About Darts India Pvt Ltd
- Hands on experience in design and developement using Rest Api's.
- Excellent working knowledge in Python.
- Must have penchant for good API design.
- Must be a Stickler for good clear and secure coding.
- Strong in Data Stucture and Algorithm
- Must have built and released APIs in production.
- Experience in working with RDBMS and NoSQL databases.
- Must have designed thoughtful, extensible data models.
- Knowledge of identifying, defining and building micro-services.
- Working knowledge of GCS, AWS, Azure or any other cloud provider.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Communication skills, to speak to developers across the world
Location : Bangalore or Mumbai
SiteRecon is helping enterprise customers in the US to scale their sales teams by automating a key part of the process. We are working with property maintenance contractors and automating property mapping and site visits through our platform, giving back time, speeding up their sales process and increasing their profitability.
We are building the next-generation property intelligence platform and looking for people to help out on our mission to revolutionize how businesses make decisions in North America.
Our forte lies in using GIS technology to create highly intelligent map data for any piece of land or property required by our customers. We have improved the time taken for a key process from days to hours, now we are building tech to complete the process within minutes using deep learning.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR :
We are looking for an avid programmer and an engineer who is enthusiastic about building complex data-oriented
architectures at scale. Someone who is aspiring to become industry tech leaders in the GIS stack. Knowing about GIS is
not a prerequisite if you can learn and adapt quickly.
You will work with :
- Industry insiders and Subject matter experts from the product, sales and growth success teams
- Experienced developers, open-source contributors, competitive programmers and research enthusiasts
- Passionate, responsible, innovative and outspoken team members
- Own, execute and deliver products/features end-to-end from planning to design to development to deployment
- Contribute towards technical architecture – including coding framework, cloud administration, security etc.
- Writing reusable, testable, well-documented and efficient code
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Integrate software components and third-party programs
- Possess strong problem-solving and decision-making skills while using good judgment
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
- Fast learner and staying up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Be the go-to person for the team for guidance and be able to mentor and delegate tasks to junior team members
- 3-7 years of experience in building products
- Solid experience in any Python framework and its internals – Django, Flask, FastAPI, Web2Py, CherryPy etc
- Good understanding of OOPs concepts, Design patterns, SOLID principles
- Experience with REST API construction, documentation, and architecture, including API description specs like openAPI
- Very good understanding of working with SQL databases (preferably PostgreSQL) and relevant ORMs Knowledge
- Memory management, multithreaded programming and background processing
- Flexibility to understand and adopt pre-existing code
- Ability to prioritize tasks and quickly adjust in a rapidly changing environment
- We’d be impressed if you also have –
- Database architecture and design would be a plus
- Understanding of Microservices Architecture, API gateways, Application security etc
- Experience with GCP core services like Cloud Engine, Firebase, Pub/Sub, Load Balancers etc
- Familiarity with caching technologies
- Exposure to Unix systems and servers
What we offer :
- Satisfaction for building something from scratch, taking it live to the customer and driving it till the end
- An open and informal working environment defined by high levels of personal responsibility
- Immense learning, exposure to niche data technologies, and handling complex data streams
- Work with an open, diverse, and autonomous team. Entrepreneurial team culture
- Hybrid working model, Competitive salaries, Employee insurance plans
- Work in a revenue-positive, growth-positive, early-stage startup with founders from IITs playing in a US $450B Industry
About the job
We focus on client adoption of disruptive technologies, technology architecture and providing specialized skills related to integration, custom software engineering, testing, application modernization, agile and more. We help our clients with the most complex projects including working in open web platforms, DevOps platforms as well as intelligent Computing and Architecture enhancement.
We are looking for hands on, smart thinking Applications developer to join our fast-growing team of talented professionals. You will have the opportunity to work on large enterprise solutions and deliver solutions that deliver business performance for our customers.
WORK YOU’LL DO
- Design and develop microservices/APIs using either Java/Spring boot, ISTIO, Kubernetes, Docker, CI / CD Pipelines
- You would scale micro services using Kafka or similar messaging systems.
- Collaborate with clients, architects, and application architectures to understand the operational objectives and purpose of the future system integration.
- Understand the points of integration between the different systems and highlight the potential risks associated with the delivery of solutions
- Collaborate with Functional Designers and Developers in order to find best solutions
- Produce detailed functional and technical specifications.
- Assist in producing solutions with threat assessments and associated security awareness.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- 5- 8 years of hands-on experience designing and developing microservices using either Java/Spring Boot
- 3-5 years of experience with system integration
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience with API concepts and technologies such as REST, JSON, XML, SOAP, YAML, GraphQL, and Swagger
- Experience developing within agile methodology using CI/CD pipeline
- Experienced in 3-tier, n-tier, cloud computing, microservices architectures and SOA.
- Good knowledge of integration architectures
- Experience supporting and/or implementing complex integration projects
- Excellent client management skills
- Experience with Data modelling would be an asset
- Experience of working in an Agile Environment
- Ability to drive design from Stories and Requirements
- Adept at UML, Design Patterns, Reusable Services Development,
- Knowledge on Scaling Microservices
1 Good command in either Python(django) or Python (flask)
2 Has worked on large scale
3 Experience in building REST APIs
4 Proficiency with databases such as MySQL, Oracle and MongoDB
5 knowledge of Kubernetes, docker and deployment
The position requires an experienced and ambitious candidate who is passionate about technology and is self-driven. We have a challenging workplace where we welcome innovative ideas and offers growth opportunities and positive environment for accomplishing goals. Our purpose is to create abundance for everyone we touch.
- Experience on Open Source Platforms in designing/ developing Web-based applications.
- Require Strong knowledge in Python with application/package/module development, tuning, and debugging tools.
- Proficient understanding of Python Identifiers, Reserved Words, Basic Operators, Variable Types, and User defined exception handling with their usage.
- In-depth knowledge of Python Dictionary and default modules included in Python (String, DateTime, Numbers, and other required functions usage).
- Proficient understanding of Sequences and its differences (Tuples/Lists).
- File manipulation-using Python (Create, Edit, and Delete view file).
- Ability to organize code logically and with the understandable procedure that is well defined, documented, and testable.
- Strong understanding of OOPS and Design Patterns (Code design skills in Python-based object-oriented programming and functional programming).
- Developing Web Applications with Python - Hands on experience using MVC frameworks like Django.
- Exposure to Code Versioning Systems such as Atlassian Bitbucket.
- The candidate must display excellent written and verbal skills with demonstrated interpersonal and organizational abilities.
Positions : 2-3
CTC Offering : 40,000 to 55,000/month
Job Location: Remote for 6-12 months due to the pandemic, then Mumbai, Maharashtra
Minimum 1.5 to 2 years of experience in Web & Backend Development using Python and Django with experience in some form of Machine Learning ML Algorithms
We are looking for Python developers with a strong understanding of object orientation and experience in web and backend development. Experience with Analytical algorithms and mathematical calculations using libraries such as Numpy and Pandas are a must. Experience in some form of Machine Learning. We require candidates who have working experience using Django Framework and DRF
Key Skills required (Items in Bold are mandatory keywords) :
1. Proficiency in Python 3.x based web and backend development
2. Solid understanding of Python concepts
3. Strong experience in building web applications using Django
4. Experience building REST APIs using DRF or Flask
5. Experience with some form of Machine Learning (ML)
6. Experience in using libraries such as Numpy and Pandas
7. Some form of experience with NLP and Deep Learning using any of Pytorch, Tensorflow, Keras, Scikit-learn or similar
8. Hands on experience with RDBMS such as Postgres or MySQL
9. Comfort with Git repositories, branching and deployment using Git
10. Working experience with Docker
11. Basic working knowledge of ReactJs
12. Experience in deploying Django applications to AWS,Digital Ocean or Heroku
KRAs includes :
1. Understanding the scope of work
2. Understanding and adopting the current internal development workflow and processes
3. Understanding client requirements as communicated by the project manager
4. Arriving on timelines for projects, either independently or as a part of a team
5. Executing projects either independently or as a part of a team
6. Developing products and projects using Python
7. Writing code to collect and mathematically analyse large volumes of data.
8. Creating backend modules in Python by building or reutilizing existing modules in a manner so as to provide optimal deliveries on time
9. Writing Scalable, maintainable code
10. Building secured REST APIs
11. Setting up batch task processing environments using Celery
12. Unit testing prepared modules
13. Bug fixing issues as reported by the QA team
14. Optimization and performance tuning of code
Bonus but not mandatory
- Experience level of 6 to 9 years of experience in very large-scale applications.
- Strong problem-solving skills, computer science fundamentals, data structures and
- algorithms their space & time complexities
- Design (LLD & HLD) and architect technical solutions for the business problems of a very large-scale portal.
- Strong hands-on and practical working experience with Java as the programming language
- Strong debugging skills - Code, Logs, DB, JVM
- Excellent coding skills - should be able to convert design into code fluently.
- Hands-on experience working with Databases and Linux platform