About Charcoal Eats Food Tech Pvt. Ltd.
We believe that good food can excite people and good food with an ease of ordering using technology, can excite people and also keep them coming back for more.
We understand that food doesn’t simply serve to satisfy your hunger, but holds the potential to delight your palate and provide a feast for all your senses. It has the power to elicit joy, create memories and add a dash of magic to every single day.
We exist not just to provide you nutritious and hygienic food, but to indulge you with a modern interpretation of rich, classic flavours. Classics with a new age touch, reinvented by our chefs.
We at Charcoal Eats FoodTech Pvt Ltd aim at providing great food with an ease to order from the comfort of your home or office.
With our head quarters in Mumbai, and our Tech office and Customer Care wings in Bangalore, we have already grown to cities like Mumbai, Gurugram, Pune, Nashik and slowing spreading our wings in Chennai.
For further details pls visit us at www.charcoaleats.com or if you are in any of the above cities pls do visit our stores.
We are a promising start up, delivering since 2011, with renowned clients on our lists. We are looking for a Software Tester who has 1 to 3 years of experience, expertise, zeal to learn & grow with us and passion to make an impression by work. We are based in Andheri East, Mumbai and this will be a work from an office job. We can offer a fun-filled politics-free environment, complete freehand, supportive colleagues and immense growth.
Engineer (QAE). Should be an excellent individual contributor capable of understanding and
driving test execution with minimal help. Who can work towards understanding application
performance, functionality, and features to great depth enabling them to report issues, take
ownership and drive them to closure.
What will you be doing?
Develop and execute automated tests and test plans
Efficiently execute test cases across all functional areas of the products(API and App)
Review product user interface for conformity to design guidelines
Find, isolate, document, regress, and track bugs through resolution
Interpret and report testing results, and be a vocal proponent for quality in every phase of the development process
Work with Engineering and product to understand the overall product requirements and
technical architecture and how each feature is implemented
Ensure the highest quality product delivery with security.
Evaluating and integrate open source and in house developed toolsets
What will you need ?
Bachelor/Master degree in CS or related field from a reputed college
2-6 years of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
Experience in manual testing for Application and APIs
Experience in automation testing using available framework.
Strong knowledge of QA methodologies, testing frameworks and tools
Demonstrated experience in test planning, test design, test execution and reporting.
Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical partners.
Understanding & experience with software design pattern, restful APIs and microservice
Prior experience in start-ups or health-tech will be a plus
You will play a primary role in planning, implementing, leading and executing all aspects of Quality and Testing. You need to have hands-on QA expertise, and the ability to take initiative and develop and evolve our QA processes.
If you are aspiring to become an industry tech leader in the GIS stack, SiteRecon has an excellent opportunity for growth. Knowing about GIS is not a prerequisite if you can learn and adapt quickly.
You will work with:
- Industry insiders and Subject matter experts from the product, sales and growth success teams
- Experienced developers, open-source contributors, competitive programmers and research enthusiasts
- Passionate, responsible, innovative and outspoken team members
- Test mobile (iOS & Android), web, native applications and APIs across multiple devices and browsers
- Establishing and evolving formal QA processes, ensuring industry accepted standard practices
- Have the ability to prioritize delivery scenarios and deadlines
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing internal metrics for monitoring success
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures
- Diagnose defects and track them from discovery to resolution
- Partner with engineering teams to stay informed of new technologies being introduced and to ensure that system components are designed for testability
- Possess strong problem-solving and decision-making skills while using good judgement
- Ability to work independently and multi task effectively
- Fast learner and staying up to date on emerging technologies
- Be the go-to person for the team for guidance and be able to mentor and delegate tasks to junior team members
- Minimum 1 YOE into Mobile testing domain
- Experience in manual testing on any 1 platform iOS/android/web
- Troubleshooting/debugging skills (Client side and server-side error logs)
- Familiarity with any one API testing tool (Postman/Jmeter/Curl/Swagger or similar tools).
- SQL and Relational Databases (MySQL/PostgreSQL/Oracle DB)
- Understanding the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC)
- Bridge the gap between 3rd Party Developers and internal team members to ensure deliverables are happening as expected
- Create, monitor and control QA processes to ensure on-time delivery between multiple external and internal stakeholders
- Good Documentation Skills and excellent writing communication skills
- Experience with defect tracking tools (Jira/ClickUp/ProofHub or similar tools).
- An advocate of Quality Assurance, continuous improvement and industry recognized best practices
- Team player and team management skills
- Analytical and logical thinking
- Have a good understanding of Agile principles and practices of the QA role within a cross functional team
What we offer:
- An open and informal working environment defined by high levels of personal responsibility
- Work with an open, diverse, and autonomous team. Entrepreneurial team culture
- Hybrid working model, Competitive salaries, Employee insurance plans
- Work in a revenue-positive, growth-positive, early-stage startup with founders from IITs playing in a US $450B Industry
Analyze business requirements and understand allocated tasks completely
Ask all the right questions so that the task is fully groomed
Independently test the features end-to-end
Write a good amount of test cases and find bugs
Take up some load from lead and mentor as well as help the junior folks in his/her team (e. g. review)
Communicate Risks and complexities before committing estimations
Timely delivery as per the estimates
Show Ownership of Module / Feature
Follow all required QA Processes
Analyze, troubleshoot issues in production systems and drive them to closure
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
Well versed in Testing concepts
Good Hands-on experience in Mobile Apps (Android + iOS) or Web or API testing
Good mindset and approach for writing a good variety and in-depth test cases
Hands-on experience of Test Management tools like JIRA, TestRail
Exposure with Tools like Web Console Logs or Android Studio or
Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Comfortable working in a fast-paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
Proactive, self-motivated, ownership attitude with good written & verbal communication skills
Some scripting knowledge
Good knowledge of MySQL or MongoDB or JMeter
Knowledge about monitoring tools like Graffana, Google Analytics, Firebase, etc.
Exposure to any Cloud Device farm, Dockerization
The QA Engineer will deliver end-to-end software testing function - from creating test plans/test cases, test execution and defect management to UAT and post-implementation support. Detailed responsibilities include:
- Participate in QA plan creating and executing the plan.
- Collaborate with developers and QA leads to improve testability, automation, and tools.
- Review design to verify requirements implemented and subsystem requirements for proper decomposition from system requirements.
- Perform API level testing, system testing, black box functional testing, UI and white box testing.
- Access implementation against the requirements and design.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life cycle.
- Perform or witness testing at various system and subsystem levels.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans, test cases & test reports.
- Creates and maintains automated test cases, executes test suites, reviews and diagnoses reported bugs, and ensures overall system quality prior to a customer release.
- Reproduces, debugs, and isolates problems and verify fixes.
- Responsible for developing and executing comprehensive suites of automation test plans and test cases, maintaining and adding to existing automation framework, continued evaluation of test cases for inclusion in regression, automation for newly integrated features, and development of toolsets to augment QA and Development testing.
- Hands-on experience in Manual and Automation testing.
- Excellent knowledge in testing skills (design test plan and test strategy, writing and executing test cases, opening and verifying defects).
- Working knowledge of T-SQL.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to work well individually or in a group setting and time constraints.
- Experience with Agile methodologies.
- Experience with automation tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, Protractor (must have), Git, Sonar, Fortify, HP ALM, Rally, Test Rail or Spec Flow
- Experience in API testing is an added advantage.
- Ability to build and implement automated testing frameworks from scratch.
- 2+ years of experience in software quality assurance and testing.
- Experience in automation tools will be an advantage.
- Experience in testing web & mobile applications.
- Experience with testing Web Applications in Cross-browser and cross-device, using automated tools.
- Experience in developing automation scripts for RESTful APIs.
- Experience in working with an Agile software development team.
- Experience with bug tracking system (JIRA/Rally/ADOPS) .
- Exposure to performance and load testing (CloudTest, Cloud Testing using ADOPS) - is a plus
- Experience with Performance, Load, Black-box, functional and informal testing approaches.
- Highly collaborative – an affinity for solving complex problems through dialog with team members.
- Innovation – the courage to challenge prevailing assumptions and suggest better ways of doing things to achieve business value.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a globally distributed software development team.
As a Senior Software Test Engineer, your primary responsibility will be to test/qualify new products and enhancements to existing products as part of a cross functional team. You are required to verify and validate software changes for new products, enhancements and defects.
Responsible for verifying that the software complies with the requirements and that the various customer use-cases can be satisfactorily met by the software.
Work very closely with the project/baseline manager and development team to understand the architecture and design of the system and the interaction between various software sub-systems and components.
Prepare and execute test plans for software releases, document and automate test cases to exercise the various features and capabilities of the software, identify and capture bugs and related information in the bug tracking database.
Develop higher complexity test cases, test suite selection and execute all necessary testing activity required for a customer software release (negative and backward compatibility scenarios) per assignment, group objectives and product requirements.
Document, enhance and maintain regression test procedures over the lifecycle of the software.
Execute the software release test plans and certify that a software release has met the quality criterion(s) for various phase exits (pre-alpha, alpha, beta).
Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive towards root cause identification and resolution
Independently manage schedule for his/her projects and deliverables, seamlessly works with all key stakeholders to ensure delivery is never on the critical path
Consistently look out for areas of improvement in all areas of software product development and processes, champions implementation of identified best practices
Strong understanding of SDLC processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology
Prior experience in supervisory control systems software would be a plus (but not mandatory)
Strong knowledge of software test methodologies, tools, standards and processes.
Good hands on programing experience in any of the scripting/programming languages (C++, C#, Java Script)
Strong interpersonal skills. Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Prior experience of working in global teams and interfacing with multiple stake holders
We're seeking Quality Assurance Engineer who thinks outside the box and can push the limits.
Competencies: Drive for results, Very High Aptitude, ANALYTICALLY SHARP, and EAGER to understand and grasp the business problems, verify and test the implementations in the applications. Should be open to working within the development setup for Indian and International client projects.
Must-Have Skill Set:
- 0-1 year of experience in testing web applications and mobile apps (iOS & Android).
- Well-versed with testing terminology.
- Hands-on experience in writing detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test cases after understanding requirements documents.
- Good at estimating, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating quality testing activities.
- Expertise in various types of testing - Functional Testing, System Integration Testing, and Regression Testing.
- Attention to detail Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Hands-on experience in API testing.
- Should be able to handle client interaction and bridge the gap with the development team.
- Responsible for creating test scenarios, and test cases and executing them
- Responsible for the project(s) overall quality.
- Responsible for bug reporting with the root cause and re-testing the system before client handover.
- Work with developers and architects, to ensure bug-free and timely delivery of allocated projects.
- Good communication skills with an ability to hold a client discussion at the time of handover.
Preferred Skill Set:
> Knowledge of automation Framework: Page Object Model, Keyword driven, Data Driven, Hybrid Driven.
> Knowledge of Agile development methodology and exposure to tools such as Jira, Bugzilla, would be an added advantage.
- Develop detailed test strategy and test plans for various features at the functional and system level.
- Be a gatekeeper for the quality of any product going out in the market from Rapido including customer experiences.
- Integral members of SDLC right from product requirements gathering phase to design reviews till the delivery of the product.
- Maintain a staging environment to effectively verify and validate the products.
- Ensure comprehensive test coverage by preparing a detailed capability matrix to map features to the functional requirements of the test plan and for defining the acceptance criteria.
- Effectively develop an automation to improve efficiency/productivity.
- Expertise in developing automation framework for mobile apps, web UI, APIs using appropriate open source tools like Appium, Selenium, SOAP UI, Rest Assured etc.
- Fluent with OOPS concepts and any one programming language like Java, Python etc.
- Cover all dimensions of Rapido’s product which includes features/functionality, scale/load, usability, and performance.
- Hands on experience in CI/CD driven test processes is an added benefit.
- Analyze defects to assess the severity and prioritize them for development to fix.
- Work with software developers to tune code and track all problem reports to closure. Analyze test results to ensure functionality and recommend appropriate action.
- Mentor QAs within the team.
- Graduation/Masters in computer science
- 2-7 Years of relevant experience
- Round 1 – Technical Interview 1
- Round 2 – Technical Interview 2
- Round 3 – Managerial Round
- Round 4 – HR Round