-Linux/ MAC OS exposure is a must
-Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator.
-Good interpersonal skills.
-Understanding of key design principles.
-Good problem-solving skills.
-Good to Have: Jest, enzyme, Mocha, Chai, Sinon
About Tech - Soul Technologies
We are currently hiring a Frontend developer for a startup in the B2C marketplace space based out of Mumbai. This startup is an Online Marketplace, that serves as a Discovery and Booking Platform for Kids’ Activity Classes. Operations were launched in November 2019, and have over 20KParents and 500+ educators listed on our Platform across the major Tier-I and Tier-II cities in India.
Platform details are listed below :
- A SaaS platform for educators to simplify the management of their classes and
workshops. Educators get access to a dashboard and use our Class Management tool
to create listings, view registrations, manage bookings and payments. The dashboard
also provides analytics for teachers to track visitor traffic, see drop offs and
understand which social media channel generates maximum ROI for them.
- Discovery & Booking Platform for parents so that they can search, view and book
classes and workshops for their children.
Top 2 role must have’s
- You should have REACT JS experience of building a product
- You should be willing to work in a very early stage startup( Not funded yet)
Tech skills required for this role:
- Front end design in REACT JS at least 1.5 years
- AWS server
- Mongo Database
- API's written in Nodejs
- Engineering experience with a proven track record of building high performance consumer web applications or services
- Good exposure in front end ui frameworks like reactjs and angularJS
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills
- Building desktop and mobile web applications
We are a VC-funded startup solving one of the biggest transportation problems India faces. Most passengers in India travel long distance by IRCTC trains. At time of booking, approx 1 out of every 2 passengers end up with a Waitlisted or RAC ticket. This creates a lot of anxiety for passengers, as Railway only announces only 4 hour before departure if they have a confirmed seat. We solve this problem through our Waitlist & RAC Protection. Protection can be bought against each IRCTC ticket at time of booking. If train ticket is not confirmed, we fly the passenger to the destination. Our team consists of 3 Founders from IIT, IIM and ISB.
- Expertise in HTML5, CSS3, and solid understanding of Fonts and Encodings
- 2+ years of web development experience
- Deep understanding of DOM, accessibility standards, SEO and Analytics
- Experience with integrating secured backend APIs with flexible Frontend Components
- Expertise in developing Responsive Design which is compatible with most Browsers
- Experience working with ReactJs and solid understanding of component lifecycle.
- Experience Designing components and building prototypes using Sketch and Zeplin is a plus
- Experience working with increasing scale, and it is a big plus if you have worked with product-based companies
- You love coding like a hobby and are up for a challenge!
- Assume a strong sense of ownership of the product : Design, develop & deploy
- Collaborate with senior management, operations & business team
- Ensure Quality & sustainability of the architecture
- Motivation to join an early stage startup should go beyond compensation
On the frontend, we use React for the views, organize the data flow with Flux architecture, and
test our application with Jest.
As a member of the engineering team, you will be developing our client and consumer facing
frontend with a strong focus on response time, stability and cross platform compatibility. You will owe
all aspects of our frontend architecture.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Build awesome web experiences.
- Love to hustle and work in a fast pace environment
- Experience in js build tools like Bower, Npm, Grunt and Webpack
- Some experience in React js
- HTML, CSS3 and Responsive web design are compulsory
What you will get:
- Product ownership - take autonomy over core products & product features
- Be a part of early tech team
- Stock options
- Candidate must be from Any Engineering Graduate
- Candidate must have >8 Overall CGPA throughout the Academics
- Candidate must have Excellent Communication skills
- Candidate must be Hard working
- Candidate should be ready to work in Navi Mumbai, Mumbai (as of now we are doing WFH)
- Candidate must have Excellent understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- Candidate must have an agile mind-set and the ability to adapt to changing priorities and requirements
- Candidate must be Good in analyzing and solving problems
- Micro service Architecture, Kubernetes, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Ruby on Rails, ReactJs,
Nodejs, Jenkins, RabbitMQ, Flutter, Apache Kafka
- Our continuous releases are integrated with Jenkins, Bitbucket & Kubernetes. On the frontend, we use
React for the views, organize the data flow with Flux architecture, and test our application with RSpec.
- On the backend, we're a Rails shop (ROR) riding on AWS/GCP and Postgres RDS
Working Days: 5 (Saturday and all Sunday’s off).
About GoComet (www.gocomet.com)
GoComet - our Logistics Resource Management (LRM) SaaS platform leverages the combined power of data science and machine intelligence. It facilitates sharp reverse auctions bringing out the best possible end to end rates for shipments, saves time, optimises operations, and increases deal transparency and eﬃciencies for enterprises’ freight procurement processes.
Owing to our growing impact and potential, the Singapore Government (SGInnovate) is now backing us as an investor. Also, our global customers (including Fortune 500 Conglomerates) like Schaeﬄer, Glenmark, Sun Pharma, Polyplex, Indorama Ventures - trust, and recommend us.
Besides, we were also recently mentioned in the Gartner Visibility Guide.
We are looking for a skilled React.js Developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Redux, Saga
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
Experience - 2.0 - 6.0 Year(s)
Location : Bangalore/Gurgaon
Qualification : Any Graduation
Candidate should either be from Tier 1 college/working in a Tier 1 product based company
Looking for Candidates having 2 to 6 Year(s) of experience in Frontend Development and atleast 1.5 to 2 years of experience in React.js
Individual contributor role
Reporting to Tech Lead Directly
● Developing user-facing features using ReactJS and Redux
● Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
● Translating wireframes and mockups intto high-quality code
● Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable
devices and browsers
● Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
● Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
● Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and
presenting these for architectural review.
● Work in an Agile model, maintaining and following the Sprint cycles, plans and ensure
Skills and Qualifications:
● Thorough understanding and experience of Angular 5/6/7 and its core principles
● Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript (preferably ES6) API.
● Understanding of CSS box model.
● Experience in writing modular and maintainable code.
● Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
● Experience with RESTful APIs
● Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
● Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
● Experience with front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
● Ability to understand and translate business requirements into technical requirements
● A knack for benchmarking and optimization
● Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
Job Description - UI Developer
● Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux) is good to have
● Good and Effective communication Skills
Design, build and Maintain advanced applications for the Android/iOS platform using Angular 6+
Strong Exp with Angular 6+
Demonstrated expertise with HTML5, CSS3 & Responsive Web Design, jQuery or jQueryMobile and consuming REST APIs.
Exp with node js, NoSql databases.
Published atleast 2 apps in Google play store and Apple app store.
Functional Area:IT Software - Application Programming , Maintenance
Location : Andheri West, Mumbai