Experience of design and development of Enterprise grade Mobile application
Hands on experience in performance tuning, debugging, monitoring
Experience designing clean and maintainable APIs
Experience with multithreaded programming, reusable frameworks, UI components, Android Jetpacks
tools and optimization techniques
REST API based web service and other system integration, web service integration,
Preferably have working experience of technologies like webRTC, ReactJS, NodeJS, JSON, Other hybrid
application development platform
Previous experience of developing VoIP based solution, live streaming/video calling based application
Nice to have: experience on Server side technologies like: J2EE, PHP. RDBMS knowledge on
MySQL/Oracle; Other associated technologies like: Git, JIRA, AWS technologies, Linux; Agile development
methodologies; Design Patterns like: MVC, MVVM ; Knowledge on various Security standards
DevOps understanding is a plus.
Previous experience of working in Product/Solution development or Start-ups will be added advantage
Domain Knowledge: Health care
Good Communication skil
About Telth Healthcare Network
Telth comes with an unique concept to change the status quo of present healthcare with its disruptive methods of solving problems in the healthcare space. With the amazing blend of human care and technological assistance, Telth is probably the world’s most efficient company that can save lives not in hundreds but millions.
Our team is looking for experienced mobile developers to lead the development of cross-platform mobile applications and be responsible for major technical decisions associated with them accountable for their successful execution.
In this position on the software engineering team, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to many client and internal-facing products. FarmSetu’s suite of products spans multiple technical domains and disciplines in software and hardware, so experience in end-to-end systems thinking across distributed components is key for this role.
What You Will Do
- Design, implement and deploy mobile applications
- Lead the delivery of software projects in a team-based environment
- Collaborate cross-functionally with business users, product managers, customer success representatives and other engineers to define, design, scope and ship new features using elegant solutions.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Help others to improve the quality of their work through regular design and code reviews
- Deliver new features to production environments and support them in operation
- Participate in building the open engineering culture at FarmSetu
FarmSetu’s technology stack includes (but will not be limited to) Python, Django/Flask/FastAPI, GraphQL, Hasura, React, Flutter, Dart, Postgres, Celery, Docker, Git/Bitbucket to be deployed on Digitalocean/GCP infrastructure. We’re also quick to adopt better tools and processes, so you’ll be more than welcome to help shape our tool suite.
What You Will Bring to FarmSetu
- 2+ years of experience developing applications at an enterprise scale using the mobile technologies in our stack
- Ability to translate user experience design (mockups, wireframes and user journeys) into code
- Familiarity with Cloud/SaaS architectures and how to build secure and maintainable applications
- Strong understanding of unit testing, design patterns and usage of tools like profilers
- Experience with source control and continuous integration tools
- Worked in an Agile multi-functional team
- Thrive in an environment that requires you to partner with multiple cross-functional teams as stakeholders/customers
- Great oral and written communication skills
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- Annual compensation reviews
- 12 days of annual leave plus public holidays
- Ongoing investment in you and your skills
- The right equipment for the job
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Work as part of a small team to build React Native iOS / Android applications for FullStack's clients.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party API's.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to the Apple and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Work as part of a small team, which will include other React Native developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer.
- Complete two-week sprints, and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
- Assist with building estimates.
- Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email.
- Track your time throughout the day using Toggl.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- Be part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
- Follow FullStack's detailed development process
|High-level requirements for the Apex Developer role:
Qualifications / Skills
• BA or BS in a technical discipline
• 5+ years of SFDC engineering experience
• Salesforce certifications preferred
• In depth experience in Lightning framework: Aura and LWC
• In depth experience in Apex development, design, configuration, testing and deployment
• In depth knowledge of Salesforce APIs and experience building integrations
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline preferred.
• 2-4 years of experience in React and React-Native tech
• Good understanding of how React and React-native works internally
• Need to know state management libraries like Redux, Redux-Saga, and any other
• Have the ability to write efficient code which can be reusable
• Good in algorithm and problem solving
• Good at creating the best user interface and user experience
• Well versed in the latest updates in the React and React native tech
Good to have
• Experience in at least one native language Android or IOS(Swift/Objective C)
• Have knowledge of TypeScript
• Building and releasing the app in Playstore and App Store
• Good knowledge of monitoring and tracking down app crashes and bugs using
About the Role
As an Android Developer, you will own the Android app and strive to deliver the best learning experience out there to our learners that upGrad is known for. You will be responsible for developing features, taking those features to production and maintaining the existing code. Innovative nature and pro-active involvement in the product is taken very seriously at upGrad, therefore, a major part of your role would involve thinking about new features and new ways to deliver quality learning experience to our learners
- Minimum 6+ years of hands-on Android development experience.
- Strong Java and object-oriented concepts.
- Solid understanding of Android architectural patterns especially MVVM and their importance in scalable software development process.
- Strong understanding of Android fundamentals.
- Experience in Android UI creation.
- Experience of Android Live Data, Kotlin and Constraint layout would be a huge plus point.
Years of Exp – Minimum 6-8
- You will be having an impact on our 1.7M users every day.
- You will be rolling out experiments and working closely with our product managers and design team to validate and build new features.
- Monitoring apps and fixing bugs for improving performance.
- Refactoring/Rewriting obsolete code to align with the new architecture.
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Kotlin code.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency Experience: 1- 5 yrs in android development
- Live Data and other Android Jetpack components
- DI (Dagger/Hilt)
- Design patterns MVVM, MVI
- Multithreading (Coroutines)
- Offline Storage
- Remote data interaction via REST and JSON
- Third-party analytics like Amplitude, Clevertap, etc..
- Common third-party libraries and APIs like (Glide, retrofit...)
- Firebase products (FireStore/ RealTimeDB/ FCM..)
- Writing custom views
- Text-based UIs like notes, reader, etc..
- Publishing/Updating apps on Google Play and other stores (Huawei/Xiaomi...)
Good to have:
- Basic understanding of clean architecture.
- Simple data structure and algorithm understanding.
- Basic understanding of AWS services and products
- Strong design intuition and user empathy.
- Should be aware of future technologies in the Android ecosystem.
- You should be quick in understanding the hypothesis, and build the experiment and make it available to a user
- We prefer people who are highly experimental and willing to take risks.
- Experience in training or mentoring team members.
Do not apply if you are not:
- Ownership driven
- Curious in general
- Use to work in a chaotic environment
- Highly proactive
- Hate drinking and smoking will have a hard time here
The positon Requires you to be highly skilled and Know what you do, as Your Product will be consumer facing App.
The Roles Will be as of the following.\
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
- Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Design interfaces to improve user experience
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols
- Stay up-to-date with new technology trends