Have you ever dreamed of being part of new product initiatives? Feel the energy and excitement to work on version 1 of a product, and bring the idea on paper to life. Do you crave to work on SAAS products that can become the next Uber, Airbnb, or Flipkart? We allow you to be part of a team that will lead the development of a SAAS product.
Our organization relies on its central engineering workforce to develop and maintain a product portfolio of several different startups. Our product portfolio continuously grows as we incubate more startups, which means that various products will likely use other technologies, architecture, & frameworks - a fun place for smart tech lovers!
We are looking for a Project Manager to join one of our ChatBot engineering teams at our office in Hyderabad.
Our Program managers are multi-tasking ninjas. They rally internal and external teams with them with a single-minded focus on building the right solutions for the clients using the power of conversational AI. Running scrums, handling client calls, unblocking teams, building conversational designs and flows, and measuring the performance of shipped bots are all the things you will do daily while making sure that all stakeholders are aligned and that communication flow is happening in all directions. You will be juggling multiple projects and priorities simultaneously which will make each day very different and exciting than the previous.
What would you do?
● Work with the Business Development team to concretize the proposals for our banking clients.
● Design conversational solutions for clients that solve their business goals within the framework of the platform, keeping the user experience at the center of the thought process.
● Rigorously follow up with clients to unblock internal teams, from requirement gathering, dependency identification, and closure.
● Work with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external, to ensure that the projects are delivered on time.
● Be a champion in communication and communicate project deliverables, timelines, status, and dependencies regularly.
● Provide clear direction to the development team on the bot's scope, and run scrums and sprints with them.
● Work with the customer success team to work on continuous improvements of chatbots.
● Plan a development roadmap for the delivery team and provide relevant insights to the platform owners for further improvement.
Who Should Apply?
● 0-1 year of experience as a Project Manager, preferably on a consumer-facing product.
●Any Engineering degree with SDLC knowledge.
● Strong understanding of the consumer internet ecosystem. Previous experience working in the Chatbots / AI domain is a plus.
● High-level understanding of various tech platforms like Android, iOS, Web, Voice, etc.
● Experience working in startups or successful entrepreneurial adventures.
● Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
● Self-driven, Multi-tasker, Comfortable with a fast-paced, always-on, highly ambiguous environment
Project Manager - ChatBots
Requirements are such a strong word. We don't necessarily expect to find a candidate that has done everything listed, but you should be able to make a credible case that you've done most of it and are ready for the challenge of adding some new things to your resume.
About CAW Studios
CAW Studios is a Product Engineering Company of 100+ geeks.
We have built these products - Interakt, CashFlo, KaiPulse, and FastBar. And we still run their complete engineering.
We are part of the engineering teams for Haptik, EmailAnalytics, GrowthZone, Reliance General Insurance, and KWE Logistics.
We are obsessed with automation, DevOps, OOPS, and SOLID. We are not into one tech stack - we are into solving problems.
Find us: https://goo.gl/maps/dvR6L26JUa42
Know More: https://www.cawstudios.com/handbook
About Caw Studios
- Coordinate with Product & UX/UX teams to understand the product requirements.
- Work closely with Developers & QA teams to ensure timely delivery.
- Liaise with the Operations Team to resolve operational system issues timely.
- Ensure changes in the project plan are communicated to team members.
- Fill in for the manager by managing daily operations in his/her absence.
- Manage dependencies between multiple projects.
- Management of Adhoc product and business requirements and develop the quality and timely release plan.
- Coordinate third parties such as System Integrators, Third-Party Vendors, and back-end API providers.
- Prepare and present project status to key stakeholders at regular intervals.
- Lead development teams using the Agile Scrum framework: run backlog grooming sessions, sprint planning, standups, monitor burn-down charts, resolve impediments to achieving goals, and coordinate retrospectives.
- Proficiency in Project Management tools like JIRA, ClickUp, Asana, Trello, etc.
- Comfortable with Agile Development Methodologies
- Expertise to manage and prioritise several projects based on business needs.
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent data analytics skills for data management.
- Knowledge of office software such as Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
As an APM at Squareboat, you'll have endless opportunities to execute on roadmaps spanning
multiple web and mobile products with a young, smart, and passionate team of developers and designers.
● Act as the day-to-day APM for 8-10 active client projects, exhibiting ownership over all
client meetings, written status updates, demos, and iterative scope / expectation
● Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects
working with customers on a daily basis
● Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
● Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant
stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
● Ensure resource availability and allocation
● Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
● Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using
appropriate verification techniques
● Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
● Report and escalate to management as needed
● Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
● Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
● Meet with customers to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of
● Delegate project tasks based on team members’ individual strengths, skill sets and
● Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of projects
● Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with customers as well as other
members in the team
● Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
What we are looking for:
● Well versed with SDLC, Agile methodologies and modern day technologies such as PHP,
React, Flutter, Node, AWS, Cloud architectures etc.
● Good overall understanding of design, software development, testing, deployments etc.
● Excellent written and verbal client-facing and internal communication skills
● Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
● 1+ Years of Experience required.
Rejolut is one of the award-winning fastest-growing tech company which is working on leading technology like Blockchain, ML & AI, Complex mobile & web apps, IoT, etc.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing a development team and client coordination.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
• Collaborate with business and functional partners and technology leadership in defining features backlog and specifying requirements
• Taking Ownership of Delivery
• Drive technology discussion and strategy in line with business needs and company reference architecture
• Define execution plan and approach based on project scope, the expected timeline,
• Support execution team with resolution of roadblocks and inter-dependencies Partner with technical and functional teams external to the project to ensure their tasks are completed as required
• Ensure quality of deliverable is verified and matching stakeholder expectations
• Conducting daily scrum calls for smooth delivery.
Desired Candidate Profile:-
- Sprint Planning, Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups, Direct Client Interaction
- Organize and Manage Daily Scrum, Create various types of Project status reports, Manage the scrum board with various graphs, chart
- Experience in managing only Technical projects
- Excellent communication skill
How we are different
We are a young and dynamic team who are obsessed with solving the business problem at scale. We are a technology agnostic company that focus more on finding the optimal solution to the business problem rather than technology.
Why to join us
- We provide huge learning curve. Spending 1.5-2 years with us will put you 3 years ahead in the career.
- We work only on cutting edge technology like React, React Native, Flutter, NodeJS, Python, Go, Svelte, ELM
- There are two technology Co-founder in the company who are pretty much hands-on and have earlier bult the Consumer application which is downloaded millions of time and are in leadership position in companies like Samsung, Purplle, Loyalty Rewardz.
- Get mentored by the best in the industry
- Flexible working hours
- Perks best in the industry
Greetings of the day from Artoon Solutions Pvt Ltd!!!
Required Skills & Qualification:
At least 3+ years of experience as a Technical Project Manager
- 3+ years in a Project Management role
- Experience in starting projects from scratch.
- Any relevant project management related experience.
- Critical thinking & problem-solving
- Ability to spearhead changes and share with teams
- Ability to motivate people
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership ability, challenging his/her structure for the best results
- Focus on continuous improvement
- If the candidate has experience in WordPress then they should have knowledge of theme development and plugin integration and development
- If the candidate has experience in Web Development then they should have knowledge of any one technology (ReactJS, AngularJS, VueJS, NodeJS, PHP).
- If the candidate has experience in Game Development then they should have knowledge of any one technology (Socket.io, Redis, RabbitMQ).
- They should have knowledge of any one Database (MongoDB, MySQL)
- They should have knowledge of API development and Integration
- They should have knowledge of Server configuration and deployment knowledge. (SES, SNS, and S3 (AWS))
- They should have knowledge of any one (Gitlab, GitHub, BitBucket, SVN).
- They should have knowledge of any one payment gateway (Stripe, PayPal, Authorize.net, etc…).
- Ensuring the success of new AI products by focusing on scalability, potential biases, and compliance.
- Perform gap analysis on existing business data. Identify new data points.
- Developing business cases for AI in new and existing products.
- Work with executives and business line stakeholders to define the problems to solve with AI.
- Help prioritise and rank the solutions, develop business cases.
- Work closely with UI/UX, engineering and cross-functional teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal products.
- Formulating product requirements and identifying new opportunities with the help of customer feedback, market analysis, and usability studies.
- Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members.
- “Problem solving with AI” mindset.
- Proven work experience in product management as an Associate Product/Product Manager.
- Knowledge and experience with Machine Learning and different Voice & Speech AI concepts such as neural networks, natural language processing, speech-to-text conversion clustering techniques, etc.
- Experience defining and developing a new product or service.
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management .
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organisation.
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead and support scrum teams in adapting Agile values, principles, and practices to deliver value effectively.
- Lead the scrum teams towards self-management.
- Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity.
- Lead our product and engineering teams to success; transcend reporting lines while cultivating a strong team culture.
- Facilitate scrum events like daily scrum, sprint planning, retrospective and review meetings.
- Enable collaborative processes for the scrum team.
- Resolve conflicts and impediments for the scrum teams.
- Monitor the progress and performance of scrum teams to identify and recommend improvements.
- Determine and manage tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
- Document and share updates with internal and external stakeholders.
- Guide product owners in Product Backlog Management.
- Prepare and present success metrics for the scrum teams to the stakeholders.
- Report the progress of the product roadmap and our software development cycle.
- Help teams implement changes effectively.
- Help build a productive environment where teams own the product and are inspired to work.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field or 1+ years experience in a technology-based domain.
- 1 to 3 years of experience as a scrum master or in a similar role.
- Good knowledge of agile methodology, techniques, and frameworks, such as Scrum or Kanban, to deliver solutions.
- Good knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (like the definition of done, user stories, and backlog refinement).
- Startup environment experience across all stages of the product life cycle.
- Hands-on experience with project management tools like JIRA, Confluence, etc.
- Familiarity with software development lifecycle.
- Experience in stakeholder management in a matrixed environment.
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability.
- Strong communication, facilitation, negotiation, and mentoring skills.
- Driven by dynamism and ability to adapt to change.
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused in the middle of distraction.
- A scrum master certification (CSM) or similar domain certification will be a strong plus.
-Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in Shopify ecosystem
- At least 3-5 years experience in D2C or e-commerce platform
- Previously worked as a project manager in development projects/ or as brand manager.
- Worked previously in Agile methodologies
- Entrepreneurial background will be a good addition
- Understanding of the scope of the project, create a timeline, and drive the implementation
through to successful completion.
- Understand the platform end-to-end and lead solution design with the merchants.
- Customer Management Experience
- Responsibilities include developing plans to help establish our brand online, setting short-term
and long-term department goals.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams on addressing project deliverables Drive project till
Go-Live and ensure successful execution of plan, and production deployment. Collaborate with
internal stakeholders to identify and communicate with Agency technical teams for project
- The individual should also understand the omni channel digital commerce product and how it is delivered- using a complete AGILE methodology.
Desired Candidate Profile :-
- A proactive professional who must have at least 4 to 6 years of experience into project management out of which 2-3 years must on Shopify ecosystem.
-High level of initiative and self-motivation, ability to pick things up very quickly.
-Proactive, problem solving, and Participate in estimation and solutioning in order to provide inputs for preparing delivery for the proposal
-Excellent written and verbal communication
-Ability to navigate technical applications and gain a deep understanding of functionality.
-Demonstrated drive to achieve stretch goals in a fast-paced environment.
-Can-do attitude - you must be able to think outside the box, problem-solve complex and novel issues, and roll up your sleeves to get the job done
-Must have hands on knowledge in Shopify/ e-commerce domain.
Perks and Benfits + Best work culture
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, Any Graduate
PG :M.Tech in Any Specialization, MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization, MCA in Any Specialization, PG Diploma in Computers
Seventh Triangle Consulting Private Limited, a Tech and Marketing integrated agency. The company prominently provides services of Digital Marketing & Technology and works with very selected rising stage businesses who have the potential and eagerness to transition from being a seller/commodity to a brand. Since 2015, STC has been consulting, helping, guiding, supporting and mentoring small and medium businesses to clear the chaos and get growth in their area of operations.
We invite the application of the interested candidates having relevant experience.
We’re building our Engineering team at Assembly, a fast-growing start-up based in Los Angeles and Bangalore! Our employee engagement platform offers organizations a better way to engage employees and drive organizational culture.
We are looking for our very first Engineering Manager, to join our team and contribute to the evolving Assembly product offering. This person will report directly to our Director/VP of Engineering. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in shaping the direction and trajectory of a new product.
You are passionate about company culture. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and you share your knowledge to empower others. You are self-directed and scrappy, able to solve problems effectively without compromising the product. You look beyond the surface to understand the root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem. You enjoy leading initiatives to closure. And finally, you enjoy being a part of a small but mighty team with a mission of changing the way companies engage their employees!
- Drive roadmap creation and execution, lead the teams on delivering them
- Be a subject matter expert in a product domain and participate in technical design
- Collaborate with various functions, drive engineering initiatives, and have an impact at an organizational level
- Measure the impact of your team and set clear expectations and goals
- Drive career growth of teammates
If you’re on the fence about whether you meet all of the requirements for this role, please apply!
- 3+ years of relevant software management experience
- 4+ years of experience working as a software engineer
- Great communication skills both verbal and written
- Demonstrated success executing complex programs or processes
- An ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong self-motivation, high attention to detail, and an ownership attitude
At Assembly, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Assembly is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.
- Provide on-site leadership for the project team by building and motivating team members to meet project goals, adhering to their responsibilities and project milestones.
- Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities.
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence.
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, policies, tools and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organization.
- Procure adequate resources to achieve project objectives in planned timeframes
- Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and chairs the project management team meetings.
- Monitor staff performance and complete performance reviews.
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership.
- Minimum 1 year of experience as Project Manager