project planning for mid-level complexity projects, including scope management, estimation, issue tracking and risk escalation
● Set coding and design standards and act as a mentor for younger engineers in the organization
Please note: Following traits/skills are required for performing this role. We are looking for the best combination of skills and experience in an individual. Therefore, not all skills are expected from a single individual. You can apply if you have similar skills even if not exactly the same.
● Material UI/
● Test Driven Development or Behavior Driven Development
● Functional Programming/
● Design Patterns/
● Web Sockets
Other Essential Skills
● Strong analytical skills with good problem-solving abilities
● Possess a sound understanding of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design and services-oriented architecture
● Passion for writing high-quality code in an object-oriented language
3 to 6 Years
People Management Skills
● Be a young, energetic member of the team
● Ability to work with minimal assistance
● Ability to seek feedback, opinions and ideas to self orient with minimal assistance and also help others to orient as well. Must believe in proactive learning and collaborative working style.
● Ability to bring energy, excitement and positive vibes to the team. Ability to self motivate and inspire others.
● Ability to learn and share knowledge with others - lead by example.
● Excellent Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening skills in English and any one regional Indian language
● Excellent ability articulate a point of view and effectively communicate to team members
● Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
● Diploma or PG Diploma in Computer Science or Engineering
● Masters Degree in Computer Science or Computer Applications
Relevant Work Experience
● Software Consulting/Professional Services/Product Development
● Travel Industry (Online Travel Agency - OTAs)
1. Exploratory Discussion
3. Round 1 (Core Skills, Assignment Evaluation)
4. Round 2 (Soft Skills, Leadership, People Management)
5. Round 3 (Behavioral, Special Situations, General)
6. HR evaluation, compensation discussion
7. Offer for employment, Q&A
8. Acceptance and joining logistics
- Translate mockups and prototypes into interactive and responsive web applications with modern front-end technology
- Take highly complex information and make it digestible for business users
- Objectively navigate the unknown with effective communication and decision making
- Apply atomic design principles to emerging technologies and frameworks
- Expert knowledge of responsive web design
- Knowledge of Git, GitHub, GitLab, and/or Bitbucket
- Knowledge of programming patterns, design patterns, and principles
- Have a great sense of design and basic knowledge about interaction design concepts
Our client is the Health-tech initiative of India's largest business house. Started in 2015, it empowers healthcare providers and consumers in India. All healthcare monitoring services are made available through an app that will help connect doctors, hospitals, pharmacies, laboratories and consumers, enabling preventive and predictive healthcare. It helps the care-givers to track the entire patient journey from the initial appointment and maintaining their records, generating lab test reports to providing virtual consultation and home-care solutions. It is expected that this futuristic guide will strengthen the doctor-patient relationship and enhance the in-clinic experience.
As the React JS- Developer,you will be responsible for developing a flexible and well-structured front-end architecture, that is robust, scalable and aesthetically appealing for our cutting edge health-tech applications
What you will do:
- Building Progressive Web App components and features for the companys advanced health-tech platform using React Js, Node Js
- Communicating effectively in a cross-functional product development team and presenting ideas and solutions effectively.
What you need to have:
- Good understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience in building new components and features for a Progressive Web App using React JS and Node JS
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with integration of RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git or SVN
- Excellent problem-solving skills
1.Apply the fundamentals of Data Structure & Algorithm over application development.
2.Understand requirement from the business team, take up ownership and delegate work
3.Ability to visualise user stories and build software.
4.Is cognizant about security and data privacy while building.
5.The ability to produce bug-free and production grade code. Takes up bugs personallyand works towards fixing it.
6.Release management and Code Review
7.Writing unit and integration test cases for both client and server components
8.Implement CI/CD pipeline for client, server and middleware applications
9.Brainstorm and prepare logical and physical solution architecture diagrams
10.Work on software/server installation, configuration from Dev to Prod environments
11.Prepare project documents and deployment play-book/run-book for maintenanceand migration
12.Look at testing team as their peers and work together.
13.The skills that we consider:Angular 7, Node.js, MYSQL, Shell scripting, AWS, Google cloud.
15.Has explored serverless and basics of docker and kubernetes.
16.Understands SCRUM/Agile methodologies of working together.
17.Training and building Team
Who should apply?
- Someone with 3 or 4 years of relevant experience.
- Someone who clearly understands the difference between Project development andProduct development
- Believes in data driven decisionBelieves that years of experience does not mean unwillingness to listen to juniors.
- A passionate learner, who is willing to roll up their sleeves and get the work done.
- Believe that Product development is where they wish to upskill themselves.Someone who believes in letting the machines do the machine work.
- Someone who thinks of flow charts when they face a problem in their day to day life.
- Someone who thinks like a child and doesn’t behave like one!An ever learning mindset and never give-up attitude is more valuable to us than workexperience.
Place of Work:-
To Apply - Fill this Form : iamneo.ai Job Application (office.com)
2. Build web and mobile apps in ReactJS, React Native.
3. Convert UI/UX design wireframes into React code ensuring responsiveness.
- BE Computer Science, MCA or equivalent
- Cloud app development experience
- Developed micro services
- Strong NodeJS experience
- Experience with RabbitMQ is a PLUS
- Experience with MQTT is a PLUS
- Fullstack experience and especially with ReactJS desired
- Experience with SQL and NOSQL databases
- Strong communication skills
- *You will be working on AI/IOT cloud and responsible for architecture and hands on coding.
- *We need someone who can engage in conversations about technical architecture with internal team and external customers.
- *You will be responsible for creating architecture document, writing pseudo code, explaining design and teststrategy,review work by others in the team, give good guidance, and ensuring the delivery of high-quality software.
- *We are looking for Can do it attitude, and ability to deliver with high velocity and high-quality at the same time.
- 2-7 years of experience in Mobile application development domain
- A minimum 2 years of React native production level dev experience
- At least 2 React native published apps
- An expert level knowledge of React Native, Redux, Rx & related stack
- An excellent knowledge of Tools
- Some native Android & iOS development experience (preferable)
Biddano is seeking a multi-skilled candidate with a keen eye for design for the position of Frontend Developer. He/She will be responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency and maintaining brand consistency across all web and mobile pages, among other duties.
The ideal candidate will have strong personal accountability for results, strong commitment to teamwork in support of the company's success, adherence to ethical business practices, and comfort operating in a start-up environment with an ability to prioritize and drive actions to closure.
a start-up environment with an ability to prioritize and drive actions to closure.
- Use markup languages like HTML/JS/CSS or SCSS to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve web application and mobile applications.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed
- Design mobile-based features
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Create quality mockups and prototypes
- Help back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Hands on experience with markup languages
- Familiarity with browser testing and debugging
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment using AWS S3 or AWS EC2)
- Understanding of layout aesthetics
- Knowledge of SEO principles
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- B.Tech degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Frontend technology:
- Angular 2+, typescript. (Required)
- Mobile technology:
- Flutter/Dart or other Core Android/IOs development. (At Least one of them required)
- Bitbucket/GIT pipelines for automatic build and deploy.
- Testing with professional test cases.
- Minimum 4-7 years of experience as a Frontend Developer
- Masters in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field