Punchh creates the consistent, modern experiences consumers expect by bringing the power of identity resolution into physical retail. Punchh is the leader in delivering one-to-one customer engagement and loyalty beyond mobile devices for a consistent brand experience through every channel. The Punchh Loyalty and Engagement Platform, powered through artificial intelligence, guides consumers through their lifecycle from first-time customer to superfan, building meaningful relationships and dramatically increasing lifetime customer value. Nearly 200 global enterprise brands rely on Punchh to grow revenue by building customer relationships. The company is based in Silicon Valley, California with a second US office in Austin, TX and global offices across Canada, India, the United Kingdom, and Singapore.
About the role:
Punchh Tech India (Fully Owned Subsidiary of Punchh Inc., USA) is looking for creative React Native developers who think outside the box and can push the limits at times! These positions are about someone who is really passionate about creating world-class mobile apps in Android and/or iOS and has a serious app store portfolio to prove it. You will be in deep at every step of the development process and must be hands-on. Involvement from brainstorming to pushing ideas to the team and getting the apps out of the door in as little time as possible. You will also be a devil's advocate and look for flaws, suggest the remedy and motivate team members.
Job Location: Jaipur / Delhi NCR
Experience Required: Relevant 2+ years in React Native.
- Good understanding of UI/UX, app preformation, memory optimisation, delivery feasibilities, coding best practices, design principles.
- Ability to integrate existing components and make custom react - native components
- Ability to think laterally and contribute to problem-solving.
- Must be skilled and enthusiastic to explore new technologies and techniques to achieve project requirements.
- Understanding requirements and functional specifications and well versed with design programming principles.
- Knowledge of react native(RN) as a primary and knowledge of Android or iOS development as secondary skills required.
- Medical Coverage, to keep you and your family healthy.
- Compensation that stacks up with other tech companies in your area.
- Paid vacation days and holidays to rest and relax.
- Healthy lunch provided daily to fuel you through your work.
- Opportunities for career growth and training support, including fun team building events.
- Flexibility and a comfortable work environment for you to feel your best.
Placement is in-house work for the company responsible for Development and Integrationofmobileapplication Solution to Industries and professional Industrial programs. Roleplayand SMART contributions are most important in the company in relation to the client’srequirementsanalysis and improving processes. Knowledge & Experience
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science / Engineering
3.5~ 8 Year of Experience
Fluency in English is a must, and Kannada, Hindi, Telugu is an additional advantage
Overall Mobile development exp. is Must
React Native Experience of 2+ years
Strong knowledge of React workflows (such as Redux) Android Application development
Strong knowledge of REST based APIs
Should be well verse with Mobile Application Architecture.
Should have good understanding of Software Design and implementation.
Good understanding of Agile Methodologies & tools like JIRA. Attitude
Self-Starter and Go-Getter
Learning, Unlearn and Relearn
Giving and taking Feedback
Good to Have:
Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Nativeapplications.
Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha
Good to have iOS Application development
The ability to diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks
• Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
• Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
• Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
• Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes—React Native moves fast and often breaks things.
• Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
• Transition existing React web apps to React Native.
• Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
• Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle/Android Studio, IntelliJ
• Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
React Native Role :
We are looking for a qualified React Native developer to join our Engineering team. Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
What is expected of our App Developers?
- Understand the healthcare context and identify key problems
- Innovate, evaluate, and deploy various android and IOs Features that can solve complex healthcare needs
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to general process. An understanding of React Native best practices and acommitment to following them.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of applications.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree in CS/IS.
- Thorough understanding of React Native and its core Principles.
- Hands on experience on React Native Framework at least 2 years.
- Good Knowledge of HTML5, CSS.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Such as Git, SVN or Mercurial)
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Web pack, NPM etc.
10.Experience with Native Mobile app deployment on App store and google play store.
• Develop compelling mobile application functionality on high-traffic mobile apps and RESTful services.
• Participate in architecture and design of mobile applications and services with developer mentors.
• Ensure cross-platform application compatibility with dominant mobile platforms and versions.
• Apply strong analytical and development skills to troubleshoot and performance tune mobile apps and services.
• Create and update automated unit and acceptance tests to ensure software quality.
• Work closely on an agile team in a collaborative environment.
• Readily able to monitor environments and troubleshoot unforeseen problems.
• Advanced understanding of React
• Experience with React Native strongly preferred
• Understanding of Redux and Redux-Saga
• Good technical skills & SOLID design principles (e.g., design patterns)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
Hands on experience in React Native.
Well versed with continuous integration & delivery tools like Jenkins & SonarQube
Well versed in Agile methodology and team coordination in onsite - offshore model
E- commerce experience is desired.
React Native experience is highly desired Other Skills:
Should have experience in working in Dual Shore model excellent coordination skills
- Build pixel-perfect UIs across Android and iOS mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Developing and releasing complex, data-driven apps using React Native as the primary application framework.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- Must be able to develop high-performance cross-platform apps using React-Native.
- Managing a team of 3-4 engineers
- Hands on experience in Web applications and Mobile applications.
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience.
- Should have experience in React.js as well
- Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus.
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Familiar with Agile development methodology
- Should have strong fundamentals in React Native
- Should be good at Languages React Native, iOS, Android mobile
- Should be well versed with mobile application architecture
- Ensure and apprise stakeholders of technical feasibility, effort, and impact of implementations.
- Interact with clients to understand requirements.
- Able to convert business requirements to sizable tasks for developers to implement.
Coditation Systems was founded by a serial entrepreneur, and a team of young talented technologists, some of who have grown to spearhead the organization. With its inception in 2016, we became a boutique technology services and solutions firm specializing in Machine Learning & AI, Data Engineering, and Cloud. We have a team of ninja architects, data scientists, data engineers, and software engineers having decades of collective experience of
applying emerging technologies to build cutting edge software products.
What we are looking for
We are looking for a professional Software Engineer (React Native). The goal is to exceed expectations and to add
value to our business.
A Day in the Life
● Build cutting age application using react native
● Build high quality, performance applications with the good understanding of code organisation.
● Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
● Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
● Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
● Maintain code and write tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
● Application deployments on app store and play store.
● Taking the responsibility and ownership of the given tasks.
What you will need
● Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
● Knowledge of object-oriented programming
● Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Gradle(Android Studio/IntelliJ)
● Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage
● Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest/Mocha
● Understanding and implementation of Redux
Location : Connaught Place,Delhi
1. Must be confident to be the single owner for all Android development work.
2. Must be a good Team Player, to work closely with folks from across functions.
3. Preferably from a b2c Product Company.
4. Understanding about Metrics tracking.
- You will work on long-term React Native mobile applications for innovative startups.
- Together with your colleagues and our clients you will analyse requirements and envision a qualitative solution. You will be responsible for the entire development - from architecture to implementation - and deliver user-friendly, performant and well-tested mobile applications.
- You will be part of our continuous improvement culture, hone your skills and share your experience with your colleagues.
We expect :
- You have at least 3-year experience implementing and deploying React Native apps.
- You developed and published at least one React Native app on Google and Apple Store.
- You are familiar with Google and Apple Store guidelines and compliance.
- You can build pixel-perfect UIs for all mobile platforms.
- You know how to make a solid relational data model and have a good knowledge of SQL.
- You have integrated a variety of web API's and understand HTTP.
- You know how to write clean and flexible object-oriented code.
- You have a good understanding of async programming concepts.
- You work daily with tools like Git, NPM and a proper IDE (Webstorm).
- You can deliver POCs, experiments and technology evaluations following design thinking practices.
- You will be contributing towards architecting and building React Native applications, as well as coordinating with the teams responsible for other layers of the product/project infrastructure.
- You write clean code and are a pragmatic programmer.
Extra points :
- You wish Typescript was the default language of the web.
- You stepped outside the Expo world and have experience with native iOS or Android development. You are familiar with XCode and Android studio, and leverage native APIs for deep integration with Android and iOS.
- You have experience with state management libraries like MobX and Redux.
- You write automated tests and perform end-to-end testing with Detox or Appium.
- You are familiar with functional programming concepts and apply it occasionally.
- You worked with other hybrid mobile platforms like Sencha, HTML5, PhoneGap, etc.
- You have experience with Scrum and Lean methodology