Roles and Responsibilities:
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across web platforms.
- Leverage APIs for deep integrations with web platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Good to have:
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus.
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Basic knowledge of Docker, Container
- Hands-on experience with Typescript and nextjs.
Fulfil’s software engineers develop next-generation technologies that change how millions of customer orders are fulfilled by merchants. Our products need to handle information at a massive scale. We're looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas into our technology.
As a Front End software engineer, you will work on the ReactJS powered user interface used by Fulfil merchants to manage their back-office operations. This is mission-critical software and your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing them following well-known React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux). You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. In this role, you will be collaborating closely with the rest of the team working on different layers of infrastructure in an international environment. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality are important.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with a small yet extraordinarily talented team of engineers to implement front-end technologies
- Develop new user-facing features using React.js
- Work closely with the Design and Product teams to translate complex technical workflows into delightful user experiences
- Define how Fulfil builds user interfaces and ensure that we’re utilizing and keeping up with modern web standards
- Continually test, measure, and iterate on the results of your work in the spirit of continuous improvement
- Write clean, reusable, and well-tested front-end code
- Help to bridge the responsibilities of the Product and Engineering teams, spending time with both on the way to launching new products
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems that drive complex web applications
- Build and contribute to open source projects
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
We’re Looking for Someone With:
- 5+ years of experience as an engineer
- Experience in building large-scale web applications in a fast-moving team environment
- A strong understanding of UX and UI design standards
- The perfectionist’s touch on a pragmatist’s deadline: you strive for pixel-perfection and intuitive functionality
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles, with experience in popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc
- The ability to bring any design to life with HTML and CSS, with cross browser compatibility and accessibility
- Smarts, humility, communication skills, and equal willingness to teach and learn
- Familiarity with RESTful and GraphQL APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with code versioning tools like GIT
Nice to Haves:
- Prior experience at a growth stage Internet/Software company
- Demonstrated work beyond the front-end, experienced in integrating with a wide array of back-end technologies and services (e.g. experience with Python, AngularJS)
- Experience developing large client-side applications and optimizing them for performance
- You can straddle client and server development, creating APIs that drive web apps
- You understand the intricacies of timezones
- Web optimization, performance tools, and load testing
- You maintain or contribute to an open-source project
Fulfil.io helps high growth, high volume merchants simplify operations and scale for growth. With the rise in omnichannel commerce, Fulfil was founded with the simple idea that merchant operations need to be simplified in order to deliver amazing retail experiences. Fulfil enables businesses to turn their back-office operations into an accelerator for growth by integrating order management, inventory management, warehouse management, vendor/supplier management, wholesale, manufacturing, financials and customer service, into one seamless solution. We believe merchants should love their operations platform, and we work hard to make that happen every single day. Fulfil.io is a trusted solution for brands like EndySleep, Mejuri, Lie-Nielsen Toolworks, and many more.
- 2+ years of experience as a react/react-native developer
- Must have skills: ReactJS
- Familiarity with multiple state management techniques
- Knowledgeable about design patterns and their utility in day to day problems
- Worked on and shipped large scale react/react-native applications
- Great product sense; you care about usability and good design
- Strong communication skills
- Bonus if you have worked on Android/iOS apps or nodejs backend.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work collaboratively with everyone in the team to deliver best in class user experience
- Write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, maintainable code in typescript and react-native
- Implement pixel perfect designs with advanced interactions, which are a joy to use
- Implement unit and UI automation tests
- Own a feature end to end and ensure its usability
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to enhance user experience
- Support other developers on the team with code reviews, design feedback, and other advice and guidance
Ability to work on a cross-functional team within a very agile team, delivering on time and with high quality
Adjusts and defines new processes as they arise due to known and unknown customer/engineering requirements as it relates to frontend web development
Provides feedback on frontend architecture, code organization and CI/CD infrastructure for the team
Staying up to date with the best practices and future frontend development
Provides frontend leadership expertise and mentoring to other developers on not only the team, but the engineering organization as a whole
Takes pride in delivering ground breaking UI to web applications
Working closely with UX designers to turn their ideas into reality as it relates to creating visualizations for next generation cybersecurity
Proficient in developing large REACT Web Applications
Experience with Django applications
Proficient with TypeScript
Experience with Postgres or other relational database(s)
Experience developing REST APIs with authentication and scaling
Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
Cloud computing architectures (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud)
Experience with Docker a plus
Mandatory experience: 8 + years
Kvantum is a career-changing opportunity where you will get to learn the latest and greatest marketing analytics for CPG, Retail, eCommerce, Pharma industry (to name few). At Kvantum, you will be part of a rapidly growing company. You will be able to make your mark; you’ll help write the story. You will get the chance to go above and beyond, being a hero to your clients and to your team. You will get the chance to make a big impact, applying your coding skills, domain expertise to ready the most innovative marketing science product to Fortune 1000 customers.
What you’ll be doing in your new job:
Primary Responsibilities includes:
- Develop Proof-of-Concept and prototype applications using new technologies and frameworks. In addition to collaborating with internal teams and clients to create innovative solutions.
- Provide context and guidance for integration and implementation of Front-End Interfaces
- Develop standards-compliant mark-up and code for web sites and applications
- Provide technology and implementation expertise to the domain, projects, or client
- Maintain leading-edge knowledge in emerging technologies and frameworks
- Participate in knowledge sharing and lessons learned sessions from project experiences
For this position, you must have:
- 2-4 years of professional experience
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience in React.js
- Hands-on experience with the implementation of different design patterns
- Proven experience of developing software using the Agile/SCRUM development methodology
- Command of web standards, CSS based design, cross-browser compatibility
- Experience to optimize the performance of the web application;
- Good understanding of page rendering, DOM manipulation, caching, REST API
- Experience of developing the application using Test-driven Development(TDD)
- Experience of working on LINUX environment
- Attention to detail, Dedication, and Problem-Solving skills.
Nice to Have:
- Working experience in any of these technologies and frameworks: D3.js, Node.js, Express.js, Elasticsearch, GraphQL, Redis
- Experience working with start-ups.
- A good learning curve for new technologies.
We provide a competitive stipend and abundant opportunity for talented people to grow faster. Our people (as we call them Kvants) know how to celebrate success (monthly team events, quarterly company events, employee awards, etc.) and work smart to achieve desired goals.
Outside Recruiters: Kvantum prefers to recruit candidates directly. We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not contact Kvantum employees with unsolicited resumes. Any resume sent by an outside agency without an explicit signed Kvantum generated agency agreement in place will be considered unsolicited and will not be eligible for payment.
Innominds is an AI-first, platform-led digital transformation and full-cycle product engineering services company headquartered in San Jose, CA. Innominds powers the Digital Next initiatives of global enterprises, software product companies, OEMs, and ODMs with integrated expertise in devices & embedded engineering, software apps & product engineering, analytics & data engineering, quality engineering, and cloud & DevOps, security. It works with ISVs to build next-generation products, SaaSify, transform total experience, and add cognitive analytics to applications.
Looking for candidates with 0-30 Days Notice period.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- 3-10 years experience in Frontend technologies
- Hands-on and ready to continue as an individual contributor/Lead the team also.
- Expertise in ReactJS, Redux with minimum 1-2 years of experience
- Unit testing (Jest/Enzyme) is necessary
- Expertise in HTML5 CSS3
- Proficient in Grunt, Gulp, and Webpack, bower, yarn, the module loader
- Hands-on experience with multiple libraries/frameworks - jQuery, Jasmine, Mocha, etc.
- Expert level understanding of HTTP protocols (1.0 1.1 and 2.0) and Websockets and JS WebSocket
- Experience with working on SaaS/PaaS based applications
- Experience on Angular 7+
- Experience of SCSS, Type script
- Knowledge of API integration
- Experience of npm package repository
- Experience of Git
- Experience of html, CSS, JS, JQuery and BootStrap
Note:- Angular developer with any combination will do for eg- Angular Dev with PHP, Angular Dev with Java or dotnet will also do. They should have worked on Angular 6 or any version above that