Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Docsumo is Document AI software that helps enterprises capture data and analyze customer documents. We convert documents such as invoices, ID cards, and bank statements into actionable data. We work with clients such as PayU, Arbor and Hitachi and are backed by Sequoia, Barclays, Techstars, and Better Capital.
- You will be responsible for overseeing the development of Docsumo React webapp.
- You will be working closely with the founders and lead the frontend development
- Serve as a thought leader and mentor on technical, architectural, design and related issues
- You will be responsible to provide oversight, accountability, and leadership for technical decisions.
- You will be designing and building modules in React within the Docsumo webapp.
- Own and Implement the features using the technology stack that we have in place while bringing in flavours of latest but proven trends and methods
- Contribute to Product and Design ideas and Implement them as your own product. We value everyone’s inputs
- Work with our hiring team to hire amazing engineers who will expand the Docsumo culture and product
- At least 6+ years years experience building React webapps
- Provided effective team management and mentoring for over 3+ years to foster professional growth and drive team success
- Demonstrated ability to build 0-1 product from using React.
- Demonstrated ability of managing frontend engineers
- Proven skills in developing a production level end to end UI application on their own
- Familiarity with Version Control tools, deployment, cloud services and CI/CD
- Must be self-motivated, flexible, collaborative, with an eagerness to learn
- Comfortable working in an Agile work environment with an incredibly fast pace and a large degree of independence.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid working model, allowing for a balanced work-life integration.
- Access comprehensive insurance coverage to safeguard your health and well-being.
- Participate in our stock options program to share in the company's success and future growth.
Primary Skill Set:
5+ years for experience in developing highly scalable, reliable, secure web applications
Atleast 1 years of experience in product or SaaS development.
Excellent Team management, communication skills, both verbal and written
One year of experience using AWS services, such as Lambda, SES, SQS, EC2, RDS, ELB’s and have knowledge of VPC’s (AWS and/or RightScale knowledge a plus.
Proficient with the Webpack,Jest, Eslint, Jenkins, Docker, Enzyme.
Experience designing data persistence and caching concepts using both SQL and NoSQL DBMS (MySQL, DynamoDB, Redis, etc.) and client side storage
Profile and improve frontend performance
For any company, whether you’re manufacturing athletic shoes, selling medical devices, or developing cloud-based software — talent is the most important piece to the long-sought-after puzzle to long-term success. This is why we're building NurtureBox. Software is eating the world and the next generation of successful companies need top tech talent to differentiate from the competition. But most are wanting in the apropos hiring practices to attract the crème de la crème. Building a crack team today requires a different approach. One that’s built on the first principles of sales. There is no other company in the world that sees recruiting the way we do.
NurtureBox is an AI-powered platform that fundamentally disrupts how recruitment is done. We are building solutions that help Talent teams automate mundane tasks. More often than not recruiters are drowned in repetitive tasks instead of focussing on high-end work — selling the job and engaging with candidates. We’re laser-focused on fixing this! A new-age toolchain that empowers recruiters to operate in 10x mode. This is a hands-on, high-profile role that will be pivotal in the company's future success. We're changing the industry in a visceral way, which you get to see every day from our customers’ feedback. You'll get to lead a world-class team and work on a product used religiously by thousands of customers every day.
Build love ❤ At NurtureBox, we deeply understand how to build products that people love. We incorporate fun and play; we infuse magic and joy; we make experiences that amaze and delight. For us, emotive design is not some afterthought. It is a core part of our strategy. Create Massive Impact 🚀 We're not solving a small problem, and we're not addressing a small market. We're going after hiring; the one activity that consumes more of a company’s mind share than anything else. We are building toolchains for recruitment teams to close top talent in record time. What will make you stand out: ● A hammer to break the application and hand it back to the developer ● Strong problem solving and analytical skills with attention to detail ● `Ability to implement and track multiple test executions in parallel and analysis results Do the best work of your life
⭐ NurtureBox is a startup born out of Ideas2IT. At Ideas2IT we’ve built products for Facebook, Oracle, Siemens, Medtronics, Roche, eBay, Microsoft, and Zynga. We founded PipeCandy (raised $1.1M in seed funding) and Element5 (closed a recent funding round successfully with oversubscription a few months ago). This time, we're swinging beyond the fences. We are building another household brand and a worldwide organization. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and we hope you are too.
Why should you work with us? 🤔 ● Opportunity to be a part of a SaaS business from the ground up with the ability to influence the product and architecture ● You’ll have an opportunity to work side by side with the founders & create an impact on how reps around the world engage with their customers, not a small cog in a big machine ● Enjoy all the perks of working at a startup without worrying about the associated risks ● You’ll get to work in an informal, collaborative, transparent, non-hierarchical, ego-free culture which is a true meritocracy.
scalable, enterprise-grade applications, to join and drive this vision and take it to a larger scale. Looking for a visionary, always on the lookout for finding the right solutions and technology geek, constantly seeking to learn and improve skillset Ideal Candidate
• Work alongside product to understand our requirements, and design, develop and iterate, think through the complex architecture.
• Writing clean, reusable, high-quality, high-performance, maintainable code.
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and optimize applications for maximum speed.
• Research and apply new technologies, techniques, and best practices.
• Experience in working on frameworks like React and VueJS
• Excellent teamwork skills, flexibility, and ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming, Data Structure s, and Algorithms .
Job Requirements :
- Candidate should have 2-3 years of regular working experience.
- Must have expertise in React js, Redux, node js, ExpressJS MongoDB, MySql, NoSQL Flux,
-Fluent in responsive design and mobile / tablet UI / UX, HTML5, CSS3 along with
-UI Performance: should have hands-on experience of optimizing page load, rendering,
- Familiarity and experience with Container architecture - Docker/Jenkins and build scripts,
help maintain code quality, organisation, and automation
- Must have done multiple projects using React js, Redux, node js, and MongoDB with
Cross browser/device compatibility.
-Working understanding of Webpack, Babel & other pre-processing tools.
-Good Understanding of REST Apis
-Good understanding of AJAX and its UI implications
- Good knowledge of events handling in client-side and server-side.
- Good knowledge of code versioning tools, such as Git/bitbucket
- Good logical and mathematical programming skills with good communication skills.
- At Least 2-3 live projects
- NodeJS knowledge is a plus
-Good hands-on experience with ES6 & knowledge of the upcoming syntax of ECMAScript.
-Huge plus if you have experience in working with state management libraries like Redux, MobX etc. in React.js.
- Strong analytical skills -ability to turn business requirements into technical concepts and code
- Minimum 3 years of experience in React(at least 3 projects)and familiar with modern React (Hooks, Context API)
- At least one PWA project
- Deep knowledge of Typescript (at least 2 years)
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Used to writing automated tests with tools like Jest & Cypress
- Working with a ticketing tool like Jira
- Experience with SCRUM/Agile Development
- Experiences with NodeJS is a plus
- Experiences with Monorepositorys and Nx is a plus
Client: A Leading Product Healthcare Company
Position: Technical Lead - UI
Work Location: Hyderabad remote working
Roles & Description
- hands-on experience on UI design, development, integration with React or Angular, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 4, and jQuery.
- Debug and fix production problems and need to collaborate with other teams.
- Should have good exposure to MVC implementation patterns
- Strong experience on integration of REST services with UI technologies and enabling secure two-way communication between UI and Server-side API.
- Building hybrid mobile applications.
- Knowledge of Code Versioning tools like GIT or SVN,
- Sophisticated knowledge of build systems such as Grunt/Gulp/ etc., including Linting, Compiling, Minifying, etc.
- Test-Driven Development (TDD) using modern technologies (Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, etc.)
- Good verbal and communication skills and should have UI development skills withOverall 3 years and above in software development experience withclient-side UI design and development technologies.
- Strong problem solver who can work independently and having good analytical skills
- B.Tech /MCA/ ENGG qualification.
- Flexible work hours.
Beyond Pinks Will Offer
- We will offer free training and help you prepare for over 1 week to prepare for resume writing, interview and technical interview as well.
- We will also train on managing work life balance, speaking confidently, salary negotiation, bouncing back after career break.
We are looking for an experienced Frontend developer to join our team! As a Frontend developer, you will be responsible for building a modern SAAS application used by large organizations.
If you have outstanding programming skills and a great passion for developing beautiful, innovative applications, then you will love this job.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed
Skills And Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in ReactJS and Redux
- 1+ completed project of reasonable size using server-side rendering
- Knowledge of Preact is a plus
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of Git