About SPAAK Super Tec
Location : Science city, Ahmedabad
Only walkin interview
No Online interview
Skill : Android, Java, kotlin
Salary : No bar for the right candidate
Ahmedabad based candidate apply
Immediate joiner preferred
OS Ninja (iOS Developer)
Hello there! You’ve got 99 problems but a buggy code ain’t one? Do you have 2-5 years experience in building kickass iOS applications?
WE ARE LOOKING FOR YOU!
What will be your roles and responsibilities:
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Contribute to the design, architecture, and development of apps that are elegant, efficient, secure, highly available, and maintainable.
- Ability to work in areas outside of your usual comfort zone and get things done quickly.
What we need
- You are proficient with Objective-C or Swift 5.0, SwiftUI, MVP, AutoLayout, UIKit, and Cocoa Touch.
- You have experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics, and Core Text, etc.
- You have proven hands-on experience working with table views, scroll views, delegates, notifications, NSOperations, GCD, and mainly Core Animations.
- You have good knowledge of TestFlight and XCode.
- You have an understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- You have experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments and Shark, depending on project needs.
- Knowledge of iOS networking, various design patterns, and Multithreading.
- You care about code quality and you know how to deliver high-quality code.
- You have a good understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- You have experience in writing functional tests experience in the usage of instruments to detect memory leaks and for performance optimization and you have familiarity with continuous integration.
- You have experience in shipping one or more iOS apps, ideally currently available on the App Store.
You must have prior experience as an Android Developer using Kotlin, Java, Android SDK, Android NDK
Strong knowledge in different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
and keeps everyone in the loop & learning.
● At least 2 people working together on every project (collaborating not pairing)
● Full test coverage for everything important
● Java, Android framework, Gradle
● Kotlin is strongly preferred
● Experience with clean architecture and MVVM
● Experience with Dependency Injections (Dagger2)
● Experience with Rx Java & Rx Android
● Practical understanding of Continuous Integration and Delivery
Your application must include:
1. A resume in pdf format . Include into your resume the links to software, mobile apps,
your coding samples, or your web designs and portfolio so we can see proof of your
- Proficiency in Web Technologies will be a plus
- Experience in developing, releasing and maintaining native Java Applications (point us
to your apps on Google Play).
- Deep understanding of the Android SDK - Software development kit which has a
source code, development tools, an emulator and libraries that is used to build
- You also need experience collaborating on software projects. You`ve
demonstrated that you can work efficiently as part of a team.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs- Working knowledge of the general
mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies- Solid
understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- A github account with some neat projects in it
- Excellent debugging skills
- Experience developing location aware mobile applications
A continuous improvement, problem solving mindset - excited by solving problems and making things better
- A continuous learner - a passion for learning new things, unlearning outdated approaches and keeping up-to-date with the latest technologies
- Effective team player, keen to share knowledge and develop others
- Highly self-driven, capable of setting own work without supervision
- Strong work ethic, solid team-worker
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Exposure to the latest mobile, web and back-end technologies
- Develop Hybrid Mobile Apps in the Ionic Framework
- Standard code development with proper convention, formatting and comments
- 3rd party APIs Plugin integrations web/hybrid app
- Communicate with US-based client
- 4 + year experience in Ionic is must.
- Experience in system analysis, design, workflow architecture & development.
- Experience in Agile Development process.
MIDAS IT Services India Pvt Ltd.
For more details, please go through the website given below:-