Roles & responsibilities:-
Exposure to US/International Clients (Preferred) Prior Experience in Digital Marketing (Search Engine Optimization) / Project Coordinator / Project Manager roles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills able to generate interest and engages the client during calls and emails.
- Manage projects, and establish productive, professional and profitable relationships with key personnel and clients in assigned projects.
- Coordinate with various departments within the organization, including support, service, and technology and manage resources, to ensure seamless functioning of the client accounts.
- Responsible for client receivables; planning and execution of monthly retention.
- Candidates with Project Management, Digital Marketing & Technical Skills are Preferred.
- Preferred Location Noida.
- Document all requests and comments made by clients to ensure timely feedback and follow-up actions of client escalations/queries.
- Ability to maintain a positive, motivational, 'get things done attitude, especially when faced with difficult circumstances.
- Achieves strategic customer objectives and account plans defined by company management.
- Good relationship-building skills (internal, external, and cross-cultural).
- Sound computer skills, especially in the areas of MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary actions required and always keeping the internal team updated.
- Maintain a consistent schedule of online meetings with the client to manage performance objectives, and customer- expectations and assess customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Reviewing analytics reports and making recommendations for improving website performance
- Collecting data about website visitors’ interests and surfing patterns using web analytics software
- Providing customer service and support to clients via email or phone
- Learning about new technologies related to the field of digital marketing
- Monitoring social media platforms for brand mentions or negative comments about a company’s products or services
- Consulting with clients to determine their needs and goals in regard to digital marketing campaigns
- Creating and managing email newsletters and other electronic correspondence
- Developing relationships with potential clients to secure business opportunities
We are looking for a result-driven SEO executive to be responsible for developing optimized web content. The SEO executive's responsibilities include working closely with the marketing team to achieve SEO objectives, measuring the success of SEO and ROI, and assisting with the maintenance of the website's architecture to ensure user-friendliness.
SEO Executive Responsibilities:
- Conducting on-site and off-site analysis of web SEO competition.
- Using google analytics to conduct performance reports regularly.
- Creating high-quality SEO content will be a plus point
- Assisting with blog content.
- Leading keyword research and optimization of content.
- Keeping up-to-date with developments in SEM.
SEO Executive Requirements:
- Extensive experience in SEO.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Good knowledge of backlink analysis.
- At least six months to one year’s experience in the field of SEO/SEM.
- Experience when it comes to using tools such as Google Analytics and Google Webmaster.
- High-quality reporting, copywriting, and analytic skills.
- A detailed understanding of PR in order to get the client’s message heard.
- A desire to understand what drives Google’s algorithms.
- A commitment to keeping your skills and knowledge up to date.
We are all in the quest to create a positive movement, a movement aimed at reducing the gap between a consumer & a farmer, a movement that gives consumers access to safe & non-toxic farmer's produce, a movement that is uplifting the farmer community.
Today we are proud to say that we are connecting 1500+ farmers to urban consumers. We envisage our brand to go global soon, post creating a cemented presence in India.
We are not looking for job-seekers, we are looking for impact-creators with a go-getter attitude. We are looking for dynamic individuals who are honestly driven by the cause and are customer-obsessed, be it our end-user, farmer, vendor, or even our internal community.
- Plan, test, and execute mobile app marketing campaign and are responsible for Web/App Growth.
- Develop and execute App Store Optimization strategies
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. Mobile, blogs, and social media) to ensure brand consistency
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Develop specific campaigns to create and maintain high levels of customer interaction
- Oversee our social media accounts
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment
- Liaise with Product, Design teams to increase client satisfaction through cohesive strategies. Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments
The ability to think strategically and drive execution is essential. Ideally, we are looking for a Mobile Marketing professional who has planned and managed marketing campaigns that promote a company's brand. Also worked on planning campaigns, analyzing metrics and Identifying trends.
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Mobile marketing campaigns, google ad words, social media and display advertising
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B (Multivariate experiments)
- Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Branch,Appsflyer and others).
- Working experience with creative and marketing agencies
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ad words campaigns Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
The Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Intern will be responsible for research, implementation, monitoring, and reporting on client organic search campaigns. The ideal candidate will be a quick learner with an attention to detail, passion, and a positive attitude.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Auditing existing websites
- Competitive research and benchmarking
- Keyword research and mapping
- Content writing and optimization
- On-page optimization
- Link building outreach
- Monitoring and evaluating results and building reports on those results for our clients
- A hunger for learning and the ability to perform independent research to solve problems
- Proficiency with Google Sheets
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization and/or digital marketing is preferred
- Ability to thrive while working on multiple projects with strict deadlines
- Ability to work well with all teams across the agency
- Commitment to completing work on time that meets or exceeds expectations of quality
We are product development & technology consulting studio.
1.) Love for technology & technology trends is first & foremost requirement
2.) We are looking for a data-driven inbound + outbound marketer to own the majority of the marketing funnel for our company. You will be in charge of attracting right target traffic, niche specific, converting that traffic into new leads for the business, and nurturing those leads to close into customers, the latter of which sales leadership will help you accomplish.
3.) “LinkedIn”, “Facebook” or B2B channels to bring on demand generation with right strategy & full automation to scale
4.) Creating, managing, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, PPC, social, inbound marketing, email, campaigns and events to drive customer acquisition in B2B space
Experienced Digital Marketing Specialist with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Microsoft Excel, Social Media Optimization (SMO), Microsoft Office, and Research.
Execute search engine optimization tactics, including ongoing evaluation of keywords, content, campaign performance tracking, and link building.
Continually evaluate and improve the effectiveness of campaigns through keyword ranking, geo-targeting, conversion rates, search engine referrals, site traffic and backlinks
Hands-on experience in Google Ads, Facebook Ads & Other Native Ads, measure & report performance of all Search Engine Marketing campaigns.
Experience in working with overseas clients.
Digital Advertising experience in the industry.
Manage the strategy and setup all paid campaigns in Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and others.
Hands-on experience in creating Results driving ads, expand keyword coverage, develop compelling ad copy, implement bid management strategies, Daily monitoring & Ad optimization.
Track, measure and analyze all initiatives to report on SEM ROI.
Should be good at new scaling-up opportunities keyword/search queries, new targeting methods
Qualifications and Skills
Proven experience as SEO & SEM Executive.
In-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, Facebook Ads, Native Ads, etc.
Experience handling paid marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results
Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management
Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition.
We are looking for a data-driven & creative Performance Marketer with 3-5 years of experience for a high-growth healthcare start-up.
This role will be very hands-on in the beginning, but if you have what it takes, you will eventually take up hiring and capacity building.
* Take care of all the digital marketing efforts end to end.
* Run highly targeted & optimised paid campaigns on Facebook & Google.
* Maintain campaign calendar by collaborating with Strategy & Marketing teams
* Set up process to identify, track & analyse KPIs efficiently
* Ensure that the ads are not just reaching a large number of audience, but the right audience.
* SEO optimisation
* Work with the content and design teams to make compelling ad creatives
* Help achieve digital sales targets and our growth target by making use of conventional and unconventional platforms.
* Hire and build marketing capacity as required
* 3-5 years of hands-on experience with all different types of Facebook ads & Google ads.
* Sound knowledge of Facebook Pixel & Google conversion tracking.
* Data-driven & organised, with good analytical skills
* Creative edge
* Attention to detail
* Self-motivated and eager to learn and grow with the team
We are looking for an SEO Specialist to coordinate SEO efforts, including onsite and offsite optimization and keyword expansion research.
We are looking for an analytical and perceptive professional who is a skilled communicator and able to collaborate with various teams. Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential to this role.
Your goal will be to ensure that content is search-engine friendly and optimized to increase our company’s profitability.
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Manage a team of SEO Specialists
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages and paid search copy
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
- Proven experience as SEO Manager, SEM Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with SEO reporting
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
JellyBean is looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist. The Job Responsibilities would include the following :
1.Driving Performance Marketing through social media and customer acquisition channels.
2.Optimising the conversion funnel for specific traffic sources, campaigns, user segments etc.
3.Planning and executing viral marketing campaigns across clients various digital marketing platforms.
4.Supervising content for all platforms.
5.Working on design and content aspect of online assets.
6.Using A/B Testing
7.Judging the effectiveness of campaigns to suggest insights, recommendations and scope of improvement.
8.Generating fortnightly and monthly reports on digital marketing portfolio.
9.Creating backlinks using SEO and other off-page SEO activities.
10.Tracking links and building SEO reports.
11.Experience in Guest Blogging, prospecting and outreach.
12.Monitoring of website performance indicators.
Job Requirements :
1.Having a strong knowledge of Digital Marketing Tools
2.Good Knowledge of Web Analytics Tool and Campaign Management Tools
3.Command over Email Marketing Tools such as Mail Chimp.
4.Experience with Social Media Marketing and Viral Marketing Techniques and Tactics.
Qualification : Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Experience : 3 to 5 Years
Salary : As Per Industry Standards
- email designing
- know-how of wikipedia and how to add/edit articles
- Tags Implementation
- keyword research
- back links research & building
- IMDb Page maintenance