Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
Build reusable code and libraries for future use
Build efficient, testable, and reusable Node JS modules
End-to-end ownership of modules, including designing, development, validation, deployment
Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of NODE JS.
Familiarity with One OOPS language
Familiarity with Workers/child processes & performance tuning
Experience with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages (MySQL, and Mongo dB)
Strong knowledge of the common NODE JS or web server exploits and their solutions
Hey Java Experts,
Are you looking for a job opportunity?
Here you go, there is an opportunity to work with leading startups and unicorns in INDIA at RECRO.
1.Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
2.Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
3.Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
4.Prepare and produce releases of software components.
5.Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
1) 2.5 + years experience in development in JAVA technology.
2) Exposure in SpringBoot or Spring MVC and J2EE.
3) Strong Java Basics and good at problem solving.
4) Hands on experience on Relational databases (SQL query or Hiberent)+ Mongo( JSON parsing)
5) Proficient in REST API development.
6) Understanding of AI/ML algorithms is a plus
- You love to code!
- You use Linux or MacOS as your primary desktop and development environment.
- You are proficient with git (version control system).
- You are proficient with any modern IDE (e.g. VSCode / IntelliJ IDEA).
Nice to Haves
- Experience with No-SQL databases (e.g. MongoDB).
- Experience creating and consuming REST APIs.
- Experience creating and consuming GraphQL services.
- Experience with Protocol Buffers.
- Experience using AWS and/or Google cloud services and APIs.
- Experience setting up a cloud server from scratch (e.g. EC2/Linode/Digital Ocean).
- Experience with popular relational databases (e.g. MySQL).
- Experience with message queues (e.g. Amazon SQS / RabbitMQ).
- Experience with Golang, Ruby, Java or Python.
- Understanding of HTTP and other internet protocols.
- Discuss requirements with team lead.
- Come up with estimates for the work which is well understood.
- Identify research tasks where the implementation approach is not well understood.
- Translate design documents into working code with good unit test coverage.
- Update team lead with progress and plan for the next day on a daily basis.
- Use automation and tools to simplify development workflows.
- Keep up-to-date with modern software engineering best practices.
Role: PHP Developer
Experience: 8-10 yrs
Notice Period: 15 days or less
The ideal candidate is a highly resourceful and innovative developer with extensive experience in the layout, design and coding of websites specifically in PHP format. You must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
- Perform a mix of maintenance, enhancements, and new development as required
- Work in a data analyst role and with business intelligence applications
- Document features, technical specifications & infrastructure Responsibilities
- Work cross-functionally to convert business needs into technical specifications
- 8-10 years of experience in web development and software design
- Good experience in Laravel
We are looking for a NodeJS Developer responsible for the development and maintenance of multiple web apps. Your primary focus will be the development of webservices, backend and their development & integration with frontend services. You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, creating quality products, and attention to detail on writing code is essential.
Your job role can also include client projects where your day-to-day tasks will be managed by our clients. In such cases, your commitment to time and ethics overall is of utmost importance.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable NodeJS code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
Strong knowledge of NodeJS is mandatory.
Knowledge of ReactJS is big bonus
Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
Strong knowledge of coding conventions, patterns, and best practices.
Knowledge of the open-source Laravel/Django ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks will be a plus point
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
A knack for benchmarking and optimization.
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Familiarity with continuous integration.
Knowledge of mobile or other technologies, an added advantage.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Own & build new modules/features end-to-end independently.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Work in an agile environment to rapidly build high-quality and robust features.
- Participate in DevOps.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Master in Node.js and frameworks available for it. (Nest.js / Loopback / AdonisJS)
- Excellent understanding of ES6 and OOP.
- Good understanding of SQL & No-SQL Databases. (MySQL / PostgreSQL)
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Open Source and DevOps enthusiast.
- Comfortable with Test Driven Development.
- Can learn and adapt fast, as well as identify and solve problems.
- Hands-on with TypeScript
- Get to work with a highly passionate team of engineers.
- Open and embracing culture towards the latest hot technologies.
- A high level of freedom & responsibility.
at A Shopify App Startup in India founded by two IIM Alumni.
We’re looking for a Ruby on Rails Software Engineer/Shopify App Developer who has experience working with the Shopify platform and is able to work on a Shopify app.
Your Daily Challenges
When we welcome you aboard we’ll introduce you to your Team, which consists of a front-end developer, a Shopify App Marketer who grew 2 apps to million dollar annual revenue, and a product manager.
These are the people you’ll work closely with on Product development day-to-day. Once you get settled in and learn more about the team, your day to day activities will look something like this:
- Own the end-to-end development cycle for the Shopify app you’ll be working on.
- Coordinate with fellow developers to get things done on time.
- Implement high quality code in an agile, test driven development environment
- Review exception reports to identify and fix bugs
- Development of new apps and features
- Maintenance of existing features
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Contributions of ideas to improve the product
- 3-5 years of experience with Ruby on Rails
- Experience with Shopify app development
- Familiar with Sidekiq, PostgreSQL
- Good understanding of HTML and CSS (positioning and styling)
- Excellent communication skills
- Takes pride in writing clean, organized, efficient code
- An eye for detail
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial/startup environment
- The compensation range for this role is INR 14-18 LPA (~25K USD) + up to 5% equity.
- The compensation varies with experience and qualifications.
- This is a full-time remote/work from home position.
Thanks for the time you took to read about this opportunity.
The primary responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the overall software development lifecycle.
- Management and execution against project plans and delivery commitments
- Drive effective, mature Agile practices and continuous execution improvements within your teams.
- Manage stakeholder planning and communications ensuring key outcomes
- Recruit, coach, and mentor the best engineering and management talent
- Build, coach, and manage a strong team of engineers that set the standard and can up-level the overall talent of the extended organization.
- Provide a strong understanding of native mobile developer platforms and bring broad thought leadership to the next generation mobile developer experience.
- Anticipate and aggressively remove obstacles that slow down or prevent products and programs from delivering on product and program objectives.
- Balance urgent and effective action, commitment to excellence, and taking the initiative to resolve problems; holds internal stakeholders accountable where appropriate.
- 8+ years of industry experience with 2+ years of senior leadership experience.
- Solid track record of over-achieving engineering and platform delivery and scaling targets in high volume, innovative and fast-paced high-pressure environment; proven results in delivery on platform product.
- Deep understanding of one or more of Java/Python/Scala. Ability to understand and critique the core library/language constructs with skilled knowledge on UI technologies like Angular 2+, React, D3.JS
- Working experience with Agile methodologies and durable team concepts.
- Knowledge in DevOps practices and tools.
- Knowledge in Cloud Technologies, CI/CD, Jenkins, Testing methodologies is preferred.
- Experience in server-side services using ElasticSearch, Kafka
- A strong track record of project delivery for large, cross-functional, projects and bringing in and growing engineering talent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex technical information clearly and concisely to a variety of audiences.
We are looking for a Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
Skills And Qualifications
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit testses
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- candiates who built apps, workedd with companies, participated &won in hackathons only prefered