• Min 9+ Years in Android Application Development, know how’s of iOS development is an advantage.
• Experience with cross platform technologies - React Native, Flutter is a big plus
• Managing systems in production and understands the release process, monitoring, and debugging
• 1-2 years of experience managing and growing engineering teams
• Proven results-oriented person with a focus on delivering quality products
• Experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining high performance, high availability, large-scale
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile development environment.
Zolve’s mission is simple: we want to make financial products accessible to everyone.
Zolve offers the ambitious a plethora of products to simplify banking in the US, such as:
- A Bank Account you can create from anywhere in the world in under five minutes
- A high-limit Credit Card that helps build a healthy credit score
- Easy, lightning-fast, cross-border money transfers with the best rates in the market
Zolve is expanding its horizons, and we’re excited to open our doors to everyone expanding theirs.
We believe: that if space tourism is real, so is reaching for the stars.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Kotlin, Java
- Important libraries include Dagger, RxJava, Realm
- MVVM Clean Architecture
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
at Co. offering Digital Transformation Services in Finance.
Experience on Kotlin Server ( Programming ).
React Native - Android Dev.
We are looking for a Flutter developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that is proud of, and can hit the ground running. We need you to write beautiful code to a high standard, in a timely and scalable way that improves the code-base of our products in meaningful ways. You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, to developing, testing, and launching. You need to make sure the company's technology strategy serves its business strategy. In short, we are looking for someone who would take the company to the next level.
What will you do
Architect, design, build, deploy and maintain scalable, reusable software
Help us build an awesome backend for our mobile apps
Work on feature development, designing solutions and deployments, etc
What you must have
Have built two or more iOS/Android apps in Flutter
Knowledge of Dart
Experience with third-party analytics and marketing SDKs like Firebase, Clevertap.
Experience with integration of Admob or Facebook Audience network experience with Git, Jenkins, or other version control tools
Ability to write readable code, create extensive documentation for existing code, and refactor the previously written code into a readable state.
Experience in developing Location-Based Services
Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
Should be aware of platform-independent mobile application development trends/tools
Some things which excite us
Come up with your own goals and don’t need heavy direction or daily check-ins
Having a great GitHub profile
- Exposure to Kotlin, RxJava / LiveData / Coroutines, Caching & Database
Good to Have:
- Camera APIs, Exoplayer, Profiling & Performance Tuning, Unit Testing.
Design and build applications for Android devices.
Maintain quality and ensure responsiveness of applications.
Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
Maintain code integrity and organization.
Be proficient with Java and Kotlin.
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
Must be familiar with RESTful APIs to connect android applications to back-end services.
Experience with cloud message APIs and usage of push notifications.
Knowledge of Git.
What does the core role include?
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Designing stateless components in React Native
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Working with the developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Working with the developers to build the interface with a focus on usability features
What else can you expect in the role?
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Optimizing performance for the apps
- Problem-solving skills, analytical mind, and positive attitude
- Ability to think from end users perspective and focused on improving the overall product experience.
- Deliver across the entire app life cycle concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support
What can fetch you brownie points?
- Hands on experience with React Native is required
- Strong understanding of Java Script ecosystem
- Hands on experience on Android in creating Hybrid / Native applications
- Demonstrable UI/UX experience on a large-scale app.
- Thorough understanding of React Native development tools like IDEs (Nuclide, Atom, Sublime Text, or Visual
- Good knowledge of JS frameworks like ReactJS is a plus.
Tez Minds is a technology focused company. The company focuses/work on the challenging technology and delivering the right solution to its clients.
Experienced team of Developers and Designers.
We have most of our developers from IITs and premium institutes in India.
The management team experience comprises of people who have worked in companies like Bank of America, Yahoo, Paypal, Verisign, Google, Amazon, Cognizant in Bay Area and in India.
We are looking for positive take-charge individuals to join our growing team as Android Developer. Candidates must have exceptional communication skills, the ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently, excellent judgment, and the ability to be productive in a fast-paced, team oriented environment.
Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Understanding of Googles Android design principles and interface guidelines
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git,SVN
Experience with Android Studio.
Knowledge of PHP will be prefered.
Here is the form which needs to be filled by you.
atleast 1 year of experience in Mobile Application development
We are running a hiring drive this week. So, please fill up the questionnaire asap so that our technology team can review it and call you back for the interview (if shortlisted) for a F2F/Skype interview.
-More importantly we are looking for a hard core techie who loves to solve challenging problems through technology.
Want to know more you can check out www.tezminds.com or write back to us.
- B.E Computer Science or equivalent.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the Android market with experience in
- In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Kotlin
- Strong knowledge of how to work with RESTful APIs
- Strong Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Integrate with our backend web services to deliver better and faster user experience
- Strong knowledge of version control (i.e. git, svn, etc.)
- Ability to performance tune and scale applications
- Agile development experience
- Experience working at a software product company is a major plus
- Passion to learn and develop new skills continuously
- Strong sense of ownership in every application they build
- Working with highly collaborative and dynamic team environments
- Min 3 year experience
- Startup experience is a must.
- Remotely, anywhere in India
- 40 hours a week but with 4 hours a day overlapping with client timezone. Typically
clients are in California PST Timezone.
- Full time/Direct
- We have great benefits such as PF, medical insurance, 12 annual company holidays, 12
PTO leaves per year, annual increments, Diwali bonus, spot bonuses and other
- We dont believe in locking in people with large notice periods. You will stay here
because you love the company. We have only a 15 days notice period.
This is for a 1-2 month project, and can be extended for up to 6 months.
Ready to start ASAP with the right candidate.