Key Responsibility Areas:
· Design, build and deliver Enterprise software solutions.
· Write code with standards and conventions and follow best practices.
· Encourage and lead innovation and solid lifecycle processes.
· Collaborate with development teams on work definition, estimation and prioritization
· Lead and grow as a professional software engineer.
· Full ownership of product deliveries and mentoring junior team members.
· Preparing curriculum to train junior developers for Java Web Development
· Strong client interactions to provide excellent Quality of Service.
· Owning the code base and making sure all code is reviewed and is of very high quality.
· Write and modify coding conventions and standards documents for all development
· Core Java, J2EE,
· Spring Core and Spring MVC, Sprint Boot, Spring Security,
· JDBC, Hibernate, RESTful APIs, SOAP WebServices
· Junit or Mockito frameworks
· Maven, Git
· Knowledge Data Structures,
· SQL, MySQL
· Designing relational database schemas
· Basics of AWS, Cloud, Microservices
· BFSI, FinTech
B.E., B.Tech. from reputed institutes with good academic record
About Beauto Systems Private Limited
JOB TITLE: Golang Developer
EXPERIENCE: 2-5 years
TYPE OF WORKING: Work From Office
NOTICE PERIOD: Immediate to 30 Days
- Version Control - Git or Bitbucket
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Thorough knowledge of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build process, continuous integration, and delivery.
- Advanced proficiency and Exceptional coding skills in Golang.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Results orientated with the ability to plan and deliver against project deadlines.
- Exceptional verbal, written, and listening skills.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Strong knowledge of Golang with required hands-on experience.
- Should be able to write channels, goroutines, concurrency patterns, and structs.
- Should have good debugging skills.
- Should be familiar with NoSQL databases and Redis.
- Strong knowledge of Cloud systems like AWS (S3, SES, SNS, EC2, etc).
- Familiar with Containerization tools like Docker & Kubernetes.
- Familiar with Golang frameworks like Fiber, Gin and etc.
- Experience with Websockets and Email systems.
- Experience with streaming technology like Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc.
- Ability to write clean and effective Godoc comments.
- Strong knowledge of Microservices distributed architecture.
- Knowledge of Testing packages & Linters.
- Knowledge of Design patterns, Algorithms, etc.
2) Strong experience with Spring and Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Security
3) Experience building REST and SOAP web services using Java, Micro Services
4) Experience with Web Services (JSON, REST, Spring based REST services)
5) Experience with Java and J2EE/Java EE (including servlets, JSP, JDBC)
6) Strong Core Java development
7) Experience with development tools like Eclipse, Git,.etc
8) Experience with web application servers like Tomcat
9) Experience in scripting and working in a Linux/Windows environment
Position - Software Development Engineer
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of API integrations
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proficient understanding of Java 8 or plus, Spring Frameworks, Spring Boot & Microservices
- Strong problem solving skills and good with product understanding
- Good understanding of server-side programming and integration with UI components.
- Good understanding of MySQL and any one NoSQL
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of code repositories like git
- 2- 5 years of experience
- Passion and commitment
- Coding enthusiastic
- High integrity
- Spring Boot
Greetings from Meetanshi!!!
Job Title: PHP Developer
Job Location: Bhavnagar
Experience: 1 years to 5 Years
Salary Range: 15k to 50k P/M
Job Type: Full-time
We are hiring candidates for the post of PHP Developer with 1+ years of experience.
The candidate is required to develop quality PHP websites. He/she should be able to develop a dynamic website using PHP fundamentals.
A candidate must have a good communication skill to work in a team. Working according to client demand is extremely important. First preference will be given to those who have deep knowledge of PHP and passionate for web-application development. If you are hard-working and dedicated, apply today!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Developing and testing web-applications for clients
- Website analysis and application requirements
- Creation of website and software documentation
- Integration with database solutions
- Updating website as per client demand
- Troubleshooting application and code issues
Qualifications and Skills
- Hands on experience with PHP, MySQL and AJAX
- Understanding of object-oriented PHP programming
- Knowledge of SQL/NOSQL
- Knowledge of following the coding standard
- Should have problem-solving skills
- Familiar with Open Source
- Good communication
- Experience in common third-party APIs (Google, Facebook, eBay etc)
- Flexible Leave Policy
- Good Work life Balance
- In house Snacks
- The friendliest community of like-minded IT-people
- Open knowledge-sharing environment
- Never ending fun: Sports Events, Picnics and Team Outings.
Responsibilities for Java Developer
- Work as part of a software development team
- Write code per app specifications
- Test to ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Analyze user requirements to determine how to translate into Java
- Debug and resolving technical issues
- Make recommendations to existing job infrastructure
- Continually engage in professional development
- Develop documentation to track
Qualifications for Java Developer
- Spring boot, Micro services, Angular 2+ version preffered.
- 6-8 years of experience developing apps.
- 2+ years of experience on Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate in medium to large-scale projects
- Must have experience with at least some flavours of both SQL (MySQL, Postgres) and NoSQL (Kafka, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, NoSQL distributed cache system, DynamoDB etc), datastores in production
- Must have experience with Kafka or similar message queue systems in production
- Stellar problem solving skills
- Hunger to learn new things and ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Ability to move quickly without breaking things too much (we are dreamers)
- Ability to work under immense pressure which is balanced by a sense of responsibility and ownership
- Should be able to groom juniors and take them to the next level
Job type: Permanent with ACL Digital
- MySQL, or Postgres
- Linux systems
- Agile Methodologies
- Good communication skills