About 203 Days Private Limited
- Learn or know Monkey X and integrate your existing game development knowledge into the codebase.
- Help mentor and direct other developers on the team
- Become the right hand of the lead developer and offer assistance as needed
- Unity, Cocos2d, Flixel, Arcade, Pygame, Phaser, or other game framework experience.
- The ability and comfort to learn new languages and frameworks quickly
- At least one shipped game, portfolios of games welcome
- C#, Java, VB.NET, Objective C, C++, or other object oriented programming language and OOP experience required.
- Knowledge of Design Patterns
Since 1988 Quicken has been the top personal management software for millions of
consumers. We pioneered a radically easier and faster way for people to manage their
household finances. Since then we’ve continued to focus on delighting customers and
making the Quicken product and experience better than ever.
Job Title: Lead Software Engineer-Quicken Cloud Services
Department: Product Development
Quicken is the #1 personal finance management software with a 30-year heritage of helping
millions of individuals and families stay on top of their finances. We are going through a
transformation, as we recently completed the divestiture from Intuit, with a renewed focus on
product improvement, growth, and customer satisfaction. We are working on a strategy to
deliver awesome personal finance experience to our customers across Windows, Mac, iOS,
Android, and web. This is an opportunity to work in a customer-driven company with a
collaborative team that values technical excellence, innovation and creativity, while being
good to each other and having fun!
We’re looking for an experienced software engineer to be a key contributor developing
cloud- based services that will drive the future of the business. You will join our small and
dynamic Cloud Services team, using the latest technology and tools to build high-quality,
cross-platform solutions that delight our customers. Come make an impact on the technical
future of Quicken!
• Lead Software Engineer is a technical hands-on role, with responsibilities ranging
from being at the vanguard of solving technical problems to venturing into
unchartered areas of technologies to solve complex problems.
• Directly responsible for consistently delivering scalable, production-ready backend/
server code in Java for Quicken Cloud Services, from design and development
to deployment, as a member of an Agile development team.
• Partner closely with a cross-functional team of key stakeholders (Engineers,
Architects, Product Managers, QA, Operations, and Business Partners) to
understand requirements, design and implement end- to-end solutions that meet
user needs as well as engineering/operational/business goals.
• Display a passion for high quality, continuous learning, and experimenting and
applying cutting-edge technology, software paradigms, and engineering process
improvements, while fostering this culture across the team.
• 7 - 10 years of software engineering experience, including a successful track record developing customer-facing SaaS/PaaS products.
• 3+ years working experience in core Java and Spring Framework, preferably with Spring Cloud Netflix.
• 3+ years working experience within microservice architecture, specifically utilizing REST services, XML, and JSON.
• Excellent programming discipline: data structures, complexity analysis, objectoriented principles, design patterns, and unit testing.
• Experience with API development and integration with 3rd-party services is preferred.
• Excellent understanding of O/R mapping concepts and tools (Hibernate, JPA).
• Fluent in Databases/SQL (MySQL experience preferred).
• Extensive experience in developing applications which are deployed in AWS. AWS experience is a big plus.
• Team player with can-do attitude to independently own and drive projects.
• Strong experience working with an Agile development team with rapid iterations.
• Ability to work well with others in a geographically distributed team.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
What we offer:
• Competitive salary and performance bonus
• Amazing culture, strong believers in Autonomy/Mastery/Purpose
• Customer-driven, we make money by building the best products for our users. No
confusion about how to win – build amazing products!
• Ability to work with and manage incredible talent
• Highly recognizable brand in US
Note: No Work from home
Required skills and experience
Should have 2+ years of development experience in C++.
Prefer someone with experience of VC++ and MFC.
Strong Object Oriented Design skills & C/C++, VC++ programming Skills
Experience on MFC based GUI designing preferred
Experience on developing applications on Dialog based, MDI, and SDI architectures
Experience on developing win32 or MFC based DLLs and Libraries
Hands-on experience in implementing multi-threaded applications
Intellipaat is the leading online education provider and creates courses in collaboration with top MNCs and universities such as IBM, Microsoft, E&ICT, IIT Guwahati, SPJIMR, etc., with more than 600,000 learners and 200+ corporates across 53+ countries learning on our platform.
- Self-learn new technologies and showcase domain expertise in the team
- Articulate and present complex concepts in an easy to grasp visualizations keeping global audience in mind
- Research/analyze and solve complex problems in software technologies, frameworks, and platforms
- Interact with Subject Matter Experts from the industry
- Understand the objectives, target audience, and develop simple, easy-to-understand, user-friendly content while employing good search engine optimization (SEO) techniques
- Collaborate with SME/Technical experts and develop state of the art content, rewrite the existing content or edit and proofread content
- Create visual presentations that communicate complex concepts in a manner that appeals to a wide variety of audiences
- Create Webinar/Lectures for internal/YouTube platform on upcoming technologies
- Excellent written and verbal English, with an ability to express thoughts succinctly
- Excellent Aptitude & Reasoning Skills
- High level of energy and proactive nature
- A sense of ownership and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential
- Preferable Knowledge Of any of these skills like Linux, AWS, Azure, GCP, Java, Java EE, Python, Hadoop/ Spark, Data Science, ML, AI, etc.
- Passion to learn & explore new and emerging technologies
This role will work with some of our most important integrations between The company Product and financial institutions & Partners – making sure that API's are implemented and tested and data mapped in a standardized and quality-assured way.
Mandatory skill sets of the Candidate:
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in XSLT language (XSLT 1.0 + 2.0)
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in XML processing (XPath, XSD schema)
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Java (v11) and Junit
- Excellent English communication skills (speaking, writing, and reading)
- Experience working in agile development processes
- Familiarity with code versioning tools Git, JIRA
Other Desired Skills and Experience
- More than 5 Years of experience with Payment Ecosystems
- More than 5 Years of experience in Integration to Banks, Payment Acquirers, PSP’s
- Upon having demonstrated results in this role – responsibility can expand into the product team for developing the core product
Responsible for preparing, conducting, and evaluating technical training programs. Writes literature and materials to be used in programs and designs exercises to enhance learning experience.
- Provide technical training to professional personnel.
- Develop innovative and easy-to-understand training materials.logistics and tools.
- Meet organizational training needs.
- Organize instructor-led training programs.
- Prepare training schedules and programs for personnel.
- Analyze learning needs and develop appropriate training material.
- Interact with respective departments in scheduling training programs.
- Experience in delivering technical training.
- Top-notch administrative, research and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to host training workshops for new hires.
- Knack for detecting and removing barriers to learning.
2-3 years of experience of relevant experience is preferred.
* Work directly with clients first to understand, then to map business needs to technical solutions.
* Assess existing applications and recommend approaches for modernization.
* Document and present solutions to enterprise architects.
* Rapidly prototype and prove solutions using the latest technologies native code for Windows Phone and Windows PCs.
* Expertise WinRT, WPF,UWP,WCF and Silverlight frameworks
* Deep skill with XAML/C#
* Understanding of web architecture (SOAP, JSON, etc)
* Knowledge of Object oriented programming rules, Logical reasoning
* Knowledge of the MVVM pattern and popular tools for MVVM development (such as Visual Studio and MVVM Light
• Good programming skills using C++ on windows
• Work exp in using Boost Library, Multi-threading, data Structures
• Good understanding of kernel level API's in Lwindows
• Scripting knowledge – Shel Scripting, Perl, Python
Proven C++ developer(Design Patterns, Multi-Threading, Data Structures, File Systems etc. ) on windows
• Hands-on experience in API design and development
• Good exposure to CMake based builds and PERL scripting
• Proven Object Oriented designer and implementer with strong understanding of software architecture leveraging UML and design patterns.
• Good understanding of Agile Scrum practices
• Excellent communication skills.
• Expertise in static and dynamic analysis
• Packaging/recompilation of RabbitMQ, buildpacks (basic knowledge on dockers)
• Work experience in CI / CD "