You will get to own and build world-class mobile solutions that are user-friendly and highly performant.
You will get to work with a highly experienced team in a very informal, yet results-oriented environment
You should think consumer-first and have the ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
3+ yrs hands-on experience in mobile app development using React Native and/or Android
Successfully built performant apps for Android and/or iOS.
Good hands-on experience with Android Studio, Test-driven Development frameworks, App analytics, App monitoring
Ability to build pixel perfect and smooth UI by converting wireframes from Figma
Strong problem solving and debugging skills
Should have worked on mobile apps at scale
Startup experience preferred
We are an early stage startup working on some cutting edge tech in the consumer healthtech space.
Here are a few reasons why you might want to join us:
* To be part of the core-team of a fast growing startup and build & scale things from the grounds up.
* Create a lasting impact on how consumer healthcare is going to be managed in India in the future
* Work with honest, experienced and fun-loving team.
* Grow your career with the fast-paced growth of the company
● We provide a platform for you to grow exponentially along with the organisation.
● Grow with a team having strong foundations in software engineering practices.
● First-hand experience with a wide range of technologies that work at scale.
● Your role is not just subjected to coding , you will be involved in the end to end product phase from ideation to the product going live.
● Our focus is not from which tier 1 college you come from rather it is the skills/competencies you have and the progression you have shown in your career graph.
● Learn in an environment passionate about knowledge-sharing.
● Have a pivotal role in the transformation of our engineering culture.
● Work closely with our product and design teams to customize the user experience.
● Design components by translating product requirements, break down projects into tasks and provide accurate estimates. Build scalable and reliable technology solutions at a rapid pace.
● Prototype new and redesign features.
● A focus on UI design principles and making apps work intuitively.
● Strong coding abilities and experience with Dart.
● Actively participate in design and code reviews to build robust applications and prototypes.
● A willingness to dive deep, experiment rapidly and get things done.
● Understanding of object-oriented software development.
● Prior experience in working with social apps is a plus.
● Experience in working with machine learning applications, hardware features is a plus.
● Prior product building experience or from a startup background would be a plus.
Job Description :
1. 3+ years of professional experience working with React Native
3. Experience working on large, complex systems.
4. Understanding of React Native best practices
5. Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications
6. Knowledge of Integrating with third-party API's
7. Write unit and integration tests
8. Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores
9. Work with native modules when required & follow the process using Source control.
10. Implement pixel perfect UI's that match the provided designs
11. Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code and best practices
- 3 to 4 years
- 4 to 5 years
- 4+ years of mobile software development (iOS & Android).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field.
- Deep understanding and proficiency in building mobile apps from scratch using at least one mobile language (Swift, Java, Objective-C, etc.). Experience with multiple platforms is preferred.
- Desire and ability to expand expertise into additional mobile languages.
- Expertise in designing testable software and building large scale, complex applications.
- Self-motivated with strong problem-solving skills.
- Passionate about writing clean, well organized, and production-ready code.
- A portfolio of Apps or SDKs already built and in the App Store and Google Play.
- Desire to build a larger in-house team and manage a group of developers over time.
- Some management experience preferred.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for an iOS developer to join our engineering and product development team and bring our mobile platform to the next level.
If you are a Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limits, you are in the right place.
- Work on a market disruptive product with the top standards of design.
- Develop native applications for iOS, watchOS, and iPadOS.
- Collaborate and communicate across teams.
- Be involved in the planning, design, and implementation of UI/UX features.
- Experience releasing and maintaining an iOS app is a must.
- Strong knowledge of Swift programming knowledge is a must.
- Up-to-date understanding of the Cocoa UIKit Framework. (iOS).
- Up-to-date understanding of SwiftUI & Combine framework (WatchOS).
- Experience in working with Continuous Integration ( CI ) and Unit Testing on iOS.
- Ability to write clean, well-factored code.
- Good understanding of design patterns & Object-Oriented Programming.
- Passion for quality and attention to detail.
- Understanding of Objective C and Flutter/React Native to some extent.
- Development Experience with Core Bluetooth & BLE, Core Location, and CoreMotion preferred.
- Development Experience with SpriteKit & Metal framework preferred.
- Development Experience with HealthKit preferred.
We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
1. Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
2. Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
3. Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
4. Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
5. Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
1. Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
2. Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
3. Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
4. Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
5. Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”
6. Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers
7. Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
8. Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
9. Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
10. A knack for benchmarking and optimization
11. Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
12. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
13. Familiarity with continuous integration
We are looking to hire a React Native Mobile App Developer for a Singapore based Fintech startup. A joint venture of Singapore Stock Exchange and Temasek an investment company has recently acquired a minority stake in the company. Candidates must have a strong understanding of end-to-end flows encompassing front-end, application server, APIs and databases. The candidates must possess strong programming skills.
- Has demonstrable experience in building mobile apps for iOS and Android using React Native.
- The candidate must have at least 2 years of relevant experience in mobile app development.
- Detail-orientation and appreciation of usability, design and aesthetic elements is a must.
- Overall experience of 3-8 years, with relevant educational background or certifications.
-Experience with web services API Implementation and integration (Rest, JSON, XML) (Mandatory)
-Understanding of generating crash report and diagnose issues. Take steps to stabilize mobile application.