About the client:
It is a leading technology infrastructure development and consulting ﬁrm that offers a complete suite of an End-To-End solution to clients and partners around the globe. They build strong and unique business relationship with partners, as most of the times they don’t charge in up-front money but in equity. This helps them to create capital, corporate, and entity for a stable future and also brings in-house like quality to our partner products.
By combining practical industry-speciﬁc knowledge with cutting-edge business management practices, they ensure their clients get increased efficiency and better business performance. They have a team with a passion for developing and delivering enterprise-grade applications. Their passion is not dependent on the size of the enterprise. Hence, They are able to architect a solution with the best and latest of tech even for a Startup or SME.
Join us for an opportunity to do the best work of your life!
About the job:
- Hands-on experience with manual and automation testing on web and mobile platforms.
- Root cause analysis of test script failures.
- Plan and execute end-to-end testing efforts of highly complex features.
- Ensure unit testing, functional testing, and integration testing
- Investigatory testing of unreleased features including defining requirements, behavior, and impact.
- Documentation and design of test scenarios.
- Perform cause analysis of users issues via in-depth research and analysis
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product Management to fix product issues quickly & to provide product improvement ideas
- Respond to the user and internal team queries
- You’ve got 2 - 5 years of QA engineering experience.
- Full cycle testing from designing manual tests, developing scripts, and execution
- Experience testing backend services such as APIs, Databases, distributed services.
- Experience in Unit Tests, Acceptance Testing, Accessibility Testing, Regression Testing
- Enjoys breaking things and solving problems - not just able to find out the 'what', but also the 'why'
- Manual Testing, Automation Testing, MEAN & MERN Stack
Klenty is a Software Product company operating in the Sales Engagement category.
One of the fastest growing SAAS startups in the sales engagement space, Klenty is headquartered in California and operates from Chennai, India.
Klenty’s Sales Engagement Product helps thousands of sales teams automate all the repetitive activities involved in the sales process like sending emails, follow-ups, tracking engagement metrics, etc - so that the sales team can focus more on activities like building relationships and closing deals.
With over 3000 customers all over the world, we are on a mission to transform every B2B Sales team into an unstoppable force
Join us in building the future of sales engagement software
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Ensure that the application doesn’t misbehave under changing user load and that no bugs or errors reach the end-users.
2. Understands and analyze performance test requirements - Develops performance test script suite and Executes tests —> Captures —> Analyzes results.
3. Conduct system performance testing to ensure system reliability, capacity and scalability and reports performance test progress & defects.
4. Maintains performance script repository.
5. Writing test scripts of various test phases like integration, regression, system.
6. Analyzing users stories / Use cases / requirements for validity and feasibility.
7. Interact with SMEs & Business to gather PT/PE requirements.
8. Identifying tools and techniques to improve testing quality and efficiency.
9. Raise issues or concerns to the stakeholders upfront and if required come up with mitigation plan.
10. Collect all metrics (Client Side, Server Side, DB, Network and Load Balancer) and analyse the performance metrics and bottlenecks to suggest corrective actions.
11. Design and create benchmark scenarios and prepare performance benchmark documents.
12. Prepare test summary reports for management review.
13. Collaborate closely with other team members and departments and assist in other performance engineering activities as needed.
Seniority Level - Entry level
Industry - Information Technology & Services
Employment Type - Full-time
Job Functions - Product Development
Employment Type - Full-time
- Bachelor’s Degree with 0-3 years of industry experience as an automation tester in Selenium/Python and Appium/Python
- Hands on Experience in designing highly reusable and efficient Automation Test framework design in Selenium/Python and Appium/Python and able to maintain/support an automation framework
- Experience in building and adhering the automation processes/standards and guidelines to meet code quality benchmark and robustness of overall framework for future maintenance
- Experience in developing high-quality test automation suite in a cross-browser environment
- Experienced in working with different Data Types, Variables, Operators, Flow Control Statements, and Methods
- Ability to handle exceptions, File I/O, API interactions and Database Operations
- Good understanding of QA methodologies, software testing life cycle and processes.
- Good knowledge of different types of Element Locators, Inspecting Elements and Selenium WebDriver API Commands or Methods
- Rich experience in failure debugging and writing clean & efficient code with strong SQL skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in building end to end automation scripts with code modularity and reusability
- Experience in Automation development in an agile environment
- Working knowledge of test management tools Visual Studio/JIRA
- Responsible for maintaining latest code artifacts in version control systems like GIT.
- Experience in setting up and configuring test environments is highly preferred
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Expertise in database testing including designing and manipulating test data, validating stored process, jobs, triggers and replication.
- Experience with functional testing of web and Android/iOS App.
We have achieved 100% year on year growth since the past couple of years and the credit goes to this mix of engineers, marketers, product evangelists, and customer success specialists. In 2021, AdPushup received the Great Places to Work accreditation, which focuses on not just how employees handle work but also on the culture that motivates them to work for a common goal. You can also read our Glassdoor reviews to hear directly from our employees.
Your Day-to-Day Tasks Include:
- Evaluating the software applications, product code & systems according to specification.
- Collaborating with developers for creating and executing test cases and perform manual testing
- Recording and documenting results and compare with expected results
- Documenting anomalies and reporting bugs & errors to the development team
- Conducting post-release/post-
- Working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life cycle
You Should Have:
- 3+ years of experience as QA Engineer.
- Experience with Manual and Automation Testing (Cypress, Puppeteer, Nightwatch or Selenium).
- Hands-on experience in testing REST APIs and using API testing tools like Postman etc.
- Should have hands-on experience on different kinds of testing like Functional Testing, Regression Testing, System, Acceptance Testing, Smoke Testing.
- Hands-on experience in designing complex test scenarios and test cases.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Good To Have:
- Work experience in a Product company.
- Experience with CI tools like Jenkins.
- Working experience with GIT and SQL.
- Experience with Performance testing
Why Should You Work for AdPushup?
At AdPushup, we have
- A culture of valuing our employees and promoting an autonomous, transparent, and ethical work environment.
- Talented and supportive peers who value your contributions.
- Challenging opportunities: learning happens outside the comfort-zone and that’s where our team likes to be - always pushing the boundaries and growing personally and professionally.
- Flexibility to work from home: We believe in work & performance instead of measuring conventional benchmarks like work-hours.
- Plenty of snacks and catered lunch.
- An attractive and equitable package with ESOPs on the table.
- Transparency: an open, honest and direct communication with co-workers and business associates.
Role : SDET
Must have :
• Strong experience in developing enterprise test automation
• Expertise on the Microsoft technology stack (C# , ASP.NET 3.5/4.0/4.5, SQL Server).
• Selenium and either C# or Java
Good to have :
• Powershell/Other scripting language
• Knowledge of design patterns is desirable.
• Experience in Unified Product Engineering is desirable involving development, testing and test automation
• Ability to deliver software and artefacts independently.
• Work independently within self-organizing Agile teams.
• Plan and identify solutions and risks in assigned work.
• Design and develop solutions to strengthen a seamless CI/CD pipeline
• Excellent design, coding, debugging, problem solving and analytical skills.
• Prior experience with high volume, reliable UI test automation
• Be responsible for enhancing test automation framework to make it stable, reliable and
Role: SDET III
Ola is India’s largest mobility platform and one of the world’s largest ride-hailing companies, serving 250+ cities across India, Australia, New Zealand, and the UK. The Ola app offers mobility solutions by connecting customers to drivers and a wide range of vehicles across bikes, auto-rickshaws, metered taxis, and cabs, enabling convenience and transparency for hundreds of millions of consumers and over 1.5 million driver-partners.
Ola’s core mobility offering in India is supplemented by its electric-vehicle arm, Ola Electric; India’s largest fleet management business, Ola Fleet Technologies and Ola Skilling, that aims to enable millions of livelihood opportunities for India's youth. With its acquisition of Ridlr, India’s leading public transportation app and investment in Vogo, a dockless scooter sharing solution, Ola is looking to build mobility for the next billion Indians. Ola also extends its consumer offerings like micro-insurance and credit led payments through Ola Financial Services and a range of owned food brands through India’s largest network of kitchens under its Food business.
Ola was founded in 2011 by Bhavish Aggarwal and Ankit Bhati with a mission to build mobility for a billion people. For more details, visit https://mailtrack.io/trace/link/9cf02745c1ccbb168313fd6de6e15ec819c3fd1d?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.olacabs.com%2Fmedia&userId=2857940&signature=1ee2b69749ed1642">www.olacabs.com/media.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured functional, system, and regression test plans and test cases.
- You will understand the requirements and would write automation tests for integration, load, and performance.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Write and Implement Tests using Selenium and Java.
- Write and Implement Load and performance tests.
- Design, develop and troubleshoot automated test scripts to validate the technical and functional integrity of web and mobile-based application components, backend API, and reports.
- Collect, analyze and interpret test metrics.
- Summarize test data and report findings.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Monitor debugging process results.
Critical Functional Skills
- Exposure to best practices in SQA and software development, including code reviews, debugging, troubleshooting and CI processes
- Strong knowledge of Rest-Assured/API testing, Selenium and Appium/Robotium.
- Hands-on experience in performance tools.
- Strong in Core Java fundamentals and Object-Oriented Programming concepts
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black-box testing.
- Hands-on experience with functional and non-functional testing.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences, both technical and non-technical
- 6+ years of experience in QA
- QA experience across multiple projects.
Minimum Qualifications Required
BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
Providing a strong leadership for the Tech QA department to move to greater heights of value and maturity.
Develop functional and performance test plans and cases for internal and external facing software systems
Driving tools and frameworks for functional automation and performance testing
Participate in required activities and validation gates running up to a General Availability release
Building a strong, highly motivated, vibrant, innovative and highly engaged teams
Building a strong competence in project management, process management and QA practices
Responsible for the delivery from the project management, improvements in software engineering practices, process adoption and quality aspects of all the releases of products and features.
Responsible for all the projects managed and stakeholder satisfaction
Responsible for the quality of the deliverables signed off by the QA teams
Responsible for building a strong knowledge base in product, domain and functional areas
High level of maturity in delivery management in terms of project planning, execution, quality and stakeholder expectation management
Active participation and contributions in organization building activities across divisions
Influence, collaborate and communicate effectively with various leaders
Work in fast paced development environment, interacting with product owners, developers and other stakeholders across the globe
Demonstrates a product engineering mindset, ability to strategize and implement the vision & mission
Ideal Candidate Profile
7 to 15 years of product QA experience, with at least 2 years of experience as QEM or EM
7+ years of experience as a SDET/automation engineer
5+ years of experience Testing software for mobile applications/ web applications on devices(Android/IPhone)
Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering, or equivalent technical domain
Preferably with product based startup experience
Should have built automation competency using selenium, appium, web services and performance testing
Knowledge and application of concepts such as continuous integration, continuous build, dev ops.
Shows creativity and initiative to improve Test coverage and effectiveness.
Strong competency in project management, process management, Product quality management, people management and delivery management skills and experience
Good understanding and experience in working product development organisations, B2C product line, and mobile products.
Ability to mentor teams and guide them to identify solutions.
Good working experience in test strategies, planning, estimation and test automations
Strong people management skills including building, enabling, managing, retaining highly talented team of engineers with varied level of experiences and expertise
Excellent communication – oral, written, presentation and interpersonal skills
Good leader who believes in influencing, collaboration and teamwork
High in energy, confidence ability to adapt to fast pace development
Shows creativity and initiative to improve Test coverage and effectiveness.
Experience running teams using the Scrum method for agile software development preferred
For 5-8 years experience
Location : Hyderabad
Joining Date : Immediate
- Good understanding of QA methodology, automation expertise and ability to code.
- A keen understanding of the latest trends and their role in a commercial environment is needed.
- Develop, Execute the test cases and Report Bugs
- Send regular status reports, on bugs and functionality, tested
- Record test results, screenshots, etc. (failed ones)
- Create the test report and Conduct post-testing clean-up
- Run the regression tests
- Suggest fixes, identify functional problems and document technical issues and solutions
- In-depth knowledge of the SDLC as well as various software testing methodologies.
- Perform Functional/Black box testing, SQL queries, and Data Analysis.
- Using Bug tracking (Trello/JIRA), Project Tracking and SVN software produced various reports/metrics.
- Support the testing phase (system testing, SIT, UAT, non-regression testing) and ensure quick turnaround of defect fixes.
- You will participate in design and specification reviews, and use this information to design test plans.
- Manage and communicate regular updates on project status like work completed, work in progress, next steps, risks, mitigation, quality to QA manager and stakeholders.
- Present complex technical ideas (both written and verbal), anticipate potential objections and persuade others to adopt the most appropriate view.
- Establish an end-to-end view and capture all key requirements. establish clear functional and non-functional requirements like capacity, availability, and response times.
- Ensure that all requirements are 'testable' and agree on test strategy with the business and test team lead.
We are now looking to onboard an exceptional QA Engineer on our team. They will be an integral part of our technology function and work on challenging, cutting-edge problems, and contribute to the testing of various software systems and subsystems. They will be responsible to give a final go-ahead for new and interesting products for our B2B users and will work with the best minds in the industry.
What will you do?
- Test current products and identify deficiencies.
- Suggest solutions to identified product problems.
- Investigate product quality in order to make improvements to achieve better customer satisfaction.
- Plan, create, and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy.
- Collaborate with the Product Development team to ensure consistent project execution.
- Identify quality assurance process bottleneck and suggest actions for improvement.
- Oversee continuous improvement projects.
- Collect quality data.
- Identify key KPIs for product quality.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Prepare and present reports and metrics to Senior Management.
Please apply, if you have:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer.
- An experience with a variety of different testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated testing, Test Driven Development Strategies, etc
- An experience in testing tools such as Selenium, JMeter
- An experience with coding using Python, Java, Node.js.
- An experience with software QA tools and processes.
- Knowledge of MySQL
- A sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skill
- A team of aces, from top-tier schools and startups, to work with
- A fast-paced, data-driven, and fun work environment
- A huge appetite for new, disruptive, creative, and implementable ideas
- An open work culture
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment, opportunity to work directly with the founders on very exciting real-life problems.
- Opportunity to grow really fast.
- Opportunity to hire a team & mentor them in the future.
- Intro call of 15min
- 1-2 Tech rounds
- HR round
- Offer rollout
CloudQA is a bootstrapped SaaS startup based out of Hyderabad. Our web application testing tools have unique technology to perform rapid test case discovery, codeless testing, and cloud execution which makes enterprise web application end to end testing easy to use and adapt.
We're looking for a Test Automation Engineer with good communication skills and 2+ years of QA experience in Selenium IDE and Webdriver. He / She should be agile to learn new things and be a good team player.
- Overall 2+ years of experience in software testing and test automation using selenium Webdriver and Selenium IDE
- Experience in QA methodology
- Expertise in testing and debugging skills
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Good understanding of Agile methodology
- Excellent Communication and email writing skills
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Ensure deliverables are on time and of high quality
- Understanding of CI/CD tools like Jenkins, TravisCI
- Using JIRA tool and creating the tickets
- If required should be ready to work in US time zone to meet the client needs
- Automate test cases for different applications using CloudQA tool
- Help the team to analyze incoming requests through recreate customers environment/issues
- Assure and test provided fixes and patches
- Automate routine
- Process non-standard requests if needed
- Own client[US/UK] interaction, manage client and requests
- Maintain test suite for CI/CD Pipelines
- You would have the opportunity to work with a number of leading edge technologies.
- Write test cases to test code using automation frameworks, as well as create and continuously improve our test automation environment.
- Develop & maintain automated test scripts covering functional correctness using Object Oriented programming concepts, for both new features & Regression testing of existing functionality
- Understand software internals, debug code, automate repetitive tasks, and implement new tools and frameworks needed to streamline our QA process.
- Work directly with both Software Development Engineers and Product Managers to understand features, review technical implementations, and implement testing strategy.
- Plan, create and manage the overall Quality Planning strategy, design documentation for automation processes
Skills and Expertise:
- Minimum 3 Years' Experience
- Knowledge and proficiency in the use of various automated tools that are used in the
- Automated testing procedures.
- Execute interactive test procedures.
- Proficient in writing Automation scripts.
- Sound knowledge of programming and/or scripting languages. Java and Java script
- Good knowledge of SQL queries. Practical knowledge of web-based technologies
- Proven experience with Web-application Automation testing, Mobile apps testing.
- Understanding of OO concepts & its application to Automation framework
- Willingness to proactively engage in continuous process improvement
- Ability to communicate clearly with different areas of the business.
- Clarity of written communication when describing and issue or QA failure
- Experience in working with an Agile Development Methodology like Scrum
- Keen eye for detail and a commitment to excellence